Type keyword(s) to search

Carlin and Evan: But Mostly Carlin!

• Start Topic

Of course FMLA boy can't push the wheelchair, he's filming. If you look at the BSB IG page, they aren't hiding the guys. Zach is there as the "buyer/manager" "negotiating" to get a good price on the dresses the ladies want . . . . And you can kind of see the seller nodding her head no as Zach begs for a discount. Zach may want to consider hitting up the hotel gym . . . sitting home or at a dress shop all day seems to suit him. Later when they are all sprawled on the floor of the convention hotel [gross], you see Evan there editing on the laptop. But seems like Carlin was in the wheelchair for the day - as some employee is pushing her in the BSB IG.

Wonder if Carlin had a scare or if this is precautionary given the over 100 degree temps in Vegas and the fact that Vegas hotels and convention centers are huge and as always she was posting awake from the hotel at like 2 am to show us the view - which would be 5 am Knox time, so it's not like she's slept.

I did however enjoy the hysterical crying pics from the airport after the grandparents took the babies. Give me a break Carlin you and your DH are going on a made up trip for 2 days to Vegas that doesn't require you, not deploying to the army for the next year. And btw if you cared soooo much, you couldn't have arrived in Nashville early, taken your kids to the grandparents and settled them down there. You instead had to see your church family and then road trip to Nashville of course stopping at the new family favorite "buccees" so that only left time for an airport hand off?

@3 is enough - can you tell where they're staying by Carlin or Whit's pics of the views? It looks like it's somewhere near the Strat to me, though I can't tell if they're north or south of the Strat. Definitely the cheaper and shadier part of town - so it looks like they didn't spring for the nice resorts like Bellagio.

Edited by cereality
  • Love 3
2 hours ago, SMama said:

FMLA leisure boy Evan

This is the funniest thing I've read all day.  It has given me the giggles and how I think he should always be addressed.  

Katie is so bored she jumps at the chance to leave her husband.  Way to go Travis, you tiger. 

KJ should be embarrassed showing up at a fashion thing looking like that.  They all should, really.

Carlin is ever the attention whore, that's why she's in the wheelchair.  Along with what @BitterApple said.  Have to give those followers something to pray about.

• Like 1
  • Love 6

@CEREALITY: I was actually trying to figure out where they were staying this morning.  Whitney’s story showed the view from their room.  You could see the roof of The Adventure Dome at Circus Circus, and also The Sahara.  I am guessing they are staying at the new Resorts World.  It’s a Hilton property, very big, with many different price options.  I would venture to guess that they booked months ago and the resort had special rates for people attending MAGIC. MAGIC is a huge show and you can’t  just show up at the last minute, so this has probably been in the works for a while.

Resorts World is the newest Strip property, and it is very nice.  Like any Strip property, there are deals to be had if you book far enough in advance. It is quite close to the Convention Center, but still south of the Strat and the older part of the Strip.  
From reading the various posts it looks like they will be spending two full days at the show then leaving.  Doesn’t appear they will have a ton of time to do any sightseeing.  Probably just as well because if they were looking to have a nice dinner somewhere it would really cost them.  
DH and I went out for our anniversary last week- first time since Covid hit.  I checked a lot of the menus at various Strip restaurants and it would have easily been $300-500 for the two of us for dinner and a nice bottle of wine.  We ended up going to our favourite place just a few streets east of the Strip.  It wasn’t exactly cheap but it wasn’t THAT pricey. Granted, if they went out they would not order wine but they still would be in shock over the prices.  I’m sure even the jacked up prices the Starbucks stores on the Strip charge have been an unpleasant surprise.

Edited by 3 is enough
  • Like 2
  • Useful 4
  • Love 2

KJ could at least wear something from the BSB collection. That d**n denim skirt is so unflattering especially with the modest two shirt look she always wears. Exactly why is Katie there? 

• Like 7
  • Useful 1
9 minutes ago, ozziemom said:

That d**n denim skirt is so unflattering especially with the modest two shirt look she always wears. Exactly why is Katie there? 

If I had to guess: She hates New Jersey. She doesn't like her in-laws. She's bored. She has no one to hang out with because the couples who come over are Travis' friends, not hers. Addie and Ellie are on nanny duty so there's no one available to visit. She's not showing yet so she can't pimp her pregnancy out for Influencer cash. 

