Type keyword(s) to search

Carlin and Evan: But Mostly Carlin!

• Start Topic

1 hour ago, GeeGolly said:

At one (edited) point a messenger type bag appears under Carlin's head. Toward the end someone out of the shot pushes Carlin onto her side. It doesn't show Carlin coming to.

It was Zach who got her on her side a bit better than how Evan had her, after Whitney stated it had been something like 1:35, she called him over.

• Like 1
  • Useful 3

If there is something physically wrong with Carlin, I believe it has to be related to long-Covid.  But my non-medical opinion is she is malingering with symptom magnification.  I think Evan graduated from the program and realized he was going to be expected to actually go into work, possibly including Saturdays (since there are companies that work on weekends as well).  He decided that was going to be too much working and then Carlin started having her issues and he thought "perfect timing."  I know they are making money off the clicks but I don't know how they are making enough between clicks and BSB to be able to pay their mortgage and utilities much less all the Target trips and manis/pedis.  But I'm not an influencer, so I don't understand that way of life.  But I wonder what the 2022 clicks will like in 2027. 

Edited by Lisa418722
  • Like 8

I don’t know why we keep speculating about insurance and COBRA. I thought we established that most fundies use the Good Samaritan co-op for medical expenses. Also, in my opinion BSB is making bank, as is Josie’s business. I don’t care how many Starbucks they drink. Nobody is hurting for money except maybe the Paines. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 1

If you look up incomes for YTers and influencers, ones with Carlin's number of active followers, can make big bucks. I wouldn't be surprised if between YT and IG shilling they took home around $100,000.

• Mind Blown 1

Even if right now C&E are making decent money via YouTube and IG it doesn’t seem sustainable for them. Unless they really up their game, they are basically boring, dumb and short sighted. Layla is sort of cute but how interesting will that be in a few years? Zade is a potato baby, will people be interested in his squishy looks when he’s 5? And the seizures/episodes are already not bringing the numbers they did earlier.

• Useful 1
  • Love 6
15 minutes ago, ozziemom said:

Even if right now C&E are making decent money via YouTube and IG it doesn’t seem sustainable for them. Unless they really up their game, they are basically boring, dumb and short sighted. Layla is sort of cute but how interesting will that be in a few years? Zade is a potato baby, will people be interested in his squishy looks when he’s 5? And the seizures/episodes are already not bringing the numbers they did earlier.

For sure. I'm guessing the shelf-life for a fading semi-celebrity influencer isn't more than a decade. So maybe they have 5 years left.

• Like 1
16 hours ago, Notabug said:

Remember Sanford and Son with Redd Foxx?  Anytime Fred Sanford was in a bind, he'd suddenly clutch his heart and tell everyone it was the 'big one' and call out to his late wife, 'Lizzy, I'm comin'!!' and all argumenta were forgotten and everyone was tending to him. Carlin may have a lot in common with Fred.

15 hours ago, Dehumidifier said:

I'd say installing numerous can lights like he did in his own house is more like it. 

I now have the image in my head of Evan hawking his can light services on YT while Carlin morphs into Fred Sanford. 🤣😁🤣

• LOL 4
3 hours ago, Absolom said:

It has always depended on why someone is fired.  If it's for cause like not showing up, the person doesn't get unemployment.  If it's for cutbacks or abolishing positions, the person usually does.  

It was much easier to get (for me) when I was living in California. Here in Ohio, they are more likely to deny most applications. I can’t imagine Evan getting approved because he basically quit. 

• Like 1
59 minutes ago, GeeGolly said:

If you look up incomes for YTers and influencers, ones with Carlin's number of active followers, can make big bucks. I wouldn't be surprised if between YT and IG shilling they took home around $100,000.

Medical bills can add up to $100,000 quickly if family members need a lot of care and they’re not insured.  That 5-day hospital EEG (or whatever it is) will probably cost at least half that without insurance). And self employment taxes on $100,000 will decease that amount by quite a bit.

29 minutes ago, Peanut6711 said:

I now have the image in my head of Evan hawking his can light services on YT while Carlin morphs into Fred Sanford. 🤣😁🤣

Without the amazing theme song! 

22 minutes ago, Heathen said:

How many of those were from Carlin and Evan themselves? 

Or their bazillion family members?

Evan mentioned his family is “medical?” How so?

Edited by Cinnabon
  • Like 3
3 minutes ago, SMama said:

His BIL works at a hospital although I don’t know in what capacity. 

