Type keyword(s) to search

Carlin and Evan: But Mostly Carlin!

• Start Topic

2 hours ago, Salacious Kitty said:

Saw the story with the SUV pulled with beige gifts. The weather is hellacious in TN now. I really hope these twits rethink their travel plans in the morning because driving will be brutal. 

Don’t know when they were planning to leave but Law posts a story around 8-9 pm, he’s at his local gas station filling up, and look who is the car at the next pump - Carlin and Evan, Carlin sitting there w the baby in the front seat. Evan says something about how they can’t go into Buccees - their fave - bc they’re trying to beat the storm. So they’ve made it to Nashville. Either that performative Layla audio of her saying good night to everyone was from a different night, or they ripped the kids out of bed and got on the road tonight lest they be forced to spend Christmas just as a family without his mommy and daddy who they see every 10 days. With these 2 idiots, anything is possible.

IDK that I’d risk that drive at all with two babies - single digit temps in Nashville and Knoxville, wind chills like -10 or lower, and as Law pulled out of the gas station you could def see snow or sleet falling pretty hard. Like WTH - who could make a 3+ hr drive in those conditions without constant panic re ice, visibility, or car trouble?? Also could these jobless idiots not have done the drive during the day when driving is a bit safer?? And at the gas station of course C&E are sitting there in their stupid sweatsuits (did they get dropped by Cuts - no more ads lately) and Z is just wearing some thin outfit leaving me thinking are there even coats in this car, snow suits for the kids, extra blankets and food - bc really what would you do if you hit some major storm caused highway tie-up that took 4-6 hrs to clear or had car issues and had to sit in the car until help came?

• Like 2
  • Mind Blown 12
4 hours ago, Heathen said:

Titles for her future ghostwritten bio: 

Carlin and a mirror: a love story. 

Performative: the life of Carlin (Bates) Stewart. 

If Layla's wearing makeup now shouldn't she be able to pooh in the potty?  🙄

• Like 5
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2

Carlin and Evan remind me of this moron I saw interviewed on last night's national news. The reporter was at a big rest stop out in the Midwest, and the guy she's talking to is like, "Yeah, it's snowing, there's no visibility and the roads are slippery but nuthin's gonna stop us from gettin' where we need to go!!!!!." Well, a hundred car pileup could potentially crimp your plans, but faith over fear, right? 🙄

• Like 8
  • Sad 1
  • LOL 3
2 hours ago, Jeanne222 said:

If Layla's wearing makeup now shouldn't she be able to pooh in the potty?  🙄

She can get up on the sink and she is only about 2 feet tall.  She can find the lipstick and apply it, sing a song with arm choreography, claim she is a princess and wear $145 Nike Pandas.  But…

• Like 10
  • Mind Blown 1
  • LOL 1
15 minutes ago, sheshark said:

She can get up on the sink and she is only about 2 feet tall.  She can find the lipstick and apply it, sing a song with arm choreography, claim she is a princess and wear $145 Nike Pandas.  But…

Dumb and Dumber spent $145 on shoes for a toddler who will outgrow them before they're even slightly worn out?! Good gawd. They remind me of my idiot sister and slightly less stupid brother-in-law, who spent $100 on Air Jordans for a toddler at a time when neither of them was working. Hmm. Sounds familiar. 

• Like 5
  • Useful 2
  • LOL 3

Around here we are currently not getting any precipitation (that was yesterday with a deluge of rain), but the winds are howling.  I had planned to go to the grocery store, but am just hiding in my house instead.  These people are so foolish.  It sounds like they made no preparations for if they got stuck on the road.  They will be the type who are complaining on the news that emergency services weren't immediately dispatched to rescue them.

• Like 8
4 hours ago, sheshark said:

I personally doubt Layla climbed up on that sink and put on the lipstick all by herself.  How conveeeeeenient that she is sitting on the edge, feet in the basin, applying mommy's lipstick while wearing a cute dress.  A red dress that just happens to match the lipstick instead of her usual shades of bland and boring.  Notice also, she not only managed to get the lipstick on her mouth but there is not even a spot of it anywhere else; not on the sink or the mirror or her hands or clothes.  I think the whole thing was staged and Carlin dressed her, picked her up and put her on the sink, handed her the tube and told her to apply it while Mommy took pictures.

