Type keyword(s) to search

Season 21 Live Feed Discussion

• Start Topic

a wall comp this late in the game might be VERY interesting. It's usually so early that everyone still has their normal bodies. Now we're getting to the point where hardly anyone exercises and people are gaining weight. 

I think Jackson is too big to win the wall comp- it is for sure Tommy or Christie's. 

18 hours ago, Lady Calypso said:

He did tell it to Christie, I think....but I think he's back on track for Jackson/Holly. Or maybe just Christie is.

She's basically spilling to Cliff about Jackson being her target so we'll see if Cliff runs back to his alliance with this info or if he sits on it.

Christie cannot do no wrong with Jackson & Holly.

Jackson and Holly have heard Christie say she wants to break-up couples. That they have nobody in the house, are horrible players, are strong players so they are a threat, Holly is playing Jackson’s game, that she thinks Jackson is a pompous doosh, disrespectful with women... .....that she wants Jackson...GONE!

Christie has been on the Block for the last 3 weeks. Even on Jackson & Holly HOH!

But, they keep Christie in the house. 

It is BIZARRE!  Christie witchy spells are the REAL deal! 🤯

Christie IS gonna win BB .......!

I have a feeling if Christie gets a chance ....she will take Jessica.

She won’t dare take Tommy or Holly or Cliff......and, risk losing 1st Place.

• Love 2

I want Christie, Tommy or Jessica (in that order)to win HOH tonight.

It is time to take a shot at Jackson, Holly and Cliff. 

Last night when Nick was campaigning they kept telling him ......they all have a feeling it is a Reset week......and, he is not going home.

If this was Prank Week.....it was the lamest thing EVER!

First, Prankster should have been guaranteed Safety for the week. 

Second, Prankster should have been given the chance to also change noms at VETO meeting.  But, VETO winner also guaranteed safety. 

The ‘RESET’ would have been more interesting if it was pranking the HOH.....and, messing with Holly during noms.

but, we got PIES.....fckn Pies!!!!! Lame ass Pies!

Nicole, Cliff and Jess should have been Have Nots with  uniform punishment. Or, given canned Pork & Beans (Camp Food) to eat all week. 

I am not a fan of HGs that get evicted coming back or any type of Reset.....you are gone!  Evicted!!!! Take your bag and GTFO!

• Love 4

It FINALLY dawned on me that Nick is not all that physically dissimilar to Ben Affleck when Affleck was at his least attractive. That slack jaw, that gaping mouth, those dead eyes...yep. Same type of punchable face. At least Affleck did Argo and sort of made up for it.

Edited by TimWil
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1

I just wonder how far Nick is going to go in his eviction speech.

Oh yeah, in one of his long soliloquies to the cameras, he told the whole audience not to drag his barber.  That's a really big issue. 

• LOL 4
7 minutes ago, Dance4Life said:

They were using real whipped cream!  That stuff starts to smell like funky rotten milk after a few hours.

Funny you mention that. Tommy was vacuuming this morning, and he said that rotten whipped cream was stuck in the vacuum and was gagging. 

• LOL 2
6 minutes ago, Nashville said:

#TitanUP and #LetsGoPreds here.

Go Canucks go! (Right down to the bottom of the rankings where we always end up because we suuuuck.)

I'll still trash talk the Leafs, though. 

2 minutes ago, vb68 said:

Funny you mention that. Tommy was vacuuming this morning, and he said that rotten whipped cream was stuck in the vacuum and was gagging. 

Is Reddi-Whip the real stuff? I thought it was the fake, weird, oily stuff. 

• Love 2

Julie: "How do you feel about Tommy?"
What I expected Nick to say: "10/10, would hump again. Love you, Isabella!"

Poor Kat. She's probably already trying to avoid Analyse and Jack in the jury house, now she's going to be fending off a horny Nick that has no Tommy one to rub against. 

• LOL 4
  • Love 1

Nick is such a fucking creep. Glad he’s finally gone. Good riddance. One of the worst ever casting decisions for this show IMO. If I was a CBS exec I would have said “I can’t look at him or listen to him for more than a minute why the fuck would  anyone want to watch him 24/7 or even three times a week?”

• LOL 2
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, zenithwit said:

Should we start taking bets on whether Tommy will reveal his relationship with Christie in his good bye message to Nick?

If Tommy had done that, they would have showed  it on the  live show for sure.

I can't see Tommy unleashing that bomb when he can't manage the fallout.

All of Nick's praise for Jackson was a bit much.   

• Love 1

Nick’s Mental Health PSA????

really??  I get priest vibes from Nick!

Mothers.....keep your children away from Therapist Nick! 

Why do they have to vote with the house????? Play your own game!  

Nicole KNEW that was a eff up move.

Cliff’s ...SKD143....Hahahahah!  Is the S for Sharon..??  I hope Sharon is not living in a homeless shelter because Cliff decided to go bunk at the BB house this summer. 🤣

Oh.....Isabella Wang.....you can publicly break up with Nick now!

He is NOT the winner.  😬

Edited by Dance4Life
  • LOL 2

Haunted house themed wall comp totally fits with the summer camp theme. 

Never mind that we already had a nightmare themed comp when Kaitlyn hosted that veto comp.

Still fits better than German beer camp. I guess. 

• LOL 3
  • Love 1
11 minutes ago, zenithwit said:

Should we start taking bets on whether Tommy will reveal his relationship with Christie in his good bye message to Nick?

He cannot do that.

Then the Jury wont vote for him......or, Christie.....if they make into the Final 2.

• Love 1
7 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

Oh, and I get back to see that it's the Wall Competition!

Please let Christie win and put up Jackson and Holly. That would be soooooooo delicious. How long will it take before Jackson Hulks out again in outrage and betrayal?

• LOL 1
  • Love 4
Just now, Lady Calypso said:

Jess already looks like she's struggling.

But she runs half marathons!

Yeah, this is Christie or Tommy's comp because I don't think Nicole is strong enough. But yay for us getting to hear about an hour of Cliff shouting, "SKD 143!"?

• LOL 1
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, zorak said:

Double eviction night next week!

Finally!

Which means we may be getting a reset after that?

Just now, Sketcher said:

Please let Christie win and put up Jackson and Holly. That would be soooooooo delicious. How long will it take before Jackson Hulks out again in outrage and betrayal?

I'm so good with a Christie win. I'm worried about a Tommy win. I'd be ok with a Nicole or Cliff win.

It is more like haunted summer camp from the 1980’s movies?

Why does everything have to be scary??? It makes no sense to me.

Summer camp was so much fun when I was little.

I love the cabin backdrop! So, cool.

Hope Nicole wins. She can do it. No clowns or birds!

ETA: NVM...clowns & stuff. 🤡

Edited by Dance4Life