Type keyword(s) to search

Carlin and Evan: But Mostly Carlin!

• Start Topic

4 hours ago, ginger90 said:

It may not be the case, but I think moldy when I see their inventory.

Those boxes on the top don't look very heavy. I wonder if they're empty or only partially full. 

That photo couldn't be any more staged if they tried. Complete with those idiotic gape-mouthed expressions on Whitney and friend. 

• Like 5
  • Love 4

I think Layla is growing into her looks.  I find her to be much cuter now than when she was as a baby. 

I think Carlin's breastmilk is pure cream.  😉 Zade is the chubbiest baby I have seen in a long time.  I know Carlin was proud of Layla's rolls, but Zade definitely wins.

On a shallow note I don't find Carlin's new glasses to be particularly flattering.

• Like 3
  • Useful 1
  • Love 3

Carlin has a neuro appointment. The idiots thought it’d be a good idea to bring both kids. They joke about the kids screaming in the waiting room and getting to go ahead. Carlin has plenty of baby sitters. There was no need to bring two half awake kids along. Their excuse is that they can just go directly “to work” after the appointment. Let’s see if they have scheduled the 5 day EEG. 

• Mind Blown 4
  • Sad 5
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1
2 hours ago, Dehumidifier said:

When Carlin was packing up photo albums before they moved she came across a picture of herself as a toddler and said that she always thought Layla looked like Evan but in the picture she saw that she looks like her.

I can't tell, but I don't think that either parent is bad looking. 

I think they both look fine, pretty average, but are none too bright.  Hence, my feeling that Layla better have a good personality.  Between her parents, I don't think she can count on her native intelligence to make her way in the world.

Carlin has a neuro appointment. The idiots thought it’d be a good idea to bring both kids. They joke about the kids screaming in the waiting room and getting to go ahead. Carlin has plenty of baby sitters. There was no need to bring two half awake kids along. Their excuse is that they can just go directly “to work” after the appointment. Let’s see if they have scheduled the 5 day EEG. 

I'm sure all the patients in the waiting room appreciated the kids' presence.  Hope there was no one with an intractable migraine.  I guess since they seem to think they are actually 'working' at the boutique while hanging out with their toddler and infant all day; they figure it is no problem for the neurologist to examine Carlin and discussed his recommendations with them with the kids acting up all the while.

The fact that they seem to think they are actually putting in a day of real work while dragging their kids around with them everywhere is just more proof that they have no idea what a real job looks like or what it is to put in a full day's work at one.

Edited by Notabug
  • Like 6
  • Applause 7
  • Love 4

I think this is actually the third day in a row of "working".

I was a stay at home mom for ten years and have been in the same house as my husband, nearly 24/7, since the onset of the pandemic. I needed breaks from my kids here and there and I need breaks from my husband here and there now. I don't know how they're not at each other's throats.

Oh wait, yes I do. They live in the pretend land of SM. In that land nothing is real.

• Like 9
  • LOL 4
  • Love 1
8 hours ago, GeeGolly said:

The more I think about their inventory, the more crazy it is.

If they are a "boutique" it makes sense they would only have a few of each item, run out and restock with new items.

Their "stockroom" should look like a combination of a rich fashionable woman's closet and a gift wrapping room, with items rotating in and out. Its a wonder they make enough money to pay rent, buy stock and pay nearly a dozen employees.

I just don't get it.

They’re not really a boutique, though. They could have chosen to feature American designers (even “Christian” designers) and be a true boutique, but instead they chose to sell cheap Chinese-made crap in bulk. 

Edited by Cinnabon
  • Like 1
  • Love 8

I too have wondered how they pay expenses on the business and support two families!

Could they have more show money then we think and they own the property?

That would make a huge difference in rent alone.

If tax records are accessed they will tell ownership and a few other items like if it's mortgaged and the bank is paying the taxes.

If I could I would!

• Like 4
3 hours ago, SMama said:

Why didn’t Carlin go to her appointment alone and Evan stay home with kids? 

• Like 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 3
1 minute ago, Salacious Kitty said:

She can't drive. She'd have to have someone else take her. Plus, she's too stupid to absorb even the simplest information (stigma, anyone?). 

Well like another poster said she has family, none of them could’ve watched the kids while Evan & Carlin went to the hospital 🙄 For a family that claim to be so close (the bates) they don’t seem that close to me. 

