Type keyword(s) to search

S02.E12: Too Low to Let Go

• Start Topic

Kayla and Luke sit down with Stephan and Madison. Brianna gets Braeson his first tricycle. Ashley is shocked when Bar asks for a paternity test. Rachel deals with Jacob’s jealousy. Kiaya considers letting Carla meet the baby.

Airs January 14, 2020

Well congratulations Rachel! You and your crew did the impossible and made Jenelle and her crew appear high class. I mean, looking back, Jenelle was kind of aspirational: Kesha concert tickets, boob job, Pink sweats. I mean, I used to think she was such a basic bitch, but wow, she sparkled compared to Rachel. 

Seriously though, Rachel makes me sad because it appears that she thinks her idea of partying and being in a relationship with a meth head loser like Jacob is the best it will ever get for her and yet, there’s this whole other world out there she knows nothing about.

• LOL 1
  • Love 4

Rachel. Continually yells "I'm leaving! I really mean it this time! If you're staying here I'm leaving!" while Jacob (is it Jacob? I cannot keep up) says "OK fine. Yes I'm staying here. Go." "I'm leaving! I'm going to go! Right now!" This child is 17 years old and this is the life she wants. 

Stephan yelling "I have the potential to be a great dad!" was the line of the night though. I actually laughed out loud. What exactly is holding you back then? 

• LOL 4
  • Love 6

The people on this show give the people on Love After Lockup a run for their money. That being said, I think the Teazha (sp) needs to break off with Kiaya (sp) and be young and have fun. I know that parents have to put their kid first and that there is another parent and family that may want to be involved but there's no two ways about it: that hurts Teazha and that will never change.

I felt how much she didn't want to hear Kiaya oh the phone with this guy being all nice and gushy about his mother meeting the baby and then his mom coming over. Teazha feels so incredibly left out. She will never be the part of that relationship/family that the Zxaveon and his mother will be. They will not treat her as anything. They'll ignore her and tolerate her presence at best. When Kiaya said "Oh that's sweet," on the phone to the guy when he said he might be crying, I could feel Teazha's pain. Here is a guy who is in jail, probably will pay nothing for the kid, not pay much attention to the kid if and when he gets out and will always have more standing with the kid than she does. She does not need this drama and situation that will unfold for the next 21 years. Get away and enjoy your life!

Ashley really doesn't really have much to contribute anymore. I mean, every segment seems the same old, same old. Now we are on the "get the the DNA test or not" bandwagon for a while. I know what she said to Bar, he took it wrong purposefully or not, and now no one will back down. That's their story now. Goodnight.

Rachel: oh what a wonderful display of class she is. There's just no more to say. 

Stephan's girlfriend needs major dental work. Yikes. I guess she doesn't care much about teeth since she broke one of Stefan's. Kayla needs to come clean and straight up tell him that she is moving and if he has a problem with it, he can sue her but she will be sure to tell the judge that he has beaten her, harassed her, abused her mother, never paid anything and is involved in a relationship in which he is being physically abused. I am of the belief that any conversation about Izaiah should be between his two parents. These new significant others have zero standing with regard to that. Kayla also needs to stop making excuses about Izaiah's zero reaction to Stephan and just say, "He has no reaction to you because he has no clue who you are because you're absent from his life through your own choices."

The lack of comments on this program demonstrates that it's high time to put this show out to pasture.

• Love 9

Stephan is all talk and everybody knows it.  Kayla needs to just look at these meetings with him as an occasional, irritating, inconvenience.  Everything will go back to normal as soon as they leave the table.  The guy can't make it to the library for an hour visit with his son, like he's going to see a lengthy legal case through. 

• Love 9

The only good thing about this shit show is the cute kids. Braeson was adorable on his bike and Holly and Izaiah are pretty cute too. 

I'm still not over Bar and his face tattoos

Rachel and family seem to get trashier by the week. If it was too hot, she should have just left right away. I understand it's not fun having a baby outside in 90 degree weather but nobody was forcing her to stay. Well maybe her friend, since it was her friends car. Rachel doesn't seem to have a vehicle. 