It's not like they're in Vegas for a week. Katie flew all the way out there for two days. Which brings me to a random thought, I wonder why she doesn't go to Florida to visit Alyssa? I don't think she's been down there since she got married.

2 hours ago, Jeanne222 said:

I'd just love a picture of one of them playing the slots or sitting at the tables gambling!  😎

Lulz! I thought that too but then I was like these are exactly the sort of undeserving assholes who'd throw a dollar in the slot machine and hit for a million. All while proclaiming it to be God's will. I don't think my brain could take it 🥺

• LOL 12
49 minutes ago, BitterApple said:

Lulz! I thought that too but then I was like these are exactly the sort of undeserving assholes who'd throw a dollar in the slot machine and hit for a million. All while proclaiming it to be God's will. I don't think my brain could take it 🥺

Lol I thought about it when pricy meals and hotels were mentioned!  If you use a players card you get perks when you play!

• LOL 2
13 hours ago, GeeGolly said:

Why is Carlin in a wheelchair?

So that her followers don't forget that she has an unspecified serious medical condition while she's vacationing in Vegas?  Her umpteenth trip since the medical crisis started.

• Like 9
  • Love 4
48 minutes ago, Notabug said:

So that her followers don't forget that she has an unspecified serious medical condition while she's vacationing in Vegas?  Her umpteenth trip since the medical crisis started.

And today, not only is she walking, but she's walking behind everyone, including her caregiver, Evan. The closet one to "catch her" is Kelly.

Who wants to bet Evan is now going to be the Marketing Director of BSB?

• Like 1
  • Mind Blown 3
  • Applause 1
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1

I wonder if Katie is there to try stuff on so they can get a better idea of what they are buying? Typically the sample sizes are pretty small.  It looks like Carlin and Whitney are combing through the racks, and the other employees who are there don't look to be tiny enough to try on the samples. Just a thought.  I don't think it would have taken much to convince her to come along.

• Like 1
  • Useful 2
1 hour ago, GeeGolly said:

And today, not only is she walking, but she's walking behind everyone, including her caregiver, Evan. The closet one to "catch her" is Kelly.

I noticed this too.  Evan, who said he was going to be right beside her at all times, was way in front of her.  

• Like 5
  • Mind Blown 1
1 hour ago, 3 is enough said:

I wonder if Katie is there to try stuff on so they can get a better idea of what they are buying? Typically the sample sizes are pretty small.  It looks like Carlin and Whitney are combing through the racks, and the other employees who are there don't look to be tiny enough to try on the samples. Just a thought.  I don't think it would have taken much to convince her to come along.

One problem though, her boobs were about to pop out of that top. And ick to trying on clothes 2,000 other people have. That’s a super spreader event.

• Like 2
  • Sad 1
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, 3 is enough said:

I wonder if Katie is there to try stuff on so they can get a better idea of what they are buying? Typically the sample sizes are pretty small.  

You may be on to something. Carlin just posted more stories and one clip showed Katie pulling a top off a rack and trying it on. The vendor was talking to Zach and she looked kind of annoyed, lol. 

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

I may be overthinking this but I get the impression they are not comfortable being in Vegas.  All the posts seem 100% focused on the business aspect of the trip.  

I don't know if they are afraid of temptation, keeping their heads down to avoid all of the "sin" around them, or what, but when they went to Lawson's wedding Evan was all "Cali,baby!" and in Vegas- crickets.

Even if you don't drink or gamble there is a lot to see. The Strip at night is very impressive and the Bellagio Fountains are worth a visit.  There's even the Neon Museum where they have all the old signs from the demolished Strip and Downtown properties.  I realize it's a short trip, their days are long, but not even a shot of the lights seems off.  Even Jana Duggar posted photos of various attractions when she visited one of the home shows here.

• Like 5
  • Useful 1

They might be having more fun in Vegas than they're letting on. Josie went to Disneyland when they were in CA for Lawson's wedding and didn't post anything about it. I'm assuming she was trying to avoid a barrage of negative comments from her Conservative fan base. I can see Carlin and Co. doing something similar. Only post the business-related aspects so their customers don't think they're engaging in any worldly behavior 🙄

• Like 8
  • Useful 3

I watched their last video and every time I think these two can’t get any worse they manage to come across dumber, and more reckless.

Carlin crying over leaving her babies was over the top bullshit. FMLA leisure boy Evan could have stayed home with the babies.

