Type keyword(s) to search

Crisis on Infinite Earths: Part Five Live Thread

• Start Topic

4 minutes ago, Primal Slayer said:

They are the same couple that hid Felicity away and attempted to keep her pregnancy a secret from everyone.

Considering how Rene and Dinah treated them mostly I didnt blame them. Sara and Diggle = way more trustworthy than those 2 fuck them 

• Love 3

Okay, so there was a LoT ep where the Furby stand-in was worshipped by Vikings. Later that season, the Legends used totems to fight a gigantic demon . . . and they manifested a giant Beebo.

Did I leave anything out?🤓🤓🤓

Edited by Lantern7
  • Love 3
4 minutes ago, tennisgurl said:

I am loving this, but its a serious mood whiplash between Oliver dying again and all of this silliness. I feel like so much is happening so fast.

Always a problem when LOT is added their own writers

Sara, are we talking about the same hyper competitive Laurel?  Who got you grounded so she could have Oliver?

• Love 3
Just now, apinknightmare said:

Maybe the part where she got possessed was left out of the replay? 

Which is another issue for the crossovers with me - they don't leave any time for the fallout/emotional impact, and it doesn't happen on the shows once the regular episodes are back

Ok, given that Earth Merged couldn't possibly support the populations of Supergirl's earth and Arrow/Flash's earth, well - am I the only one kinda deeply concerned about the people who DIDN'T survive this world merging?????

• Love 6