Type keyword(s) to search

S39.E13: Mama, Look at Me Now LIVE CHAT

Whimsy
  • Start Topic

1 minute ago, CletusMusashi said:

Either he's trying to team up and bring her to the end as a goat, or he just doesn't want all his possessions set on fire while he's gone.

Wasn't Dean the one who was nice to Noura when she was freaking out on the beach the first episode?  They may have bonded then.

"Here's a scroll. So if you wanna bail out now? We won't blame you. History is being made, and we're sticking with two dummies yapping because some fucker got too touchy."

Edited by Lantern7
  • Love 1

Oh Janet.  I'm already crying that your idol is no good.

ETA: Oh boy, and Janet is saying to put all the votes on her so she can play her idol, and she'll vote Noura.  This is not good.

Edited by LadyChatts
  • Love 2

Can we just get this over with?  Poor Janet.

And there's Elaine.  Who should have been sitting here.  

So I wonder if they are going to leave more time for the reunion this year.  45 minutes in and we still have this boot, the next challenge, the fire making TC, and then the final 3 TC.

Edited by LadyChatts
  • Love 3
Just now, DEL901 said:

Why oh why did tell anyone she had an idol?

To be fair, Dean already had his suspicions about Janet finding an idol, because of him seeing her and Tommy whispering together. But I guess that goes back to Janet telling Tommy in the first place.

• Love 2

*sigh* The season is now a full-on bust, As much as I like the idea of a Nullifier, it's painful to watch.

Janet called Probst "Jeffery." I think there only one person to do that is Courtney Yates.

Dean broke Janet. Motherfucker.

• Love 2
Just now, Lady Calypso said:

To be fair, Dean already had his suspicions about Janet finding an idol, because of him seeing her and Tommy whispering together. But I guess that goes back to Janet telling Tommy in the first place.

Wasn't Tommy with her?