• Like 14
  • Useful 1

I was about to say - why so quiet today, shouldn't they be a the inlaws being loud as always?. But holy $hit - Carlin posted a video of their drive last night - awful visibility, driving 20-30 mph which would make a 3 hr drive take like 6, you can't see the lane lines, cars are driving with their flashers on, they passed multiple emergency vehicles in a twenty second video. But haha haha so funny, cue the music "weather outside is frightful . . . ."

• Like 4
  • Mind Blown 9

I think there was lip gloss on Layla's fingers. They looked especially red, and she kept touching her mouth during her song.

So they drove last night. Fools. The temp dropped 35 degrees in 3 hours and the storm was headed steadily east, so there was no avoiding it. The second story said it took 7+ hours to get there. 

Because I can't say it enough...FOOLS. 

Edited by Salacious Kitty
  • Like 14

The last 6 minutes to her inlaws' house took 3 hrs [I mean I'm sure she's lying and they were probably more like 30+ min out and she doesn't want to say] because the highway shut down. Sad thing is I don't think they see it as a holy shit what would we have done if it had been 5 hrs or 10 more hrs and we'd run out of gas. More of a #grateful awww we're home for Christmas blah blah. Good thing that her kids are perfectly used to arriving places at 1 am.

And I don't mean to sound anti family but I really don't get these peoples' desperation for mommy and daddy Stewart. I get it family, cousins, blah blah. But reality is they see the family every 10 days, so this is hardly the situation of - we get to see family only a few times a year so we can't miss this. And they see her family esp Z/W at least three times/wk. Do these people NEVER want to be JUST with the spouse and kids they're so #grateful for?? Like would it have been sooo tragic to just do Christmas at their own home, family of 4, with some new little traditions just for THEIR family? And then if they're still so desperate for mommy and daddy Stewart and siblings they could have driven over sometime next week for a day or two. 

Or is it just laziness. They get to have all the holiday cheer that they can video for YT without being the ones to cook Christmas dinner or frankly any meals for the next 10 days, clean up after, clean up all the wrapping paper from the present opening, and frankly the kids are just watched by other adults so even more time to preen for the camera. 

Frankly Layla should have insisted on bringing the pink gingerbread house unopened to her grandparents' as I imagine grandpa or one of the aunts or whoever would've been willing to sit down with her for 45 min to build it for her and she could have decorated. But hey a 3 yr old struggling for hours to get the walls upright dropping them over and over until they cracked and mommy and daddy saying aw it's a cute pile of walls while they are too busy with their own houses, that's cool too.

• Like 16

I just saw Carlin's stories and I'm gobsmacked they drove in that weather with two small children. Just skip it, ffs. It's not like they don't have a tree and decorations up at home. For whatever reason, these two can't handle normalcy. Everything has to be a big, dramatic, potentially dangerous adventure. I feel for Layla because I think this sort of frenetic lifestyle is going to turn her into a basket case. I can't imagine having such immature, selfish parents. 

• Like 16
51 minutes ago, cereality said:

The last 6 minutes to her inlaws' house took 3 hrs [I mean I'm sure she's lying and they were probably more like 30+ min out and she doesn't want to say] because the highway shut down. Sad thing is I don't think they see it as a holy shit what would we have done if it had been 5 hrs or 10 more hrs and we'd run out of gas. More of a #grateful awww we're home for Christmas blah blah. Good thing that her kids are perfectly used to arriving places at 1 am.

And I don't mean to sound anti family but I really don't get these peoples' desperation for mommy and daddy Stewart. I get it family, cousins, blah blah. But reality is they see the family every 10 days, so this is hardly the situation of - we get to see family only a few times a year so we can't miss this. And they see her family esp Z/W at least three times/wk. Do these people NEVER want to be JUST with the spouse and kids they're so #grateful for?? Like would it have been sooo tragic to just do Christmas at their own home, family of 4, with some new little traditions just for THEIR family? And then if they're still so desperate for mommy and daddy Stewart and siblings they could have driven over sometime next week for a day or two. 

