Type keyword(s) to search

Misslindsey

18.1k Excellent

Recent Profile Visitors

5.0k profile views
  1. At least there is no chance of seeing Kody in his underwear at Christine's possible plague puddle.
  2. I actually might be more interested in Jubal's family drama if girl child had some sort of issue. I am sick of the focus on Tyler.
  3. I kept forgetting Jill was not actually the primary on this trip. The way she was carrying on one would think she was. The conversation Jill had with the chef and the actual primary where she just steamrolled the whole conversation with her demands was crazy, but also, not surprising since this is Jill we are talking about.
  4. I thought I saw Caleb in one of the pictures towards the end of a row that was either in the same row as Gabe and Logan or one behind them. In one of the pictures that shows Christine there is a woman above her head holding a child, I thought that may have been Maddie. I saw someone on social media in a comment section that said Maddie addressed it on one of her, I am assuming, instagram lives. I think the comment mentioned her being next to or near Savannah or Ysabel. I cannot remember if it was last season or the season before, but I thought that either Gabe or Garrison said they missed Dayton. So I am more surprised that he did not show up for it.
  5. Adding on to so many great posts about Kody ditching the OG 13 in favor of Robyn's kids is that when Kody had an issue with Janelle, Christine, or Meri that he would pull away and/or take it out on their kids, by not really communicating with them. Also, I wish someone would call out Kody on the fact he visited each of the wives and their children (the ones that were around) during Covid, so it kind of defeats the reasoning that others in the family could not get together, because he was spreading the possible germs to each family already.
  6. I was cheering Sunny on when she called Ben out. I missed the end of their conversation, did she go back to hooking up with him? I admit I enjoyed Ben getting called out on his behavior. Fraser sort of did in one of the first episodes too. Cat seems to be in over her head. I did feel bad for her when she felt she wasn't fitting in. That can suck. I would like for her to get more confidence and be a better stew, because I do think she is willing to learn. I doubt it will happen though. I think Barbie is a good stew, but I do not really like her. I know it has been a boring start of the season, but I am enjoying the relatively dull drama.
  7. So was the guy in the coffee shop Jacob or some sort of relative of Jacob? I thought the aged up picture that Cat had someone do looked like him. I am curious how the girl (sorry, I forgot her name) who is Cat's intern either fits into the mystery or just a friend/love interest for Alice.
  8. Nathan reminded me of Mose from The Office. I hope no one here is dealing with sacred loneliness 😉. It makes me laugh just typing "sacred loneliness".
  9. I was underwhelmed. I didn't really love any of the designs tonight. Some seemed very reminiscent of designs I have seen on this show over and over again. I so wanted to see a collection from Rami. I am really disappointed that no one from the earlier seasons made it to the end. I was rooting for the earlier season designers over those that it feels like I just saw onscreen. When Laurence said that her season was like six years ago, it felt more recent to me, but I guess it wasn't. I am so tired of oversized puffer coats. I guess I am hoping for a Laurence or Bishme win since Rami is out.
  10. Well, Meri finally made it into Robyn’s house since it was Thanksgiving. I guess that is a plus.
  11. I thought the same thing when I saw that room! I was distracted by the bed and then got distracted by the artwork.
  12. Maybe it is the same person who styled Meri's hair in her talking head. During one of them there were pieces of her hair sticking straight out from her head. So supposedly Robyn's kids asked why Janelle (and possibly the other kids) do not care about them enough to go to her house for Thanksgiving. I would think most of the adult kids in Robyn's house would realize that Janelle would rather spend holidays with her kids. I also think that Meri would rather spend the holidays with Leon than be at Robyn's, but hey she got a tiny bit of filming by going to Robyn's. Kody, a majority of your kids are adults. They do not live at home. Some have their own families.They can make their own decisions and have their own opinions about you and Robyn. They do not need their mother's to brainwash them or whatever you are trying to claim. It would be really nice if he could comprehend that. So is Mykelti the only kid that has somewhat of a relationship with Kody and Robyn? I mean, I am sure some or most of them are cordial if and when they speak to Kody, but it sounded like Mykelti talks to Kody and Robyn fairly regularly.
  13. So if Meri goes to Thanksgiving at Robyn's does she actually get to go inside the house? So Kody wants Ysabel and Truly to get tested before they go to his and Robyn's house, but yet he was in Janelle's trailer with her and he was at a restaurant with Christine. Does he not realize that he could get covid and give it to Aurora by his own actions of bouncing around from people to people. Everyone here is so much better at the timeline than I am. I noticed Robyn using Leon's dead name, was this before or after Leon went public? I could not stop laughing at Kody claiming he was in the fetal position sobbing on the floor when he had covid! Sure Kody.
  14. I am glad Rami got the save. I just enjoy him. He is a class act. I liked the moment between Christian and Rami. I do have to admit that I have been rooting more for the older contestants. I would have liked Laurance's more if the cone boobs were gone. I do like that she made a gown. Bishme's coat was amazing. On the subject of coats, I am sick of the oversized puffer coats that seem to make a regular appearance on the runway. I am so tired of Anna. I really was hoping she would leave this week. I do not know what to make of the judging this season. It has always been a bit all over the place, but this season it feels like it is way more all over the place than before. Is Nina back next week?