Type keyword(s) to search

S39.E13: Mama, Look at Me Now LIVE CHAT

Whimsy
  • Start Topic

How is it that Tommy doesn't look any different, and Rob somehow looks worse?  Tommy's also the only one who didn't look happy.

And I just realized, Tommy is the only one who hasn't been to IOTI yet.

Edited by LadyChatts

I hope I am not a bad person in hoping the House does not hold the impeachment vote until after 11, because Norah O’Donnell threatened to break in to coverage if they start voting.  Only one vote I want to see tonight, thanks!

• LOL 3
  • Love 5
1 minute ago, Lantern7 said:

"We interrupt the historic vote in Washington to present the finale of an absolute wreck of a season of Survivor!" #Priorities

My husband and I were actually ashamed of ourselves when we were yelling at the tv to 'get on our show'!!!!!   lol

• LOL 6
  • Love 2
Just now, mojoween said:

I hope I am not a bad person in hoping the House does not hold the impeachment vote until after 11, because Norah O’Donnell threatened to break in to coverage if they start voting.

I just find it hilarious that we've been slogging through the season, and another vote would overshadow it.

• LOL 2
  • Love 1
4 minutes ago, mojoween said:

I hope I am not a bad person in hoping the House does not hold the impeachment vote until after 11, because Norah O’Donnell threatened to break in to coverage if they start voting.  Only one vote I want to see tonight, thanks!

Lol, no your not.  There's enough networks that people can watch for the vote, and we already know what's going to happen.  I was already annoyed thinking that I was going to be up until 1 am watching this shit show of a season end.  And honestly, I only care about the reunion for once.  Show that first and then I could care less.

Edited by LadyChatts
  • Love 2

So, we're still pretending that Rob actually built that shelter?

And one sign that the finale is already going down the tubes, Janet apparently just walked over an advantage and Tommy got it.

Oh well, at least it wasn't Dean.  

Edited by LadyChatts
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1

Seriously, if this had happened back in 2000, I wouldn't have blamed CBS for sticking with Survivor. But it's 2019 . . .  I'll just grumble and record stuff after the episode's allotted time.

"We interrupt this program to announce Congress has voted out Noura. Unanimous, 435-0."

Hey, we're playing Da Vinci Code!

ETA: And the guy (Dean? Tommy?) is color-blind. It's been that kind of season.

Edited by Lantern7
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1
2 minutes ago, LadyChatts said:

So, we're still pretending that Rob actually built that shelter?

Mr. Straycat and I just said the same thing. Rob did not build that shelter. Did they grow the fruit and the chickens too? 

• LOL 3
  • Love 1

So Rob built the shelter, and color blind Tommy found what he couldn't before?  

Well, at least Noura's having fun with the chickens.

I have a love/hate relationship with advantages and idols, but they should not be introduced in the game at the final 5.

And Dean has been no help?  What a surprise!

Edited by LadyChatts
  • Love 4

So this is really the opening of the episode?  10+ minutes of Dean and Tommy walking aimlessly and talking about clues and trust and betraying each other.  

Okay, I take that back.  Dopey Dean did find it.  We don't get to see him humiliate himself with a fake advantage, but he's got two powerful advantages now.

Edited by LadyChatts
  • Love 2
Just now, mojoween said:

This idol hunt is sinfully boring.  Can we get on with a challenge or something for cod’s sack?

My issue: wouldn't it occur to ALL of them there might be an idol to find? That's how Ben won . . . everyone else had a thumb up their ass, and he hustled his way to safety.

• Love 2
1 minute ago, Lady Calypso said:

Great. Tommy does all the work and Dean gets to stumble upon the answer. 

And thinks he's a villain and can teach Tommy the teacher college algebra.  Also, where did the nickname DKchillin suddenly come from?

• LOL 2
2 minutes ago, Straycat80 said:

Odd how Dean has not said anything about his (fake) advantage. I hate how they can have the HII this late in the game. And it sucks that Dean found it. 

His fake advantage was good at 6 or 9 players.  With Dan turfed, they are at 5, so we lost our chance to see Dean looking foolish.  

• Love 3
2 minutes ago, Straycat80 said:

Odd how Dean has not said anything about his (fake) advantage. I hate how they can have the HII this late in the game. And it sucks that Dean found it. 

Dean's fake advantage was only good until the final 6-which again, is another reason to hate Dan because he robbed us of Dean making perhaps the biggest blunder in Survivor history.

And now he's in the final 5 with a nullifier, he knows Janet has an idol, and now he has one.

• Love 1

Tommy and Dean are the two I like the least, so it says something when I was screaming for Tommy to win immunity.  Unfortunately, the Survivor Gods didn't hear me.

So Dean has immunity, a nullifier, and an idol.  Why did he suddenly have to get so lucky?  

• Love 4

Okay, this is oddly thrilling.

And one of the guys won it. Of course. Anyone else thinking Dean would win because his name has "Dan" in it, and it's been that kind of season?

ETA: "You picked Noura? Why??? What the fuck is wrong with you?!?"

Edited by Lantern7
  • LOL 2

I can't see Dean not making final TC. So I guess best case scenerio is the jury all show up drunk and vote for Noura, just to screw with everybody.

Oh, wait, actually... what if he wants to bring a goat so badly that he gives her one of his idols... and has to play the fake one for himself? That could be epic!

Edited by CletusMusashi
  • LOL 3
  • Love 2

So does this mean Dean will use his idol on someone?  Any chance he offers immunity to someone at TC so he can play his HII for resume points, misunderstands the nullifier directions, and votes himself out?

And Dean, you will always be a goat.  

Did Dean win immunity at the immunity challenge we saw last week? Or did he win at the immunity challenge we'll never see?

Boo! Dean wins this immunity!

Ooh, good point.  Maybe they did the same IC for a re-take and then edited in the footage without Dan?

Edited by LadyChatts
  • Love 6
Just now, LadyChatts said:

So does this mean Dean will use his idol on someone?  Any chance he offers immunity to someone at TC so he can play his HII for resume points, misunderstands the nullifier directions, and votes himself out?

And Dean, you will always be a goat.  

I only wish, but nah. His HII is null and void anyway.

But man, would I have loved if he forgot his Idol Nullifier at camp and, thus, couldn't nullify Janet's idol and then panicked and used his idol on Noura.

• LOL 1
  • Love 1

CBS and Fox (Masked Singer) aren't going live to Washington. Even my CW affiliate is reacting. Oddly enough, I can't blame Fox for their choice.

Just now, mojoween said:

Referring to yourself in the third person is toolish.  Referring to yourself BY NICKNAME in the third person is an entire set of Craftsmen tools plus box.  Also, dearie, you are still a goat.

But Shii Ann gets a pass, right?

• LOL 1
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, mojoween said:

Referring to yourself in the third person is toolish.  Referring to yourself BY NICKNAME in the third person is an entire set of Craftsmen tools plus box.  Also, dearie, you are still a goat.

Maybe he's Wardog's long lost son?

• LOL 2