Type keyword(s) to search

Carlin and Evan: But Mostly Carlin!

• Start Topic

6 minutes ago, AstridM said:

Someone asked how cash and carries could potentially help them pay fewer taxes, so I explained how it works. I did NOT claim to have inside information. But I certainly wouldn’t put it past them not to report all of the cash they make. 🤷‍♀️It’s incredibly easy to do - receive $3000 in cash, but only report $2000. These are not honest people. Again, I am speculating, like most of us do here. 🤦‍♀️

Maybe their customers always pay by check.

• Wink 1
  • LOL 4
3 minutes ago, AstridM said:

At a cash and carry? The young dimwits who attend these things probably don’t even know how to write checks. 🤣

You didn't catch what I was referring to.

Anyway.....I am sure they take credit cards. I don't think their title "Cash and Carry" literally means only cash. It means onsite, in person, not online.

• Love 1
Just now, Dehumidifier said:

You didn't catch what I was referring to.

Anyway.....I am sure they take credit cards. I don't think their title "Cash and Carry" literally means only cash. It means onsite, in person, not online.

What were you referring to, then?

• Mind Blown 1
  • Love 1
7 hours ago, AstridM said:

More cringey clothing choices by Evan - first the incredibly unflattering tapered pants, now the ugly “shoes.” Most men should not show their feet, lol.

They both advertise for those shoes!  Both have many colors in their wardrobe.  Correction;  Carlin has many colors but not sure how many colors Evan might have!

They wear and advertise them!

• Mind Blown 2
7 minutes ago, Jeanne222 said:

They both advertise for those shoes!  Both have many colors in their wardrobe.  Correction;  Carlin has many colors but not sure how many colors Evan might have!

They wear and advertise them!

Ouch. 

44 minutes ago, GeeGolly said:

Who has full-on headphones in their car, never mind hangs them from their mirror?

image.png.d24d38e7b846b6651644b1d01a6ace63.png

They’re lucky they’re white . . . 

Anxious because they’re late to her doctor’s appointment yet again? 

• Like 2
  • Sad 1
4 hours ago, GeeGolly said:

Who has full-on headphones in their car, never mind hangs them from their mirror?

image.png.d24d38e7b846b6651644b1d01a6ace63.png

SGirl takes her headphones everywhere, including the movies. We indulge her but she is a quirky little thing. SGirl even takes them to her music class. She’s playing guitar for an hour, she doesn’t need that albatross around her neck. We think it’s a substitute for her lovey that she no longer takes everywhere because she is fifteen (serious anxiety and abandonment issues).

I agree that the placement of the headphones is an odd choice. Maybe Carlin has read some of the criticism and this is her way of saying look I take precautions to avoid overstimulation. I’d rather she doesn’t carry the kids so much, but it is a lot to ask a parent not to carry their child. 

• Like 2
2 hours ago, ginger90 said:

I don’t know about Tennessee, but in Pennsylvania one could get pulled over if they had those headphones hanging from their rear view mirror.

Same in Ohio,  Anything dangling from the rearview mirror is considered a hazard.  Especially something that large.

Perhaps the headphones are a freebie and they needed to get a photo of them for advertising purposes?  

Edited by Notabug
  • Like 1
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 1
8 minutes ago, Notabug said:

Perhaps the headphones are a freebie and they needed to get a photo of them for advertising purposes?  

If that was the case she would have tagged the company.

3 hours ago, SMama said:

I agree that the placement of the headphones is an odd choice. Maybe Carlin has read some of the criticism and this is her way of saying look I take precautions to avoid overstimulation. I’d rather she doesn’t carry the kids so much, but it is a lot to ask a parent not to carry their child. 

I agree it would be hard not to ever carry your kid. But as a parent myself, I would have never carried my kids over asphalt, a staircase or near water if I had an unpredictable seizure disorder - ever.

• Like 3
  • Applause 6

Could they be on their way to Katie’s? Carlin is asking for questions to catch up, and there’s a road trip caption. Hmmm, I wonder if that is why Josie and Kelton are working on their travel trailer. 

ETA: Yup, flying out of Nashville for the “gender reveal.” Evan’s parents are keeping Izzy. Damn, I want a life without a job and with endless travel.

It’s going to be interesting to see how many siblings make it. The Clarks are about to be invaded by The Louds. 😂

Edited by SMama
  • Like 2
  • Useful 2
  • LOL 4
  • Love 1
6 minutes ago, SMama said:

Could they be on their way to Katie’s? Carlin is asking for questions to catch up, and there’s a road trip caption. Hmmm, I wonder if that is why Josie and Kelton are working on their travel trailer. 

Hey, they might as well.  I'm sure they put in a hard day working on Tuesday after the long holiday weekend.  It's Wednesday which is undoubtedly the official start of their next weekend, might as well hit the road.

