Type keyword(s) to search

S09.E14: Loose Lips Sink Ships

• Start Topic

7 minutes ago, WireWrap said:

I agree! Something is missing. I find it sad that Phaedra isn't correcting this and coming to Porsha's side and that makes me think that Porsha has a target on her back and all of them including Phaedra want her gone next season.

I never really thought that Phaedra really liked Portia very much. She fit better with Kandi. I am saddened that their friendship was destroyed. I remember that brawl at the infamous pyjama party and how moving it was, to see Phaedra console Kandi, after her confrontation with Cynthia over Cynthia's hand gestures. It seemed like they broke character and I saw a glimpse of the real Phaedra comforting her friend in distress. They were both crying.

Edited by Apprentice79
  • Love 8
2 minutes ago, WireWrap said:

No, she was said it happened when Porsha told Sheree the "come out of closet" comment, which was before the sit down between Kandi/Porsha tonight or even the lunch with Porsha/Sheree and Kandi. Yes, Kandi does spread second hand gossip, she did it tonight on WWHL when she said that Porsha was "passed around" by all of the guys in Block's circle.

Your moving goal posts here. I don't care what was said tonight. I never claimed that Kandi NEVER spreads second hand gossip. I said that Kandi did not spread second hand gossip as it related to her conversation with Porsha in the episode tonight which is also what you were referring to in your original comment. Kandi said ONE thing about Porsha and she's claiming it was what Porsha had shared with her. In tonight's episode, Porsha accused her of having a sex dungeon, having regular threesomes in her marriage, having a 7 year lesbian relationship and that her husband was recently in New York trying to cheat on her under a different alia Now YOU tell me which of these things that Porsha said in tonight's episode was anything that Porsha portrayed as being first hand information that she got from Kandi? 

• Love 12
2 minutes ago, RealReality said:

is that really second hand gossip though?  Kandi was at least connected to Block and his crew to know what the situation was.  Porsha was apparently told by some "source on the street" that Kandi had a 7 year relationship.  She couldn't even name names. 

And I noticed Porsha backed away from that REAL quick when Kandi pushed back on that.  Suddenly it wasn't "well you did this!" it was "well some girl said you had a 7 year relationship with her and you cut it off"

And the rumor about Porsha makes at least a little sense, I think she was in the Trillville video "Some Cut," and that looked like a crew that only put you in a "featured role" if you gave them a favor.

Yes, it would be second hand gossip unless Kandi was in the room when it happened and saw it with her own eyes or saw a video of it. Do you know for a fact, first hand knowledge that is, that Porsha allowed herself to be passed around by a group of guys? Kandi doesn not like others to put her business out there but has no qualms doing it to others and I find that laughable. I really do. Agree to disagree

• Love 6

Cynthia should point that out to her, maybe, she would be a bit more humble

You do realize the words "Sheree" and "humble" don't belong in the same sentence, unless there is some variation of "is not" separating the two? ;)

• Love 12
2 minutes ago, RHJunkie said:

Your moving goal posts here. I don't care what was said tonight. I never claimed that Kandi NEVER spreads second hand gossip. I said that Kandi did not spread second hand gossip as it related to her conversation with Porsha in the episode tonight which is also what you were referring to in your original comment. Kandi said ONE thing about Porsha and she's claiming it was what Porsha had shared with her. In tonight's episode, Porsha accused her of having a sex dungeon, having regular threesomes in her marriage, having a 7 year lesbian relationship and that her husband was recently in New York trying to cheat on her under a different alia Now YOU tell me which of these things that Porsha said in tonight's episode was anything that Porsha portrayed as being first hand information that she got from Kandi? 

I didn't move anything. I clarified my post because you thought it happened at a different time but it did not according to Kandi herself. Oh, and I never said that Porsha didn't lie either. I think our like/dislike of certain HWs is causing confusion between us. At this stage of the show, I am disgusted with all of them but probably more so by Phaedra and to a lesser extent, Sheree! IMO, Phaedra is allowing Porsha to be thrown under the bus for what she started and I really dislike that in any HW and Sheree for some reason will not tell Kandi the truth about where/how/who started all this nonsense.....Phaedra.

• Love 3
4 hours ago, Sheenieb said:

Lord forgive me, but Riley's singing session was so unfortunate that it made my dog bark.

I'm a little surprised that Kandi allowed them to film that if she knew thats how Riley's session was going to go.

2 hours ago, cyberfruit said:

Was it actually a diamond necklace? I swear I saw Guess on the back of that box.

LOL....dying!  Porsha probably thought those were real diamonds too.  I guess there ARE advantages to dating a nitwit.

2 hours ago, islandgal140 said:

Why the hell does single childless ass Porsha need a huge ass 1.4m home with a playground in the back? Why not get a swinging bachelorette pad closer to the city?

Not only that, it had a room for a little girl and one for a little boy.  Porsha is going to get pregnant as soon as Todd gets a new job....which will probably be never if he isn't interested.

1 hour ago, Petunia13 said:

Riley reminds me of a low sodium Triscuit. 

LMFAO!  Officially DEAD!

Edited by RealReality
  • Love 2
26 minutes ago, WireWrap said:

If Kandi has no qualms going that low then why shouldn't anyone else do it to her? Really, Kandi is not that special and Riley knows how her mother got pregnant, Blocks ex wife has been tweeting up a storm about this all season. And, Please, do not get personal. We can banter back and forth without lowering ourselves to the HW level.

