Type keyword(s) to search

Carlin and Evan: But Mostly Carlin!

• Start Topic

1 hour ago, BitterApple said:

I'm not a therapist or psychologist, but just based on layman's observation, Carlin strikes me as someone suffering from extreme anxiety. I think she's afraid to be alone with her thoughts which is why she bounces from thing to thing with Evan glued to her side. If she's on the move 24/7, she doesn't have to sit with her emotions and deal with what's really bothering her. I agree she's in desperate need of professional help, and shame on Evan. Putting passive-aggressive pressure on your wife to have another baby when she's mentally unwell is a shitty thing to do.

Carlin doesn't strike me as anxious. I really have no idea, but I'd lean more toward ADHD or histrionic disorder. Regardless of what she's struggling with, seeing a therapist certainly could help.

Carlin reminds me a lot of (child free-ish) Kelly Jo - a bit scatterbrained, in everyone's business with an extreme case of FOMO.

Edited by GeeGolly
  • Like 9
  • Useful 2

IDK what you'd call it or if it falls within the bucket of anxiety but I feel like all of these girls (and the guys too) suffer from being sold a bill of goods by G&K and the church. I mean all they had to do was pray + be Godly + stay a virgin + marry a Christian/make babies, and life was going to be PERFECT. Those problems that happen in life - oh please, those happen to heathens not people like US, we are GODLY.

Then fast forward, they all get with the first guy looks at them without ever considering whether the guy was really right or not, or whether this was the life they wanted or not and hmm - now many are unhappy. Hmm how did that happen - they were promised a PERFECT life bc G&K + God.

I mean here's newlywed Carlin and Tori having to deal with the fact that their husbands leave the home - gasp - all day?? OMG what am I going to do? I'm home alone with a baby. The baby I HAD TO HAVE ASAP is sooo much work. What if another female smiles at my husband while he's out all day?? Then Carlin was having a hard time affording a house - that isn't supposed to happen to Godly people. And Erin still can't afford one. Michael - despite being sooo devout, no baby. Then Carlin badgers her husband to be home 24-7 but now hmm . . . he's home 24-7 and doesn't want to work except pushing to sell her health story on YT even though she doesn't want to.

I think some kids dealt with these realities better than others. I feel like Zach (Jackson, Nathan, Law - it seems) all hint that they realize their parents are full of shit. Tori, Michael, Erin adopted the - get thru life by praying it away - method. Josie & Katie - I'll just follow MY headship and his family bc he/his family knows better than my family so I'll trust them fully, even though let's be real it's the same garbage - just done the way HE wants it now, instead of daddy.

Carlin appears to be the one having the most trouble. Unclear why but I think she knows she isn't happy, but under Evan's "headship" her only way to deal with that is church - which continues to tell her she's wrong, she should be grateful, after she has a man when so many other ladies are taking out their own garbage (per Anna Duggar), she has kids when so many don't, she can have more kids - she SHOULD WANT that. Like in her heart of hearts, she doesn't want the life she has but can't point to why and just sits and feels guilty bc religion tells her she's #blessed.

• Like 6
  • Sad 2
5 hours ago, ozziemom said:

Has Carlin mentioned if she’s been cleared to drive? Ozziedad was allowed to drive 6 months after last seizure;   he is on anti seizure meds, probably for a few more years, so that doesn’t stop one from driving. Or does Evan discourage her even thinking about driving since he’d have no excuse then to be her personal chauffeur.

In Tennessee, one has to be seizure-free for a year before driving. I was surprised that Tennessee's time period was so long. As far as I know, Carlin hasn't said whether she has been cleared to drive. They lie all the time anyway, so it's not like her saying so would necessarily be the truth. 

• Like 7
7 hours ago, cereality said:

The place they stayed at is $400-500/night at minimum and no you aren't getting comp-ed just bc you tagged them, as everyone tries to do that; no wonder it's only a 1-2 night getaway. Good call re K&T they went to Montauk - the beach towns in the Hamptons NY were  NYC rich people go - that was a super expensive getaway even for 1-2 nights in the off season. Gotta keep up with Z&W too as they are headed to Hawaii for their 10th anniversary and you know that's going to be at least a week+.