• Like 14
10 minutes ago, FizzyPuff said:

Well like another poster said she has family, none of them could’ve watched the kids while Evan & Carlin went to the hospital 🙄 For a family that claim to be so close (the bates) they don’t seem that close to me. 

I don't know where the family members live in relation to each other, but I could see C&E being too lazy to drop the kids off, go to the doctor, pick the kids up and go to the boutique. If Carlin had an a.m. appointment, that would've required planning ahead, getting up early and having concern for patients who might not appreciate screaming babies in the waiting room. Nope, much easier for C&E to drag the kids along and inconvenience the medical staff. 

• Like 7
  • Sad 1
17 minutes ago, BitterApple said:

I don't know where the family members live in relation to each other, but I could see C&E being too lazy to drop the kids off, go to the doctor, pick the kids up and go to the boutique. If Carlin had an a.m. appointment, that would've required planning ahead, getting up early and having concern for patients who might not appreciate screaming babies in the waiting room. Nope, much easier for C&E to drag the kids along and inconvenience the medical staff. 

They've definitely got that fundified sense of entitlement.   They do whatever they want at the moment without a thought in the world of anyone else, including their own children.  There is no way that spending a day at Mommy's doctor appointment and then running around that filthy warehouse while Mommy and Daddy 'work' is good for those kids, either.

If they've got enough money to take a monthly vacation, they've got enough money to pay for childcare for their kids.  

• Like 4
  • Applause 8
  • Love 4
1 minute ago, GeeGolly said:

They need YT and IG content, that's why the kids go everywhere with them.

Damn, and to think I took my two with me whenever possible because I enjoyed having them, caring for them, parenting them. This is why I suck at life and have been banned from influencing anyone.

• LOL 13
20 minutes ago, SMama said:

Damn, and to think I took my two with me whenever possible because I enjoyed having them, caring for them, parenting them. This is why I suck at life and have been banned from influencing anyone.

I'm going to guess your kids didn't come with you to doctor and dental visits.

• Like 2
30 minutes ago, GeeGolly said:

I'm going to guess your kids didn't come with you to doctor and dental visits.

Here’s the kicker, no family in the same state, yet somehow we managed. 
Layla and Zade have two at home parents and yet they are not receiving the care they need to thrive. 

Edited by SMama
  • Sad 12

As many have said, what difference does it make if it's Friday?  They don't work a regular job, they don't even seem to do much at the "work" they claim to do.  And if Evan is their marketing director, why wasn't he on the Zoom meeting with the website team?  

• Like 7
  • Applause 3
  • Useful 1
  • Love 2

Stew Crew YT: NEUROLOGIST APPOINTMENT! CARLIN SHARES HOW SHE REALLY FEELS . . . . Then they show them in the drs office for 30 seconds and at the end of the video they discuss for another 30 seconds -- the second med is really helping, they did blood work to see if they need to change meds, this is the best she's felt though she's still having episodes, and she now realizes how "normal" it is to live with seizures [WTF?]. Done. So 3 wks ago it was Mayo clinic consults and now it's all good and normal? If things are so normal why do you need to use NEURO APPT in your YT title when it's 60 seconds of discussion and the rest is putting up Christmas lights and celebrating his dad's bday. Maybe bc you want to drive in clicks and no one wants to watch you put up Christmas lights, as they do those chores themselves?

And the rest of the time was them whining about how they are SOOOO busy now with Christmas coming up and "all of their businesses" and Black Friday is SOOO huge for them. Lol good luck with that guys as most people are spending less this Christmas + no one buys your goods anyway as evidenced by your warehouse stacked to the ceiling and your discount sales weekly. And morons plenty of us have family Thanksgiving and Christmas obligations ON TOP OF jobs that are 40+ hr/wk.

If things are SOOOO normal, why not consider going back to work Evan? Can't even do part time 20-30 hrs/wk, huh?

And I saw their IG the day of the neuro appt, they are such self obsessed assholes. They spend money non stop yet can't hire a sitter or get a sweet church friend or one of her 8600 family members to keep the kids for an hr? Instead they bring both and Layla is freaking SCREAMING in the exam room. I don't blame her, 3 yr olds are just loud and this isn't a 3 yr old that goes to school and has been told "indoor voices." But idiots this isn't bringing your loud kids to the mall, this is a professional office where people are paying good money for care. It's also an office where the dr wants to talk to YOU without you responding to your kid's interruptions every 3 seconds. I mean you're already stupid, do you think you'll understand things better if you're half listening. And I know they think the world just LOVES their kids given covid + flu + RSV, right now, maybe consider that lots of adults' [esp those vulnerable enough to need a neuro appt] don't feel comfortable being around kids; yeah yeah their kids don't go to daycare but how is a stranger to know that?