Or is it just laziness. They get to have all the holiday cheer that they can video for YT without being the ones to cook Christmas dinner or frankly any meals for the next 10 days, clean up after, clean up all the wrapping paper from the present opening, and frankly the kids are just watched by other adults so even more time to preen for the camera. 

Frankly Layla should have insisted on bringing the pink gingerbread house unopened to her grandparents' as I imagine grandpa or one of the aunts or whoever would've been willing to sit down with her for 45 min to build it for her and she could have decorated. But hey a 3 yr old struggling for hours to get the walls upright dropping them over and over until they cracked and mommy and daddy saying aw it's a cute pile of walls while they are too busy with their own houses, that's cool too.

These are also people who DO NOT WORK, who can and do run off to visit relatives anytime they want.  With the storm moving in, why not wait until it is over before traveling?  It is only a 3 hour drive, why not wait for the storm to end on the 24 and get to the parents in time for dinner?   I live in the same town as most of my family and, still, we've adjusted our plans for the weekend so that no one has to drive in the storm.  Because we have common sense.

• Like 16
  • Useful 1
12 hours ago, cereality said:

Don’t know when they were planning to leave but Law posts a story around 8-9 pm, he’s at his local gas station filling up, and look who is the car at the next pump - Carlin and Evan, Carlin sitting there w the baby in the front seat. Evan says something about how they can’t go into Buccees - their fave - bc they’re trying to beat the storm. So they’ve made it to Nashville. Either that performative Layla audio of her saying good night to everyone was from a different night, or they ripped the kids out of bed and got on the road tonight lest they be forced to spend Christmas just as a family without his mommy and daddy who they see every 10 days. With these 2 idiots, anything is possible.

IDK that I’d risk that drive at all with two babies - single digit temps in Nashville and Knoxville, wind chills like -10 or lower, and as Law pulled out of the gas station you could def see snow or sleet falling pretty hard. Like WTH - who could make a 3+ hr drive in those conditions without constant panic re ice, visibility, or car trouble?? Also could these jobless idiots not have done the drive during the day when driving is a bit safer?? And at the gas station of course C&E are sitting there in their stupid sweatsuits (did they get dropped by Cuts - no more ads lately) and Z is just wearing some thin outfit leaving me thinking are there even coats in this car, snow suits for the kids, extra blankets and food - bc really what would you do if you hit some major storm caused highway tie-up that took 4-6 hrs to clear or had car issues and had to sit in the car until help came?

The baby was on her lap in the front seat???🤦‍♀️

• Mind Blown 7
25 minutes ago, AstridM said:

The baby was on her lap in the front seat???🤦‍♀️

Carin and Evan also seemed very annoyed that Lawson saw them and came over to talk to them.  They were not pleasant to him in the least.  Evan was just like, "we can't go into Buckee's because we are trying to stay ahead of the storm" and there were no real smiles for Carlin's brother.  

• Mind Blown 2
  • Sad 2
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 1

FWIW they were parked at the pump with Z in the front seat. Didn't mean to suggest they drove with him like that.

Carlin reposted the Lawson encounter in her stories, but yeah it struck me as awkward - as if he walked into the middle of a marital spat. They had a bit of a WTH why are YOU here type of attitude - when it's like uh you don't own Nashville just bc you visit twice/month, he happens to live around the corner from this gas station; if you didn't want to risk running into him, why didn't you stop for gas in another part of town?

At that point though with the timeline they've given they had driven 4 hrs on what is normally a 3 hr drive total and still prob had a half hr or more to go. Maybe they were annoyed at each other for doing this or not leaving earlier or whatever, who knows. But hahah little did they know that after they left Law they had another 3 hrs to go.