Well, then obviously he comes from a medical family! 🤣 Hey - my SIL is a nurse practitioner, and my late aunt was an LPN, so I guess I do too!  Who knew?

Edited by Cinnabon
  • LOL 4

Well maybe Evan and his wife can be among the 65% of Americans who have to declare bankruptcy (out of all who declare) due to medical bills. Those add up so fast it makes your head spin, even with insurance. And they probably have sketchy insurance now.

So you go Evan. New mortgage, 2 kids with some medical issues, a wife with issues, working for a clothing boutique with a lot of his wife's siblings and inlaws that succeeds due to YouTube fame. Could you imagine a better way to manage money?

Edited by Chicklet
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1
5 hours ago, SongbirdHollow said:

I don’t know why we keep speculating about insurance and COBRA. I thought we established that most fundies use the Good Samaritan co-op for medical expenses.

Because we don't know that.  The idea that most fundies use a Christian medical co-op is just more speculation.  Gil Bates has talked about the ER.  Jim Bob Duggar believes in real health insurance.  I expect Carlin and Evan do what his parents do or did when they were working.  Fundies are not a one size applies to all.  Some of them do advertise for one of the medical co-ops.  Others never mention them even in passing.

Edited by Absolom
  • Like 5
  • Love 1
4 minutes ago, Absolom said:

Because we don't know that.  The idea that most fundies use a Christian medical co-op is just more speculation.  Gil Bates has talked about the ER.  Jim Bob Duggar believes in real health insurance.  I expect Carlin and Evan do what he parents do or did when they were working.  Fundies are not a one size applies to all.  Some of them do advertise for one of the medical co-ops.  Others never mention them even in passing.

Gil Bates bragged about using the ER and not paying the bills, I think. No co-op paid those huge bills.

• Like 3
  • Mind Blown 1
  • Love 1
5 minutes ago, Cinnabon said:

Gil Bates bragged about using the ER and not paying the bills, I think. No co-op paid those huge bills.

I think G&K had to suck up and use something like Scamaritan when she had her last 4 kids at the hospital. All of her previous births had been at home. Someone paid for Gil's shoulder surgery and Kelly's issues with GERD. I don't see them complaining about bills or filing for bankruptcy. 

• Like 2
  • Love 1
2 hours ago, Cinnabon said:

Medical bills can add up to $100,000 quickly if family members need a lot of care and they’re not insured.  That 5-day hospital EEG (or whatever it is) will probably cost at least half that without insurance). And self employment taxes on $100,000 will decease that amount by quite a bit.

If they make $100,000 and have insurance costing them, say $20,00 a year, they're still making $80,000. We all pay taxes on our income whether self-employed or not. They're obviously making some good money at this point.

I tend to lean towards them having insurance.

• Useful 1
  • Love 1

Regardless of how much C&E make I see them as the type who spends whatever comes in. So if in fact they gross $100k from social media, they will be shocked at tax time when they need to come up with $$$ for self employment and income taxes. And regardless of deductions and child care credits, self employment tax rate is about 12%.

• Applause 1
  • Love 4

Agree with @Lisa418722 - the reality of working life was setting in. He would've already gotten his work schedule etc. before Law's wedding and was due to start right after the wedding but then Carlin's episodes started. I think they made it thru school justifying it as - well neither of us went to school before, this is just how it is, they only let you skip x number of classes or you don't graduate, that means only 1 wk for Zade's birth, it's ok it's just a season of life blah blah. But in their own heads once he was an electrician for real, he'd have sooooo much freedom.

And then he got smacked with the reality that with most jobs, you EARN vacation time often like a few hrs per pay period, so no you can't just up and vacation 12 times/yr. And yes in skilled trades, the union may only have you working 40 hrs/wk but it CAN BE nights or weekends. BUB had a segment once with John eating dinner with the girls at 5-6 pm and then heading back out to work from 8pm-midnight, as he explained if you have a job with a car dealership or McDonalds, they can't shut down their HVAC during the day for you to work on it. Pretty sure electrical work in office buildings, restaurants etc. is done overnight or on weekends. Carlin was having a meltdown bc he was coming home from school at 9 pm ONE NIGHT/wk. Imagine if he got a six month long job assignment thru the union that was nights?? The horror . . . .