Gotta say if Carlin is reading Reddit and she has shown us before that does by accidentally showing the BUB page open - she's going to be heartbroken at the criticism she and her husband are getting. Usually it's all leghumpers over there, but this time wow people are calling it out. Evan only wants baby #3 as their YT hits drop and he needs new content. He could care less whether it's safe for his wife and frankly any type of complications just lend themselves to more of those 200k+ view clickbait YTs with the whole "OMG DR DOING SCARY TESTS" "PRAY FOR OUR BABY." Plus at minimum another yr+ of being home bc who is gonna drive to/from the high risk OB, sonograms, neuro follow ups during pregnancy etc. -  it's not like her unemployed parents, sisters, or Uber could do it.

I assume the purpose of this trip was to make a baby and then have an announcement ready to go at Christmas if it's immediately when she pees on the stick or at I Love You Day if she wants to wait a 1-2 months. But whatever the case - Carlin does NOT look right lately.

I mean I guess she hasn't for a while -  crying every day when Evan was headed off to school/apprenticeship begging him not to go; admitting that she LOVES delivering babies bc of all the attention from the nurses/drs/everyone but then a week later when both families have gone home and it's just her and the baby "post partum" sets in; reassuring HERSELF by harassing 2 year old Layla nonstop with "we're best friends right?" "say we're best friends."

But IDK in that YT she just looks - off. Though I guess it was just this summer that she pretty much asked for therapy as directly as any fundie girl is gonna ask and her asshole husband brushed it off with - babe I AM your therapist, talk to me. When she said she feels bad talking to him - oh babe YOUTUBE is your therapy - i.e please go ahead and bare your soul so I don't have to work and can play more golf.

And since then we've seen her taking copious notes at church - bc that's gonna help whatever is going on. Plus crying bc she feels SOOO BLESSED to have the pastor/pastor's wife in her life!? I guess he's playing the same hand as G&K did years ago - why aren't you happy; you SHOULD be happy; you are blessed with ME and kids and we can have more kids - that's what every woman wants; you just aren't grateful enough - you need to pray more . . . .

Taking copious notes at church? WTF? Why doesn’t she just press “record” on her phone?

5 hours ago, Dehumidifier said:

She was probably never alone in the house in her entire growing up years, therefore making her afraid to be alone in the house as an adult. 

The woman has 2 kids . . . 

• Like 5
2 hours ago, AstridM said:

Taking copious notes at church? WTF? Why doesn’t she just press “record” on her phone?

And a dog whom they have apparently forgotten about until they need a cute family photo. I wonder who keeps the dog when Dumb and Dumber are traveling again. 

• Like 4
  • Sad 2
  • Useful 1

I wonder if Carlin feels the burden of being the money maker. Granted, she doesn't do a whole lot or even work a 40 hour week, but without her name/fame there'd be no followers and BSB would have went bust.

Maybe somewhere in her airy head she knows this isn't sustainable and they'll end up in a small 3 bedroom home with half a dozen kids and a husband that does handyman electrical jobs, supplemented by K&T handouts and hand-me-downs.

On second thought, never mind, neither Carlin or Evan think past their next photo, reel or shill.

• Like 5
10 hours ago, AstridM said:

If she is fearful of an intruder having small kids around makes that worse,  not better.

2 minutes ago, AstridM said:

When did she say she was “fearful of an intruder?”

I'm surmising that. What are people usually afraid of when in a house alone? She was supposedly crying about him leaving since they were married, before the medical issue started.

• LOL 1

IMO, Carlin was just being dramatic about Evan leaving.

Oh, I love him sooooo much, a day without him feels impossible. My perfect man, my soulmate, is leaving for 8 hours, what will I do without the love of my life by my side? I just love him sooooo much.

In other words, I'm so lucky to have such a man and a perfect marriage. Also, with the totally hidden message of, oh fuck, now I have to care for this kid without help.

• Like 5
  • Applause 4
20 hours ago, 3 is enough said:

That place they are staying looks pretty pricey. But I guess since Katie and Travis just took an anniversary trip they just HAD to do something too. 🙄

It doesn’t just look pricey; it IS pricey, IMO.

• Useful 1
2 hours ago, Dehumidifier said:

I'm surmising that. What are people usually afraid of when in a house alone? She was supposedly crying about him leaving since they were married, before the medical issue started.

Then they could have invested in a good home security system, instead of a Tesla 🤷‍♀️. And therapy. Lots and lots of therapy. 