Remember, too, poor Carlin was stuck indoors for a couple of days with sick kids over the weekend.  Life is so unfair!  She deserves a road trip.

• Like 3
  • Sad 1
  • Wink 1
  • LOL 8
20 minutes ago, SMama said:

ETA: Yup, flying out of Nashville for the “gender reveal.” Evan’s parents are keeping Izzy. Damn, I want a life without a job and with endless travel.

It’s going to be interesting to see how many siblings make it. The Clarks are about to be invaded by The Louds. 😂

Parents with 2 sick kids at home go maskless at the airport  and on a crowded (likely) flight. Again. Sickening.

• Mind Blown 1
  • Sad 6
  • Love 3

Then do they rent a car when they get there?  $$$

Then do they rent rooms when they get there?$$$

Then do they order in or eat out while there?$$$

Lotsa $$$ for a young non-employed couple with two children.

Did they even make it into BSB this or last week?

Oh I forgot they have employees! 😎🙄💪

• Like 5
17 minutes ago, Cinnabon said:

Parents with 2 sick kids at home go maskless at the airport  and on a crowded (likely) flight. Again. Sickening.

Are they taking the kids with them or did they have enough sense to leave them with Michael? 

Carlin said she passed out on the treadmill during her recent stress test. So of course the next obvious step is drive three hours to Nashville to drop off a dog and then hop a flight to New Jersey. These two take stupid to levels I didn't think possible. 

• Like 8
  • Mind Blown 4
  • Applause 3
  • Love 1

Carlin said she "passed out" during her stress test. She didn't say seizure or episode and she's sitting in a chair in the pic. I suppose she can't say seizure this time because the "recovery time" would interfere with going to Katie's.

• Like 3
  • Mind Blown 1
2 hours ago, BitterApple said:

Carlin said she passed out on the treadmill during her recent stress test. So of course the next obvious step is drive three hours to Nashville to drop off a dog and then hop a flight to New Jersey. These two take stupid to levels I didn't think possible. 

Well of course they need a vacation.  Selling those Gordon Gartrelle dresses takes a lot out of you.  

• LOL 6

Please excuse my old brain but something from Carlin’s IG answers is hitting me now. I really hope I’m wrong but Carlin seemed to insinuate Izzy could be pregnant. Did anyone catch that? I hope they didn’t breed Izzy to just cash in, like Katie and Travis. Talk about FOMO on anything. 

• Like 2
  • Sad 9

I caught that too.  I do seem to remember her getting spayed shortly after they got her, but I may be wrong.  

However, they are going to visit Katie, who has new puppies.  I can see them wanting "a friend" for Izzy.  As if they don't have enough going on right now.  But... it's great content for their vlog.  🙄

I really hope neither of these scenarios comes to pass, but with these two you can always count on stupid decisions.  

• Like 3
  • Sad 7
10 hours ago, ginger90 said:

I don’t know about Tennessee, but in Pennsylvania one could get pulled over if they had those headphones hanging from their rear view mirror.

Yep, I was going to say the same thing. In some states anything hanging from the rear-view mirror is illegal. (I still remember the fuzzy dice days.) Let's hope they drive through PA on the way to NJ and get pulled over. 

• Like 3
34 minutes ago, 3 is enough said:

I caught that too.  I do seem to remember her getting spayed shortly after they got her, but I may be wrong.  

However, they are going to visit Katie, who has new puppies.  I can see them wanting "a friend" for Izzy.  As if they don't have enough going on right now.  But... it's great content for their vlog.  🙄

I really hope neither of these scenarios comes to pass, but with these two you can always count on stupid decisions.  

They can’t properly care for their two kids, they don’t need puppies to boot. If they do it has to be for the $$$. Pets are supposed to be part of the family, not a way to make money.  Like you I hope I misheard, and that Carlin is just teasing for attention.

15 minutes ago, Peanut6711 said:

Yep, I was going to say the same thing. In some states anything hanging from the rear-view mirror is illegal. (I still remember the fuzzy dice days.) Let's hope they drive through PA on the way to NJ and get pulled over. 

They are flying from Nashville to NJ.

• Like 4
1 hour ago, SMama said:

They can’t properly care for their two kids, they don’t need puppies to boot. If they do it has to be for the $$$. Pets are supposed to be part of the family, not a way to make money.  Like you I hope I misheard, and that Carlin is just teasing for attention.

They are flying from Nashville to NJ.

Of course they are!  Important people!  😎

• LOL 1

Layla is on the floor at the airport, barefoot. Is it really that much trouble to sit her on the available chairs? How about at least have her wear socks?

