Type keyword(s) to search

Carlin and Evan: But Mostly Carlin!

• Start Topic

2 hours ago, ranchgirl said:

The Stew Crew has never shown ANY footage of Evan mowing the lawn, front or back.  Or edging, weed eating etc.  To me that means they have a lawn care service come and take care of it.  If Evan was doing it, we would have seen footage of it, and he would have gone out and purchased a huge riding lawn mower that would have been shown to their followers as the big machinery that it is. 

Yes a giant overpriced mower that they would refer to as a "tractor". We would have also seen videos of him driving it while holding small children and at least one video "ditzy" Carlin pretending to be unable to drive it.

• Like 4
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 3
4 hours ago, ranchgirl said:

IIRC, I believe Zach took measurements to build a ramp on a visit last Spring. Or maybe it was Trace.  Don't know why it hasn't been built yet though.  

Zach and Whitney mentioned one needing to be built and planning to do it. In the latest string of videos there is no ramp but someone installed a metal (I'm sure that feels wonderful in the hot sun) handrail on one side of the steps. That's a start but a ramp would be safer and more convenient. I use grocery delivery services and things like that. Delivery people have commented frequently how much they love my ramp and how they don't want to have to do stairs so much - especially in the heat or frigid cold. The neighborhood squirrels love it too and frequently chase each other up and down it. 

• Like 3

Why exactly does the edge of the pool (or more likely the pool deck) start like 3 ft or less from the edge of the patio? That gives them like no space to put in a pool fence without making their patio seem like a prison - i.e. you'd be on the patio staring at a fence like a half a foot from your face. I mean obviously it means that these 2 buffoons aren't putting in any kind of pool fence. Wise decision with 2 kids age 4 and under and fixing to have more.

Not that these two thing about practicalities but I was reading a thread just recently of various things that people don't do in their personal lives due to what they've learned in their profession/job. The 2 things that came up again and again - they'd never put in a pool or have a trampoline in their yard - too risky. That advice was being given by doctors but also people like insurance brokers etc. And some insurance folks were saying if they absolutely HAD TO have their own pool, they would fence it to the max + not let ANYONE swim in it besides the immediate family living in that home. And other insurance types were saying that if they HAD TO have a pool and couldn't not allow extended family, neighbors, friends etc. in it - then they'd carry like millions in liability/umbrella insurance bc it's just too risky.

But these two - party party y'all. You know Z&W, K&T, Bobby & Tori, Josie and of course grifters Gil & Kelly will be spending a TON of time at that pool with dozens of little kids in tow. And then there's the 40 yr old church friends (though the pastor and his wife have a much bigger pool so maybe Carlin/Evan's won't be as popular) + that other (influencer?) couple they're now claiming as friends.

6 hours ago, ranchgirl said:

IIRC, I believe Zach took measurements to build a ramp on a visit last Spring. Or maybe it was Trace.  Don't know why it hasn't been built yet though.  

It was Z's project and still isn't built. For as close as Zach has said he is with Papa Bill, he's being remarkably hands off with the whole thing. Took measurements for the ramp like months ago - still not built. And seems like the July 4 visit was just the 2nd one this year. Granted Z&W don't seem to stick a camera in Bill's face, the way Carlin/Katie/etc. do, but "influencer" Whit does let on when they're in SC - not showing the house but saying they're in SC, staying at a hotel etc. and seems like there's only been 1 trip this year aside from July 4. Wonder what that's about bc I doubt Z is soooo busy that he can't visit every few weeks like Trace and Michael seem to be. Nor does he seem like he's sooo busy that he can't build a ramp in a few days. I wonder if his reaction to Papa Bill not recognizing him etc. is just to stay away bc it's painful for him? Bc Z&W have said many times how close Z was to him, how much he looks up to him etc. 

In contrast, Trace seems to have jumped right in. Seems to visit every few weeks and as he's leaving, he's always saying to Mama Jane that he'll be back in 2 weeks, next month etc. And when he's there, seems like he's always doing something - fixing something in the house; cleaning up on the farm; landscaping; helping Bill with exercises etc.

