Type keyword(s) to search

S06.E01: Murderers

luckyroll3
  • Start Topic

46 minutes ago, funnygirl said:

Gawd, I hate Tariq. 

He’s such an ungrateful child. This does illustrate what we know about some privileged kids who’ve been everything. It rings true though in middle-class the stakes may not be as high. 

I was hurt and floored when Ghost said Angela was the woman he loved. Too far! Out of order, sir! 

• Love 11

Ding, dong, the witch is dead!

Meh, don't know about that theme song remix. Was anyone complaining about the original version?

Tommy, Tommy, Tommy. You have 360° majorly fcuked up.

Tariq. Still a tiresome gangster wannabe. He knows Kanan killed his own son, right?

Bye, Tameika.

Lol, Tommy needs a hug or something.

Please tell me they're not setting it up for Tariq to be the one who finally kills James.

Yay, Debbi Morgan! And she looked fabulous.

Ghost is in for a big surprise. Wait until he finds out Tommy is still alive. (And haven't they done that "wrong person getting shot up in the car" fakeout before?)

• Love 2

I didn’t think they would go with killing Angela, are they going to have her haunt Ghost and him go insane?

1. Fuck Ghost- stop complaining to Tasha about how you feel after you killed Terry. 

2. Fuck Ghost- I understand where Tommy is coming from, but I don’t want them to fight. This isn’t going to end well. 

3. Fuck Tariq he’s such an awful son. Tasha is doing the best she can with him, she’s a good mom (despite being a criminal and all), I love that she pointed out that GHOST is the reason they are getting a divorce. Tasha really should get half of everything, finish her accounting degree and live in a smaller apartment with Yaz. 

I loved seeing Harry from SATC. He looks great. I’m glad things from previous seasons (like the witness from season 1), and Tariq killing the crooked cop and the Sergent coming after Angela (didn’t he kill Raina the end of season 4 and Tariq killed him the beginning of season 5?- the seasons run together for me. )

• Love 3
1 hour ago, funnygirl said:

Gawd, I hate Tariq. 

1 hour ago, mxc90 said:

Wished he was behind the wheel in Tommy's car.

Word and word.

How could I forget that Angela got shot at the end of the last season!  Seeing it again was great.  I was wondering why none of the previews had her in them, but I won't be missing her. 

basketball wives goodbye GIF by VH1

Still love Proctor!  And love his relationship with his daughter.  He certainly ain't raising no dummy.  

Of course they fired the black woman, but let Saxe keep his fucking job?

judge judy eye roll GIF

Ghost has some nerve going to Tasha talking about the “woman I love is gone.” 

tenor.gif?itemid=3566851

Then he’s shocked that Tasha wants a divorce? And that everyone else is upset with him. GTFOH!

tenor.gif

Keisha’s an idiot.  Why would she take that gun into her house instead of tossing it?  And she put her fingerprints all over it. 

giphy.gif

As much as I hate this show, I'm glad that it's back.  Bring on the snark.

• LOL 3
  • Love 12

Honestly I don't care what happens from this point on as long as Tariq dies.  He might be the most annoying television character in history.  He reminds me of an old Earthquake joke... "Abortion should be legal until a kid a 7 years old so you can see how they're turning out."  I'm willing to extend that until whatever age Tariq is.  And this lil' fool dissed Bone Thugz.

Wow... did not foresee Angela dying.  The actress who plays her sister was excellent.

Tasha's mom is ice cold.  "What did you expect?"  Ouch.

I think the only person I like on the show right now is Proctor.  However, Ghost probably should've killed him 3 or 4 times already.  

• LOL 1
  • Love 5
8 hours ago, luckyroll3 said:

Word and word.

How could I forget that Angela got shot at the end of the last season!  Seeing it again was great.  I was wondering why none of the previews had her in them, but I won't be missing her. 

basketball wives goodbye GIF by VH1

Still love Proctor!  And love his relationship with his daughter.  He certainly ain't raising no dummy.  