I don't wish long covid on anyone, it's so awful. Given how they're trying to make a living on social media, even if a dr. has said to them - we don't know what triggered this but you've had covid 2x, once while pregnant - they'd NEVER breathe a word of that convo online. They know how divisive covid is. It's much more sympathetic to share the part where the dr. said well it could be pregnancy related - bc aww look such a beautiful young couple with a young mom having problems and now they'll only ever have 2 kids. 

The slightest speculation of long covid will bring out the viewers who'll say - you never masked, you traveled non stop, why don't you get the freaking vaccine etc. I wonder if they'd get vaccinated even now if drs. said they should? Evan's bro went out of his way to make fun of people getting the vax. The only fundies that have openly said they are vaccinated are Jill and Derick Dillard, and Jill has become far more mainstream since marrying Derick. Chad/Erin did say once that her issues were caused by long covid - and they caught some flack for that - but they also weren't trying to make a living solely via social media.

And my feeling re the kids is they avoid the real pediatrician and just go to urgent care when possible bc the damn pediatricians keep finding things wrong when nothing is wrong [i.e. we don't want to know] - hole in Layla's heart, Layla's growth, now they'll label poor Zade an asthmatic when he just has a cold, NBD.

• Like 5
  • Love 1
42 minutes ago, GeeGolly said:

If they make $100,000 and have insurance costing them, say $20,00 a year, they're still making $80,000. We all pay taxes on our income whether self-employed or not. They're obviously making some good money at this point.

I tend to lean towards them having insurance.

My self employment taxes + regular taxes were almost twice those I paid when I had a W2 job. And I made far, far less than $100,000. 

Edited by Cinnabon
  • Like 2
  • Mind Blown 2
  • Useful 1

And now back to other annoying things about C&E, do their kids ever sleep in their own beds? They always seem to fall asleep wherever. Now we are getting pictures of Zade with clothes that seem too small or are just plain bizarre, just like when Layla was a baby.

• Like 3
  • Sad 1
9 minutes ago, cereality said:

Agree with @Lisa418722 - the reality of working life was setting in. He would've already gotten his work schedule etc. before Law's wedding and was due to start right after the wedding but then Carlin's episodes started. I think they made it thru school justifying it as - well neither of us went to school before, this is just how it is, they only let you skip x number of classes or you don't graduate, that means only 1 wk for Zade's birth, it's ok it's just a season of life blah blah. But in their own heads once he was an electrician for real, he'd have sooooo much freedom.

And then he got smacked with the reality that with most jobs, you EARN vacation time often like a few hrs per pay period, so no you can't just up and vacation 12 times/yr. And yes in skilled trades, the union may only have you working 40 hrs/wk but it CAN BE nights or weekends. BUB had a segment once with John eating dinner with the girls at 5-6 pm and then heading back out to work from 8pm-midnight, as he explained if you have a job with a car dealership or McDonalds, they can't shut down their HVAC during the day for you to work on it. Pretty sure electrical work in office buildings, restaurants etc. is done overnight or on weekends. Carlin was having a meltdown bc he was coming home from school at 9 pm ONE NIGHT/wk. Imagine if he got a six month long job assignment thru the union that was nights?? The horror . . . .

I don't wish long covid on anyone, it's so awful. Given how they're trying to make a living on social media, even if a dr. has said to them - we don't know what triggered this but you've had covid 2x, once while pregnant - they'd NEVER breathe a word of that convo online. They know how divisive covid is. It's much more sympathetic to share the part where the dr. said well it could be pregnancy related - bc aww look such a beautiful young couple with a young mom having problems and now they'll only ever have 2 kids. 

The slightest speculation of long covid will bring out the viewers who'll say - you never masked, you traveled non stop, why don't you get the freaking vaccine etc. I wonder if they'd get vaccinated even now if drs. said they should? Evan's bro went out of his way to make fun of people getting the vax. The only fundies that have openly said they are vaccinated are Jill and Derick Dillard, and Jill has become far more mainstream since marrying Derick. Chad/Erin did say once that her issues were caused by long covid - and they caught some flack for that - but they also weren't trying to make a living solely via social media.

And my feeling re the kids is they avoid the real pediatrician and just go to urgent care when possible bc the damn pediatricians keep finding things wrong when nothing is wrong [i.e. we don't want to know] - hole in Layla's heart, Layla's growth, now they'll label poor Zade an asthmatic when he just has a cold, NBD.

