Type keyword(s) to search

Everyone Kinda Sucks, But Who's The Worst?

• Start Topic

Everyone kinda sucks, but who's the worst?   POLL OPEN

144 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

@Drogo, I need to offer a gentle correction:  For favorite couples, you forgot Tim and Veronica, as she clearly thinks they are a couple, and for interesting side character, you forgot the engagement ring that used to be Veronica's and if, offered up to Jeniffer, will go flying about 100 miles airborne!

• LOL 14
  • Love 7

My nomination for side character: The computer program that IS "Maria" and responds to each pawn's questions/comments with a 5-second delayed choice of "okay" ... "okay" ... "not panic" ... "okay" 

Also, to clarify, I don't think Darcey is pure evil (like, say, Maria-if-that's-really-her-name) but I deem her the worst American because her two daughters are such collateral damage for the second year in a row. 

Edited by PamelaMaeSnap
To elaborate on another of my votes
  • LOL 3
  • Love 13

Potential for most interesting side character?  How about Tom's barber?  Remember this guy?  He's the one who told Tom that Darcey "looked photo shopped within an inch of her life" after looking at her pics.  I feel like this guy knows some stuff.  There's some deep wisdom there that this show needs.  A real straight shooter.  We could have him come on after the Tom & Darcey segments and break it all down for us.  Like a 'Deconstructing Darcey moment with Barber Guy.' 

• LOL 5
  • Love 16

Exkayuuuuze you, you forgot to add "follerin'" to Angela's complaint about Mahkull's soshulmedya habits.

I had to choose Omar and Avery because (like many of you, I suspect), they are the only ones moderately likeable and genuine on this version of 90DF.

• LOL 3
  • Love 5
14 hours ago, Tuneful said:

Most interesting side character? May I suggest correction of a grievous oversight: it's DJ Doug of the Cotton Patch. The one who said of Big Ange, "She wants champagne and caviar on a malt liquor budget” and "Pick yer sin and we'll accommodate it." If that isn't brilliant, never mind "interesting," I don't know what is. 

Seconded! 

• Love 6
20 hours ago, Tuneful said:

Most interesting side character? May I suggest correction of a grievous oversight: it's DJ Doug of the Cotton Patch. The one who said of Big Ange, "She wants champagne and caviar on a malt liquor budget” and "Pick yer sin and we'll accommodate it." If that isn't brilliant, never mind "interesting," I don't know what is. 

Pff, I don't create polls with a ringer like that.

I enjoy making you folks select from a sea of horrible options .. with no life preserver. 

*Note no "I refuse to answer this question on the grounds that everyone above is human garbage."

• LOL 12
  • Love 2

Question (specifically for Drogo, who is kinda my favorite person ever for carrying us through this mess and other messes with such humor and snark) ... 

Any possibility of a thread for such things as continuity blurps (intentional or not) and producer/editor hijinks?

This week (it was a tough one, pupper passed, we were both sacked out on the bed and I fell asleep during the episode and hubby was too tired to change the channel so now he is actually somewhat vested in the show!) couldn't help but notice such gems as ...

Tom asks Darcey what kind of wine she wants. She responds "whatever you're having." Next shot, she has white and he has red. NEXT next shot they're both drinking red. ...

Tim, Jeniffer, Violet in the cab. Then Tim, Jeniffer in the cab with an empty car seat. Then Tim, Jeniffer and Violet in the cab. I checked a few times, she could not have been leaning THAT far forward to not be in the shot. 

Or, maybe my favorite since it wasn't continuity so much as "srsly???" ... Poor Caesar's luggage being lost ... and our seeing him searching for it on the carousel ... a completely empty carousel. In a completely empty entire section of luggage carousels. How long had he been standing there waiting for his luggage? AND WHO PUTS THE ENGAGEMENT RING IN A CHECKED BAG? AND WHAT IS WRONG WITH HIS EARS? WHY DON'T THEY HAVE ANY CARTILEGE. (Sorry, that's not continuity). 

Hubby is all in for next week. The only big decision is what we'll use for "do shots when they f*ck up continuity". Will take suggestions. 

• LOL 4
  • Love 5
8 minutes ago, PamelaMaeSnap said:

Any possibility of a thread for such things as continuity blurps (intentional or not) and producer/editor hijinks?

Post about these in the episode topics - I'm sure everyone would be interested to hear what your eagle eye picks up.  

8 minutes ago, PamelaMaeSnap said:

Tim, Jeniffer, Violet in the cab. Then Tim, Jeniffer in the cab with an empty car seat. Then Tim, Jeniffer and Violet in the cab. I checked a few times, she could not have been leaning THAT far forward to not be in the shot. 

I'll clear this up for you: 

Spoiler

Violet jumped out of the moving vehicle onto a passing motorcycle to escape the life she had coming with her mother and Timothy Mouse.  She's had this planned since she found out Tim's arrival date. 

The motorcyclist is Russ, who doesn't want to have another child biologically since the first one promoted his wife Pao to a Level 3 Psychopath.  He's taking Violet to Miami, with a stopover in Oklahoma so his mother can hold her granddaughter for the first and last time in her life.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 18
  • Love 2
On 8/28/2019 at 9:35 AM, PamelaMaeSnap said:

Question (specifically for Drogo, who is kinda my favorite person ever for carrying us through this mess and other messes with such humor and snark) ... 

