1. 1. Who is the best so far?

• Ludwig: the maple syrup grilled cheese eating logical man
    • Liam: Son of Laura and teller of truth
    • Jihoon’s parents: Eating raw bacon and enduring demon spawn
    • Mother of Ronald: Off loader of gambling addict son
    • Sumit’s Ghosting Parents
    • Daniel (Tiffany’s son) & Wants to try African candy
    • Pole's Mother: Hair giver and non sponsor of Karine
    • Sumit’s truth telling friends (THAT Jenny!?!?!)

I voted for Sumit's friends because the same thing happened at my dinner table a few years ago. My daughter was telling us about her new love and when I shockingly realized who she was talking about I exclaimed loudly, "Old man *so & so* ?!?!" 

PS. We all laughed and they've been happily married for a awhile now.

• LOL 2
  • Love 5

This was really one of the hardest surveys so far.  Although I voted for Liam, my runners up were Jihoon's parents, Daniel, and Summit's friends.  Oh, and Ludwing.  Dang, this was a hard survey!

I am so glad though that the sub-heading was "so far" as things can change every episode.

• Love 4

Ludwig, hands down,  I give thanks that Laura is on this show so that we were exposed to Ludwig and his sense. Ludwig for tell all host and possibly president of the world.

A close 2nd is Ronald's mom- she just seems so sweet and a pox on Ronald for hurting her!

• LOL 1
  • Love 3

Ludwing. He’s an international man of mystery! 

Though I believe he’s not close to Laura, just a supercool person in her community. If he weren’t married with kids, I would drive up to Eustis today. 

• LOL 3
  • Love 4
12 minutes ago, gingerella said:

I didn't vote because @Drogo failed to include the single most important secondary character ever in the 90 Duh franchise - Purple Vibrator.

I didn't make this poll.  So there

• LOL 2
42 minutes ago, gingerella said:

I didn't vote because @greekmom failed to include the single most important secondary character ever in the 90 Duh franchise - Purple Vibrator.

OMG, I was tempted to vote for aladin's boss or karines mom but purple vibrator is hands down the best supporting character in this series!  Good call!!!

• LOL 3
58 minutes ago, Mrs. Hanson said:

I refused to vote as I agree - Purple Vibrator was robbed.   ROBBED I TELL YOU!

You get me @Mrs. Hanson, no secondary character had more of an impact than purple vibrator. 

He caused a wide array emotions....confusion, rage, longing, and guilt.  He was dangerous, competitive and ready to go at a moments notice as long as you had a few AAA batteries.  

The story of purple vibrator reads like a Bronte novel. 

• LOL 5
  • Love 1

You know what?  I need to nominate a VERY brief character for this poll.  We know not his name but the guy who told Paul, in a firm tone, "GO!" when he was looking for work simply said what a lot of us have been thinking.  

Another dark horse contender?  The box of hair (HAIR!) that Paul's mom gifted him.  Look, I have two sons, we are close.......but hair?  My younger son (age 19, turned 20 while gone) left in January for an 8 month paid internship at NASA and we hugged and fist bumped.  No trip to the salon needed.

Edited by Mrs. Hanson
  • LOL 1
  • Love 6
On 8/13/2019 at 10:12 PM, RealReality said:

You get me @Mrs. Hanson, no secondary character had more of an impact than purple vibrator. 

He caused a wide array emotions....confusion, rage, longing, and guilt.  He was dangerous, competitive and ready to go at a moments notice as long as you had a few AAA batteries.  

The story of purple vibrator reads like a Bronte novel. 

Nobody knows the blows that have been dealt to Purple Vibrator...He has ventured into a humid jungle that no (real) man dare to tread, and many times at that. Forget the Purple Heart award, Purple Vibrator has earned a 🥇for heroic acts of bravery in the face of death.

• LOL 7
  • Love 1
5 hours ago, gingerella said:

Nobody knows the blows that have been dealt to Purple Vibrator...He has ventured into a humid jungle that no (real) man dare to tread, and many times at that. Forget the Purple Heart award, Purple Vibrator has earned a 🥇for heroic acts of bravery in the face of death.

LMAO.  So right.  Not to mention the terrible blow he was dealt when he thought he had escaped his misery into the beautiful oblivion of the trash can, just to be cruelly fished out again and drafted back into his frightful service. 

Edited by RealReality
  • LOL 7
  • Love 1
On 9/20/2019 at 8:12 AM, RealReality said:

LMAO.  So right.  Not to mention the terrible blow he was dealt when he thought he had escaped his misery into the beautiful oblivion of the trash can, just to be cruelly fished out again and drafted back into his frightful service. 

We need a crossover show for Purple Vibrator and Shocky from The Family Chantel. 

90 Day Fiance: It's Electric

• LOL 6