Yes Carlin, a five day in patient EEG means the kids won’t be with you, dumbass. She then gets chocked up saying she doesn’t know if Evan will be there with her. This is where planning is important boys and girls.

As I’ve said before, I know too well what is like to spend a year trying to get a diagnosis, having the left side of my body paralyzed, and trying to keep my sanity. I was home on disability for that year, and my husband took intermittent FMLA. What my husband didn’t do was schedule vacations, golf, order expensive electronics and furniture. Since we do not have family nearby we have always been rather stingy with vacation time. My husband had a lot of vacation and PTO saved up and didn’t need FMLA until the last two months. At a point all of my tests were redone in the Bay Area, a five hour drive from home. So we had to stay overnight and hotels can get expensive. That is why SBaba didn’t quit his job, and was financially responsible. I didn’t have to worry once about him not being able to make an appointment with me. His presence was necessary because my speech and memory were affected. Then the left side paralysis part.

I doubt BSB can afford health insurance premiums like Evan’s job. Oh to be young, stupid, and responsible for two babies.

Evan hinted at a solution for Carlin’s need to have him around for safety reasons (even though he manages to be elsewhere when she has an episode). He said Carlin didn’t agree with some of it but he had it under control. Stay tuned for an announcement. 🙄

• Like 2
  • Mind Blown 2
  • Hugs 2
  • Love 4

They are definitely pushing the business trip angle. I’m guessing they are afraid of the questions from their more conservative followers. 

Evan’s new title at BSB will be Social Media Director. There was a post last night where Evan was shown on his laptop and it said something like Evan, always working.

• Like 2
  • Mind Blown 1
  • LOL 3
25 minutes ago, 3 is enough said:

I may be overthinking this but I get the impression they are not comfortable being in Vegas.  All the posts seem 100% focused on the business aspect of the trip.  

I don't know if they are afraid of temptation, keeping their heads down to avoid all of the "sin" around them, or what, but when they went to Lawson's wedding Evan was all "Cali,baby!" and in Vegas- crickets.

Even if you don't drink or gamble there is a lot to see. The Strip at night is very impressive and the Bellagio Fountains are worth a visit.  There's even the Neon Museum where they have all the old signs from the demolished Strip and Downtown properties.  I realize it's a short trip, their days are long, but not even a shot of the lights seems off.  Even Jana Duggar posted photos of various attractions when she visited one of the home shows here.

Same. Let's be real their convention= buying cheap crap which you can do at whatever time you want for a few hours each day and then just roam.  If you've never been, the hotels themselves are cool. Why wouldn't you go to the Bellagio fountains and then duck inside to see the observatory? Or go to the Venetian which has the canals and gondolas? This morning you could see the Wynn in the background of their walk, why wouldn't go you in there and see the lobby which is pretty nice w/ the flower merry go round? Why wouldn't you go on the High Roller and get a view of the whole city/mountains? And if go do stuff in Vegas early in the day, it's kind of empty so you're not going to get drunk people [or maybe even any people]  in your High Roller cabin?? And the Vegas people watching is a sight to behold - and I say this as a NYC person.

IDK if they're NOT doing stuff/hiding it because of their buying public bc I actually don't think their buying public is fundie. Conservatives without money sure - so 2 days in Vegas would be a dream vacation to them and I'm sure they'd like to see a young couple riding the Venetian gondola or the High Roller and posing for 8000 pics??

I think they are just "afraid" of Vegas and what they or their precious husbands may see that may cause them to pop a boner [and are the most un-curious people on earth], so I think they go to the convention each morning, they "see" Vegas by grabbing a Starbucks in the hotel lobby and are probably aghast seeing people rolling in at 8 am clearly having partied all night, and then when you're exhausted and done - they come running home to the hotel. I GUARANTEE they've been "partying" by gathering in one of their rooms with takeout pizza each night. And then they get bored so they spend their time shilling for that damn beauty line [Carlin] or some cooking thing [Katie], gushing about how much they miss their kids blah blah.

I agree Evan is about to be named Social Media Director of BSB - pretty obvious after that video he made of them at the airport. @SMama - where did Evan hint at a solution for Carlin needing him around? On YT videos? Whatever said solution is FMLA boy was walking 15+ ft ahead of his wife chattering with other people as she was videoing the group walking to the convention center and it doesn't appear she's in the wheelchair today . . . .