Every time I see the life they're living with self created drama and a "frantic" life over stupid $hit, I feel like they're setting up Layla to have life long problems like anxiety. Hasn't Carlin said before she had/has anxiety and Gil told her to be grateful for all she has and pray it away? And ahem she grew up in chaos and being ignored too - feral kids just wandering around, no structure, 8000 kids so you were basically ignored by your parents until you were screaming loud, though I guess Carlin did get meals bc Michael.

There is a reason that people try to raise kids in stable homes with structure - bed times, meal times with healthy meals, school, planned activities like trips or playdates. Not woohooo tonight you're going to bed at 8 pm bc we kept you up until 1 am yesterday and you whined all day; stop whining here have some Cheetos and shut up; school - nah - you can just roll around on the floor of our "shop" with no age appropriate toys or activities or teachers who know how to talk to kids; and woohoo last minute road trip or party party at Whit's house, let's go - NBD the kids will just fall asleep on the floor when they get tired we don't have to stay home for them to sleep. 

I think they think they're AMAZING parents bc CHURCH 2x/wk + both parents are home fulltime to "invest" in the kids. Yet this kid doesn't know when her next meal will be or when she'll get to sleep and for how long, and it actually ISN'T healthy to not have any separation from your parents - i.e. school with teacher and same age classmates.

• Like 8
  • Applause 3
  • Love 2

Ugh, Lawson. Thanks. I'll check her IG again. Strange that I don't see it. 

Eta Nope. I guess even having that turd's name on it blocks me from seeing it. I just got them at a bakery, Evan throwing a giant icicle. Carlin was not impressed. 

Edited by Salacious Kitty
  • Like 1

So they rushed to Nashville last night so they could dump the kids and go run errands? I’m guessing the original plan yesterday was to leave earlier than they actually did. They are so chaotic and the kids were probably cranky from the chaos of the previous day, they left much later than planned. I think Bates Time is similar to Duggar Time. And since they probably didn’t check the weather until they were already on the road, could be why they were annoyed when Lawson popped by their car at the gas station.

• Like 5
  • Useful 1

Man they're really enjoying effing around in life threatening cold. What part of life threatening are they having trouble with?

Out picking up mommy's bakery order [I presume - I don't imagine C/E are springing for dozens of baked goods costing hundreds of dollars]. C making an OMG I'm gonna cry it's sooo cold face. Uh while wearing a fleece and what looks like a fleece jacket, zipped halfway up her chest. No scarf, no hat, no gloves. E - even dumber, wearing what looks like a light fleece sweater with no zipper so his chest is covered by a t shirt.

Now being so underdressed, you'd think it'd be - stay in the car, ,Evan runs and picks up the order. Nope - I mean of course they have to go in and take a pic of themselves in the bakery. Then E wants Carlin to film him coming out of the store so she's waiting out there w her phone and he is discussing what he got as she's like ooooh let me see. And then yep he's throwing icicles on the way to the car.

Dumbasses are they type who've worn winter hats on their heads in warmer weather so the whole family can get a matching hat pic. We've seen them in wool coats before. But did they bring them to the life threatening cold, nope. And even if they didn't bring them - what prevents them from zipping up their light coats to their necks? 

Carlin seems PISSED with Evan. When he throws the ice, she makes some comment about how he's ready for Christmas. Again I know I'm being mean and anti family but there's something about a married man who is SOOOO giddy to be with mommy, daddy, and sister - who he sees ALL THE TIME - that just comes across lame and little girly. I mean he isn't a guys guy to begin with but it's like dude you have your own wife and kids and you never seem THIS HAPPY with them. No one is saying you shouldn't love your parents or your sisters but you're a grown man who seems joined at the hip.

• Like 7
  • Sad 1
  • Love 2

Except we all know the first picture isn't Christmas morning Carlin. The second picture is. And the third. But they made sure to wear the same clothes in both.

image.png.fd19ffd3fd59299679d3cdaa67e5c59e.pngimage.png.ca1e6dd54cfb1e1f425acb4ae4b2857b.png

image.png.e25e88b789f0a4f6459e2d4180f3351b.png

Edited by GeeGolly
  • Like 5

Who took the first picture, Carlin? The dog? 