I wouldn’t be surprised if these 2 numbskulls were actually anti-union, despite the protections they gave him, as well as the FMLA benefit. And clearly they don’t care at all about others’ heath or well being if they were told about the possibility of her symptoms being due to long Covid and hide that from their followers. WWJD? 

Edited by Cinnabon
  • Useful 1
  • Love 1
3 minutes ago, Cinnabon said:

My self employment taxes were almost twice those I paid when I had a W2 job. And I made far, far less than $100,000. 

Yes that is true since as a self employed person you pay your share plus your employer (you) share. 

• Useful 2
  • Love 2
4 minutes ago, ozziemom said:

And now back to other annoying things about C&E, do their kids ever sleep in their own beds? They always seem to fall asleep wherever. Now we are getting pictures of Zade with clothes that seem too small or are just plain bizarre, just like when Layla was a baby.

So awful for the poor baby - not only are his parents not making sure he gets proper medical care, but they’re also making him suffer in too-tight clothing? 

• Sad 3
26 minutes ago, cereality said:

Carlin was having a meltdown bc he was coming home from school at 9 pm ONE NIGHT/wk. Imagine if he got a six month long job assignment thru the union that was nights?? The horror . . . .

In the recent video, Evan said Carlin asked him to stay home every ( or almost every, I forget now) day when he got up for work. 

• Mind Blown 6
  • LOL 1
24 minutes ago, ozziemom said:

Yes that is true since as a self employed person you pay your share plus your employer (you) share. 

Just FICA and Medicare for an employed person making $100,000 a year are over $14,000.  Then, they owe federal, and possibly state and local income tax on top of that.  Federal income tax is 22% for $100,000.  They may have some deductions, but, safe to say, that somewhere around a third of that $100,000 is going for taxes.

Edited by Notabug
  • Like 2
  • Useful 4
6 minutes ago, ginger90 said:

In the recent video, Evan said Carlin asked him to stay home every ( or almost every, I forget now) day when he got up for work. 

Jesus. I had no idea. That's Jill Dillard level clinginess when she first married. He was an accountant at Walmart HQ, and she used to go sit in his parking lot at work for hours at a time + meet him for lunch in the employee cafeteria daily, leading him to ultimately leave/get fired from that job. She'd say things like why don't you stay home with me as he'd be like uh bc I have to work/make money. Then it was years of wandering around as a missionary, in Central America, divinity school blah blah until he finally got thru to her that in order for them to live even middle class and actually be mainstream, he needed a profession. Over time she became ok being by herself with the kids - and now the kids even leave her for public school all day, he went to law school, and is now a lawyer for the District Attorney's office in some small town in Okla.

Maybe Carlin should call or visit Jill and talk to her about how she adjusted? Who am I kidding though. The Bates think they know it all and any "fellowshipping" is surface level. They'd never discuss real problems bc Carlin wouldn't acknowledge that they have problems that aren't being prayed away. And I've always had the sense the Bates consider themselves better and more worldly than the Duggars anyway - look we married handsome guys with professions, we live in homes we bought ourselves, we are more mainstream, we went to Clown College blah blah. Yet the deeper issues of being raised being with your parents 24-7, no work or school for anyone, no friends aside from fellowshipping families, and keeping sweet/praying away all problems are exactly the same.

• Like 1
  • Love 4
30 minutes ago, cereality said:

Jesus. I had no idea. That's Jill Dillard level clinginess when she first married. He was an accountant at Walmart HQ, and she used to go sit in his parking lot at work for hours at a time + meet him for lunch in the employee cafeteria daily, leading him to ultimately leave/get fired from that job. She'd say things like why don't you stay home with me as he'd be like uh bc I have to work/make money. Then it was years of wandering around as a missionary, in Central America, divinity school blah blah until he finally got thru to her that in order for them to live even middle class and actually be mainstream, he needed a profession. Over time she became ok being by herself with the kids - and now the kids even leave her for public school all day, he went to law school, and is now a lawyer for the District Attorney's office in some small town in Okla.

Maybe Carlin should call or visit Jill and talk to her about how she adjusted? Who am I kidding though. The Bates think they know it all and any "fellowshipping" is surface level. They'd never discuss real problems bc Carlin wouldn't acknowledge that they have problems that aren't being prayed away. And I've always had the sense the Bates consider themselves better and more worldly than the Duggars anyway - look we married handsome guys with professions, we live in homes we bought ourselves, we are more mainstream, we went to Clown College blah blah. Yet the deeper issues of being raised being with your parents 24-7, no work or school for anyone, no friends aside from fellowshipping families, and keeping sweet/praying away all problems are exactly the same.