• Like 5
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, cereality said:

@SMama - where did Evan hint at a solution for Carlin needing him around? On YT videos? Whatever said solution is FMLA boy was walking 15+ ft ahead of his wife chattering with other people as she was videoing the group walking to the convention center and it doesn't appear she's in the wheelchair today . . . .

It was towards the end of their latest YouTube video. He is very coy about having a solution to look after Carlin’s safety. Dude can’t even look after his two babies safety.

ETA: I don’t get what is there to be coy about. Either he is staying home full time, or he’s paying someone to help full time. No rocket science needed.

Edited by SMama
  • Like 3
  • Love 3

They're talking out both sides of their mouths. The "safe guards" Evan was talking about was for the LV trip - I give him a D- on that one. But on the other hand the docs say "live your life", but with basic safety including no driving, don't hold the kids alone and have folks nearby - they get a flat out F for everything but driving.

So their message is, please believe us, Carlin really is sick even though we're going on as usual, please believe us even though no one watches out for Carlin or the kids when Carlin is holding them, please believe us when we can't even give straight answers about medical appointments, please belief us and keep buying what we're shilling and watch our YT videos.

• Like 5
  • Love 5
1 hour ago, ozziemom said:

They are definitely pushing the business trip angle. I’m guessing they are afraid of the questions from their more conservative followers. 

They might also keep quiet about sight seeing for tax purposes.  

• Like 5
  • Useful 5
1 hour ago, GeeGolly said:

They're talking out both sides of their mouths. The "safe guards" Evan was talking about was for the LV trip - I give him a D- on that one. But on the other hand the docs say "live your life", but with basic safety including no driving, don't hold the kids alone and have folks nearby - they get a flat out F for everything but driving.

So their message is, please believe us, Carlin really is sick even though we're going on as usual, please believe us even though no one watches out for Carlin or the kids when Carlin is holding them, please believe us when we can't even give straight answers about medical appointments, please belief us and keep buying what we're shilling and watch our YT videos.

So the safeguards boil down to pushing Carlin in a wheelchair for the Gram? You really can’t fix stupid. 🤦🏽‍♀️🤦🏽‍♀️🤦🏽‍♀️🤦🏽‍♀️

Edited by SMama
  • Like 2
  • LOL 7
5 hours ago, writerwoman said:

One problem though, her boobs were about to pop out of that top. And ick to trying on clothes 2,000 other people have. That’s a super spreader event.

The planes they are taking there and back are the real superspreader events. Good luck, nitwits.

5 hours ago, BitterApple said:

You may be on to something. Carlin just posted more stories and one clip showed Katie pulling a top off a rack and trying it on. The vendor was talking to Zach and she looked kind of annoyed, lol. 

I bet those “headships” feel emasculated and are trying to position themselves as the decision makers in the women’s business. Ugh. 

• Like 4
  • Applause 2
Just now, Cinnabon said:

The planes they are taking there and back are the real superspreader events. Good luck, nitwits.

Planes are supposed to be relatively safe, given their air circulation and hepa filters.  We are compliant with protocols and have flown numerous times since last year.  But, we still wear the masks in airports and on the planes. But we know they don't believe in science.

• Like 2
2 minutes ago, Cinnabon said:

And the airports.  Can you imagine the Tennessee airport or for that matter the Vegas airport.  Pre-pandemic the ventilation in the Vegas terminals was definitely needing improvement.

Boarding and deplaning are issues.  Once the engines are on and the air is circulating the airplane is probably better than the terminal, but still not great if people are unmasked and someone has a respiratory illness.

Edited by Absolom
  • Like 3
  • Love 2
4 hours ago, 3 is enough said:

There’s also the mob museum, the Machine Gun experience, and a bunch of other gun-related sites. Right up their sickening alley.

• Love 1
3 minutes ago, Cinnabon said:

I bet those “headships” feel emasculated and are trying to position themselves as the decision makers in the women’s business. Ugh. 

Whitney said in her most recent story that Zach now handles all the negotiating and purchasing. He's doing a bang-up job. They're having fire sales every month to rid themselves of excess inventory. I don't recall them having mountains of unsold clothes before. 

• Sad 1
  • Applause 1
  • Useful 2
  • LOL 5
  • Love 4
4 hours ago, BitterApple said:

They might be having more fun in Vegas than they're letting on. Josie went to Disneyland when they were in CA for Lawson's wedding and didn't post anything about it. I'm assuming she was trying to avoid a barrage of negative comments from her Conservative fan base. I can see Carlin and Co. doing something similar. Only post the business-related aspects so their customers don't think they're engaging in any worldly behavior 🙄

LOL i thought they were all anti-Disney. 🤣 nope, just hypocrites. 