The last picture is Carlin in a nutshell. Claims to still be in her pajamas, but has a full face of makeup, perfectly tousled and parted hair, and a no-doubt carefully posed, curated facial expression. But her son's belly is showing, his shirt almost up to his armpits, because his dumbfuck mother won't stop posing long enough to pull his shirt down. 

The self-absorbed are making my bad mood worse. 

• Like 8
  • Sad 2
  • Applause 1
45 minutes ago, Heathen said:

The last picture is Carlin in a nutshell. Claims to still be in her pajamas, but has a full face of makeup, perfectly tousled and parted hair, and a no-doubt carefully posed, curated facial expression. But her son's belly is showing, his shirt almost up to his armpits, because his dumbfuck mother won't stop posing long enough to pull his shirt down. 

The self-absorbed are making my bad mood worse. 

I think they actually push Zade's shirts up for pictures. They think "his rolls" are something everyone thinks is adorable. 🤷🏽‍♀️

• Sad 10

18 minutes ago, GeeGolly said:

I think they actually push Zade's shirts up for pictures. They think "his rolls" are something everyone thinks is adorable. 🤷🏽‍♀️

Narrator: It's not cute.

Carlin and Evan are the least prepared people to raise kids.These children are probably doomed to develop diabetes or be children with the worst palates in history. Way to go Kelly and Gil, you raised children to be unsuccessful adults and no clue how to raise their own kids.

I try not to even think about their education. Ugh.

• Like 9
  • Sad 2
  • Love 4
25 minutes ago, Chicklet said:

Narrator: It's not cute.

Carlin and Evan are the least prepared people to raise kids.These children are probably doomed to develop diabetes or be children with the worst palates in history.

Definitely not cute -- disturbing, at this point. Layla and Zade will be the malnourished adults who think McDonald's is fine cuisine and refuse to eat green vegetables. And can't live without sugary Starbucks drinks and pop. 

25 minutes ago, Chicklet said:

I try not to even think about their education. Ugh.

Have Dumb and Dumber said whether they plan to "homeschool" their props kids? If they homeschool, dog help the kids -- they might end up the worst off of all the Bates spawn. I can't see Carlin being willing to take the time away from Starbucks and shopping to educate the kids, plus she'd be posing the entire time instead of teaching. 

Edited by Heathen
  • Like 9
  • Sad 2

Looking at that last picture, Carlin definitely pushed his shirt up.  A shirt doesn't ride up that high just from moving around.  It's not cute, it just looks like she was too dumb to buy the correct size of pajamas for him.  

Even though we didn't get snow around here, over and over news outlets were saying not to go out without covering up exposed skin because of the wind chill.  And these idiots were screwing around in blowing snow without appropriate clothing.  Maybe God does occasionally protect stupid people.  

• Like 9

C&E must be so annoying to be around.

In the reel (which for some reason I can't access now) the parents are kind of tucked in the way back of the room almost buried by the presents. Carlin seems to be tucked in the corner with just mounds of presents in between her and the parents. As she pans the room it appears as if she called out her MIL's name - the MIL peeks over the pile of gifts - to a camera in her face. I'm fairly certain I saw an eye roll.

• Like 5
  • Useful 1
2 hours ago, GeeGolly said:

C&E must be so annoying to be around.

In the reel (which for some reason I can't access now) the parents are kind of tucked in the way back of the room almost buried by the presents. Carlin seems to be tucked in the corner with just mounds of presents in between her and the parents. As she pans the room it appears as if she called out her MIL's name - the MIL peeks over the pile of gifts - to a camera in her face. I'm fairly certain I saw an eye roll.

It looked like Evan’s mom was definitely over the Carlin filming nonsense. Can’t say I blame her. I guess C & E think the hiked up shirt look is cute, Layla used to have that look too when she was younger. 