Very reminiscent of Alyssa who brought 3 freaking kids to the cardiologist and the kids were running around the exam room, lying on the table with her etc. Like it never occurred to them that cardiologists like exam rooms quiet bc they are listening for subtle things which you can't hear w/ kids talking.

• Like 3
  • Applause 9
  • Love 4

I think even Carlin is getting bored with her medical saga. The all-consuming videos and posts are dwindling and she's clearly trying to wrap up that storyline. Feels great, meds are working, nothing to see here, on to the next. 

Black Friday at BSB will be a bust unless they offer crazy good discounts. I'm not sure they have enough room in their margins to do that. I remember looking at their site not too long ago and stuff that was on clearance would have a measley $7 or $8 knocked off. That's not gonna cut it with inflation still going strong. 

According to Carlin, the janky jewelry launch went swimmingly and several pieces sold out, but that doesn't mean much without context. They could've had small amounts of inventory. 

• Like 4

I'm sure when Carlin says she's so busy because of Black Friday coming she really means Cyber Monday. Filming those shills and linking them to mini reels about "doing life with littles", doesn't happen by itself, doncha know.

Edited by GeeGolly
  • Like 3
46 minutes ago, Salacious Kitty said:

Did you see her story about potential dinNing room tables? They were all in the 2k range, and I don't think that included chairs. 😮

Couldn't believe the price of the tables they were shopping for!!  They have zero money problems....at least for the moment.

• Like 3
17 hours ago, BitterApple said:

I think even Carlin is getting bored with her medical saga. The all-consuming videos and posts are dwindling and she's clearly trying to wrap up that storyline. Feels great, meds are working, nothing to see here, on to the next. 

Bored with it, or realizing people see through her BS and she can't continue the lies? Five-day EEG -- what five-day EEG? Mayo Clinic? Is that for a sandwich? 

• LOL 9
  • Love 3
13 minutes ago, GeeGolly said:

Who do y'all think will post pics of the funeral service? My guess is Carlin and Kelly.

Yup. Also, are all the grandkids attending the funeral? I’m guessing no to Katie and Alyssa, but so far I’ve only seen Carlin’s post.

• Useful 1
1 hour ago, ozziemom said:

Yup. Also, are all the grandkids attending the funeral? I’m guessing no to Katie and Alyssa, but so far I’ve only seen Carlin’s post.

Zach and Whit are going. Carlin had footage of them at a highway rest stop. Khloe was walking around in the gas station convenience store in bare feet, which was positively disgusting. 

I can see Alyssa opting out. A last minute flight would be expensive and it would be a really long drive. I'm not sure about Katie. I imagine all the younger kids will go with Kelly and Gil. 

Edited by BitterApple
  • Like 5
40 minutes ago, BitterApple said:

Zach and Whit are going. Carlin had footage of them at a highway rest stop. Khloe was walking around in the gas station convenience store in bare feet, which was positively disgusting. 

I can see Alyssa opting out. A last minute flight would be expensive and it would be a really long drive. I'm not sure about Katie. I imagine all the younger kids will go with Kelly and Gil. 

The funeral is in SC, so it's a haul for all of them.

• Useful 3
17 minutes ago, Salacious Kitty said:

What else do they have to do? They'll probably spend a couple days at Mama Jane's. 

I know I shouldn't laugh because a funeral is involved, but yeah. It's not like any of them have jobs to worry about. 

• Like 7
  • Love 5
5 hours ago, Salacious Kitty said:

Carlin probably went with what she had. I'm more put out about the combat boots. 😁

But...they are PATENT LEATHER combat boots!  That makes them totally appropriate for a funeral. 😉

I don't think anyone would expect a toddler to wear black to a funeral. 

My mother passed away in October 2021.  Because of Covid restrictions we had her cremated, and waited until this past July for her funeral Mass.  Per her requests we all wore bright colours and had a big party afterwards.  My 3 year old granddaughter wore a dress with a rainbow skirt.  

Edited by 3 is enough
  • Hugs 2
  • Love 8