Type keyword(s) to search

Season 21 Live Feed Discussion

• Start Topic

Just now, zorak said:

Analyse says she will love us all forever if we could send her a secret power.  Delusion, thy name is Analyse.

Can we send her another chicken costume? It would break both her and Nick's spirits.

• LOL 7
  • Love 12
12 minutes ago, CringeWatcher said:

And by the way, what part of WE VOTED YOU FOR THE BAD THING do you not understand? 

To be fair to Sis, she got hosed because both Tommy and jack were ineligible. 

• Love 3

Analyse:  "I told you I had a bad feeling."

Tommy: "You fucking know everything always."  Except when it comes to knowing what a noun, verb, or adjective is.

Analyse just told Tommy that if he wins veto, she wants him to take Christie off the block.  She thinks she could still stay against whoever she'd be up next to if Christie came off.

Edited by zorak
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1

Tommy says that Jackson gave him his word that he wouldn't put Tommy up.  Analyse says she thinks there's a way for all 3 of them to stay in the game.  If she ends up on the block against Nick, part of me wants them to vote her out.  Nick is slimy but at least he's done stuff in the game.  Analyse has contributed zero to the game.

• Love 7
5 minutes ago, zorak said:

Analyse:  "I told you I had a bad feeling."

Tommy: "You fucking know everything always."

Analyse just told Tommy that if he wins veto, she wants him to take Christie off the block.  She thinks she could still stay against whoever she'd be up next to if Christie came off.

She is so oddly and undeservedly confident. 

• Love 11
2 minutes ago, Brian Cronin said:

She is so oddly and undeservedly confident. 

Tommy has worked hard on Analyse since before Analyse and Jack officially "showered" together. He's been cultivating this relationship for the endgame and pumping her up all along the way. 

Just now, zorak said:

Analyse is ranting to Tommy that it's very obvious that Jackson and Holly are playing the same game even though they say they're playing separate games.

Also Analyse two weeks ago: "Like, Jack and I, like, aren't playing the same fucking game?"

Edited by Callaphera
  • LOL 2
  • Love 3
10 hours ago, Callaphera said:

Analyse puts on her mascara aggressively. Like, I'm concerned for her eyelashes. 

I missed that but I just saw some particularly vicious perfume spritzes. 😂

Edited by CringeWatcher
  • LOL 4
45 minutes ago, IndyMischa said:

I bought watermelon at the grocery, for the first time in like a decade. 

I hate to give in to peer pressure but I know I'm going to buy watermelon tomorrow despite being on keto. I'm dreaming about digging a spoon into a crisp, sweet inside bit. Jackson would be proud. 

In other watermelon-related news, 10 years ago a virus wiped out 95% of my sense of smell. As a result, food has way less flavour. The only 3 foods that still taste the same? Barbecued steak, spaghetti, and... watermelon. 

You know it's a riveting season, feeds-wise, when so many of the posts are about fruit. 

• LOL 11
  • Love 6
1 minute ago, Callaphera said:

If Jackson does get a watermelon segment (he totally will), I hope he gets a second segment of him listening at closed doors. Like this, just a minute ago:

66YlJrB.png

So this is about the eighth time that I've personally seen him listening at a door. 

If we don't get a Sneaky Jackson segment for finale night, I'll be disappointed in the editors.

• Love 7
37 minutes ago, CringeWatcher said:

Christie is confident she is going to win veto because, “this is not how the universe works. It works in my favor.” 

Like, the ENTIRE universe? Finally, the meaning of the life has been explained. 😁

• LOL 5
  • Love 2

Christie: manic rambling blah blah blah yada yada yada

analice: well, I can’t say much [A. because I don’t understand anything you are saying and B. because it’s not like I could get a word in here anyway] other than ‘I love you.’

will they all stop with the I love yous already? Gawd, give me crusty sheets. That’s less vomit worthy.

• LOL 2
  • Love 1

Was there someone who has since been evicted that used to clean the house? Because some of those rooms like super gross. It looks like Analyse was plucked in, like, three different rooms. 