Of course they fired the black woman, but let Saxe keep his fucking job?

judge judy eye roll GIF

Ghost has some nerve going to Tasha talking about the “woman I love is gone.” 

tenor.gif?itemid=3566851

Then he’s shocked that Tasha wants a divorce? And that everyone else is upset with him. GTFOH!

tenor.gif

Keisha’s an idiot.  Why would she take that gun into her house instead of tossing it?  And she put her fingerprints all over it. 

giphy.gif

As much as I hate this show, I'm glad that it's back.  Bring on the snark.

I love everything about this post. Er'thang!

tenor.gif

Is it really pessimistic of me that even when they unzipped the body bag, I said "She ain't dead"? 

Edited by GodsBeloved
  • LOL 2
  • Love 3

"What am I gonna do with $20?" I died. Proctor is the only one I like.

7 minutes ago, GodsBeloved said:

Is it really pessimistic of me that even when they unzipped the body bag, I said "She ain't dead"? 

I read a couple of interviews this morning - one with Lela Loren, one with the show runner. She dead. I don't even get the impression that we'll see that much of her this season (flashbacks, haunting, etc.), although that I don't know. 

I will say this: Angela and Ghost's sex scenes were pretty hot. I will miss those.

Stupid, stupid, stupid. Keisha needs better people in her life. Why didn't she get rid of the gun right when he gave it to her? Really, she should have stayed broken up with Tommy, and REALLY, she should have taken his advice this episode and left town, but she appears to be trying to be about that life.

Tariq needs his ass beat. (And I know Ghost and Tasha aren't exactly traditional parents but the way Tariq speaks to them floors me.) Can he die next?

I HOWLED when Tariq showed up to Tommy's as Ghost and Tommy were fighting and Ghost stopped everything and asked why Tariq wasn't in school.

• Love 12

Glad Tasha is finally divorcing Ghost. She should've punched him in the face when he was whining about Angela. Tariq needs to die, I wish Tommy had thrown him off the building with 50's ashes. I love that Ghost was smart enough to learn at least Spanish, so he knows what people are saying about him. Tommy is clearly to stupid to even learn basic Russian, so it is hilarious when they talk shit about him, and he smiles, completely clueless. If we are lucky Tariq will OD at Choate, never to be seen again.

• Love 3
9 hours ago, BigBlueMastiff said:

Glad Tasha is finally divorcing Ghost. She should've punched him in the face when he was whining about Angela. Tariq needs to die, I wish Tommy had thrown him off the building with 50's ashes. I love that Ghost was smart enough to learn at least Spanish, so he knows what people are saying about him. Tommy is clearly to stupid to even learn basic Russian, so it is hilarious when they talk shit about him, and he smiles, completely clueless. If we are lucky Tariq will OD at Choate, never to be seen again.

Ghost learned Spanish as a child/teen when he was dating Angela, it’s been demonstrated that Ghost doesn’t lack for a high iq or earning potential in the legitimate world, he just loved the streets that much. Tommy isn’t “stupid” but he does not have the intelligence Ghost and Tasha have, complied with his well earned temper over Ghost’s betrayal makes him dangerous. 

• Love 1
(edited)
12 hours ago, MrsRafaelBarba said:

Seeing Tariq at Chote, made me mad all over again.

Raina suggested that school for them both.

He barely attends, Baby GIrl would've excelled there.

I. Hate That. Fucking. Child.

I also hope he dies, a very painful death.

I wish I had more likes to give this.  I want to reach through the screen to strangle him every time he's on.  

Edited by luckyroll3
  • Love 2
On ‎8‎/‎25‎/‎2019 at 7:04 PM, luckyroll3 said:

Ghost seeks vengeance due to the ill will of Tommy Egan; Tasha vows to get even with Ghost for the murder of Terry Silver; Tariq and Tommy mourn an old friend; the AUSA's office is under new leadership.