• LOL 6
4 hours ago, ozziemom said:

Evan’s new title at BSB will be Social Media Director. There was a post last night where Evan was shown on his laptop and it said something like Evan, always working.

Vegas is full of hateful, fake hypocrites just like them. 

Edited by Cinnabon
  • Useful 1
  • Love 1
3 hours ago, SMama said:

It was towards the end of their latest YouTube video. He is very coy about having a solution to look after Carlin’s safety. Dude can’t even look after his two babies safety.

ETA: I don’t get what is there to be coy about. Either he is staying home full time, or he’s paying someone to help full time. No rocket science needed.

IKR? Just come out and fucking say it. What is wrong with these morons?

2 hours ago, Absolom said:

They might also keep quiet about sight seeing for tax purposes.  

So - tax cheats as well. Shocker!

• Like 2
  • Love 1
30 minutes ago, Absolom said:

Boarding and deplaning are issues.  Once the engines are on and the air is circulating the airplane is probably better than the terminal, but still not great if people are unmasked and someone has a respiratory illness.

This is exactly right. It’s the boarding and deplaning that are the highest risk. But also, too many people can’t be trusted to stay off planes when they know they’re sick. The odds are high that at least one person on every flight is sick and lying about it. 

27 minutes ago, BitterApple said:

Whitney said in her most recent story that Zach now handles all the negotiating and purchasing. He's doing a bang-up job. They're having fire sales every month to rid themselves of excess inventory. I don't recall them having mountains of unsold clothes before. 

Of course he is. Sigh. Men must be in charge. 

Edited by Cinnabon
  • Like 5
19 minutes ago, BitterApple said:

They are having an online flash sale while they’re away. A whopping 15% off. When Whitney said it, it sounded like she said 50%.

• LOL 4

And they are gone.  Both Carlin and Whitney posted stories at 5 am local time this morning saying they were headed home.  Not unusual for flights going east to leave so early- they are losing 3 hours so they will only get home later in the afternoon.

Not a single photo of any attractions.  Which, as others have pointed out, does not mean they didn't see anything, but as a Las Vegas local I am a bit insulted that they didn't feel anything was worth posting, especially since they constantly post photos of Starbucks, Target, Chick-Fil-A, and Cracker Barrel.

• Like 2
  • Love 4

Complete waste of a trip to Vegas. If they left their hotel room for anything other than takeout Sbux or burgers [I still doubt it], maybe they went out to a steak dinner. After all they've done that in Knox as their "annual meeting" to "talk business" -- i.e. fancy dinner that they got to write off. But rest assured if they did, they only went to a chain they've been to before. Heaven forbid they go to a restaurant that's only in Vegas/from another part of the country.

Most non-curious, close minded people ever. Imagine being grown 21+ year olds who constantly talk about "partying" but when you had the chance to explore a fun city you were scared bc OMG what if you saw a show girl or shirtless man on the street or drunk bachelor/bachelorette party groups? I guess these people can only be tourists in places with a ton of churches [Italy/Israel] or poor people they can preach too [mission trips] or nature [Gatlinburg; forests; beaches like San Diego] and they need to stay the hell away from cities where they may see people that look or act different from them.

Edited by cereality
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Applause 4
  • Love 4
4 hours ago, 3 is enough said:

they constantly post photos of Starbucks, Target, Chick-Fil-A, and Cracker Barrel.

This tells me all I need to know about them, as well as those who continue following them . 

5 minutes ago, cereality said:

Complete waste of a trip to Vegas. If they left their hotel room for anything other than takeout Sbux or burgers [I still doubt it], maybe they went out to a steak dinner. After all they've done that in Knox as their "annual meeting" to "talk business" -- i.e. fancy dinner that they got to write off. But rest assured if they did, they only went to a chain they've been to before. Heaven forbid they go to a restaurant that's only in Vegas/from another part of the country.

Most non-curious, close minded people ever. Imagine being grown 21+ year olds who constantly talk about "partying" but when you had the chance to explore a fun city you were scared bc OMG what if you saw a show girl or shirtless man on the street or drunk groups of bachelor/bachelorette party tourists? I guess these people can only be tourists in places with a ton of churches [Italy/Israel] or poor people they can preach too [mission trips] or nature [Gatlinburg; forests; beaches like San Diego] and they need to stay the hell away from cities where they may see people that look or act different from them.