She types, as Christie gets on her hands and knees to pick up the feathers. THANKS FOR RUINING MY POINT.

• LOL 3
Just now, Callaphera said:

Was there someone who has since been evicted that used to clean the house? Because some of those rooms like super gross. It looks like Analyse was plucked in, like, three different rooms. 

She types, as Christie gets on her hands and knees to pick up the feathers. THANKS FOR RUINING MY POINT.

Further proof that this lunatic ruins everything.

• LOL 6

I bought a cantaloupe from a vendor in a parking lot yesterday and you could SMELL the thing before I even cut into it. Muscatine, Iowa melons are the freaking best thing ever....I prefer cantaloupe to watermelon, but if someone brought me a muscatine watermelon I would eat the shit out of it. 

• LOL 3
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, Slider said:

Only half listening but I'm pretty sure Nick just told Nicole he'd save Sis over Christi...

Yup that's what he said. And Nicole says she wants to distance herself from Jess and Cliff this week. 

3 minutes ago, Slider said:

Only half listening but I'm pretty sure Nick just told Nicole he'd save Sis over Christi...

Well, sure. He has a better chance of touching Analyse's boobs versus Christie's. 

• LOL 10
14 minutes ago, JD5166 said:

I bought a cantaloupe from a vendor in a parking lot yesterday and you could SMELL the thing before I even cut into it. Muscatine, Iowa melons are the freaking best thing ever....I prefer cantaloupe to watermelon, but if someone brought me a muscatine watermelon I would eat the shit out of it. 

Cantaloupe 👍👍

4 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

Oh, look. Cliff is talking to the camera again.

Shut the fuck up.

Shut the fuck up, cliff. 👍👍👍

• LOL 3
  • Love 4
Just now, kellog010 said:

Tommy accidently ate nuts which he is apparently allergic to. 

As the rest of the BB21 cast is gathered around his death bed: "I just wanted to get the Six back together!"

But seriously, that sucks for him. He swelled up considerably when he touched something that had peanut butter on it. I hope the DR has an Epi Pen for him.

And yet I can't help but think: Can you imagine if Raven had been allergic to nuts? We would have been on Raven Deathwatch every time she went into the kitchen. 

• LOL 6
  • Love 2
50 minutes ago, CringeWatcher said:

Earlier, tommy was saying that he was going to tell Jackson that he (tommy) was going to play hard for Christie/Analice to stay. I read that as weaselspeak for “please don’t pick me for veto. Love you!” (Gag)

Yeah, I'm convinced Tommy will totally throw it.

57 minutes ago, zorak said:

Tommy says that Jackson gave him his word that he wouldn't put Tommy up.  

Did Jackson make a hard promise for after veto? I heard a we will cross that bridge when we come to it. 

Edited by vb68
  • Love 2
2 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

As the rest of the BB21 cast is gathered around his death bed: "I just wanted to get the Six back together!"

But seriously, that sucks for him. He swelled up considerably when he touched something that had peanut butter on it. I hope the DR has an Epi Pen for him.

And yet I can't help but think: Can you imagine if Raven had been allergic to nuts? We would have been on Raven Deathwatch every time she went into the kitchen. 

I’m going to hell because I laughed at this, but I can’t help but think there is a sympathy angle here. Why put someone in the house who’s THAT allergic to freakin Peanut butter? Besides watermelon, isn’t peanut butter the other major food group in that house? Ugh...l

• Love 3
2 hours ago, Lady Calypso said:

Christie and Analyse are pouting in bed but they're 'totally not bothered'. Totally. It is what it is. They don't even care. They'll go to jury to see JACK!

And as we all know, Jack's the real prize here.

1 hour ago, zorak said:

Tommy is telling Analyse that Jackson is indirectly taking a shot at him because they're such a tight knit group.

Oh, so that's how he's gonna spin it when he puts up Jackson. Okay.