• Like 6

Looking at Carlin's reels, Evan's parents must've spent a fortune on Christmas. Gifts for everyone plus stockings for kids, in-laws and grandkids? Even if the stockings were filled with snacks and other small items, that stuff adds up. Carlin's first Christmas with the Stewarts must've been total culture shock. Parents who give a shit and make a real effort isn't something she's used to. 

1 minute ago, BitterApple said:

Edited by BitterApple
  • Like 5

Evan has said before that his family is huge Christmas people and Christmas basically starts in Oct with a few days off in the middle for Halloween and Thanksgiving. So my sense is they're the types who are buying gifts, stocking stuffers etc. for half the yr for a million people and stashing them away.

I didn't catch his mom rolling her eyes but she looked freaking EXHAUSTED as she was looking out on all the kids, grandkids etc. and also looked like she was trying not to make eye contact with Carlin bc she knew when she looked over there, there would be a camera in her face.

I get how the person putting the holiday together ends up exhausted, but reality is Carlin and Evan spend like 2 wks/mo every month with his parents and my sense is his parents ARE exhausted by a family of 4 showing up and expecting to be fed 3 meals/day while they preen for the camera and do nothing to help. I mean we don't know they're not helping but my sense is they're self absorbed enough that they don't - they view visiting his parents as a break from THEIR kids and adulting, as they tend to spend a lot of time lying around his childhood bedroom. 

Granted I don't always feel bad in those situations bc the grandparents can use their words. But reality is grandparents here prob realize their grandkids are ignored and fed Cheetos for meals so at least with the grandparents slogging away they get a few weeks of decent meals per month. Plus they realize these are a son's kids, not a daughter's kids - they offend Carlin, she and Evan just start spending a lot more time at the Bates' sty.

• Like 7
7 hours ago, Heathen said:

She thanked Zach & Whit for the pics. Also this was fake Christmas (like Alyssa did) b/c they are at Evan’s parents for the actual holiday. 

• Like 2
  • Mind Blown 1

BTW – if their YT is any indication, the bloom is off the rose off that marriage and Carlin seems mentally unwell (again).  Evan is fat and happy as a clam not working or “working” on YT and BSB.  Carlin at some level I think probably “regrets” setting up a life where Evan is around 24-7 but part of the mentally unwell is – she NEEDS him around all the time and I could totally seeing her going back to her hysterical sobbing daily if he were going to a real job. And Evan is “taking advantage” a bit and acting like a fundie man – who can say anything to his wife, knowing she can’t possibly fight back. I mean at their “Christmas” at home w the kids, he was kind of being mean and you could tell Carlin was offended but couldn’t say anything to HER MAN who has given up HIS life for her. He was going on about how Z said dada first and Carlin goes well L said mama first. I understand couples have friendly “competition” on that but he legit goes “yeah well then L learned Daddy two weeks later and never said mama again.” WTF?? Carlin’s face just showed she was offended. 

That was like the 3rd time in a week that Carlin and Evan looked like they aren’t as lovey dovey as they used to be – just like when Law walked in on what looked like a marital spat at the gas station.

And FWIW they left several hours late on that drive to Nashville in the storm bc Carlin had an episode at the drs office that morning and had to sleep it off [and they had to film this YT for the week] - and I guess they don’t watch those giant TVs they had to buy. Apparently Carlin has been super depressed for the last month or two and wanting to stop her meds bc “how can one little pill help?” Uh does she not understand how medicine works??

But apparently they went to the dr, meds are working so the dr says keep taking them and they can maybe tweak the doses more to prevent more episodes. They still haven’t scheduled the long EEG and per the dr – she needs it but it’s less of a priority now since they’ve found meds that work. Wait for it – that worries Evan bc now the office isn’t going to prioritize scheduling. Uh they’ve been asking you to schedule it since summer??? NOW you’re worried that you’re not #1?? Uh do you not think your foot dragging makes the drs office think, ok well she needs it but she’s not exactly calling us every week to schedule, it isn’t urgent, she’ll call us when ready??