Edited by AstridM
  • Like 3
  • Applause 5
  • LOL 2
15 hours ago, Dehumidifier said:

Did she ever say "afraid".

IMO, Carlin wanted to avoid loneliness, boredom and parental responsibilities. 

• Like 7
  • Applause 1
  • Useful 1
7 minutes ago, Salacious Kitty said:

That doesn't explain her tantrums whenever Evan would leave her.

To me it does. Carlin was being dramatic because she wanted him to stay home. If he stayed home she wouldn't be lonely, bored or have sole responsibility for Layla's care.

There are some folks who can make a hang nail a dramatic event - even without a camera filming them.

• Like 9
  • Love 1

That just proves bow immature she was/still is. A mature person would realize that Evan had to go to school/work to support their little family. 

She's lucky that the boutique is a successful venture, because I don't think YouTube and influencing pay the bills, well maybe the Tesla payments. 

• Like 7

Sadly, IMO, I don't think the daughters actually know  how to be by themselves anywhere, even out in public. They seem to have always brought someone with them even when shopping or running errands. It is a sad consequence of how they were raised by their parents. I truly believe that Carlin just didn't want to be alone due to not "knowing how" to be by herself. Her parents really didn't do their daughters any favors with such an unrealistic upbringing. 

• Like 12
  • Sad 2

They never had a chance to be alone growing up in a house with 18 siblings. Josie and Alyssa seemed to have broken the mold. They both have husbands who leave every morning for work. Both seem to be quite capable of running errands and appointments on their own even if having to drag kids along with them. Carlin is the worst about needing to be entertained continuously. I wonder why no one in either side of the families ever sat them down and said to Carlin and Evan you need to be adults now.  it's sad that they are still behaving like silly teenagers because they weren't allowed to be normal teenagers when they were teenagers. 

• Like 10
  • Applause 1
9 hours ago, Salacious Kitty said:

That just proves bow immature she was/still is. A mature person would realize that Evan had to go to school/work to support their little family. 

She's lucky that the boutique is a successful venture, because I don't think YouTube and influencing pay the bills, well maybe the Tesla payments. 

And she didn’t have to stay home alone, because she has her own business to attend to. She could have gone into the boutique every day, as most business owners DO.

2 hours ago, floridamom said:

Sadly, IMO, I don't think the daughters actually know  how to be by themselves anywhere, even out in public. They seem to have always brought someone with them even when shopping or running errands. It is a sad consequence of how they were raised by their parents. I truly believe that Carlin just didn't want to be alone due to not "knowing how" to be by herself. Her parents really didn't do their daughters any favors with such an unrealistic upbringing. 

Hence my suggestion that the solution is partly lots and lots of therapy. 

• Like 3
On 11/30/2023 at 9:33 PM, Absolom said:

I don't watch their videos so I can't comment on how really safe or unsafe Zade was, but I did get a laugh at him closing the gate before he went downstairs.  I didn't ever use baby gates.  I borrowed one and my 12 month old immediately climbed over it.  I decided the stairs were safer without it.  My daughter removed the gates as soon as the kids could open them or climb over them.  They were useless with the granddaughter.  Like her mother, she climbed like a monkey.  

I do wonder what an 18 month old was doing gated upstairs alone.  That one makes no sense to me in practical parenting.  It does seem they're setting him up to paint his face or the walls with nail polish or makeup or to start flushing things down the toilet.

We had very steep stairs in my house growing up.  I was very small and I just went down the stairs on my behind.  We had no baby gate but it was back in the stone age.

• Like 3
On 12/5/2023 at 8:36 AM, ozziemom said:

Regardless of their claim that the doctors have cleared Carlin for pregnancy, she is still young! Why not wait a few years and enjoy the kids they have? And since prior history tells us that C&E don’t really listen or seem to understand or care what medical professionals tell them, why risk your health? If I was Carlin I would be telling Evan to stop talking about HER body and her being pregnant. 

They have never been shown parents having kids because they enjoy them so they don't know how to enjoy them.  Birthing kids is a competition to show who is the most fertile.  