• Like 6
  • Sad 2
(edited)

People react differently and sometimes unpredictably to relatives having dementia.  I have a SIL who was absolutely fantastic with my mother.  He is however forever saying the wrong thing to his mother since she developed dementia.  He's also staying away quite a bit because it is so stressful for him.  I visited my mom out of duty.  If I hadn't been an only child and her only relative living in this county, I'm not sure what I would have done.  It was quite, quite stressful as she would frequently try to physically assault me.  I try to give a lot of grace for people handling such a very hard situation.  Hopefully Zach can resolve his feelings before he has regrets.  Thankfully Bill seems pleasant if vague and "scrambled."  

I have as relatives a couple who are both lawyers.  They joined a country club a few miles from their house rather than install a pool.  Liability and the upkeep were the main reasons.  Amortizing the cost of the pool and maintenance over the time that their children will use it, the country club is actually a bit less.  Plus they won't be stuck with an aging pool in the yard.  I think Carlin and Evan would have been much better off making the backyard more of a playground than taking it up with a pool that they can't and won't maintain properly.  

Edited by Absolom
  • Like 7
  • Hugs 3
10 minutes ago, Absolom said:

I think Carlin and Evan would have been much better off making the backyard more of a playground than taking it up with a pool that they can't and won't maintain properly.  

Agreed, especially if this isn't their forever home. They're never going to get their money back on it when they go to sell. 

• Like 5
3 minutes ago, BitterApple said:

Agreed, especially if this isn't their forever home. They're never going to get their money back on it when they go to sell. 

Yes, there are a lot of buyers, maybe most, who won't even consider a house with a pool due to the maintenance costs, liability issues and their concerns about risks for their children.  It can take a lot longer to sell a home with a pool and the return on investment is usually minimal or negative.  Building a pool at a home that they've already said is not their ;'forever' is going to cost them when it is time to sell.

• Like 6
10 hours ago, Notabug said:

Yes, there are a lot of buyers, maybe most, who won't even consider a house with a pool due to the maintenance costs, liability issues and their concerns about risks for their children.  It can take a lot longer to sell a home with a pool and the return on investment is usually minimal or negative.  Building a pool at a home that they've already said is not their ;'forever' is going to cost them when it is time to sell.

Yep. When Mr. Agatha and I were buying our first home together, he kept talking about always wanting a pool. (Not sure why — he’s not a big swimmer. I think it was a prestige thing.) Anyway, I put my foot down, alerting him to the realities of upkeep and safety. He finally realized it was best to steer clear of pools. Our house has a very nice neighborhood pool in walking distance, so that satisfies everyone.

But, yeah, pool homes can take a lot longer. Especially if it’s an odd one. Too close to the house? That will be a problem aesthetically and for entertaining. Plus, I would think most people willing to have a pool aren’t going to want a super-shallow one. (Unless that changed and I missed it.)

• Like 5

"Plunge" pools have become very popular in the last few years. Lower costs, easier to maintain, thought to be "safer" and appeal to the young and old.

Inground pools though, have lost popularity for many of the reasons mentioned and more.

But this is inline for C&E. Their cars are expensive, costly to upkeep and like all cars, lose value the minute you buy them. Wasting money is what they do.

I think this house is their forever house even though they have said differently. The only way they'll move is if J&K and/or K&T end up in spectacular homes.

• Like 4
  • Applause 1

From the pictures of the pool that Carlin posted on Instagram it almost looks like it will be an above ground pool.  She also said that they would have pavers and grass around the edge of the pool. That's gone to make a mess in the pool with grass. 

• Like 3
20 hours ago, 65mickey said:

From the pictures of the pool that Carlin posted on Instagram it almost looks like it will be an above ground pool.  She also said that they would have pavers and grass around the edge of the pool. That's gone to make a mess in the pool with grass. 

She has said that they thought they would have to do above ground because of the yard. However, the "sweet friend" at church said he could do an inground pool for them. 

• Like 1

So the Stew Crew is visiting Evan’s parents. They actually appear in a couple pictures, someone must be reading social media and decided they needed to make an appearance. The kids look happy to see them.

• Like 1
(edited)

My guess is the younger and older Stewarts have reached a new understanding. Last year and all the years prior they were taking 10 day "long weekends" to Nashville monthly. Then Carlin chases MIL around the kitchen with a camera at Thanksgiving and doesn't stop even when MIL is hiding in the pantry and bam the visits fall off - to the point where they show up on Christmas on 12/24 and leave on 12/26. Since then we've barely heard of any visits to Nashville, whereas before they'd always be there for Layla's birthday week etc. and when they have gone now it literally is 1-2 days max. I'm guessing the Stewart grandparents took a stand on videoing every waking moment, showing random strangers the inside of their house, and C&E got huffy and said WELL THIS IS OUR JOB.