SS always wore closed toe shoes when she was Layla’s age and beyond. We are pretty accommodating but barefoot never crossed SBaby’s mind because we never allowed it. At least Zade is on his stroller, I’m sure barefoot as well. 

It all makes sense, they are doing such a great job with just two kids that the next logical step is to have a pregnant dog then care for a litter of puppies. 🤦🏽‍♀️

Any guesses as to the siblings that will make the gender reveal? Josie got her hair done today, Tiffany posted about a home project. Lawson drove C&E to the airport because he lives about 10 minutes away.

• Sad 5

Are other siblings not going or are these two over eager and going 3 days early? Everyone else's IG feed right now is the normal - getting hair done, Wed. church, home project BS. Seems like people aren't going or are maybe going the day before what I presume is a Saturday event. Why are these two soooo desperate to arrive on Wed? With kids that were sick with colds or something this weekend, now wandering barefoot thru the airport [I know kids are kids sometimes they can't be stopped and will sit on gross airport carpet but really can't you make sure they're as covered as possible when they do that - with socks??].

I mean supposedly yesterday's testing was rough - at least the treadmill test - and still off we go the next day driving 3 hrs to Nashville and then a 2 hr flight to Phila. and then another 30-45 min drive to Katie's from there? They aren't arriving at Katie's house before 9-10 pm tonight if everything is on time, which with the Phila. airport is a BIG IF. Kind of a lot for a woman who needed cardiac testing yesterday, no??

And Carlin/Evan no person on earth needs to see you getting an echocardiogram. I know the gown was as such that no boob was showing in the direction of the camera but still you can keep certain things to yourself.

• Like 5
  • Applause 5

If she couldn't walk (or speed walk) a treadmill without passing out, it doesn't seem like she should be fit to travel.  I wonder if she really did have an incident or she just faked it because knowing Carlin she probably thought it was a good time for an event. 

• Like 3
  • Useful 2
  • Love 2

I don't know if any of you saw this on Daily Mail, but I immediately thought of Carlin. Apparently, chronic illness is the latest TikTok trend:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-11190819/Teenage-girls-invisible-illnesses-post-TikToks-crying-hospital-beds-likes.html#article-11190819

We're already in a pandemic. The last thing we need is hordes of narcissists faking symptoms so they can post crying selfies from their hospital beds. 

• Mind Blown 5
  • Useful 1
  • Love 3
1 hour ago, cereality said:

Are other siblings not going or are these two over eager and going 3 days early? 

But they have so much to do! Evan needs to drive Trav’s Tesla, while Katie and Carlin compare pregnancy notes. There’s Top Golf (don’t know if they have one nearby) or mini golf to be played. And since Katie and Carlin don’t like to cook, there’s fast food to eat. Don’t forget that they must party hard, playing card games until 2:00 a.m. 

Edited by SMama
  • LOL 14
47 minutes ago, SMama said:

But they have so much to do! Evan needs to drive Trav’s Tesla, while Katie and Carlin compare pregnancy notes. There’s Top Golf (don’t know if they have one nearby) or mini golf to be played. And since Katie and Carlin don’t like to cook, there’s fast food to eat. Don’t forget that they must party hard, playing card games until 2:00 a.m. 

I think you must have access to their plans, this sounds exactly like what they will be doing. Plus planning the big reveal. What over the top thing will they come up with? This also shows Carlin is besties with Katie in the never ending Bates sisters competition.

• Like 3
2 hours ago, BitterApple said:

I don't know if any of you saw this on Daily Mail, but I immediately thought of Carlin. Apparently, chronic illness is the latest TikTok trend:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-11190819/Teenage-girls-invisible-illnesses-post-TikToks-crying-hospital-beds-likes.html#article-11190819

We're already in a pandemic. The last thing we need is hordes of narcissists faking symptoms so they can post crying selfies from their hospital beds. 

These are teen girls, so Carlin fits right in. Remember when people preferred not to be seen crying? This trend is disturbing.

• Like 1
  • Mind Blown 1
  • Sad 2
  • Love 1

Layla made it to the plane still barefoot. 🤦🏽‍♀️ Carlin said the plane tickets were $19. Even if $38 round trip sounds like a good deal. If they stay at Katie’s it will help keep the cost down. 

Edited by SMama
  • Mind Blown 4
20 minutes ago, SMama said:

Layla made it to the plane still barefoot. 🤦🏽‍♀️ Carlin said the plane tickets were $19. Even if $38 round trip sounds like a good deal. If they stay at Katie it will help keep the cost down. 

If Spirit is like Frontier, it's $19 plus the seat fee, plus the luggage fee.  Ends up costing way more.  I'm surprised she didn't say it was booked through the special app she was shilling months ago. 

• Like 4
  • Useful 3
9 hours ago, oliviabenson said:

At this point I think Carlin is faking it.

