Forums forums
PRIMETIMER

Whimsy

S39.E14: Island of the Idols Reunion LIVE CHAT

Thinking about it . . . Noura is trying to be the outcast overcoming the odds. If a guy was in her position, would I be as annoyed? I say “yes,” but I’m not sure. And that troubles me.

• Love 1

I never believe the jury doesn't have their mind at least partially made up.  I wonder if Dean lost any points based on his contradicting statements.  

So much for an early reunion.

No surprise, Lauren voted for Tommy.  

Aaron votes Dean.  

• Love 1

2 minutes ago, LadyChatts said:

So much for an early reunion.

I’m imagining Probst standing in front of a giant lump, which is all the bullshit swept under the rug.

Edited by Lantern7
  • Love 3

1 minute ago, LadyChatts said:

I never believe the jury doesn't have their mind at least partially made up.  I wonder if Dean lost any points based on his contradicting statements.  

If he did, then Tommy probably lost points on Dean and Noura calling out some of Tommy's "big moves" that were contradictory as well. 

Again, I could see Tommy winning...but Dean managed to recover a few times.

Uh, Tommy won.  I guess this season got the boring winner it deserved.

Only Elizabeth and Aaron voted for Dean.  Everyone else voted for Tommy.

Edited by LadyChatts

Tommy won. Not surprised. Just happy it wasn’t Noura. Oh, she got no votes at all. 
and they are going to talk about the Dan debacle, I’m surprised. 

Edited by Straycat80

Ugh, such a boring winner.  Heading back to Food Network.  I have watched every single season of Survivor but this one was my least favorite by a mile.  No desire to watch this reunion.  I’ll wait for the next season.

Edited by MerBearHou
  • Laugh 1

Well, at least Tommy can be one of the most boring winners in one of the worst seasons ever.  And probably never be asked back.

Jeff said they were going to sit down with Kellee and talk to her.  I wonder if that's going to be one on one?

Well, at least Jeff acknowledged Jack wasn't there tonight.  Unlike Caramoan, where they put the pre-jurors in the audience so they wouldn't have to explain Brandon's absence.

Guess the rumors were true about Jack and Elizabeth dating.  Jamal just said he and Jack are roommates back in Rhode Island, where she lives.

Edited by LadyChatts

Oh no here comes the Sia moment. And she’s not even there. 
why does she give money to certain players? What is it based on? 

Edited by Straycat80

Here comes the Sia money!

Jamal gets $15,000, Elaine gets $100,000, and Janet gets $100,000.

I'm kind of shocked she didn't give Kellee anything.

Edited by LadyChatts
  • Love 7

Huh!   Elaine and Janet (and Jamal) got the Sia money.   And two of them got as much or more $ than Dean and Noura!!!

eta because Dean also got $100k

Edited by DEL901

Just now, ByaNose said:

No money for Kellee? WTF?

Would have been nice, but Sia is giving money from her own pocket...totally her prerogative who gets it.  

• Love 5

1 minute ago, DEL901 said:

Huh!   Elaine and Janet (and Jamal) got the Sia money.   And two of them got more $ than Dean and Noura!!!

I think Dean got $100K for second place.

I’m surprised Dean didn’t win, since his name has “Dan” in it,

2 minutes ago, DEL901 said:

Huh!   Elaine and Janet (and Jamal) got the Sia money.   And two of them got more $ than Dean and Noura!!!

Well, Dean gets $100,000 for getting second.  But still not shabby for two people who didn't even make the final 3.

I'm a girl so I suppose I should feel more support for Kellee.  But I think this whole thing has been absolutely blown out of proportion.  They have totally Harvey Weinsteined Dan.  Maybe it's because I've known enough touchy-feel people and if they do something I don't like, I have no problem speaking up for myself and telling them STOP.  ENOUGH.  KEEP YOUR DAMNED HANDS OFF OF ME.  It's not like he molested her or anything.  So perhaps they need to do something, but this is way overblown in my mind,

• Love 3

I unabashedly love Elaine, so although I think the Sia prize is kinda stupid, I’m not gonna lie...I teared up when Elaine got $100K and started crying.

• Love 9

It was worth slogging through this long night to find out Jack and Jamal are roommates, and that Jamal, Elaine, and Janet got the Silly Sia $$$.

• Love 5

1 minute ago, DEL901 said:

Would have been nice, but Sia is giving money from her own pocket...totally her prerogative who gets it.  

“I have two more gifts. The handcuffs go on Dan. The bat with the nail jutting through the barrel is for Kellee.”

• Love 1

I guess I prefer a good victorious over evil win, or even an evil vs not quite so evil win over a mediocre vs dull win.