And then 6 months later both sides relented. The grandparents probably miss the grandkids, and C&E - let's be real - they miss being able to dump the kids on the grandparents and act like teenagers for 10 days/month, while the grandparents worry about feeding the kids.

Wonder if the grandparents in order to get C&E to visit more are now saying - ok we'll be in planned still pics with the grandkids so you can still have content for "your job" but no videoing our house or every waking moment whether someone is in a hair net or cooking and looking gross or the kitchen is a mess. The pics they posted last night at least gave the grandparents chances to make sure they looked ok and then they lovingly held their grandkids for the masses to see.

Anyone notice that on the way to Nashville, C&E stop to give the kids lunch and pull out lunch boxes. How responsible - no Chick Fila or Krispy Kreme?? Open lunch boxes - cheez its, goldfish, chips, cut up rice krispy treats, cut up muffins. Uh -- that stuff doesn't suddenly become healthier bc you put it in your own lunch boxes and cut it up. It's like these 2 have never heard of a yogurt, cheese stick or a PBJ. Cue video from Nene/Papa's house with kids eating PBJ this weekend. It was like when we were on here suggesting PBJ or avocado as easy meals or snacks for the kids that aren't chips - cue Carlin who clearly reads here - serving PBJ and avocado together in the same meal. Should've specified what isn't served together.

Edited by cereality
  • Like 5
  • Sad 1
  • Applause 2
  • LOL 3

Let me guess, Carlin's next reel will feature a comment from one of her burner accounts asking for the lunchbox link. Katie and Whit do this all the time too and it's so obvious. I'm sorry, but nobody is asking about all this basic bitch stuff. If I need a white T-shirt or an eyelash curler, I'm capable of finding it on my own. 🙄

• Like 8
  • Applause 3
  • LOL 4
3 hours ago, BitterApple said:

Let me guess, Carlin's next reel will feature a comment from one of her burner accounts asking for the lunchbox link. Katie and Whit do this all the time too and it's so obvious. I'm sorry, but nobody is asking about all this basic bitch stuff. If I need a white T-shirt or an eyelash curler, I'm capable of finding it on my own. 🙄

Yup, and she's still working hard to get Nike.

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
1 hour ago, GeeGolly said:

Yup, and she's still working hard to get Nike.

Well, at least she works hard at something. It's certainly not parenting or cleaning her house or acting like an adult. 

• Like 2
  • LOL 9
(edited)
7 hours ago, BitterApple said:

It looked like a small tackle box (or the trendy stupid term snackle box) that you could buy cheap somewhere. 

I was actually impressed that they thought ahead and actually packed something, instead of buying them snacks at Bucees. 

Edited by Tdoc72
  • Like 2

So C&E's lack of self awareness continues. After chasing MIL around with a camera on Thanksgiving and her not liking it and hiding in the pantry and then the ensuing 8 months where both sides took a break from spending as much time with each other -- Carlin now posts a reel of MIL and FIL asleep in the back seat with heads on each others' shoulders and hands on each other's knee. While Carlin is all gushing about how - if we don't look like this when we're old, I don't want it - uh did you ASK MIL/FIL if you could video them as they slept?? I'm guessing not bc they were ASLEEP. Do they WANT video of them sleeping out there for people to see? Fifty billion Bates siblings and hanger oners have commented how sweet it is, but this will be seen by everyone from strangers to people at church that they politely say hello to but don't really know. 

• Like 12
  • Mind Blown 1

It'll  be interesting to see how they landscape that far end. They're going to get runoff flowing into the pool if they don't do a retaining wall. I'm assuming its been hashed out, but I'm wondering if there's going to be all kinds of structural issues ten, fifteen years down the road. I've never known anyone to put an in-ground pool in such a steeply sloped yard. 

• Like 6
Just now, BitterApple said:

It'll  be interesting to see how they landscape that far end. They're going to get runoff flowing into the pool if they don't do a retaining wall. I'm assuming its been hashed out, but I'm wondering if there's going to be all kinds of structural issues ten, fifteen years down the road. I've never known anyone to put an in-ground pool in such a steeply sloped yard. 