I agree that Teazha needs to dump Kiaya and live her own life

• Love 6
1 hour ago, MaggieG said:

The only good thing about this shit show is the cute kids. Braeson was adorable on his bike and Holly and Izaiah are pretty cute too. 

I'm still not over Bar and his face tattoos

Rachel and family seem to get trashier by the week. If it was too hot, she should have just left right away. I understand it's not fun having a baby outside in 90 degree weather but nobody was forcing her to stay. Well maybe her friend, since it was her friends car. Rachel doesn't seem to have a vehicle. 

I agree that Teazha needs to dump Kiaya and live her own life

Totally agree that Teazha needs to bow out and be a teenager. Hell, go to college! I hate it when Kiaya's mother says that she's one of the parents, too. She's not and she's too young to be anybody''s mother and doesn't have the maturity to manage her anger and jealousy.

Bar's face tattoos give me the sads and Stephen is a waste of space.

I was wondering about Malorie, too. She's a stinking hot mess, but I like the name she gave her baby.

• Love 3
20 hours ago, configdotsys said:

Stephan's girlfriend needs major dental work. Yikes.

Yes! I couldn't figure out what was going on with her bottom teeth. Are some (like every other one) missing? Are there huge gaps? Have they been filed to a point?

And has anyone been able to figure out what Rachel's arm tattoo says? It looks like it's done in the same font as those "No Fear" shirts from the 90s, but I can't make it out.

• LOL 1
  • Love 2

I love this show. I thought it was so cute watching Braeson using his little trike. Brianna has turned out to be (so far) one of the more nurturing, stable parents on these shows. 

I agree with others that we need a #freeTeazha campaign - or, rather, she needs to start one in her own mind.  There is a whole world out there of potential partners ... why settle down with this whole messy situation at such a young age when you truly have no obligation to it? I'd actually like to see the look on the other girl's face if she decided to walk.  The baby is very cute though. I love his huge eyes.

I am waiting with bated breath to see how psycho-Stephan is going to react when he finds out Kayla is moving. I hope that he can grow up and eventually become a better human than what we've seen so far on this show.

• Love 4
5 hours ago, ChristmasJones said:

I agree with others that we need a #freeTeazha campaign - or, rather, she needs to start one in her own mind.  There is a whole world out there of potential partners ... why settle down with this whole messy situation at such a young age when you truly have no obligation to it?

I have a feeling that Teazha doesn't have many options. Maybe her home life is just as chaotic, or more so. 

5 hours ago, ChristmasJones said:

I am waiting with bated breath to see how psycho-Stephan is going to react when he finds out Kayla is moving. I hope that he can grow up and eventually become a better human than what we've seen so far on this show.

It wouldn't take much for Stephan to be a better human. A rabid wolverine a migraine is more charming and a better parent than him. I still can't believe that ugly fuck can get a girlfriend at all. Who looks at him and goes "Mmm mmm, what a snack!"? His simmering rage is just a bonus. 

• LOL 3
  • Love 5
20 hours ago, MaggieG said:

Does anybody remember where they live?  I was wondering why she thought sitting in a car was the best option on a hot summer day.  She could have dipped the baby's feet in the water, poured water on Hayzlee's (sp) arms, legs and head with her hands, or just sat in the shade outside.  Any of which would have been better than sitting in a hot-ass car.  Unless they were in an area with snakes and gators or something, in which case why would she take a baby there to begin with?  Because complaining from the car is more dramatic, that's why.  It was all about getting Jacob (he's the one she's with, right?) to ditch his planned day of fishing for her, and zero percent about having a day out with the baby. 

Edited by eskimo
to add
  • Love 4

@eskimo they're in TN. Which could get pretty hot if this was filmed in the summer. I think she did have the AC on in the car. I do agree that her complaining from the car is much more dramatic then trying to figure out how to have a good day. 

• Love 2
6 hours ago, Pepper Mostly said:

I have a feeling that Teazha doesn't have many options. Maybe her home life is just as chaotic, or more so. 