• Like 5
  • Sad 2
  • Applause 3

WTH kind of "romantic" getaway was this?? They've already previewed a ton of it via IG and it was all - making pizza (i.e. put stuff on pre made dough); coloring multiple coloring books; watching the Grinch (or some other kid Christmas movie - couldn't tell which); making paper snowflakes. You know - the things people do AS kids or WITH kids. T

hey needed a night away from their kids to go to summer camp (winter camp)? I mean I suspect Evan got it up and made a baby but all in all it was a pretty nothing trip, and by the looks of it they spent most of it being like - wait set up the camera/drone here to capture us sitting in these chairs drinking coffee; wait when you put a record on the old timey record player dance around for a second so it looks cute - take 2 do that dance again . . . . ; hold on - color that better so it'll look nicer on the YT . . . .

• Like 2
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 7

And they're off . . . overnight roadtrip. Kids in PJs and indoor slippers standing in the candy aisle picking out what treats they want. Because nothing helps a kid fall asleep for an overnight in a car seat like sugar.

Where are they headed that requires driving overnight? Off to see Katie given her procedure? Because that's what she needs - a family of 4 arriving and making noise as she recovers. Off to Florida/ Even though they don't typically visit Alyssa or Erin. They hadn't been previewing any vacations so this sounds like a last minute - OMG we just HAD to go to x, all we had time to do was come home from our romantic getaway and re pack to leave again.

• Mind Blown 2
  • Sad 3
1 hour ago, Salacious Kitty said:

Maybe something happened to Papa Bill or Mama Jane?

I'm thinking they're off to Katie's. The mood in the convenience store was pretty jovial. 

I cannot believe (actually, no, I can) that E&C let two toddlers pick out candy for an overnight trip. Even gas station stores carry reasonably healthy snacks. They could've gotten the kids pretzels, granola bars, yogurt squeezes, cheese sticks, etc. If Layla and Zade make it to adulthood with a full set of teeth, I'll be shocked. 

• Like 7
  • Useful 2
4 minutes ago, Salacious Kitty said:

That's not an overnight drive, though. 

Oh, my bad. I thought they were just driving at night and the kids were in jammies so they could be carried sleeping from carseat to bed.

If they're going to Katie's they'll get there with two wide awake kids and two exhausted parents. Just what a post surgery Katie needs.

My friend just dealt with two kidney stone episodes. Both very bad. Right now she has two temporary stents in and says she can't wait to get them out because they're very uncomfortable. I was surprised she could even tell the stents were there.

• Like 6
  • Useful 1
3 minutes ago, BitterApple said:

I'm thinking they're off to Katie's. The mood in the convenience store was pretty jovial. 

I cannot believe (actually, no, I can) that E&C let two toddlers pick out candy for an overnight trip. Even gas station stores carry reasonably healthy snacks. They could've gotten the kids pretzels, granola bars, yogurt squeezes, cheese sticks, etc. If Layla and Zade make it to adulthood with a full set of teeth, I'll be shocked. 

Maybe they're just visiting Bill/Jane since they didn't go for Thanksgiving, but IDK then I feel like we would've heard at some point OMG we're soooo busy, we go away on a romantic getaway for a day and then come back and then off to South Carolina blah blah. I agree the mood in the convenience store was super relaxed plus if something were wrong (and I hope not) - I feel like other siblings would also be posting about making a drive down there or at least being worried or something. Z&W are posting about baking Christmas cookies with their kids tonight.

I have a feeling this may turn out to be a - oh Katie really needed us soooo much after her procedure. Even though we don't cook or clean or grocery shop - instead we're just loud and will eat all your snacks and demand to be entertained and oh yeah if you could watch OUR kids, we could get a date night . . . . Hope I'm wrong about that too and they found someplace else to go to entertain themselves besides NJ.

I agree re snacks. Their favorite is Bucees which has damn near everything but even regular convenience stores these days - as @BitterApple says they ALL have granola bars, crackers, cheese sticks, goldfish. Not to mention if you're taking off for a trip w 2 little kids starting at 7 pm - give them dinner at home. Pack some bland goldfish or whatever and let them sleep. What on earth are they soooo busy with that they couldn't have stopped by a grocery store/had snacks in their pantry to take?? I mean does there need to be a treat EVERY time they leave their house - even when it makes no sense to gives sugary treats at 7 pm and ask them to sit in the car?!