If it was left up to Carlin and Evan to design the pool, I expect the earth will open up and swallow it pretty quickly. I wouldn't trust the two of them to design a house of cards, let alone something that would last. I'm hoping their pool-building friend and/or someone at his firm has actual training and experience in designing and building pools and had the last word on the project.

• Like 9
  • Applause 1

Oh my yes. I certainly hope they consulted an engineer who has already addressed that downward slope at the back of the property. Some type of appropriate drainage system should have been installed already down there to handle the rain/snow run off.  Somehow, I don't think this was properly thought out and the appropriate professionals were consulted beforehand. I hope they address this and maybe let us know if they did and what was installed underground to take care of this eventuality. 

• Like 4
9 minutes ago, Totally said:

I just saw a story on Instagram, with the fam driving somewhere, it didn’t look like Evan was wearing a seatbelt 

He wasn’t wearing one.

Screenshot from the video:

IMG_7333.jpeg

• Mind Blown 2
  • Sad 3
  • LOL 1

This was their latest Youtube video. He did not have the seatbelt on while they were sitting in the car filming. He was not driving in this screen shot. Later on in the video he while they were driving he had the seatbelt on although it doesn't look like he was wearing it correctly. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Useful 1
(edited)
2 hours ago, 65mickey said:

This was their latest Youtube video. He did not have the seatbelt on while they were sitting in the car filming. He was not driving in this screen shot. Later on in the video he while they were driving he had the seatbelt on although it doesn't look like he was wearing it correctly. 

The car was in motion in this screenshot. I wouldn’t have posted it if the car was parked. The screenshot is from instagram.

Evan wasn’t driving, no one said he was.

Edited by ginger90
  • Like 4
  • Useful 1
On 7/22/2024 at 7:12 AM, ginger90 said:

He wasn’t wearing one.

Screenshot from the video:

IMG_7333.jpeg

Such a fucking try-hard chud 😆

• Like 1

I just saw that! How much rain has TN had? It looks like there's been no progress since the frame was built. I know weather delays can't be helped but it's crazy to think E&C are spending upwards of six figures with no clear vision as to design details. Are they just winging it as they go? 

I don't know if any of you remember that hilarious 80s movie, "The Money Pit" with Tom Hanks and Shelley Long. For those who haven't seen it, it's about a couple who buys a mansion for a steal, only for it to turn out to be a renovation nightmare. I feel like this pool is going to be the Stews' version. 

• Like 9

I'm so bothered by the way Carlin uses her kids as trained monkeys.

One of the current SM trends is showing kids on stage when they notice their parents in the audience. There is even a clip of a random reel in an Olympic ad. The reels I've seen are legit and likely had been filmed prior to the trend of sharing them started.

Carlin definitely told Layla what to do when she filmed her at Bible camp. A camp where her parents volunteer. A camp where the Stewart family spends the morning at.

I'd give her and Evan a pass because, well, stupid, but surely they have read posts about the way they use their kids. Its really time for them to stop.

• Like 7
  • Applause 1
7 hours ago, GeeGolly said:

I'm so bothered by the way Carlin uses her kids as trained monkeys.

One of the current SM trends is showing kids on stage when they notice their parents in the audience. There is even a clip of a random reel in an Olympic ad. The reels I've seen are legit and likely had been filmed prior to the trend of sharing them started.

Carlin definitely told Layla what to do when she filmed her at Bible camp. A camp where her parents volunteer. A camp where the Stewart family spends the morning at.

I'd give her and Evan a pass because, well, stupid, but surely they have read posts about the way they use their kids. Its really time for them to stop.

It’s incredibly disturbing, imho. I’m just frustrated that so many, especially on Reddit, also realize how wrong it is, but continue to watch their videos and click their links.😢😢😢 Poor exploited kids.

• Like 7
  • Applause 1
1 minute ago, ginger90 said:

Evan had, or is going to have  LASIK surgery.

IMG_7452.jpeg

IMG_7453.jpeg

Oh, good lord!  I had Lasik, it took less than 10 minutes and I went right home.  Back to work next morning.  I presume Evan is getting the surgery comped in return for plugging the clinic on online and the bowl of snacks, etc was also a freebie from someone wanting the PR.

• Like 10

Some thing. Something. 

I had Lasik in 2000, when it was still fairly new. I can see being nervous, although I wasn't. But precious little Evan does not need a basket of snacks and the rest of that shit. This is just performative spending. He won't even need that eye mask, if it's like mine. They gave me plastic eye shields to tape over my eyes while I slept. 