This week (it was a tough one, pupper passed, we were both sacked out on the bed and I fell asleep during the episode and hubby was too tired to change the channel so now he is actually somewhat vested in the show!) couldn't help but notice such gems as ...

Tom asks Darcey what kind of wine she wants. She responds "whatever you're having." Next shot, she has white and he has red. NEXT next shot they're both drinking red. ...

Or, maybe my favorite since it wasn't continuity so much as "srsly???" ... Poor Caesar's luggage being lost ... and our seeing him searching for it on the carousel ... a completely empty carousel. In a completely empty entire section of luggage carousels. How long had he been standing there waiting for his luggage? AND WHO PUTS THE ENGAGEMENT RING IN A CHECKED BAG? AND WHAT IS WRONG WITH HIS EARS? WHY DON'T THEY HAVE ANY CARTILEGE. (Sorry, that's not continuity). 

Hubby is all ior nn fext week. The only big decision is what we'll use for "do shots when they f*ck up continuity". Will take suggestions. 

My hubby, too, is invested at this point and it is shockingly funny as he is STRICTLY a PBS/Frontline/American Experience/Has To Be Educational kinda guy.  I mean, he turns his nose at anything considered entertaining.  He gets excited when this shitshow comes on and gets worried if a storm passes through (if we lose the signal!)  

I, too, noticed the red wine/white wine switch and I read it as her saying:  "I'll have what you're having" then Tom Tom purposefully having something else!  

I kinda hate Jeniffer for letting her daughter go in and out of the car seat at her free will. 

Caesar does have rather odd ears.

I am sorry your pup passed. 

• Love 3
On 10/4/2019 at 9:02 PM, Lilaclily said:

Maria should not be an option in any of the questions as she doesn"t really exist.

It’s like that scene in “Chasing Amy” when Jason Lee shows Ben Affleck the drawing of, Santa Claus, the Easter Bunny and “ the man friendly lesbian”.  Someone needs to put it black and white for Caesar. 

• LOL 5
  • Love 5

Angela has to be the worst. She throws a tantrum like a two-year-old, but with a mouth like a sailor. Her hair looks like she has a perminent and then bleaches it beyond recognition, so that her split ends have split ends.  She is huge and pasty white and wears ugly, ill fitting clothes that show too much skin. Not only does she talk like a sailor she smokes like a sailor.  Should one repulsive person. How many years and how many times will she tell us she's through and slam her hand down. This could go on forever. Thank goodness she can no longer procreate.

• Love 10
On 8/30/2019 at 1:13 PM, Mrs. Hanson said:

My hubby, too, is invested at this point and it is shockingly funny as he is STRICTLY a PBS/Frontline/American Experience/Has To Be Educational kinda guy.  I mean, he turns his nose at anything considered entertaining.  He gets excited when this shitshow comes on and gets worried if a storm passes through (if we lose the signal!)  

I, too, noticed the red wine/white wine switch and I read it as her saying:  "I'll have what you're having" then Tom Tom purposefully having something else!  

I kinda hate Jeniffer for letting her daughter go in and out of the car seat at her free will. 

Caesar does have rather odd ears.

I am sorry your pup passed. 

I think anyone attempting to get a 90 day Visa should be forced to watch these people go through what they go through. Maybe they will see the pitfalls .... But probably not.

• Useful 1
  • Love 2
46 minutes ago, Mothra said:

. . . or can she? . . .

There has to be some first cousin who is married to one of Angela's siblings willing to contribute an egg for totin'. 

Angela is so focused on Skylar, but she needs to get creative.  Any egg in a storm baby.  

• LOL 5

Has anyone else noticed that Angela could easily pass as Donald Trump's sister? There is a definite resemblance. And Michael is a Trump fan - even wearing Trump underwear.

Also another side character is Skyla - Angela's daughter. She seems to be sensible and surprisingly 'normal' despite Angela being her mother. Plus she has a great Southern accent.

• LOL 1
  • Love 2
On 10/9/2019 at 7:44 AM, RealReality said:

Angela is so focused on Skylar, but she needs to get creative.  Any egg in a storm baby.  

Fingers crossed it never happens. No child should have to be subjected to that.

• Love 1
15 hours ago, Doucette said:

Has anyone else noticed that Angela could easily pass as Donald Trump's sister? There is a definite resemblance. And Michael is a Trump fan - even wearing Trump underwear.

Also another side character is Skyla - Angela's daughter. She seems to be sensible and surprisingly 'normal' despite Angela being her mother. Plus she has a great Southern accent.

Mycull is only wearing the underwear because Angela brought them as a gift.😱

Caesar, how dumb can a human being get? He honestly believes that a 20 something plastic doll from Ukraine would want a 47 black man with no money who works as a manicurist. Get real boy!

Darcey, are you kidding me, so desperate to get married and have someone (in fact anyone) to be with her. So plastic, uneducated and childlike for a mother and 40 odd year old woman!

Angela, pure white trash! 

• Love 1