• Like 10
  • Applause 2

Just what Katie needs while she is recuperating from the procedure. Loud mouth Carlin ,Evan and 2 kids descending on her family. You know Evan is pumped up hoping for another occasion to hang out in a hospital waiting room with a couple of bags full of snacks while he films himself acting stupid. These two are so immature. You would think that Travis would stand up to Katie on this and tell her no visitors at this time and that includes family. I wonder if Carlin has worn out her welcome with the Tennessee family and she is desperate for Katie's company.  I also wonder when Zack and Whitney are going to get sick of doing all of the grunt work at the boutique while Carlin and Evan chase their need for fun times. 

• Like 3
  • Applause 6
1 hour ago, floridamom said:

How is it that Carlin can take off from work at that so very busy boutique? Aren't they swamped with Christmas orders? How this business operates, is beyond me.

Plus Z&W are off to Hawaii for their 10th anniversary so it’s quite puzzling how they can all be gone at the same time.

• Like 3
  • Useful 3

Whelp, we called it. The Stew Crew (plus Ellie) have arrived in New Jersey. Boy, if I were Whitney, I'd be pissed. She had to manage a BSB photo shoot before she left for Hawaii, meanwhile Evan and Carlin are making pizzas in a treehouse and now squatting in New Jersey for God knows how long. It's not like Katie doesn't have in-laws who go above and beyond to help. 

Also, real slick bringing Ellie. I'm assuming this visit will include a jaunt to NYC so Evan and Carlin can hit all the touristy holiday spots. They need someone to dump the kids on.

• Like 7
  • Sad 2

The last thing Katie needs is a visit of multiple family members at this time. Her husband, since he, too, doesn't have a 9-5 job outside the home, should be help enough for her with the baby. Katie really needs quiet and order to recuperate well. Carlina and Evan are not these things.

• Like 6
  • Applause 5

How long will it be before Whitney realizes that she doesn't have to put up with Carlin's antics in order to be accepted by her in-laws? For Whitney's sake, I hope it's soon. It's stupid that Carlin takes so much freaking time away from "their" business while someone with three more kids than she has, including an infant, gets stuck with all the work. 

Carlin and Evan need to grow TF up and act like adults instead of kids, and immature kids at that. They're embarrassing themselves. 

• Like 11
3 hours ago, BitterApple said:

Whelp, we called it. The Stew Crew (plus Ellie) have arrived in New Jersey. Boy, if I were Whitney, I'd be pissed. She had to manage a BSB photo shoot before she left for Hawaii, meanwhile Evan and Carlin are making pizzas in a treehouse and now squatting in New Jersey for God knows how long. It's not like Katie doesn't have in-laws who go above and beyond to help. 

I hope Katie's in-laws get tired of C&E and start making some demands on them caring for themselves and their own and don't feed and entertain the Stew Crew.

• Like 9
  • Love 1
3 hours ago, BitterApple said:

Meanwhile Evan and Carlin are making pizzas in a treehouse and now squatting in New Jersey for God knows how long. It's not like Katie doesn't have in-laws who go above and beyond to help. 

Also, real slick bringing Ellie. I'm assuming this visit will include a jaunt to NYC so Evan and Carlin can hit all the touristy holiday spots. They need someone to dump the kids on.

I don't watch K&T videos but people on Reddit are saying that after Katie's procedure - she isn't allowed to lift anything heavier than 10 lbs for 4 weeks. So I guess that's what led to the - OMG Katie needs help. But eh we're not toting her kid around, changing diapers, we can barely manage our own kids, going grocery shopping - hey let's bring Ellie. Woohoo then there's ALWAYS someone around responsible for the baby + meals and we can party party - maybe even dump our own kids on K&T/Ellie and head up to NYC or on a local date night. 

Though that Katie even needs help seems BS. Hello she has a husband who doesn't work AT ALL who is hands on w his kid + inlaws who live in town who are actually helpful. 

While Katie posted a pic of some soup Carlin made (or reheated - I have no idea) - let's be real, C&E's MO usually is to lay around Katie's house, make noise, eat all their snacks, film, and then on the last day they try to be "helpful" by cleaning or doing ONE grocery run. I mean I guess they can't just take charge of all the meals while they're in town given that they don't cook.

47 minutes ago, Absolom said:

I hope Katie's in-laws get tired of C&E and start making some demands on them caring for themselves and their own and don't feed and entertain the Stew Crew.