• Like 7
  • Applause 3
1 minute ago, Heathen said:

Some thing. Something. 

I had Lasik in 2000, when it was still fairly new. I can see being nervous, although I wasn't. But precious little Evan does not need a basket of snacks and the rest of that shit. This is just performative spending. He won't even need that eye mask, if it's like mine. They gave me plastic eye shields to tape over my eyes while I slept. 

Mine was in '97. Same thing.  No need to lie in bed all day afterwards which I expect Evan plans to do since he's got his snacks next to the bed.

• Like 6
37 minutes ago, Notabug said:

Oh, good lord!  I had Lasik, it took less than 10 minutes and I went right home.  Back to work next morning.  I presume Evan is getting the surgery comped in return for plugging the clinic on online and the bowl of snacks, etc was also a freebie from someone wanting the PR.

IKR? What a weak little beta boy 😆

• Like 4
(edited)

Is that why he's been in glasses for a few weeks? Like is that a thing pre surgery?

Watched her reel and I truly don't get it. He's having Lasik so he needs to decorate his bedroom? What in the world - in what universe does anyone need balloons and streamers and scented candles as part of ANY surgery recovery? And is there any surgery on earth where the post surgery recovery diet = Cheetos, Reeses, Mounds, Hostess Twinkies, and Dr. Pepper? Not that Lasik requires any kind of post surgery diet but IDK that I'd assume Hostess and Dr. Pepper is the way to go here.

And btw her stupid reel on Evan's snacks and room decor for Lasik is getting WAY more comments from Katie, Whit, etc. then Law/Tiff's damn baby. Including from Tiff herself who said Carlin was the best wife ever. Uh Tiff stop sucking up to these people. Though given that they read here/Reddit and have seen people say WTH they aren't even acknowledging Tiff's child, they've all made their way to Tiff's IG to leave 2 word comments so now I guess the kid is acknowledged and Tiff will go back to cooing over her SILs hoping against hope she'll be accepted.

Edited by cereality
  • Like 10
1 hour ago, cereality said:

Is that why he's been in glasses for a few weeks? Like is that a thing pre surgery?Watched her reel and I truly don't get it. He's having Lasik so he needs to decorate his bedroom? What in the world - in what universe does anyone need balloons and streamers and scented candles as part of ANY surgery recovery? 

I don't recall needing to wear glasses instead of contacts prior to the surgery, but mine were gas permeable.  I think people who wear soft contacts do have to leave them out for a week or two prior to the procedure.  So, Evan had to make sure he got lots of pics of himself online wearing his glasses so their followers could follow the storyline.   If he always wore contacts and then had Lasik, it wouldn't be nearly as dramatic a change.

• Like 5
(edited)

It's a wonder how these 2 stumble through life and raise kids - one of whom had a heart issue at birth and is below growth charts, the other testing high for lead or something - when they can't manage simple dr instructions. Carlin has a reel up from today and have no fear Evan went into the office with a camera around his neck bc gotta earn the $$$ for next week's YT y'all. But seriously - they spend their time decorating the room, picking out snacks for post surgery, stopping at CFA on the way TO surgery and only outside the office does Evan read the paperwork with the instructions on what to do prior. And then starts freaking out about how the paper says not to wear cologne and he put on cologne and OMG he HAS to tell the dr.

I mean heightened drama for YT of course - will the surgery go, or won't it? But my god you idiots it's prob like a page of instructions as Evan is crowing about - I didn't peruse the page until now bc they told me to wear glasses, put in drops, I knew everything.

But then these were the idiots who'd show up like an hr or two late for Carlin's cardiology appointment when she was going thru her neuro stuff, Sbux in hand, and be like hahah they're still gonna take us, we have young kids with us, this is soooo inconvenient. So I guess instructions don't apply to them.

What's the deal with this surgery anyway? Has he always wanted it or is this like well medical YTs bring in a LOT of views so hmm maybe we should do this - I mean there's probably a prep YT, one for surgery day, maybe one later re how good it went . . . .

Surgery day YT already up . . . ah so it wasn't today . . . makes sense given that it's Sat. We just had to tease it all on Sat to drive the views.