That's not getting personal. That's having an opinion on your commentary and pointing out the contradiction to your post or at least how I see it. If you disagree, that's fine. I stand by what I said. I don't think the comment was in good taste considering you just finished talking about how disgusting it was talk to about someone being passed around yet in many ways, your commentary about Kandi had the same tone and intent as Kandi had. I'm not making any insinuations about you or calling you names. I don't think you're a horrible person or anything of that nature. We disagree and challenge comments and opinions all of the time, just because I pointedly called out how your comment seems contradictory doesn't mean that it's personal. You can own it, you can retract it...I don't care. I pointed it out and that was all...I'm not looking to turn this into a full on discussion so we'll leave it at that just please know that there was zero intent on my part to make it anything remotely personal!  

Edited by RHJunkie
  • Love 7
8 minutes ago, WireWrap said:

Yes, it would be second hand gossip unless Kandi was in the room when it happened and saw it with her own eyes or saw a video of it. Do you know for a fact, first hand knowledge that is, that Porsha allowed herself to be passed around by a group of guys? Kandi doesn not like others to put her business out there but has no qualms doing it to others and I find that laughable. I really do. Agree to disagree

Hmm, it might be hearsay, but I wouldn't call it second hand gossip.  If she knows the source (and it could either be Block OR the rapper that Porsha slept with) than I don't particularly consider it second hand gossip.  Kandi is close to the source of the information and the center of the rumor.  Now hearing something "from the streets" from a stranger, whose name you cannot mention on TV is some second hand gossip.

Porsha fired the first shot, and there are only so many bullets you can take before you go inside and get your own gun.

Unfortunately for Porsha, she brought a water gun to a cannon fight.

If Kandi had all this information on me....and first hand information at that, because the whole incident with Kandi and Porsha in the club is first hand information.  If someone had THAT information on me, I wouldn't be saying shit about them on camera, and I surely wouldn't be saying anything to Sheree.

• Love 11
7 minutes ago, WireWrap said:

I didn't move anything. I clarified my post because you thought it happened at a different time but it did not according to Kandi herself. Oh, and I never said that Porsha didn't lie either. I think our like/dislike of certain HWs is causing confusion between us. At this stage of the show, I am disgusted with all of them but probably more so by Phaedra and to a lesser extent, Sheree! IMO, Phaedra is allowing Porsha to be thrown under the bus for what she started and I really dislike that in any HW and Sheree for some reason will not tell Kandi the truth about where/how/who started all this nonsense.....Phaedra.

Sorry, I didn't mean to imply that you were portraying Porsha has some truth teller. Truthfully, I don't like any of them so who I defend really depends on the nature of the episode. A few weeks ago I was defending Porsha against Kenya's passive aggressive behaviour to incite her into a confrontation. Then last week I defended Kenya over Marlo's stupid comments about her mom. It's constantly changing because these women are all shades of lying and messy that I can't consistently root for one, lol. I agree that Phaedra is the root of all of this and I don't understand why Sheree even bothered to call out Porsha and not Phaedra at camping. If you're only going to call out one of them, then why not the person that explicitly made direct comments and spread gossip? Sheree just wants to stir shit...I think she's holding on to information and giving it a little bit at a time so that the conflict can keep going. She should know that she shouldn't wait for Phaedra to fess up to anything because it won't happen!

• Love 9
2 minutes ago, RealReality said:

Hmm, it might be hearsay, but I wouldn't call it second hand gossip.  If she knows the source (and it could either be Block OR the rapper that Porsha slept with) than I don't particularly consider it second hand gossip.  Kandi is close to the source of the information and the center of the rumor.  Now hearing something "from the streets" from a stranger, whose name you cannot mention on TV is some second hand gossip.

Porsha fired the first shot, and there are only so many bullets you can take before you go inside and get your own gun.

Unfortunately for Porsha, she brought a water gun to a cannon fight.

If Kandi had all this information on me....and first hand information at that, because the whole incident with Kandi and Porsha in the club is first hand information.  If someone had THAT information on me, I wouldn't be saying shit about them on camera, and I surely wouldn't be saying anything to Sheree.

Unless you witness something, it is second hand info. Anyone can claim they slept with someone but that doesn't mean it is true. LOL

Yes, Porsha said that "Kandi needed to come out of the closet" to Sheree's comment that "maybe Kandi was in the closet watching Porsha/Block" have sex. Porsha said that her comment was based on Sheree's comment. She even said that she didn't mean "closet" on the way Sheree relayed it to Kandi on their glamping trip, that she was just throwing "shade" back at Kandi....again, based on what Sheree told her Kandi said. I wish that Porsha just would have said..."Sorry, that is not what I meant and I am sorry that anyone took it that way" but alas, here we are and the real culprit behind all this threesome/Kandi is a lesbian talk all started with Phaedra, not Porsha.

• Love 2
9 minutes ago, RealReality said:

If someone had THAT information on me, I wouldn't be saying shit about them on camera, and I surely wouldn't be saying anything to Sheree.

You can't say anything if Sheree is in the same state!  Homegirl is missing her calling as a spy/informant.  The CIA better snatch her up quick before she moves on to another non-starter career.