• Like 6
  • Mind Blown 1
  • Sad 1
56 minutes ago, Dehumidifier said:

Evan reminds me a bit of a man I know who has been diagnosed as bipolar but is always on the "up" end. The constant motion, the rude comments...

Except those aren't bipolar diagnostic criteria...

• Like 4
  • Useful 1
35 minutes ago, GeeGolly said:

Except those aren't bipolar diagnostic criteria...

Being hyper all the time and speaking impulsively (interrupting a lot, for example)with somewhat rude remarks aren't? I guess my acquaintance is just a pain in the butt then.

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, Dehumidifier said:

Being hyper all the time and speaking impulsively (interrupting a lot, for example)with somewhat rude remarks aren't? I guess my acquaintance is just a pain in the butt then.

What you're describing (minus the rude remarks) sounds more like ADHD to me.

Folks aren't their diagnoses, they are people first, with their own personalities. They are diagnose with disorders not as disorders. 

The rude remarks - short of Tourettes, are just simply rude.

• Like 2
  • Applause 2
  • Useful 1
3 hours ago, cereality said:

BTW – if their YT is any indication, the bloom is off the rose off that marriage and Carlin seems mentally unwell (again).  Evan is fat and happy as a clam not working or “working” on YT and BSB.  Carlin at some level I think probably “regrets” setting up a life where Evan is around 24-7 but part of the mentally unwell is – she NEEDS him around all the time and I could totally seeing her going back to her hysterical sobbing daily if he were going to a real job. And Evan is “taking advantage” a bit and acting like a fundie man – who can say anything to his wife, knowing she can’t possibly fight back. I mean at their “Christmas” at home w the kids, he was kind of being mean and you could tell Carlin was offended but couldn’t say anything to HER MAN who has given up HIS life for her. He was going on about how Z said dada first and Carlin goes well L said mama first. I understand couples have friendly “competition” on that but he legit goes “yeah well then L learned Daddy two weeks later and never said mama again.” WTF?? Carlin’s face just showed she was offended. 

That was like the 3rd time in a week that Carlin and Evan looked like they aren’t as lovey dovey as they used to be – just like when Law walked in on what looked like a marital spat at the gas station.

And FWIW they left several hours late on that drive to Nashville in the storm bc Carlin had an episode at the drs office that morning and had to sleep it off [and they had to film this YT for the week] - and I guess they don’t watch those giant TVs they had to buy. Apparently Carlin has been super depressed for the last month or two and wanting to stop her meds bc “how can one little pill help?” Uh does she not understand how medicine works??

But apparently they went to the dr, meds are working so the dr says keep taking them and they can maybe tweak the doses more to prevent more episodes. They still haven’t scheduled the long EEG and per the dr – she needs it but it’s less of a priority now since they’ve found meds that work. Wait for it – that worries Evan bc now the office isn’t going to prioritize scheduling. Uh they’ve been asking you to schedule it since summer??? NOW you’re worried that you’re not #1?? Uh do you not think your foot dragging makes the drs office think, ok well she needs it but she’s not exactly calling us every week to schedule, it isn’t urgent, she’ll call us when ready??

Carlin has got to be really exhausting to be around; I can see how, now that it's been a few months, Evan is getting tired of her constant need for attention.

Also, now that they've been 'self employed' doing social media for them as a family and for the clothing business, I would imagine the economic realities are becoming more apparent.  They've got to be working on it 24/7 to come up with new and unique content.  Frankly neither one seems bright or creative enough to be able to do this well.  And, we've seen the results; they're not doing anything new or different and they've taken to doing dumb stuff like pulling the baby's shirts up probably because they got a lot of comments on how chubby he is and they're hoping to keep 'em coming.

Meanwhile, the mortgage has to be paid, Starbucks doesn't grow on trees and junk food ain't cheap.  Not to mention the $2000 for dinning room tables, the price of massive selfie mirrors and putting hundreds of miles on the car weekly driving nowhere for nothing..  They haven't hit on anything that has really rung up the hits other than Carlin's episodes, but, now, too many people have questioned the whole thing and how they've handled it and they really cannot return to that well again.