Edited by cereality
  • Like 2
  • LOL 3
8 minutes ago, cereality said:

It's a wonder how these 2 stumble through life and raise kids - one of whom had a heart issue at birth and is below growth charts, the other testing high for lead or something - when they can't manage simple dr instructions. Carlin has a reel up from today and have no fear Evan went into the office with a camera around his neck bc gotta earn the $$$ for next week's YT y'all. But seriously - they spend their time decorating the room, picking out snacks for post surgery, stopping at CFA on the way TO surgery and only outside the office does Evan read the paperwork with the instructions on what to do prior. And then starts freaking out about how the paper says not to wear cologne and he put on cologne and OMG he HAS to tell the dr.

I would not be at all surprised if Evan wore cologne specifically to cause a ruckus to film for the 'gram.  As far as telling the doctor personally, he is not even going to see the doctor until moments until the surgery itself and his doctor doesn't give a rat's patootie about his cologne.  He will tell the nurse who does his pre-op care, she will hand him a germicidal body wipe and tell him to wipe it off and that will be that.

As far as not wearing cologne; a couple reasons.  First cologne contains alcohol which is flammable.  And they use instruments in the OR which can spark and cause a fire.  So, people should not drench themselves in alcohol pre-op.  Secondly, doing lasik is a very up close and personal event for the OR staff and it is awful to be wearing a surgical mask while inhaling the fumes from someone who has overdone it with the Old Spice.  That some OR personnel might even be allergic is another factor.

I find that being in a small exam room for 15 minutes with a patient who is wearing too much cologne to be kinda overwhelming myself and would recommend not using cologne prior to any doctor visit particularly if you'll be in close quarters.  

• Like 5

The next time I get annoyed with my husband over something petty, I'm going to remind myself, "at least he's not Evan." I know 99.9999% of everything these two do is performative, but he is seriously such a wuss. Sure anxiety is normal before any medical procedure, but Carlin setting up a recovery room like Evan is having open heart surgery is absurd. 

And the shopping cart full of sugary junk is why their fans should keep scrolling whenever Carlin hawks wellness crap (which she does all the time). It just goes to show what a total fraud she is. People who care about what they put in their bodies aren't chugging Dr. Pepper and Twinkies. 

• Like 10
4 hours ago, cereality said:

Is that why he's been in glasses for a few weeks? Like is that a thing pre surgery?

Watched her reel and I truly don't get it. He's having Lasik so he needs to decorate his bedroom? What in the world - in what universe does anyone need balloons and streamers and scented candles as part of ANY surgery recovery? And is there any surgery on earth where the post surgery recovery diet = Cheetos, Reeses, Mounds, Hostess Twinkies, and Dr. Pepper? Not that Lasik requires any kind of post surgery diet but IDK that I'd assume Hostess and Dr. Pepper is the way to go here.

And btw her stupid reel on Evan's snacks and room decor for Lasik is getting WAY more comments from Katie, Whit, etc. then Law/Tiff's damn baby. Including from Tiff herself who said Carlin was the best wife ever. Uh Tiff stop sucking up to these people. Though given that they read here/Reddit and have seen people say WTH they aren't even acknowledging Tiff's child, they've all made their way to Tiff's IG to leave 2 word comments so now I guess the kid is acknowledged and Tiff will go back to cooing over her SILs hoping against hope she'll be accepted.

I had to wear my Coke-bottles for a month before surgery. The dipshits got that part right, anyway. 

• LOL 6
2 hours ago, Notabug said:

would not be at all surprised if Evan wore cologne specifically to cause a ruckus to film for the 'gram. 

Exactly THIS. They are nothing but liars. 

• Like 5

I'm having lasik in December. These people drive me insane with the drama. "It's the first surgery he's had. Well, he had surgery when he was a baby but that doesn't count." It is an elective procedure and not a matter of life and death. 

Can we just go ahead and skip to Carlin's lobotomy? 

• Applause 1
  • LOL 13

I know a lot of y'all don't watch the stew crew's YouTube vids anymore.  I skim through some of them.  The one that covers Evan's Lasek surgery starts out with Carlin giving an update on the pool.  As she is walking out to it, the camera catches for a few second a hot tub.  I mean a nice 4–5-person real hot tub just sitting there on that concrete area they just had poured not too long ago.  She never mentions it.  Never says, "we wanted a hot tub too but couldn't get it in with the pool so we bought one and its sitting over here".   I just found that very interesting since there has been no mention of a spa.  I'm sure she did that so she would get a lot of messages about it and then they can add it to their next YouTube.  I didn't watch much of the surgery story line.  

• Mind Blown 5