• Love 9
1 minute ago, WireWrap said:

Unless you witness something, it is second hand info. Anyone can claim they slept with someone but that doesn't mean it is true. LOL

Yes, Porsha said that "Kandi needed to come out of the closet" to Sheree's comment that "maybe Kandi was in the closet watching Porsha/Block" have sex. Porsha said that her comment was based on Sheree's comment. She even said that she didn't mean "closet" on the way Sheree relayed it to Kandi on their glamping trip, that she was just throwing "shade" back at Kandi....again, based on what Sheree told her Kandi said. I wish that Porsha just would have said..."Sorry, that is not what I meant and I am sorry that anyone took it that way" but alas, here we are and the real culprit behind all this threesome/Kandi is a lesbian talk all started with Phaedra, not Porsha.

I don't know, there is a big difference to me between "a person who I've known for years, and is the father of my child, or the person who actually did the act, witnessed this and told me about it" and "some random bitch on the street told me something but I don't really know her name and I'll get you her number later."

So perhaps, Porsha had third hand information.

LOL, oh please, Porsha meant "closet" in the context of Kandi being gay.  If that is what Porsha is trying to sell, she must assume everyone is as stupid as she is.

Porsha played her role in it, and she should own it....she didn't make that closet comment in any other context than how it was relayed back to Kandi.

• Love 7
2 minutes ago, RHJunkie said:

Sorry, I didn't mean to imply that you were portraying Porsha has some truth teller. Truthfully, I don't like any of them so who I defend really depends on the nature of the episode. A few weeks ago I was defending Porsha against Kenya's passive aggressive behaviour to incite her into a confrontation. Then last week I defended Kenya over Marlo's stupid comments about her mom. It's constantly changing because these women are all shades of lying and messy that I can't consistently root for one, lol. I agree that Phaedra is the root of all of this and I don't understand why Sheree even bothered to call out Porsha and not Phaedra at camping. If you're only going to call out one of them, then why not the person that explicitly made direct comments and spread gossip? Sheree just wants to stir shit...I think she's holding on to information and giving it a little bit at a time so that the conflict can keep going. She should know that she shouldn't wait for Phaedra to fess up to anything because it won't happen!

It's OK! LOL I am disgusted this season by all of them as well. I really suspect that Porsha is getting set up by all of them so that she gets fired, I really do. I think they all expected her to get fired after the season finale last year and are doing all they can to provoke her into a physical confrontation this season so production/Bravo will have no other recourse after this season. One thing we can see so far is that at least Porsha is getting her temper under control and is using her words (lies or truths) instead of fists, so good for her. At least she is taking her AM therapy seriously.

• Love 6
1 minute ago, luckyroll3 said:

You can't say anything if Sheree is in the same state!  Homegirl is missing her calling as a spy/informant.  The CIA better snatch her up quick before she moves on to another non-starter career.

LOL, I hope they catch some footage of Sheree in the bushes with one of those sound amplifiers trying to get some bones.

She needs a better storyline besides sweaty Bob.  They could bring back the "Doctor" because Mama Joyce reading him was the funniest she has ever, ever been.

• Love 2
1 minute ago, RealReality said:

I don't know, there is a big difference to me between "a person who I've known for years, and is the father of my child, or the person who actually did the act, witnessed this and told me about it" and "some random bitch on the street told me something but I don't really know her name and I'll get you her number later."

So perhaps, Porsha had third hand information.

LOL, oh please, Porsha meant "closet" in the context of Kandi being gay.  If that is what Porsha is trying to sell, she must assume everyone is as stupid as she is.

Porsha played her role in it, and she should own it....she didn't make that closet comment in any other context than how it was relayed back to Kandi.

No, I would not just take some guys word that he had sex with someone and that this woman was "passed around" and I sure would not want to associate with any guy that thought it was OK to pass around a woman either but hey, that's just me, I tend to be a bit old fashioned. LOL

As I said, I just wished that Porsha would have apologized to Kandi from the get go, but again, here we are.

• Love 6
3 minutes ago, RealReality said:

LOL, I hope they catch some footage of Sheree in the bushes with one of those sound amplifiers trying to get some bones.

She needs a better storyline besides sweaty Bob.  They could bring back the "Doctor" because Mama Joyce reading him was the funniest she has ever, ever been.

It's the only storyline Sheree has! Bob is rumored to be living with a woman and has been for years, her house is a joke and is still unfinished as of today, she still owes contractors big money on what has been done on the house, so they only role she can have is playing runteldat with all of the other women. LOL

• Love 8
1 minute ago, WireWrap said:

It's the only storyline Sheree has! Bob is rumored to be living with a woman and has been for years, her house is a joke and is still unfinished as of today, she still owes contractors big money on what has been done on the house, so they only role she can have is playing runteldat with all of the other women. LOL

Only real delusional women point the fingers at others when in worse shape! Sheree's still signifying on Kenya home when it looks gorgeous! Now we have Porsha talking $#!t about Kandi and it's about to blow up in her face since others know about her swimming in the lady pond too! It's so sick! ;-(

• Love 7
12 minutes ago, WireWrap said:

No, I would not just take some guys word that he had sex with someone and that this woman was "passed around" and I sure would not want to associate with any guy that thought it was OK to pass around a woman either but hey, that's just me, I tend to be a bit old fashioned. LOL

As I said, I just wished that Porsha would have apologized to Kandi from the get go, but again, here we are.

