Type keyword(s) to search

S39.E13: Mama, Look at Me Now LIVE CHAT

Whimsy
  • Start Topic

Ok I have to give props to crazy Noura, she’s been really good at these challenges. And that looked like a hard one. I wonder how many contestants are thinking ‘shut the fuck up Jeff’ when they’re trying to concentrate and he’s yammering away. 

• Love 6
2 minutes ago, CletusMusashi said:

Worst case scenerio, if Noura loses this season, they can always bring her back for "Survivor: Arkham Asylum."

Somewhere, Philip Shepherd raises his head without realizing why.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 13
  • Love 5

So Tommy is going to play jury management and try to help Lauren and Dean with fire.

Tommy wants Lauren to go because he realizes people will see them as equals with the moves they made (what moves?)  He's afraid the jury will split the votes.

• Love 1

Yeah, if Lauren goes to the jury, I guess that's one vote Noura isn't getting.

But I don't feel sorry for her.  It's Survivor.  Fire is life has been one of the slogans from season 1.  This fire making challenge isn't new.  I guess she got too wrapped up in thinking she was in control and would skate to the finals.

• Love 5
2 minutes ago, DEL901 said:

Oh, boo hoo Lauren.   Whose fault is it that you never made fire?

This. Thanks Lauren for making me root for Dean. Because you know what, annoying and toolish though Dean has been in this game, at least he hasn't been as fucking entitled as her.

And this is not the first time I've seen this from Lauren. It's all fun and games when she's in the winning position and in charge but the second things didn't go her way in the game, here come the tears.

Who the hell heads into the Final Four, not trying to make fire, knowing that if they don't win immunity, they likely will have to make fire. While she was boo hooing and acting all entitled to Noura having to just let her slide in to the Final 2 with her, there was Dean calmly and unbothered trying to make fire. 

• Love 9
3 minutes ago, Lamb18 said:

This will be so funny! Fireless vs fireless! Maybe it will be like that fire-making competition years ago that took hours and I think they did some other resolution? 

“We’re going to matches.”

• LOL 7

That said, god help me, it's to the point where I'm rooting for Nutty Noura or Flexing Dean to win it all. Because I have disliked Tommy for what feels like forever at this point. And I feel like all that dude has done is do a great job selling this idea of him being this amazing player when in truth he was no physical threat, winning no challenges and a bunch of times the only reason he wasn't blindsided is because others told him because there was someone else they wanted to get out more. And Lauren is just whiny.

Edited by truthaboutluv
  • Love 14

And Lauren said she's been watching this season for 18 years.  Yet didn't think she would need to make fire.

Also, what does Lauren think she's doing to do in the final 3 to Noura?  She can't vote her out.

ETA: Oh, and since when was Lauren Noura's #1?

Lol and Missy has popcorn ready.

Edited by LadyChatts
  • LOL 4
  • Love 2
Just now, Lamb18 said:

Seems weird that Lauren is so upset when she would never have picked Noura.

Right? That's what I'm saying. She has this entitlement about her. "Oh I've been watching for 18 years so I deserve to be in the Final 3". Girl bye. 

• Love 6

How pathetic is it that I'm rooting for Dean at this point.  

I actually love how Noura was direct-that she wanted Lauren out because she's a threat.  Tommy wants her out because he doesn't want to have to share credit for their moves.  Again, I don't know what moves.  I hope he gets called out for it.

Edited by LadyChatts
  • Love 10