1 hour ago, Callaphera said:

Tommy has worked hard on Analyse since before Analyse and Jack officially "showered" together. He's been cultivating this relationship for the endgame and pumping her up all along the way. 

Also Analyse two weeks ago: "Like, Jack and I, like, aren't playing the same fucking game?"

Well, to be fair, you and Jack were playing the same FUCKING game.

52 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

Guess who said it?: BB21 Edition.

"I want to get the Six back together."

I mean, never say never. Smashing Pumpkins managed to reunite. Kinda. 

If there's no D'arcy, it's not a reunion.

Or to make it more relevant to me specifically, "If there's no Izzy Stradlin, it's not a reunion."

26 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

Oh, look. Cliff is talking to the camera again.

Shut the fuck up.

You should know, for some reason, I've taken to reading your "shut the fuck up"-s in Method Man's voice from N 2 Gether Now by Limp Bizkit.

This message is brought to you by the year 1999.

Edited by Alice Mudgarden
  • LOL 8
  • Love 5
9 minutes ago, Alice Mudgarden said:

Or to make it more relevant to me specifically, "If there's no Izzy Stradlin, it's not a reunion."

No Lindsay Buckingham? Byyyyyeeee.

Edited by CringeWatcher
  • LOL 2
  • Love 6
3 hours ago, CringeWatcher said:

Unpopular opinion: I’d rather tommy go than even Christie. I can’t stand Christie, but tommy hits all my buttons in all the wrong spots.  

Obviously I'm right there with you. I hate Tommy the most and that's saying something because I truly hate all of them lol.

Poor him though for eating nuts. What kind of reactions does he have to them? He said they're giving him benadryl and are going to keep an eye on him tonight.

• Love 5
32 minutes ago, kellog010 said:

Tommy accidently ate nuts which he is apparently allergic to. 

Since TPTB control the food, you'd think they could avoid providing items that houseguests are severely allergic to.

• Love 7
Just now, OldWiseOne said:

Since TPTB control the food, you'd think they could avoid providing items that houseguests are severely allergic to.

It's kinda hard. I don't know how fair it is for them to just not have like peanut butter just because 1 of them is allergic.

How severe is his allergy? I'm assuming not very since he ate nuts and they don't seem to really care and it doesn't seem like he has an epi pen.

• Love 2
8 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

Poor him though for eating nuts. What kind of reactions does he have to them? He said they're giving him benadryl and are going to keep an eye on him tonight.

It seems like nuts causes his throat to close up (he mentioned his throat feeling scratchy pretty much immediately). I have a cousin who's allergic to nuts. He's usually fairly careful but, like Tommy, sometimes accidents happen. Luckily Tommy is in a place where there's medical assistant probably fairly quickly who can stop the allergic reaction from getting worse. 

30 minutes ago, JD5166 said:

I’m going to hell because I laughed at this, but I can’t help but think there is a sympathy angle here. Why put someone in the house who’s THAT allergic to freakin Peanut butter? Besides watermelon, isn’t peanut butter the other major food group in that house? Ugh...l

Peanut Butter used to be a bigger staple than it is now. Not that it isn't but I imagine that Tommy is usually really careful. I think Tommy had eaten one of Jackson's granola bars that was peanut flavoured. 

Also, you're asking the show who also had several pre-season connections, and who also let Christmas compete with a broken foot for the ENTIRE season. I don't think they're that concerned.

Also, I remember Sam last season having an allergic reaction to...hemp seeds, or something? 

I do wonder how they handle houseguests with allergies, though. That's something I've never really thought of until now.

• Love 3
1 hour ago, zorak said:

Analyse is ranting to Tommy that it's very obvious that Jackson and Holly are playing the same game even though they say they're playing separate games.

What's with all this talk about who's playing what 'kind' of game?  Can only one person use a particular strategy at a time?  I'm not defending H & J, I can't stand them, it's just something that has annoyed me for a while.  Is it just something to bitch about because there's nothing else to do? 

• Love 3