Type keyword(s) to search

S24.E03: Week 3

OnceSane
  • Start Topic

1 minute ago, nlkm9 said:

He is making Chris soules look like a romantic genius 😄

Funny you should mention Chris, because these women are fixing to do to Aliyah what those bitches during his season did to Britt. 

• Love 7

Alayah “Isn’t going to let anyone put out [her] light!” This is exactly like when Tierra (a million years ago) would always say how her mom told her “Don’t let anyone take away your sparkle!” Villainess hall of fame!

• LOL 7
  • Love 10
10 minutes ago, nutty1 said:

Peter really is a producer puppet, isn’t he?

Why yes, yes he is. 

Ben Higgins 2.0.  

Madison looks like she could be his daughter.  Idiot. 

4 minutes ago, JenE4 said:

Alayah “Isn’t going to let anyone put out [her] light!” This is exactly like when Tierra (a million years ago) would always say how her mom told her “Don’t let anyone take away your sparkle!” Villainess hall of fame!

Tierra & her sparkle were the BEST part of Sean's season!  *LOL*

Peter's mesmerized by her earrings, thinking "I wonder if one of those would fit around my head".  

Edited by leighdear
  • LOL 8
  • Love 4
3 minutes ago, hyacinth said:

Why would anyone care about a man in a red, white and blue popsicle bathing suit?  

Yep, it looks like one of those rocket-ship shaped popsicles!!

Peter did mention it was chilly.  These girls have no idea just how chilly it's gonna get up in there!  

• Love 4
1 minute ago, TheFinalRose said:

OMG this is so boring!

I've started playing a game to figure out who these women look like. So far I've got Kelsey as Elaine Irwin and Alayah as the girl in the #chewiedog commercial that played on loop before Star Wars came out in December. 

• LOL 1

Alaya* seems to have forgotten that Hannah became Bachelorette because she fought with the girl she knew from pageants!

*I’ve spelled this girl’s name differently in the half dozen posts I’ve written about her tonight. If she somehow manages to get a rose, I’ll have to learn what the hell her name is. It took all my brainpower to remember there is a “Mykenna.”

• LOL 7
  • Love 4
13 minutes ago, hyacinth said:

Why would anyone care about a man in a red, white and blue popsicle bathing suit?  

OMG, I just remembered that I knew a guy called Pete the Bomb-Pop Man about half a century ago!  He was a sweet, hunky Brit traveling the US and financing his stay by selling frozen treats in different cities.  My then-boyfriend and I drove him from Omaha to Denver.  Awesome dude.

• LOL 9
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, SallyAlbright said:

I swear I have never seen that person before. How many people are hiding in this mansion?

I think they keep 3-4 extra girls in a closet, just in case they need extra drama.  Not really needed now though......

• LOL 11
  • Love 1

If Peter sends Aliyah home at this time, I believe he is going to regret it.  I saw it with Brad and Bettina and with Chris and Britt.  Even if he picks someone that nagging feeling will always be there.  

• Useful 1
  • Love 3
2 minutes ago, Adeejay said:

If Peter sends Aliyah home at this time, I believe he is going to regret it.  I saw it with Brad and Bettina and with Chris and Britt.  Even if he picks someone that nagging feeling will always be there.  

I think it’s too early in the season.  My guess is he won’t even give her a second thought if she leaves. 

Edited by nutty1
  • Love 4
13 minutes ago, JenE4 said:

Alaya* seems to have forgotten that Hannah became Bachelorette because she fought with the girl she knew from pageants!

*I’ve spelled this girl’s name differently in the half dozen posts I’ve written about her tonight. If she somehow manages to get a rose, I’ll have to learn what the hell her name is. It took all my brainpower to remember there is a “Mykenna.”

Oh, thank goodness! The way they only kept going back and forth between Alaya and Mykenna, I worried my hubris in learning Mykenna’s name jinxed her. Now I don’t need to worry about how to spell Allaya.

I really need to learn how to “put on a face of makeup.” I put on makeup and I look the same—maybe a little less reddish for an hour or two. Alaya puts on makeup and she’s a completely different person!

Oh, jeez, I’m going to have to learn Aliysha’s name after all.

• LOL 10
  • Love 7
1 minute ago, JenE4 said:

I think the question you meant to ask is who is not the cryer of the season?

😢!

Lol! Good point. She just seems so nervous? Maybe that is it? I'm a cryer myself and it can really be embarrassing.

1 minute ago, Katie111 said:

How many girls just left?  Why not just give the rise to one of the other girls? 

Yes! That was so weird!!!

• Love 1