FWIW I've noticed that when the Stew Crew is around, Katie's inlaws ARE NOT. This was true when they parked themselves at K&T's house for 2 weeks before the birth. We never saw the inlaws once. As soon as the baby was born and K&T could've used actual help, C&E ran home and it was Katie's MIL that was bringing over meals and even camping out on their couch to help at night several times per week.

Pretty sure MIL has realized that C&E and the entire Bates clan is boorish - after their display at Katie's baby shower. So I'm thinking she steers clear, lest she get stuck cooking for 4 additional people and minding C&E's feral kids.

• Like 12
  • Love 1
2 minutes ago, GeeGolly said:

Evan should have stayed home with the kids. Ellie and Carlin alone would be actual help and without the chaos.

I think you're giving Carlin way too much credit! 

• Like 4
  • LOL 10
53 minutes ago, cereality said:

Hello she has a husband who doesn't work AT ALL who is hands on w his kid

THIS! Ffs, they have one kid and neither works. They don’t need help. And when does this poor Bates sister EVER get “homeschooled?” It’s sickening.

Don’t K and T live in a Philadelphia suburb , not a NYC one?

Edited by AstridM
  • Like 5
  • Applause 2
4 minutes ago, AstridM said:

THIS! Ffs, they have one kid and neither works. They don’t need help.

They especially don't need help from her teenage sisters, who have already been forced into servitude at home. Travis can handle whatever Katie and Hailey need. His penis won't atrophy if he cooks a meal or does a load of laundry. 

• Like 11
1 hour ago, AstridM said:

THIS! Ffs, they have one kid and neither works. They don’t need help. And when does this poor Bates sister EVER get “homeschooled?” It’s sickening.

Don’t K and T live in a Philadelphia suburb , not a NYC one?

Yes they are 25 min from Philadelphia - right next door to my hometown. NYC isn't far though - 2 hrs away. C&E have taken the opportunity to visit NYC when bunking with K&T before though - when Katie was hugely pregnant after her false labor scare and C&E were in town to "help." I mean great content in NYC you know - bright lights, Rock Center Christmas tree etc. I'd imagine Trav puts his foot down at him/Katie/Hailey going this time, but doesn't mean C&E couldn't go - either dump the kids on Ellie or bring Ellie along as the nanny.

I'm sure they'd say Ellie is done with school. They've always made a huge production of - ooohh our kids are sooo diligent they "graduate" early. What about Layla? Homeschool lasted all of what - 3 weeks? They've pretty much been doing their own thing since mid Oct - Carlin's 5 day test at the hospital; Jackson's wedding; camping with Z&W right after Jackson's wedding; Thanksgiving for a wk+; romantic getaway; and now bunking with Katie & Trav. That's the perfect stable atmosphere for school, no?

Though I guess if pressed on it Carlin will say - oh Layla is done with school until Jan 2. Erin said the same just before Thanksgiving - she said she starts her kids' school super early so that they then are off from Thanksgiving until Jan; Alyssa has done the same in prior years - like kids off from early Dec through New Years. But from what I can tell, it DOES seem like Alyssa/Erin start in Aug or even late July and seems like their kids actually do some kind of schooling daily. The moms aren't out and about all day long and actually seem to keep some kind of schedule at home.

6 hours ago, BitterApple said:

Whelp, we called it. The Stew Crew (plus Ellie) have arrived in New Jersey. Boy, if I were Whitney, I'd be pissed. She had to manage a BSB photo shoot before she left for Hawaii.

I can't imagine Z&W aren't regretting going into business with C&E rather than starting up something just on their own. I wonder if they are looking at how to extricate themselves - without another falling out with another sibling. I mean I'm not suggesting Z&W work 40 hrs/wk or anything, but I do think they see the business as their business/job NOT a hobby to show up to, if and when there's nothing better going on.

I mean they're headed to Hawaii presumably for a week - so it seems like they compensated by working Nov/Dec until they leave. I mean they spent the day at the store the day after Thanksgiving - packaging. We've seen them there are few other times since then doing the same, not to mention a photo shoot. Meanwhile what are C&E doing - talking about a sale that BSB is running on IG/posting a link to said said? 

Hell Whit just had their last kid in what - August/Sept? They could easily have stretched that into a "we're both taking maternity/paternity leave until year end" and they didn't. Zach seems to go to the store daily/multiple times per wk and he started going within like 2 weeks and Whit joined him not that long after.

• Like 10