Oh, I would take his word before random woman I met on the street.  Especially if he was someone I knew as a friend, or the father of my child.  I tend not to judge people for their sexual behavior.  If a girl wants to be passed around and a guy wants to pass her around and everyone is a grown adult, I'm not the morality police, so I don't judge.  In my worldview women can own their sexuality enough to where, if she wants to be passed around it doesn't automatically mean that some guy took advantage.  I'd like to think that women can think for themselves and make their own decisions about their sexuality.  Whether or not it would be the same decision I would make.

I also think its true because Porsha gets all SORTS of defensive when anyone mentions the possibility that she slept with Block.  Why, unless there is more to the story.  I mean, as others have pointed out, Porsha hasn't exactly been a shrinking violet when it comes to broadcasting her sexuality, even in front of the cameras.  So why all this concern about whether or not she slept with Block?  Even the most vanilla person would say that having sex isn't weird when you're dating, so why be so upset about it....unless there is more to tell, and it would embarrass her.

Yeah, its too bad that Porsha couldn't do that, but Porsha seems to have a problem admitting that she has ever done anything wrong.  I think it would have stopped Kandi in her tracks.  In fact, if she was smart, she would have gone to her cabin to apologize that night.

8 minutes ago, WireWrap said:

LOL.  You know, it almost makes me sad for Sheree.  Its just so obvious that she is broke and doesn't want to take up any sort of real work so she is doing anything to stay on this show.  It just seems desperate.

Edited by RealReality
  • Love 5
16 minutes ago, WireWrap said:

It's OK! LOL I am disgusted this season by all of them as well. I really suspect that Porsha is getting set up by all of them so that she gets fired, I really do. I think they all expected her to get fired after the season finale last year and are doing all they can to provoke her into a physical confrontation this season so production/Bravo will have no other recourse after this season. One thing we can see so far is that at least Porsha is getting her temper under control and is using her words (lies or truths) instead of fists, so good for her. At least she is taking her AM therapy seriously.

I don't know that Porsha is getting set up by anyone.  However, if she feels like she is going to get physically violent she should really leave the show.  This show is about putting these women in fights and stressful situations, and maybe a trip to Maui for more fighting.

I am not a Porsha fan, but I maintain that she has a real opportunity to get discovered, and get on a big daytime talk show of some sort.  She is good on Dish Nation, and someone is going to notice, and when someone else gets fired from "The Real" or "The Talk" or whatever, she may get that call.  Even as a fill in host.  But those opportunities will be fully lost to her if she gets in another physical altercation.

2 hours ago, absolutqt said:

Did you hear how high her voice got?  That little tidbit definitely struck a nerve.  That whole meeting was a bit much.  Blonde lady patron was surely entertained though.

If I was there I'd be like "waiter, take away this salad and bring me some popcorn!"  "And a cup so I can catch some of this extra tea being spilled!"

• Love 2
1 minute ago, RealReality said:

I don't know that Porsha is getting set up by anyone.  However, if she feels like she is going to get physically violent she should really leave the show.  This show is about putting these women in fights and stressful situations, and maybe a trip to Maui for more fighting.

I am not a Porsha fan, but I maintain that she has a real opportunity to get discovered, and get on a big daytime talk show of some sort.  She is good on Dish Nation, and someone is going to notice, and when someone else gets fired from "The Real" or "The Talk" or whatever, she may get that call.  Even as a fill in host.  But those opportunities will be fully lost to her if she gets in another physical altercation.

She says she isn't thirsty, but Porsha will have to escorted off the set to get rid of her eventually! No way will she come up with anything comparable and she's holding on for dear life acting like she needs psyche care; STAT! ;-)

• Love 3
5 minutes ago, RealReality said:

Oh, I would take his word before random woman I met on the street.  Especially if he was someone I knew as a friend, or the father of my child.  I tend not to judge people for their sexual behavior.  If a girl wants to be passed around and a guy wants to pass her around and everyone is a grown adult, I'm not the morality police, so I don't judge.  In my worldview women can own their sexuality enough to where, if she wants to be passed around it doesn't automatically mean that some guy took advantage.  I'd like to think that women can think for themselves and make their own decisions about their sexuality.  Whether or not it would be the same decision I would make.

I also think its true because Porsha gets all SORTS of defensive when anyone mentions the possibility that she slept with Block.  Why, unless there is more to the story.  I mean, as others have pointed out, Porsha hasn't exactly been a shrinking violet when it comes to broadcasting her sexuality, even in front of the cameras.  So why all this concern about whether or not she slept with Block?  Even the most vanilla person would say that having sex isn't weird when you're dating, so why be so upset about it....unless there is more to tell, and it would embarrass her.

Yeah, its too bad that Porsha couldn't do that, but Porsha seems to have a problem admitting that she has ever done anything wrong.  I think it would have stopped Kandi in her tracks.  In fact, if she was smart, she would have gone to her cabin to apologize that night.

LOL.  You know, it almost makes me sad for Sheree.  Its just so obvious that she is broke and doesn't want to take up any sort of real work so she is doing anything to stay on this show.  It just seems desperate.

I think it was because it was before she was married, before she was on the show that she wanted to keep it private. She is the one that told Kandi about being with Block Head to begin with when she joined the show. She didn't want her to find out from someone else and things be weird between them, so good for Porsha. Porsha doesn't talk about her sex life before joining the show, other than dating Todd way back when, she has said very little and she isn't the only one to do that. Other than Kandi talking about Riley/B, she also has not said much about her sex life on the show either and to hear Phaedra talk, she didn't have sex with Apollo or get pregnant before they got married either. LOL

I could care less who slept with who if they are consenting adults but I also don't need or want to hear about it either.