As far as the doctor's office, nobody gets priority when all they've done is procrastinate.  Happens all the time in the medical field though.  As we say, "Your lack of planning is not my emergency".  it is also grossly unfair to bounce somebody who played by the rules and scheduled and waited their turn.  Remember, too, there is a major amount of time and effort that goes into a 5 day inpatient EEG.  The equipment, staffing, etc is a huge investment and they are not going to leave slots open for 'emergencies' when a 5 day EEG is not an emergency procedure.  It is mainly used to nail down a diagnosis in unusual presentations and perhaps to monitor success of various therapeutic interventions.  Also, quite frankly, people like Carlin and Evan, who cannot possibly be bothered to schedule an appointment for the testing and expect preferential treatment are exactly the sort who will decide 10 minutes before check-in that they've simply got more important things to do and not show up.  Having the equipment and staffing arranged only to have it sit idle for 5 days is a huge loss of income for the lab.

Personally, I think they've dragged their feet because they're afraid that the EEG will not document any seizure activity if Carlin happens to have one of her episodes while it is in progress.  The seizure disorder is the only fancy diagnosis they've got left.

Edited by Notabug
  • Like 5
  • Applause 9

Doesn't she have to go off her meds a few days? a week? before the EEG? If she was having four episodes a week before the meds as claimed in the latest video, she should have documented activity during a 5 day period. I think this scares her and probably factors into her dragging her feet.

• Like 1

I think they're dragging their feet on the five-day EEG because the episodes are fake. I've said it before -- factitious disorder. I just hope she keeps it to herself and doesn't develop factitious disorder imposed on another. Evan must be a world-class enabler at this point.

I've also said before that I know someone in real life whom I believe has FD. She does the same thing -- talks about expensive, time-consuming tests that the doctors told her to have. But she never ends up having them. They're dropped just like the five-day EEG has been, only to be brought up again when she needs attention. She's frigging exhausting to be around, just like Carlin must be. 

• Like 7
  • Love 2
15 minutes ago, Salacious Kitty said:

Doesn't she have to go off her meds a few days? a week? before the EEG? If she was having four episodes a week before the meds as claimed in the latest video, she should have documented activity during a 5 day period. I think this scares her and probably factors into her dragging her feet.

She doesn't seem to be the least bit afraid of having an episode while climbing ladders or carrying her baby or while tottering around on her high heels.  Even when she was having almost daily events, she was out an about; traveling several hours often more than once a week to visit the family, going to ball games, shopping malls, fast food joints and seemingly every goat roping in town.  Why would she be afraid to have an episode while in the hospital, on a monitor, with medical professionals just mere steps away?

Even now, Carlin is constantly complaining about the side effects of her meds and threatening to stop taking them because it is so inconvenient.  If she's willing to risk it at home for no good reason, why is she afraid to do it in the hospital in hopes of helping her medically?

I think she's far more afraid of NOT having an episode or in having a spell and the EEG not registering it as a seizure.

• Like 11
21 minutes ago, Salacious Kitty said:

I've had EEGs before without going off anti-seizure meds. But I'm not a super-duper special snowflake. 

• Like 5
21 minutes ago, Notabug said:

She doesn't seem to be the least bit afraid of having an episode while climbing ladders or carrying her baby or while tottering around on her high heels.  Even when she was having almost daily events, she was out an about; traveling several hours often more than once a week to visit the family, going to ball games, shopping malls, fast food joints and seemingly every goat roping in town.  Why would she be afraid to have an episode while in the hospital, on a monitor, with medical professionals just mere steps away?

Even now, Carlin is constantly complaining about the side effects of her meds and threatening to stop taking them because it is so inconvenient.  If she's willing to risk it at home for no good reason, why is she afraid to do it in the hospital in hopes of helping her medically?

I think she's far more afraid of NOT having an episode or in having a spell and the EEG not registering it as a seizure.

Oh, I agree that Carlin has been beyond reckless, as if she's above having seizures while holding babies or climbing on chairs. 

I think we can all agree that she's stupid. 

• Like 8