Type keyword(s) to search

S39.E13: Mama, Look at Me Now LIVE CHAT

Whimsy
  • Start Topic

Who knew Karishma was such a Dean fan. Is this a sign of who will be getting her vote? And I see Dean really took Rob and Sandra's "play to the jury" lesson to heart. Nice one mentioning that he'd never made fire and so it was bullshit for Noura to think he was so great at it. 

Edited by truthaboutluv
  • Love 3

Can’t we roll the $1 million prize into next season? Then again, I said that during Nicaragua, so I know that’s not a good idea.

. . . and here’s Probst dumping the whole shaker of salt into Lauren’s fresh wound.

Edited by Lantern7
  • Love 2
5 minutes ago, LadyChatts said:

How pathetic is it that I'm rooting for Dean at this point.  

I actually love how Noura was direct-that she wanted Lauren out because she's a threat.  Tommy wants her out because he doesn't want to have to share credit for their moves.  Again, I don't know what moves.  I hope he gets called out for it.

Eh, I'm rooting for a ELE meteor, so I won't judge

• LOL 3
  • Love 1
Just now, willco said:

Lauren was a lot nicer than I would have been ! I would be a very bitter loser if someone like Noura did that to me. 

Noura didn't do anything to Lauren than make a game decision that Lauren would not have lost a second of sleep doing to her. 

• Love 5

I don’t remember if Dean or Noura were even friends with anyone on the jury. Tommy might win this. I wonder how long Noura’s speech to the jury will be? I picture everyone running away screaming and pulling out their hair. 

• LOL 2

I kind of agree with Dean, he does have a better resume.  Even though I wouldn't be impressed with finding an idol, challenge wins, or winning a nullifier through a coin flip.  I'm old school, I want strategy.  

But it's more than the other two.  Noura has challenge wins.  Tommy has Lauren.

Edited by LadyChatts
  • Love 5

I always like the part where Jeff walks off with the urn of votes, then walks back in onto the LA set. I wish he would come back in a speedboat,  wave at the Statue of Liberty, then come to the studio on a motorcycle. Then the UPS truck pulls up with a delivery for Jeff and it's the urn of votes. Or maybe a St. Bernard dog comes running in and the votes are in the flask around its neck.

Edited by Lamb18
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2
4 minutes ago, LadyChatts said:

I kind of agree with Dean, he does have a better resume.  Even though I wouldn't be impressed with finding an idol, challenge wins, or winning a nullifier through a coin flip.  I'm old school, I want strategy.  

Compared to Tommy, it's a list of accomplishments, the value them are debatable.

ETA:  10 jury votes.  A possible tie with no Feely Dan.

Edited by PaperTree
1 minute ago, Lamb18 said:

I always like the part where Jeff walks off with the urn of votes, then walks back in onto the LA set.

Ha, I remember a couple of early seasons where they tried to pretend he was still on location.  In Africa I was surprised, everyone had grown back their facial hair and were wearing their clothes we had last seen them in.  I was shocked when Ethan was announced the winner and an audience started cheering.

And I may be in the minority, but I miss his epic finale entrances.

• Love 5