I'm just happy took look at Ghost ... Gawd, I love that man...

• Love 1
19 hours ago, Scarlett45 said:

Tommy isn’t “stupid” but he does not have the intelligence Ghost and Tasha have, complied with his well earned temper over Ghost’s betrayal makes him dangerous. 

I've said that Tommy is both dumb and crazy, which is a bad combination. James and Tasha are both book-smarter and less impulsive than Tommy and they can also code switch in a way he can't. Tommy couldn't navigate the spaces that Ghost does when he's running his clubs. 

• Love 5

I've seen rumblings that

Spoiler

the proposed spin off is going to center around Tariq. 

In which case, this season will be a complete wash for me. Because what we have here: Tommy and Jamie still at odds, no Angela and Jamie/Angie sexiness (I know I'm in the minority), and Tariq's annoying behind - is just not cutting it.

Maybe I set my expectations too high for the final season. 

Edited by funnygirl
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, funnygirl said:

I've seen rumblings that

Reveal spoiler

the proposed spin off is going to center around Tariq. 

I wasn't too jazzed that there was a spin-off to begin with, but if this is actually the case, I definitely won't be tuning in for it.  That is unless the entire show is about 

Spoiler

trying to figure out who pushed him off the subway platform into an oncoming train.  

• LOL 5
  • Love 2
10 hours ago, MrsRafaelBarba said:

Keisha should've took a suicide dive into the river with the Gun.

Can't see her making it out alive.

Lala isn't  a good actress at all, zero chemistry with Joseph Sikora.

Holly annoyed me but Lucy Walters and Sikora had on screen chemistry.

But why? That’s my question. I agree. Can this be fixed? The acting. 

• Love 1
11 hours ago, announcergirl said:

But why? That’s my question. I agree. Can this be fixed? The acting. 

Since we're talking about fixing, how many seasons in are we that Tasha's wig game is still so terrible?  I gave them the first season thinking maybe they didn't want it in the budget if the show didn't stick, but damn. Why can't she get a better lacefront? Or have the mesh professionally dyed?

It's all I can focus on in her scenes.

• Love 4
On 8/30/2019 at 11:04 PM, MrsRafaelBarba said:

Hair and Wardrobe hasn't been kind to Natauri throughout the series.

And she’s so beautiful she still manages to look great with that awful wig and some poor fashion choices. I’ve liked the dresses they’ve picked for her and when she’s worn white (very classic and sexy). But she looks way better off set if you follow her Instagram. 

• Love 1
On 8/30/2019 at 7:07 PM, Brooklynista said:

Since we're talking about fixing, how many seasons in are we that Tasha's wig game is still so terrible?  I gave them the first season thinking maybe they didn't want it in the budget if the show didn't stick, but damn. Why can't she get a better lacefront? Or have the mesh professionally dyed?

It's all I can focus on in her scenes.

Her wigs are horrid. Why? Whhhhyyyyy? 

• LOL 1
  • Love 3

I know! Keisha's Carmela Soprano wannabe ass gets on my nerves. She likes the perks of the life (gaudy Chanel bags and diamond earrings), but she clearly isn't about that ride-or-die expectation that comes along with it. 

So. did LaLa always have all that junk in her trunk or did she inject junk into it?

Because it can't be said enough, fuck off, Tariq! Ghost, too.

Edited by Sheenieb
  • Love 2
On 8/27/2019 at 11:58 PM, MrsRafaelBarba said:

Seeing Tariq at Chote, made me mad all over again.

Raina suggested that school for them both.

He barely attends, Baby GIrl would've excelled there.

I. Hate That. Fucking. Child.

I also hope he dies, a very painful death.

He is the reason I quit watching this show in S4. Well, Tariq and 50 Cents’ character. To say I couldn’t stand Tariq doesn’t even begin to describe the depth of loathing I felt for him. I’m just reading this thread to see how the final season is being received. Keep on snarking because I need the laughs.

• Love 3