Jill has had a lot of therapy and come a long way since her cling-wife, botched home birth, "midwife," failed missionary days. A LONG way, largely due to therapy and getting away from her truly worthless parents. I think the Bateses are nearly as FUBAR as the Duggars, with the notable exception of not having a Smuggar in the family (that we know of). But I don't see Carlin of the gaping maw having the sense or guts to go to a therapist. 

What @ozziemom said about the Stewart kids sleeping wherever they happened to fall asleep also reminds me of the Duggars. When families are that big, how could the parents, if they even gave a damn, manage to make sure all kids were ready for bed and actually IN bed? They didn't -- the kids were largely left to their own devices because the sister moms were not emotionally mature enough to be raising kids. 

46 minutes ago, ginger90 said:

Carlin needs to grow up and to get therapy. They both do, but Carlin most of all.

Edited by Heathen
  • Like 4
  • Love 1

Jill and Derick had short term, court offered mediation therapy. Also, other than Derick working at Walmart, now is the first time she has ever been alone 9-5 on a regular basis. In between Walmart and Derick's OK law job, it was all sporadic 'work' and Jill often tagged along, and school, which was not 40 hours a week.

IMO, Jill's level of clinginess was due to the shock/surprise of it all and loneliness and boredom. Carlin's level of clinginess is more whiney, I love you so much, bullshit. Although I truly believe she wants him home.

• Like 2
  • Love 1
11 minutes ago, Heathen said:

Jill has had a lot of therapy and come a long way since her cling-wife, botched home birth, "midwife," failed missionary days. A LONG way, largely due to therapy and getting away from her truly worthless parents. I think the Bateses are nearly as FUBAR as the Duggars, with the notable exception of not having a Smuggar in the family (that we know of). But I don't see Carlin of the gaping maw having the sense or guts to go to a therapist. 

What @ozziemom said about the Stewart kids sleeping wherever they happened to fall asleep also reminds me of the Duggars. When families are that big, how could the parents, if they even gave a damn, manage to make sure all kids were ready for bed and actually IN bed? They didn't -- the kids were largely left to their own devices because the sister moms were not emotionally mature enough to be raising kids. 

Carlin needs to grow up and to get therapy. They both do, but Carlin most of all.

Another thing Jill had was a husband who actually wanted to go out and earn a living and support his family.  It took him a while, but I never got the impression that Derick wanted to sit around the house with Jill all day anyway and he encouraged her in her journey to become more self sufficient and less clingy,

In Evan's case, it seems like he was looking for the chance to leave the 9-5 workday world and  jumped  when he saw an opening.  Interesting that Carlin's recent medical adventures are both the reason they started to think they could do YouTube full time and also the reason Evan could use to justify his decision to quit a position he'd held for no more than a week or two after going through 5 years of training.  

• Like 1
  • Love 4
18 minutes ago, GeeGolly said:

Jill and Derick had short term, court offered mediation therapy. Also, other than Derick working at Walmart, now is the first time she has ever been alone 9-5 on a regular basis. In between Walmart and Derick's OK law job, it was all sporadic 'work' and Jill often tagged along, and school, which was not 40 hours a week.

IMO, Jill's level of clinginess was due to the shock/surprise of it all and loneliness and boredom. Carlin's level of clinginess is more whiney, I love you so much, bullshit. Although I truly believe she wants him home.

I had no idea Jill went to therapy. They do YT videos right? I don't feel like going back and looking but I kind of want to watch some of hers to see if she touches on therapy. 

And having been to law school, ok it isn't 40 hrs/wk, but it is usually about 30 hrs/wk in class and this isn't undergrad class where you can just be texting your honey the whole time. And outside of class you're reading at least 150 pgs/night, so she was on her on for the last 3-4 yrs. Granted they did post a video of him studying and I got the sense he finished class and came home ASAP - all studying done at home, not at the library; and as he studied, she'd sit there in his office periodically. I thought it was bizarre and clingy after all these years but at the end of the day she wasn't sitting there chatting it up about how much she loves him blah blah; he was immersed in his studying, she was eating breakfast reading her phone - so it was physically the same room without the omg why don't you talk to me, I miss you sooo much, do you really have to read that blah blah.