It wouldn't take much for Stephan to be a better human. A rabid wolverine a migraine is more charming and a better parent than him. I still can't believe that ugly fuck can get a girlfriend at all. Who looks at him and goes "Mmm mmm, what a snack!"? His simmering rage is just a bonus. 

#freeTeazha--love it!

As I recall the one time we saw her at her own house, she has a very nice brother who is around the same age and her mother talked about how she had some challenges accepting her daughter's sexuality but wanted to work on getting there. And the girlfriend's mother is kind of shady because she so would not want her daughter to be in Teazha's shoes.

• Love 2
5 hours ago, Ljohnson1987 said:

Rachel did not just leave her baby on a couch alone, to get formula with her friend? Can someone please Save Hazelee? 

No, her stepdad was in the house sleeping, and she hadn't wanted to wake him to watch her with Jacob available. When Jacob split, she was furious but she woke her stepdad and he blearily came out to watch the baby. The question I have is why couldn't she take the damn baby with her to the store? It's not preferable but it's not rocket science either. She baffles me. Her decision-maker is broken I think. It's the only way I can explain ALL the STUPID decisions she constantly makes. It's like she breathes stupidity

• Love 7
16 hours ago, Andyourlittledog2 said:

No, her stepdad was in the house sleeping, and she hadn't wanted to wake him to watch her with Jacob available. When Jacob split, she was furious but she woke her stepdad and he blearily came out to watch the baby. The question I have is why couldn't she take the damn baby with her to the store? It's not preferable but it's not rocket science either. She baffles me. Her decision-maker is broken I think. It's the only way I can explain ALL the STUPID decisions she constantly makes. It's like she breathes stupidity

Her logic is always off. Hazelee is gonna know Jacob is her dad because he raised her? She’s only a couple of months old! She doesn’t want a DNA test? Doesn’t want birth control with her OB/GYN because the doctor is not an expert at birth control? I think in order to keep society safe she needs to be imprisoned. It’s for her own good, and that of society. She doesn’t need to procreate any more and society would do better without her adding to the gene pool.  She’s too stupid to be free.

• LOL 3
  • Love 6
19 hours ago, Andyourlittledog2 said:

How you run out of baby food is beyond me... BUT she said the baby was cranky because she was hungry. They didn't have any baby food/formula so she needed to go to the store but she didn't want the baby screaming the entire time so that's why she wanted someone to watch her at the house. 

• Love 1
7 minutes ago, Dmarie019 said:

How you run out of baby food is beyond me... BUT she said the baby was cranky because she was hungry. They didn't have any baby food/formula so she needed to go to the store but she didn't want the baby screaming the entire time so that's why she wanted someone to watch her at the house. 

Even then he reasoning didn't make sense. She could either have her friend stay back and watch the baby so she could leave to get formula, take the baby and her friend could stay in the car with the baby while Rachel went inside the store for the formula, etc. She was just trying to find an excuse to leave the baby at home. Not saying I blame her, I've been there before and sometimes you need a break, but at that moment she was starting to remind me of her POS sister Malorie and just finding any excuse to get away from her baby.

• Love 4

IMHO, you don’t allow yourself to run out of baby formula. If that’s your baby’s source of food than you should be responsible and proactive enough to know, “Oh, Hazelee only has 2 bottles worth left of formula. 💡 I better go get more formula!” Rachel is dumber than shit.

• Love 10
18 hours ago, zenme said:

IMHO, you don’t allow yourself to run out of baby formula. If that’s your baby’s source of food than you should be responsible and proactive enough to know, “Oh, Hazelee only has 2 bottles worth left of formula. 💡 I better go get more formula!” Rachel is dumber than shit.

Oh for sure she should be on top of it and not running out of formula.  I always made sure to have extra just in case. I just think she is more concerned with her toxic relationship with Jacob than Hazelee at the moment, which is disappointing tbh. 

• Love 3
On 1/16/2020 at 1:22 PM, Pepper Mostly said:

Perhaps Malorie is skiing in Gstaad. You know what an active, exciting social life she has.

Oh Malorie is definitely enjoying some white powder, but she is enjoying it in the backseat of some loser's car, not in Gstaad! 

• LOL 5
  • Love 2