Sheree will throw anyone under the bus as long as she gets to keep her Peach, she is desperate for money. Outside of this show, she has nothing else, no other job and it has been "alleged" that her book was written by someone else loosely based on the show before Sheree was asked to be the "author" of it. I am sure she only got paid to be the "face of" the book if that is true. LOL

• Love 5
3 minutes ago, WireWrap said:

I think it was because it was before she was married, before she was on the show that she wanted to keep it private. She is the one that told Kandi about being with Block Head to begin with when she joined the show. She didn't want her to find out from someone else and things be weird between them, so good for Porsha. Porsha doesn't talk about her sex life before joining the show, other than dating Todd way back when, she has said very little and she isn't the only one to do that. Other than Kandi talking about Riley/B, she also has not said much about her sex life on the show either and to hear Phaedra talk, she didn't have sex with Apollo or get pregnant before they got married either. LOL

I couldn't care less who slept with who if they are consenting adults, but I also don't need or want to hear about it either.

Sheree will throw anyone under the bus as long as she gets to keep her Peach, she's desperate for money. Outside of this show, she has nothing else, no other job and it has been "alleged" that her book was written by someone else loosely based on the show before Sheree was asked to be the "author" of it. I am sure she only got paid to be the "face of" the book if that is true. LOL

You have to be able to read to write! ;-(

• Love 4
11 minutes ago, RealReality said:

If I was there I'd be like "waiter, take away this salad and bring me some popcorn!"  "And a cup so I can catch some of this extra tea being spilled!"

It was rumored (and Yes, I believe it true) that they tried to get her fired after last season and were upset when production/Bravo brought her back this season, so I would not put it past them. So far Porsha has been walking away and or using her words instead of using her fists, so...I do think she learned a big lesson. That physical fighting is not the answer. Again, Good for Porsha, at least we know she is evolving and we can't say that for all of them (coughShereecough). LOL

8 minutes ago, Jamie Satyr said:

She says she isn't thirsty, but Porsha will have to escorted off the set to get rid of her eventually! No way will she come up with anything comparable and she's holding on for dear life acting like she needs psyche care; STAT! ;-)

Porsha is doing very well on DN and she has hosted other shows. She also has her hair/lingerie line which seem to be doing OK, so I think she is doing better than say Sheree is. I do think she wants to keep her Peach though, it is guaranteed money for not much work/time but I think they all feel the same way.

• Love 5

I have to ask this, has anyone read that Cynthia's/Peter's divorce is final yet? I read that this was done for the show and they aren't really getting divorced. Is this another lie a HW is using to keep her Peach? LOL

• Love 1
58 minutes ago, WireWrap said:

I could care less who slept with who if they are consenting adults but I also don't need or want to hear about it either.

Sheree will throw anyone under the bus as long as she gets to keep her Peach, she is desperate for money. Outside of this show, she has nothing else, no other job and it has been "alleged" that her book was written by someone else loosely based on the show before Sheree was asked to be the "author" of it. I am sure she only got paid to be the "face of" the book if that is true. LOL

Has she claimed to be an innocent before she married Kordell?  I mean given her "reputation" now, why would it even matter who she was in the past?  I can understand people wanting to protect their image if their "reformed" but why all this concern over who she used to be when she has developed a persona now of being.....not super innocent.  And she has developed this in front of a national viewing audience, so its not like she cares so much about putting across a reputation of being an innocent virgin.  So, if she doesn't care about her reputation in front of a national TV audience, why does she care so much about her reputation from like 10 years ago.  It just doesn't make sense.  I mean, maybe if she wanted her parents to think she went to the alter a virgin, but no one seemed to have that impression of her.

I don't think Kandi talks about her sex life before the show, but I dont know that she would be super upset if someone brought up that she dated someone and had sex with them before she joined the show.

But it brings me back to the question....why does Porsha care so much about whether anyone thinks she had sex with Block or not?  She met Todd before she was married and I assume they had sex too.  This is just a part of modern life.  Its not strange to sleep with a man if you're dating him.  So, if it was just her and Block and no one else in the picture, and no other secrets, why would she care if anyone thinks she had sex with Block.  It wouldn't make her a "slut" or whatever.  However, if there was more to the story, it would make sense for Porsha to fight tooth and nail to keep it under wraps.  Which makes me think there is more to the story, because she gets super defensive at the idea that she had sex with Block.  It makes me think that there is truth to Kandi's version of events, because it just doesn't make any sense for Porsha to care so much about whether people think she slept with Block or not.

LOL, I wonder how sales of the book are doing?  I dont like Sheree, but damn this show for making me pity her.  It has to be embarrassing to have to be the designated "bone collector."

ETA: I find most of the concepts in quotes to be silly, girls who like to have sex aren't sluts and no one should get a reputation as anyone other than a girl who likes having sex

Edited by RealReality
  • Love 3
1 hour ago, Jamie Satyr said:

I swear to you, I think she could get a hosting gig on some daytime talk show.  I wonder why it hasn't happened already.  As much as I don't like Porsha, I can admit that she is good on Dish Nation, and its the same personality for someone on daytime talk.

I wonder if she hasn't been asked to do a fill in hosting gig because of her physical altercations?

But if thats the case, then she has to be EXTRA careful not to go off on someone, or else she will lose any hope of getting that sort of position.

