Type keyword(s) to search

S39.E13: Mama, Look at Me Now LIVE CHAT

Whimsy
  • Start Topic

Well, thank you for breaking in during a commercial.  I just hope by "not missing a minute of Survivor" doesn't mean they are going to drag this out.  

Janet, Elaine, and Kellee I hope are asked back for future seasons.

Edited by LadyChatts
  • Love 5

Ok...for all of Dean's flaws....and for as long as it took him to actually play the game....he's played better than Tommy.....

I'm trying to think of something Tommy's done and, besides, having an alliance with Lauren and being close with Janet, has he actually done anything to save himself during the weeks that he was in danger? Or done anything socially? Seriously, at least I can say "hey, it took Dean a while, but he started winning things, finding idols, and playing the game!"

• Love 13

Well, I don't care who wins now because I don't like any of them.

So close.  The lifeguard from Monmouth County, NJ has been one of my most favorite players ever.  I hope she comes back (I'm sure she'll be invited).  It would have been so nice to see an 'older' woman win.

• Love 6
1 minute ago, LadyChatts said:

Janet, Elaine, and Kellee I hope are asked back for future seasons.

Those are the same three I hope come back.

Janet didn't LOOK beautiful, she IS beautiful.  And she didn't need to "clean up" for that to show.

• Love 10
3 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

Ok...for all of Dean's flaws....and for as long as it took him to actually play the game....he's played better than Tommy.....

I'm trying to think of something Tommy's done and, besides, having an alliance with Lauren and being close with Janet, has he actually done anything to save himself during the weeks that he was in danger? Or done anything socially? Seriously, at least I can say "hey, it took Dean a while, but he started winning things, finding idols, and playing the game!"

And the jury is taking notice.  If you are going to finally do something the end is the best time to do it so it will be fresh in the minds of the jury  

I had the sound on mute during the news break. 

Edited by Haleth
  • Love 4
4 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

Sadly, I agree.  I honestly can't think of anything anyone left has done.  When Tommy said he's usually deciding who goes home, I was like "really?"  Tommy and Lauren just got lucky.  If Tommy wins it might be because he's more likable than those left.  Or has less blood on his hands.  

But even when Dean was being a weasel, it benefited his game.

Edited by LadyChatts
  • Love 4
Just now, LadyChatts said:

Sadly, I agree.  I honestly can't think of anything anyone left has done.  When Tommy said he's usually deciding who goes home, I was like "really?"  If Tommy wins it might be because he's more likable than those left.  Or has less blood on his hands.

Yeah, I thought the same thing. I thought "but...have you? Or has it been your buddy, Lauren?"

Noura and Dean have now won things. What has Tommy won? At all? And sure, Tommy's a bit socially better than Noura, but...Tommy also just burned Janet. She may be bitter enough to not vote for him. 

Man, I hate that I'm kind of rooting for Dean to win, am fine with a Lauren win, and would even be fine with a Noura win. But Tommy? Seriously, I can't think of a thing that Tommy has actually done.

• Love 6
2 minutes ago, CletusMusashi said:

So nice that they took Dan out of the finale so we could keep stopping the show and hearing from Trump...

Feely Dan has been sent down the memory hole so far tonight.  Like he never existed.

Just now, Lamb18 said:

They have a super long break for the impeachment and there's still commercials afterwards. 

Baby needs a new pair of shoes....

• Love 2

MTV is airing the reunion for The Challenge, in case you want to see a car wreck with two or three fewer cars involved.

1 minute ago, PaperTree said:

Feely Dan has been sent down the memory hole so far tonight.  Like he never existed.

I hope he likes niblets, because he’s deep in the cornfield.

• LOL 1
  • Love 1
Just now, Lady Calypso said:

Yeah, I thought the same thing. I thought "but...have you? Or has it been your buddy, Lauren?"

Noura and Dean have now won things. What has Tommy won? At all? And sure, Tommy's a bit socially better than Noura, but...Tommy also just burned Janet. She may be bitter enough to not vote for him. 

Man, I hate that I'm kind of rooting for Dean to win, am fine with a Lauren win, and would even be fine with a Noura win. But Tommy? Seriously, I can't think of a thing that Tommy has actually done.

Well, this time last season I was thinking 'no way super fans of the game would reward someone who spent less than 12 days in the actual game and did nothing except get blindsided.'  So I guess anything is possible.

I guess I'd want Noura just because it'd be hilarious.  Dean or Lauren next.  Tommy would be my last choice of the 4. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 5

So Tommy is making a final 3 deal with Noura.  I guess.  He's telling her he can't make fire (even though he can), and throwing other people under the bus.

Also, Dean feels pretty confident he's not making fire and headed for the final 3.

With everyone coming to her, Noura thinks she's in demand.  Any normal person would say 'hey, why am I so popular all of a sudden.'  Noura just thinks she's being asked on dates and wants to give back to Tommy.

Edited by LadyChatts
  • Love 3

Well, I have never in 39 seasons NOT watched a finale and reunion.  This has been a crappy season but I've tried to stick it out.  But I just can't watch anymore.  I honestly don't care.  I didn't think seeing Janet voted out would be so disheartening...

Mr llongori will want to watch tomorrow.  I'll watch with him (maybe).

• Love 1
1 minute ago, llongori said:

Well, I have never in 39 seasons NOT watched a finale and reunion.  This has been a crappy season but I've tried to stick it out.  But I just can't watch anymore.  I honestly don't care.  I didn't think seeing Janet voted out would be so disheartening...

Mr llongori will want to watch tomorrow.  I'll watch with him (maybe).

"The beatings will continue until morale improves"  🙂 

• Love 2

I wish they'd do away with the fire making challenge.  I've never understood the point.

I'm seriously hoping Noura wins this.

This...is the final four immunity challenge?

It seems...kinda easy to me.

I still think the endurance challenges are the best.  Usually I'm in endurance challenge fatigue since they do so many of them, but there have been some good moments through the years from the final 3 IC.

Edited by LadyChatts
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2