But @Notabug is right - the difference here is that Derick wanted to do these things whether it was being an accountant or a lawyer and he was getting frustrated with a wife who was so emotionally fragile that he needed to be home all the time, so they worked together to make her more independent and have her realize that independence for a woman isn't some terrible thing despite what her effed up fundie family taught her.

Sounds more and more like Carlin needs therapy. I mean she's been taught that only a husband who is around 24-7 cares for you even in normal times. Given what she's going thru now, I feel like she may have it in her head that he can NEVER leave her again to work even once this problem is sorted out bc she is so fragile.

Edited by cereality
  • Like 1
  • Love 3
1 minute ago, cereality said:

I had no idea Jill went to therapy. They do YT videos right? I don't feel like going back and looking but I kind of want to watch some of hers to see if she touches on therapy. 

And having been to law school, ok it isn't 40 hrs/wk, but it is usually about 30 hrs/wk in class and this isn't undergrad class where you can just be texting your honey the whole time. And outside of class you're reading at least 150 pgs/night, so she was on her on for the last 3-4 yrs. Granted they did post a video of him studying and I got the sense he finished class and came home ASAP - all studying done at home, not at the library; and as he studied, she'd sit there in his office periodically. I thought it was bizarre and clingy after all these years but at the end of the day she wasn't sitting there chatting it up about how much she loves him blah blah; he was immersed in his studying, she was eating breakfast reading her phone - so it was physically the same room without the omg why don't you talk to me, I miss you sooo much, do you really have to read that blah blah.

But @Notabug is right - the difference here is that Derick wanted to do these things whether it was being an accountant or a lawyer and he was getting frustrated with a wife who was so emotionally fragile that he needed to be home all the time, so they worked together to make her more independent and have her realize that independence for a woman isn't some terrible thing despite what her effed up fundie family taught her.

Sounds more and more like Carlin needs therapy. I mean she's been taught a man needs to be around for her 24-7 even in normal times, given what she's going thru now, I feel like she may have it in her head that he can NEVER leave her again to work even once this problem is sorted out bc she is so fragile.

Jill touched on therapy in a few posts and it was assumed it was regular therapy. It wasn't. When Jill and Derick were deposed for the sisters' court case it was disclosed their therapy was short-term court offered therapy during their fall-out with JB. The therapy was also offered to JB & M but they blew it off.

I never got the impression Derick was annoyed by Jill's clinginess, in fact I got the impression he enjoyed it and was flattered by it, much like Evan. The Dillards were married in 2014 and after Derick quit Walmart his first full time job was just a couple of months ago, in 2022, so about 8 years. C&E have been married for 3 years, all of which Evan worked/school, minus the crazy amount of time off for filming. It'll be interesting to see where they are in 5 years.

• Like 1
  • Useful 1
8 hours ago, GeeGolly said:

The terminology used in my state is quit/resigned, laid-off and fired/terminated. Its rare for anyone to receive unemployment after quitting or being fired because we are an at will state, but it can happen if the employee shows they had to quit or they shouldn't have been fired. Being laid-off is the only straight forward way to receive payments.

Was Evan fired or quit? Or is it possible to be/do both? But IMO, not showing up to work is quitting. 

His video says “I was fired”!

• Mind Blown 2
1 minute ago, Jeanne222 said:

Technically, yes. FMLA had run out, and he refused to return to work, so he was terminated. 

Of course, we all know he'd checked out of there months ago with no intention of returning.

• Like 4
  • Love 4
24 minutes ago, Jeanne222 said:

What a complete fool. When he does eventually have to go back to a W2 job, all of their posts and videos will be out there for any potential employer to see. And even if they tried to remove them all, forums like this and Reddit will still be there and those potential employers will find them when googling him.

• Like 3
  • Love 1

Jesus take the wheel. 

Carlin just posted "Can't wait to come see you" on Katie's most recent Instagram post. Redditers think this means she's going to NJ for the gender reveal in September. Katie said she wanted her parents and siblings there. 

Plenty of opportunities for dramatic footage. Those who said Evan has no desire to return to work because it would interfere with vacations were spot on. 

Edited by BitterApple
  • Like 7
  • Mind Blown 2
7 minutes ago, Salacious Kitty said:

I wish I knew how to copy videos to save them apart from the original link. Anyone? 

I'm sure there are multiple ways.  I use a program called RealPlayer.  

