Type keyword(s) to search

S39.E14: Island of the Idols Reunion LIVE CHAT

Whimsy
  • Start Topic

So they're talking to Kellee, and it is one on one.  I wonder if that was one of the reasons why they wanted this pre-taped?

Heh, Jeff is going through all the teaching moments this season of Survivor provided.  And he says they tried to do the right thing in regards to Dan, but realized with the backlash it wasn't enough.  He's going over what they plan to do differently in the future.

Just now, Sarah Heart said:

Love the Sia awards! The right people got them!

I wish Kellee did, but I'm happy for Jamal.  He looked genuinely shocked.

• Love 4

Jeff is telling Kellee let him have it if she wants.  She says she was disappointed Dan was allowed to remain in the game even though she spoke up.

I agree, they should have made it their decision to remove him, not hers.

Jeff is admitting they weren't transparent when they talked to everyone. 

Edited by LadyChatts
  • Love 11

I don't think I can read the threads anymore.  So many people said Tommy was getting a "Winner's Edit" so early in the game.  The earliest of early.  I sensed from the beginning people had read spoilers.  It just ruins the whole show.  Besides Dan who REALLY ruined the show.

Edited by Ms Blue Jay
  • Love 3
1 minute ago, Lady Calypso said:

Hmm...this is going better than I expected. I didn't expect Jeff to ask if Kellee wanted to express any anger at him or production for what happened.

Yeah, Jeff is handling this about as well as I expected, but I'm glad he is giving Kellee a voice and asking what they could have done differently.

Kellee says she hopes this season of Survivor is defined by change, not by what happened.

• Love 4

Good for them for addressing the Dan situation. And apologizing to Kellee.  But I wish they would have addressed Liz and Missy for downplaying it for their game and throwing  Poor Janet under the bus. That was the most uncomfortable thing I ever watched. 

• Love 12
Just now, momlyd said:

Suppose this conversation will be used in any lawsuits coming down the road? 

I have a feeling settlements might have already been reached, or are pending.

Jeff said CBS would take this moment for change Survivor, and maybe other shows.  Could this mean Big Brother?  With all the reprehensible stuff that goes on in that house, they may lose half their cast in one week.

• LOL 1
  • Love 3

How much proof is this that Sandra and Rob ruined everyone's game?

Sometimes Dean looked like Matthew MacCaoughangahey, however you spell it, which is funny because I said the same thing about Nick in Ghost Island.

I've come out of this a much stronger fan of Lauren.

I hate how they kept using the term "Goat" wrong.  Tommy was not the Goat. I hated how they kept saying totally inaccurate things.  Jamal, nobody has won being brought to the end by somebody else?  Have you heard of Tina or Tony?  Are you insane?

Edited by Ms Blue Jay
  • LOL 2
Just now, Straycat80 said:

Good for them for addressing the Dan situation. And apologizing to Kellee.  But I wish they would have addressed Liz and Missy for downplaying it for their game and throwing  Poor Janet under the bus. That was the most uncomfortable thing I ever watched. 

I think Missy would have a breakdown - she has seemed the most contrite in her written apology.  Liz seemed slightly confused.

• Love 1
3 minutes ago, CletusMusashi said:

No, they're making this change because he started groping production.

This is fair, but I'd like to think that the female victim who was in production felt brave enough to speak up because of Kellee speaking up first.

• Useful 2
  • Love 2
Just now, Ms Blue Jay said:

They walk away from the planet crash about as hurt as Rob was in Redemption Island. Given how gimmicks are repeated, we might see this again. How busy is Cochran nowadays? 🤓🤓🤓🤓🤓

• LOL 1

Damn I feel old-Survivor is 40 next year (well, 20 years, 40 seasons I guess).

So excited for next season!  I don't know if we're allowed to talk about it or if the theme is a spoiler.

Edited by LadyChatts
2 minutes ago, Ms Blue Jay said:

Sometimes Dean looked like Matthew MacCaoughangahey, however you spell it, which is funny because I said the same thing about Nick last season.

I keep thinking Chandler Bing and his awkward snarly smile when he and Monica went for an engagement photo session.

• LOL 2
2 minutes ago, willco said:

I've seen every season and I didn't recognize about half of those people ! I have a really bad Survivor memory !

There was some blonde girl we got a brief shot of that I didn't recognize.

I wish they had more old schoolers, but I'm here for it.

I suppose if Rob or Amber vote the other out, Ciera's "voted out her own mom!" can be retired finally.

Edited by LadyChatts
  • Love 1