• Love 2

You can tell when Kandi is lying she gets that high pitched struggle Billy goat voice going! If it's not true yelling isn't going to make it any less true! Why be so bothered+? Todd sure gets a big smile when the topic turns to Porsche!

I believe Porsche because kandi is doing to much! I love how she always tries act like she is going to jump bad with someone! I have a feeling f you bust a move with Porsche the little short teacup going to get dragged and a mud hole stomped!

• Love 4
16 minutes ago, MsDiva2007 said:

You can tell when Kandi is lying she gets that high pitched struggle Billy goat voice going! If it's not true yelling isn't going to make it any less true! Why be so bothered+? Todd sure gets a big smile when the topic turns to Porsche!

I believe Porsche because kandi is doing to much! I love how she always tries act like she is going to jump bad with someone! I have a feeling f you bust a move with Porsche the little short teacup going to get dragged and a mud hole stomped!

I couldn't tell that Kandi was lying about anything.  But she doesn't seem like a liar to me to know how her voice changes.  Kandi seems to pride herself on honesty, and she seems to admit to what she has done.  As she said, she lives her life in the light.

I could see yelling because you're just upset that someone is out there making up stories about you.  Which is exactly what it sounded like Porsha was doing to deflect.  And when Kandi called her on making stuff up, Porsha's response was that she heard something from a girl, but didn't seem to have her name, and would forward her a phone number later.  If you have your phone on you, then just give Kandi the number while you are sitting at the table.  Unless you don't have a phone number because you're wildly making shit up to deflect.

And then some story about Marvin? Which is another story that makes zero sense.  If you don't watch RHOA, then you don't know who Todd is, so it won't matter to you if he tells you his real name.  If you do watch RHOA, then it doesn't matter what name Todd gives you, you're gonna know who he is.  Only in Dummy Porsha's mind does an alias provide some strange cloak of invisibility.

Besides the fact that Kandi always seems honest and Porsha is constantly deflecting or making stuff up to get out of taking accountability, Porsha's stories just don't make any sense.  And Kandi's stories do.

I wouldn't count Kandi out, IMO, its the little ones you have to watch out for.  Porsha can pull hair on someone who isn't expecting it, but a real fight with someone coming at her...meh, I'm not so sure.

However, I think Kandi is an adult who has too much to lose, so she would hold herself back.  

Edited by RealReality
  • Love 6

If I was Kandi and Porsha said she heard it. I would have said give me the name and number now. If she didn't have the number handy then she should have the name right off the bat. I wouldn't have give her a chance to forward the number and name to me later, cause in my mind I'm thinking she's gonna find some sucker to be the target or make up some story about how the girl doesn't live in the area.

• Love 3

Porsha seems to be substituting  "making crap up" for her physical outbursts.  I truly believe Porsha, with a big assist from Phaedra, doesn't see the difference between "throwing shade" which is suppose to be done with a little, leave some things to the listeners' interpretation,gossip and just making things up when under fire.  An example would be Phaedra going too far saying Todd was searching for loose change in the couch cushions.

There is no way Porsha has a shot at any of the major morning shows.  They tried it with Nene and it just doesn't work.  These women use too many colloquialisms that are specific to a fairly small audience.  Her closet comment is a perfect example.  She is no Whoopi Goldberg or even Jenny McCarthy. It works great for her on Dish Network, where she gets to play off someone, but the morning show women, she would fall flat, plus she talks too much without going anywhere.

Porsha needs to just be happy with herself and quit trying to reinvent herself.  She is 35 years old, she has a past and it wasn't as a nun.  A couple of seasons ago it was hot to trot Porsha doing semi-nude video chats with some guy in Buffalo.  This year she is talking about being re-virginized and sneaking a man into her old bedroom at mom's house.  She is a pretty lady with a lot of opportunities and doesn't need to keep creating these facades.   

Kandi on the other hand seems to be in a good place in her life.  Kandi definitely has a BS meter and when one of these women be it Kim Z, Nene, Phaedra or Porsha sets it off, Kandi lets loose.  Kandi isn't necessarily a truth cannon she just over the years has developed a lower tolerance for BS.  She has also learned not to be a pawn in Phaedra's war.

Edited by zoeysmom
  • Love 8

Riley.... Been there and done the teenage years with my kids... ugh!

Poor Riley has been dragged in front of the cameras to SING... WITH ATTITUDE.... she is still a teenager who has no idea of who she is, has no particular attitude, is probably too embarrassed to show any attitude or personality in public, etcetera. Poor kid. If Riley wanted to be a performer she would be displaying that desire already IMO. Meaning she would be more precocious when given the chance to 'perform'.

Edited by CrinkleCutCat
I'm fickle...changed my mind and felt the need to add extra words.
  • Love 7

I don't effen care about the sex lives of these hosenbeast howives!!!! Gay. Straight. Bi. Curious. Pre marriage. Orgies during marriage. Who cares?!

I will not subscribe to anyone trying to shame others for their sexlife choices, nor will subscribe to anyone who feels the need to hide their own sexlives for fear of shame or judgement.

1. Don't judge others. 2. Own it (TM all the housewives of Beverly Hills, but especially Lisa Rinna).

• Love 5
22 minutes ago, CrinkleCutCat said:

Riley.... Been there and done the teenage years with my kids... ugh!

Poor Riley has been dragged in front of the cameras to SING... WITH ATTITUDE.... she is still a teenager who has no idea of who she is, has no particular attitude, is probably too embarrassed to show any attitude or personality in public, etcetera. Poor kid. If Riley wanted to be a performer she would be displaying that desire already IMO. Meaning she would be more precocious when given the chance to 'perform'.