• Like 1
  • Useful 1
10 minutes ago, Salacious Kitty said:

I think he's too stupid to remove them. Even the ones with the most clickbaity titles will remain. I wish I knew how to copy videos to save them apart from the original link. Anyone? 

He probably is too stupid. But employers will be able to find most of it, and many years worth of internet discussion about him, whether he removes it or not. 

• Like 1
42 minutes ago, BitterApple said:

Jesus take the wheel. 

Carlin just posted "Can't wait to come see you" on Katie's most recent Instagram post. Redditers think this means she's going to NJ for the gender reveal in September. Katie said she wanted her parents and siblings there. 

Plenty of opportunities for dramatic footage. Those who said Evan has no desire to return to work because it would interfere with vacations were spot on. 

Gil and Kelly ruined all their kids, didn't they? They can't do a single thing without involving attention-whoring. Most of the adult kids and in-laws don't even have regular jobs, and their lives seem to revolve around being what they think is famous and getting more famous. JFC. 

• Like 3
  • Sad 1
  • Love 2
4 minutes ago, Heathen said:

Gil and Kelly ruined all their kids, didn't they? They can't do a single thing without involving attention-whoring. Most of the adult kids and in-laws don't even have regular jobs, and their lives seem to revolve around being what they think is famous and getting more famous. JFC. 

I guess I should give Carlin the benefit of the doubt, because this is snarkers' assumption, but "can't wait to come see you" sounds like a trip is in the works, and we all know Carlin can't be left out. Plus, this gives them stuff to film. Panicked last-minute packing, pink drinks at the airport Starbucks, reunion with Katie, Doodle puppies, and the inevitable episode that lands Carlin in a South Jersey E.R. If they leave the kids behind, then we get the three hour drive to Nashville and Carlin fake-crying at the curbside check-in. Their formula is pretty predictable. 

• Like 3
  • Wink 2
5 minutes ago, Heathen said:

Maybe KJ will rent a house near Katie so everyone can come to the gender reveal! What fun. I’m sure Katie feels entitled to have all her family there since she probably went to every single one of theirs. Think of all the YouTube and Instagram story opportunities! Will Josie snub Carlin? Will Erin show up? Maybe Lawson and Tiffy can sing.

• LOL 7
9 minutes ago, Heathen said:

So much for living a life full of modesty, humility, and serving others, right?

• Like 2
  • Applause 4
  • LOL 6
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, ozziemom said:

Maybe KJ will rent a house near Katie so everyone can come to the gender reveal! What fun. I’m sure Katie feels entitled to have all her family there since she probably went to every single one of theirs. Think of all the YouTube and Instagram story opportunities! Will Josie snub Carlin? Will Erin show up? Maybe Lawson and Tiffy can sing.

Please don't let Lawson and Oflawson sing. My poor ears can't take it. 

• LOL 10

I swear could an author write this good of a book?

These fundies must know something the rest of us don’t know!

Working and insurance and retirement plans seem to never enter their ‘God will provide’ minds!

Where oh where do they get the $$$ to do everything they do?

I have to wonder if there are many bankruptcy’s in this grouping of non workers?

I think you can only file bankruptcy every so many years but that would be a new start and explain the free living!

Carlin has looked very well and healthy during Joy's visit.  I don't know when the latest parking lot seizure happened.  I thought it might have been during Joy's visit but if so, Carlin was back up and herself right away.  (No 3 days of exhaustion.)  She was running after the kids with Silly String, eating out at Texas Roadhouse and she was carrying those babies around in her pretty white dress and heels today.  

I don't know why she is fainting and convulsing but thank goodness it didn't interfere while Joy was visiting.  

• Mind Blown 2
  • LOL 5
14 minutes ago, ranchgirl said:

Carlin has looked very well and healthy during Joy's visit.  I don't know when the latest parking lot seizure happened.  I thought it might have been during Joy's visit but if so, Carlin was back up and herself right away.  (No 3 days of exhaustion.)  She was running after the kids with Silly String, eating out at Texas Roadhouse and she was carrying those babies around in her pretty white dress and heels today.  

I don't know why she is fainting and convulsing but thank goodness it didn't interfere while Joy was visiting.  

They never happen during the "fun" times. 

• Like 3
  • Useful 1
  • Love 4
14 minutes ago, ranchgirl said:

According to the video, I believe it was the Saturday before Joy's visit. And three days before Tesla Day.

• Like 2