Type keyword(s) to search

The Land That Time Forgot: TV Shows That Haven't Aired In A Long Time

• Start Topic

13 hours ago, meep.meep said:

No one knows if they have been deleted, just that public access has been removed.  Kind of like the Disney vault...

MTV hasn't claimed that they have NOT been deleted  decades worth of archives despite the coverage public knowledge of the access being removed- and if there is no access to something, that means there's NOTHING to stop them from deleting it if they haven't already done so!

IOW, I wouldn't hold my breath thinking that it's somehow been secretly preserved.

• Sad 3

Samantha Who.

I saw Jennifer Esposito on Kelly and Mark this week and she still looked good and healthy.  I got reminded of this show.  It had Christina Applegate as well!

Pretty much Jennifer and Christina alone would have made me watch but the clips made it seem kind of funny too.  I know I remember Jennifer's saying her character on the show was something of a parody.  

Edit: seemed the show revolved around Christina's character but I remember Jennifer's character more from the show.  

Edited by BlueSkies
  • Like 2