Exactly!  She also has a more introverted personality, which at her age can be a struggle.  She may be a great performer/singer down the road, but no need to throw her in front of the cameras yet.

• Love 5
4 hours ago, RealReality said:

I swear to you, I think she could get a hosting gig on some daytime talk show.  I wonder why it hasn't happened already.  As much as I don't like Porsha, I can admit that she is good on Dish Nation, and its the same personality for someone on daytime talk.

I wonder if she hasn't been asked to do a fill in hosting gig because of her physical altercations?

But if thats the case, then she has to be EXTRA careful not to go off on someone, or else she will lose any hope of getting that sort of position.

Seeing her just on HW, I wouldn't have agreed with you but after her stint on the Celebrity Apprentice, I could totally see that line of work for her. She would fit right in with one of those entertainment style talk show panels when she's not the hyped up HW Porsha. The funny thing is that the tamer Porsha I saw on Celebrity Apprentice is the type of personality that I thought could have replaced Tamar Braxton from The Real. But apparently I read that she was fired because a focus group thought she was too 'ghetto' and didn't think she was a good fit for the rest of the panel. But Porsha knows how to dial it down. She was a picture of respect and non-confrontation on Celebrity Apprentice, lol. So I would say that physical altercations and over the top arguments and shade that she's throwing on TV is probably not the best type of audition for her. I think her best bet would have to be to cut ties with reality TV and refocus her image a bit.

• Love 3

Toddler has been creeping on Kandi her own mama thought so! I think the threesomesand sex antics are to keep her man! 

I scope out liars for a living And when I say Kandi is way to agitated for just some chick she just kissed she is. The scenes coming up show it in her face. People have tells when they are lying and Kandi is A lying liar that lies!

Porsha is not the only one trying to his mess! Wait until she misses those guard dogs that work forever off they will be coming for her!

Edited by MsDiva2007
  • Love 7

Well, hate to say it....but I'm pulling this off my  regular recordings and bidding adieu to this part of the franchise.  I found the whole thing finally   descended way, way too deep, deep into the gutter.  All of the Housewife shows lower the bar when it comes to indulging demeaning behavior and conduct.  But  this went to new lows....and especially considering it involves the family of a treasured  civil rights leader and women who in every other way,  would be considered phenomenally successful and brilliant role models.  Just can't watch anymore. 

• Love 7
6 hours ago, RealReality said:

Porsha has nothing to say.  She just meanders and starts the, "oh girl" stuff.  She would have to be able to converse intelligently, even mildly so, with people with a variety of interests and topics.  I do think that is part of Porsha problem, she went way overboard with Kandi about Block, in hopes of changing her image.  So she has done exactly that gone off on Kandi, and it is unfortunate because it was really a non-issue. 

5 minutes ago, MsDiva2007 said:

Toddler has been creeping on Kandi her own mama thought so! I think the threesomesand sex antics are to keep her man! 

I scope out liars for a living And when I say Kandi is way to agitated for just some chick she just kissed she is. The scenes coming up show it in her face. People have tells when they are lying and Kandi is A lying liar that lies!

Porsha is not the only one trying to his mess! Wait until she misses those guard dogs that work forever off they will be coming for her!

Cameras do a better job of recording inconsistent statements than humans "tells" will ever do.  Frustration and anger aren't necessarily indicative of dishonesty.  Kandi has put it out there what she has done sexually.  Her responses to Porsha seemed to be more out of frustration with Porsha coming out of nowhere to go after her.  Wasn't the reason for the original conflict that Porsha thought it lowly of Kandi to discuss what she and Phaedra talked about, on camera and repeat it?  Secondly, that Kandi used Phaedra's own words to cut through the BS that is Phaedra.  The level of Porsha's hypocrisy is fairly high.  Also, the fakeness of Porsha demanding to know who started the lesbian talk about Kandi.  Not only did she start it, she knew Phaedra had been involved in the same.   

To date Porsha has not produced the number of the woman who claims to have had a seven year relationship with Kandi. 

• Love 2
10 hours ago, islandgal140 said:

Why the hell does single childless ass Porsha need a huge ass 1.4m home with a playground in the back? Why not get a swinging bachelorette pad closer to the city?

The same reason that single, child-free (I prefer that term) Kenya needs a big ass home, and Cynthia too for that matter, sincere her daughter is grown, re-sale value.

• Love 12
41 minutes ago, MsDiva2007 said:

Yeah, I wouldn't exactly put much, or any stock in Mama Joyce's opinion, but thats just me.

I think we all have to scope out liars in daily life, and I know that people who are honest can get pissy when someone just makes stuff up about them.  I know thats how I am, so I don't find it remarkable at all.

I think it would be weird if someone just started making up crap and you were like "oh, you're making up random shit? cool!"

I could see being confused, but once you figured out that the other person was just making up shit in an attempt to deflect and avoid taking responsibility, I think anger/frustration is a normal response.  

I'm not sure what you think her tell is since most of the time you can determine what a "tell" is once you backtrack the behavior of a person when you've found out they have actually been dishonest.  I can't remember Kandi ever being dishonest on the show.  Now I can tell when Phaedra is lying, because she has lied on the show, so one can look at her behavior around her lies and determine what her "tells" are.

