Type keyword(s) to search

Crisis on Infinite Earths: Part Five Live Thread

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, Primal Slayer said:

So what is the New Earth reason as to why Oliver is no-where to be seen? 

Yeah, I can't quite figure it out. Did he just erase himself from after the beginning of the crossover since the bunker is the same and Diggle, Dinah, Rene and Felicity are still involved and know him, so he must've still recruited them? If he doesn't come back, then they still had Mia...

Edited by apinknightmare
  • Love 1

Just remembered I asked “Is it too late for a giant Beebo?”

I can see the future.

I gotta see if I can shoot energy to look like old-timey telephone cord.

Edited by Lantern7
  • Useful 2
  • Love 3

Listen, until I'm told otherwise, Oliver and Felicity are living happily ever after together and just telling everyone he's nowhere to be found. Once the crossover is over, they'll clue Diggle and Sara in. And that's it. No one else deserves to know. 

(I know this isn't happening, but whatever.)

• Love 6
Just now, insomniadreams88 said:

Listen, until I'm told otherwise, Oliver and Felicity are living happily ever after together and just telling everyone he's nowhere to be found. Once the crossover is over, they'll clue Diggle and Sara in. And that's it. No one else deserves to know. 

I can see Oliver faking his death to get away from Dinah and Rene. 

• LOL 5
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, Lantern7 said:

Can’t imagine newbies seeing Beebo for the first time. So many questions.

Never seen Beebo before.

Not in the mood for it.  Usually I would be.

I want to turn this shit off.  This has been an hour and twenty minutes of terrible television  and a few too insider cameos are not making the truly epic levels of shitty writing and plotting better.

Just now, insomniadreams88 said:

They are the same couple that hid Felicity away and attempted to keep her pregnancy a secret from everyone.