Exactly this. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
4 hours ago, cereality said:

beaches like San Diego] and they need to stay the hell away from cities where they may see people that look or act different from them.

They weren't safe from people who look or act different from them in San Diego.  Perhaps they merely went from hotel to their gang on the beach and back and didn't look to either side at all.

• Like 2
32 minutes ago, Absolom said:

They weren't safe from people who look or act different from them in San Diego.  Perhaps they merely went from hotel to their gang on the beach and back and didn't look to either side at all.

Oh I know SD is a big city - you’ll see everything from drunk ppl to homeless ppl to ppl who simply don’t look like you, if you open your eyes and look. But that’s 100% what they did - in a huge city with tons of things to do, ALL the couples went to the same 3 places on the beach and even ran into each other there though they weren’t sightseeing together and just stood there taking 8000 pictures. And then on the way back to LA for their flight, the only thing Evan and Carlin were interested in doing was stopping at a freaking office park off the highway to take a 1000 pics of themselves and the “view.” Travel is wasted on these morons. They learn and observe the same amount of whether they are in a brand new city or their local Sonic. I’ve never seen 20 somethings with such little curiosity or interest in anything besides themselves, their kids, and church.

• Like 4
  • Love 6
On 8/9/2022 at 11:34 AM, SMama said:

I watched their last video and every time I think these two can’t get any worse they manage to come across dumber, and more reckless.

Carlin crying over leaving her babies was over the top bullshit. FMLA leisure boy Evan could have stayed home with the babies.

Yes Carlin, a five day in patient EEG means the kids won’t be with you, dumbass. She then gets chocked up saying she doesn’t know if Evan will be there with her. This is where planning is important boys and girls.

As I’ve said before, I know too well what is like to spend a year trying to get a diagnosis, having the left side of my body paralyzed, and trying to keep my sanity. I was home on disability for that year, and my husband took intermittent FMLA. What my husband didn’t do was schedule vacations, golf, order expensive electronics and furniture. Since we do not have family nearby we have always been rather stingy with vacation time. My husband had a lot of vacation and PTO saved up and didn’t need FMLA until the last two months. At a point all of my tests were redone in the Bay Area, a five hour drive from home. So we had to stay overnight and hotels can get expensive. That is why SBaba didn’t quit his job, and was financially responsible. I didn’t have to worry once about him not being able to make an appointment with me. His presence was necessary because my speech and memory were affected. Then the left side paralysis part.

I doubt BSB can afford health insurance premiums like Evan’s job. Oh to be young, stupid, and responsible for two babies.

Evan hinted at a solution for Carlin’s need to have him around for safety reasons (even though he manages to be elsewhere when she has an episode). He said Carlin didn’t agree with some of it but he had it under control. Stay tuned for an announcement. 🙄

I am sending you a message..Smama

• Like 2
2 hours ago, BitterApple said:

The woman who could faint at any moment is standing on brick pavers holding a baby? I guess the photo shoot was more important than safety.

On a nicer note, Zade is so chunky and squishy. I love roly poly babies 

Holding a baby *with his face facing outward for photos.* Zade probably wonders what his idiot parents' faces look like. 

Those jeans are hideous. I'm having a bad flashback to the early 1990s, when that style should have died and remained dead. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 9
3 hours ago, BitterApple said:

The woman who could faint at any moment is standing on brick pavers holding a baby? I guess the photo shoot was more important than safety.

I don’t believe there is anything wrong with this woman other than attention seeking.  

• Like 1
  • Applause 3
  • Useful 1
  • Love 5
4 hours ago, ginger90 said:

1B9C59C9-801A-4D91-8CEF-74E18C7E45B9.jpeg

Good lord she’s dim. That sentence structure! 🤣

2 hours ago, Heathen said:

Holding a baby *with his face facing outward for photos.* Zade probably wonders what his idiot parents' faces look like. 

Those jeans are hideous. I'm having a bad flashback to the early 1990s, when that style should have died and remained dead. 

IKR? Those pants are fugly and the whole ensemble is just boring and basic. No need to spend much on those items.

sam winchester yawn GIF

Edited by Cinnabon
  • Like 2
  • Love 3