• Love 5

Todd could not even look Porsche in the eye, so I think it's a fake relationship. What is Porsche thinking when she buys that big home in the suburbs? Seems she is trying to keep her peach by producing a fiction that is in line with the show. 

OMG, can you imagine sitting in that restaurant with Porsche and Kandi?? I think they are both lying about stuff. Sad to see Kandi stoop to that level. 

• Love 4

Riley is so awkward and shy in front of the camera, it's painful to watch. Keep her off camera, Kandi, she's just not ready!

I don't care how much money Kandi has, she doesn't have an ounce of class! To keep repeating that Porsha told her she wants to eat her p***y until she comes is beyond disgusting. There's no reason to go that low (no pun intended) except for shock value. 

Knowing now that Porsha likes the ladies and it's been no secret among them all, sure puts a different spin on her marriage to Kordell. I don't think she was the angel she pretended to be while she was married.

Porsha's new house with the kids rooms all set up was creepy. I don't think that was even her house. Like she's going to go shopping and buy all that stuff to set up a girls and a boys room. They need to stop with that rediculous storyline. One minute she wants to be the good mommy, the next she's gossiping about threesomes, sex rumors, doing it with Block, etc.... She needs to make up her mind about exactly who and what she wants to be.

Why, why, why is Peter in the previews and with them on their trip? His Charlotte club must not be doing well if he has that kind of time.  

• Love 5

...at least, Porsha was smart enough to not get knocked up by a married man.

Probably because the married men she's banged were smart enough to insist on using condoms.

She would have to be able to converse intelligently, even mildly so, with people with a variety of interests and topics. 

I don't think I'll ever get past the fact that a direct descendent of Hosea Williams thought the Underground Railroad was a literal railroad. That level of shit for brains can't be flushed.

• Love 8

This has become beyond disgusting for me, whatever happened to your privacy in the bedroom. Why do we feel the need to air our laundry on TV ? I don't care what they do regarding their sex lives it's just TMI for me to digest.

• Love 6

Riley is so awkward and shy in front of the camera, it's painful to watch. Keep her off camera, Kandi, she's just not ready!

I don't care how much money Kandi has, she doesn't have an ounce of class! To keep repeating that Porsha told her she wants to eat her p***y until she comes is beyond disgusting. There's no reason to go that low (no pun intended) except for shock value. 

Knowing now that Porsha likes the ladies and it's been no secret among them all, sure puts a different spin on her marriage to Kordell. I don't think she was the angel she pretended to be while she was married.

Porsha's new house with the kids rooms all set up was creepy. I don't think that was even her house. Like she's going to go shopping and buy all that stuff to set up a girls and a boys room. They need to stop with that rediculous storyline. One minute she wants to be the good mommy, the next she's gossiping about threesomes, sex rumors, doing it with Block, etc.... She needs to make up her mind about exactly who and what she wants to be.

Why, why, why is Peter in the previews and with them on their trip? His Charlotte club must not be doing well if he has that kind of time.  

I am willing to bet those rooms were already decorated by the previous owner when she purchased the home, judging from the playground equipment in backyard. Sometime people will include furniture with the sale of the home.

• Love 5
8 hours ago, RealReality said:

Has she claimed to be an innocent before she married Kordell?  I mean given her "reputation" now, why would it even matter who she was in the past?  I can understand people wanting to protect their image if their "reformed" but why all this concern over who she used to be when she has developed a persona now of being.....not super innocent.  And she has developed this in front of a national viewing audience, so its not like she cares so much about putting across a reputation of being an innocent virgin.  So, if she doesn't care about her reputation in front of a national TV audience, why does she care so much about her reputation from like 10 years ago.  It just doesn't make sense.  I mean, maybe if she wanted her parents to think she went to the alter a virgin, but no one seemed to have that impression of her.

I don't think Kandi talks about her sex life before the show, but I dont know that she would be super upset if someone brought up that she dated someone and had sex with them before she joined the show.

But it brings me back to the question....why does Porsha care so much about whether anyone thinks she had sex with Block or not?  She met Todd before she was married and I assume they had sex too.  This is just a part of modern life.  Its not strange to sleep with a man if you're dating him.  So, if it was just her and Block and no one else in the picture, and no other secrets, why would she care if anyone thinks she had sex with Block.  It wouldn't make her a "slut" or whatever.  However, if there was more to the story, it would make sense for Porsha to fight tooth and nail to keep it under wraps.  Which makes me think there is more to the story, because she gets super defensive at the idea that she had sex with Block.  It makes me think that there is truth to Kandi's version of events, because it just doesn't make any sense for Porsha to care so much about whether people think she slept with Block or not.

LOL, I wonder how sales of the book are doing?  I dont like Sheree, but damn this show for making me pity her.  It has to be embarrassing to have to be the designated "bone collector."

ETA: I find most of the concepts in quotes to be silly, girls who like to have sex aren't sluts and no one should get a reputation as anyone other than a girl who likes having sex

No, she hasn't claimed she was innocent. LOL I think her natural sexuality is one of the reasons their marriage ended, she tried to fit into his idea of what a wife she be/act like and couldn't do it.

None of these women want their past private histories revealed on the show by the others, not just Porsha. They want to tell bits and pieces themselves but do not want the others doing it. I am not surprised by that either because most times when something from the past is revealed it is done to hurt/humiliate them. Sharing the info yourself is one thing, having another HW do it usually means they are digging for dirt.

• Love 3