Me too, but I'm sure when she gets home she will have another seizure.  However, I did have an image in my mind of Travis and Katie are ready to do the reveal and there goes Carlin hitting the ground.  
If she has a real health problem, I hope they can figure it out, but the timing of all of this just makes me wonder how much is real and how much is for clicks. She doesn't seem to have problems with traveling, just when she gets home from traveling  

• Like 5
  • Applause 1
  • Useful 2
  • Love 1

I think gender reveals are ridiculous. It's going to be either a boy or girl. Why this merits a big fuss and hoopla is beyond me.  If she were my daugher or sister a phone call with the news would surffice.

• Like 10
  • Applause 1
  • Love 6
1 hour ago, 65mickey said:

I think gender reveals are ridiculous. It's going to be either a boy or girl. Why this merits a big fuss and hoopla is beyond me.  If she were my daugher or sister a phone call with the news would surffice.

I don't either and I think recording and documenting everything for social media makes it even worse. I remember that Boston Celtics player storming off in a huff when he found out his wife was having a third girl. I'm sure that child will be thrilled to see that someday and know she was a huge disappointment. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 10
  • Love 4
12 hours ago, So unbelievable said:

If Spirit is like Frontier, it's $19 plus the seat fee, plus the luggage fee.  Ends up costing way more.  I'm surprised she didn't say it was booked through the special app she was shilling months ago. 

Spirit charges for carry-on bags, checked luggage and most seat assignments.  A single 'personal item' like a purse is the only freebie.  There is no way Carlin is going anywhere without a major piece of luggage to hold the multiple outfits she needs to wear each day. Even without add-ons, a ticket from Nashville to Newark costs a lot more than 19 bucks.  They must've had a voucher or something and she 'forgot' to include the extra fees they paid for additional bags as well as to get seat assignments.

Edited by Notabug
  • Like 5
  • Useful 2
  • Love 2

You know, the more I see of this saga with Carlin's health, the less I believe.  I've known several people with chronic health issues including seizure disorders and none of them act like her.  In fact, one of my coworkers actually died from a serious seizure, so this is nothing to play around with.  But Miss Carlin has her pretty little episodes with not a hair out of place.  I think there may have been something wrong in the beginning, but now it's more a desperate need for attention and clicks.

I do wonder when this house of cards is going to collapse.  They spend money like mad and no one is working.  And now Evan is whining that he wants a Tesla.  Do these two even realize that most of us who have worked steadily all our adult lives can't afford the stuff they think they are entitled to?  Reality is going to bite them hard sooner or later because no one can keep this up forever.

• Like 6
  • Applause 3
  • Love 6
2 hours ago, 65mickey said:

This! 100%

Some of those blind bag mystery toys popular with kids today are a more interesting reveal than these gender reveal parties and announcements. They come off so pompous.

I personally am of the camp that feels finding out at birth is far more special. I cherish not knowing till that moment.  

• Like 7
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, Notabug said:

Spirit charges for carry-on bags, checked luggage and most seat assignments.  A single 'personal item' like a purse is the only freebie.  There is no way Carlin is going anywhere without a major piece of luggage to hold the multiple outfits she needs to wear each day. Even without add-ons, a ticket from Nashville to Newark costs a lot more than 19 bucks.  They must've had a voucher or something and she 'forgot' to include the extra fees they paid for additional bags as well as to get seat assignments.

Well, we all know she can't "pack light".  She needs a bag just for all of her toiletries so she can sneak in a plug for Dime or Navy.  She absolutely neglected to mention the added fees.

Add me to the list of people who think gender reveals are silly. My daughter is expecting her first in November, and when she told me she also told me that she was having a boy, per the blood test.

When my son and his wife were expecting their second they did get a balloon filled with pink confetti after their anatomy ultrasound so their 8 year old could pop it when she got home from school.  Because she was 8.  And excited to have a sibling. They filmed a video and sent it to all of us after.  That was it. 

Edited by 3 is enough
  • Like 11
  • Love 2
15 minutes ago, SMama said:

They arrived at Katie’s at 11:44 last night. Thanks @GeeGolly, now I’m worried about the spiral stairs. 🙄 😂

Of course, after they landed they drove another 20 minutes to Broad St, Philadelphia to get cheese steaks.  With two kids and a sickly woman in the car.  FOMO, spend, spend spend.

• Mind Blown 10
  • Sad 2

Did all of Remi’s puppies go home already? I’m hoping the Clark’s scheduled the big gender reveal for after that, otherwise what chaos! I’m more interested in Mama and Daddy Clark’s reaction to this shindig than whether it’s a boy or girl. Also, will KJ and her Sonic cup be there?

• Like 1
  • LOL 2