Type keyword(s) to search

Season 21 Live Feed Discussion

• Start Topic

16 minutes ago, Cutty said:

Christie is *literally* going to ignore Nick, Bella, and Sam after the veto ceremony. 

They should be so lucky.

7 minutes ago, Cutty said:

What the fuck is wrong with this one?

Don’t worry, it’s all bullshit.  Anal’s always going off about the Big Bad Things she wants to do to the current Groupthink Target Du Jour, but in reality I sincerely doubt she could rip the face off a milk carton without the carton kicking her ass.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 12
  • Love 3
48 minutes ago, RedheadZombie said:

So Jackson is sneaking food into his pockets and gorging in the shower, or something like that?

Ok ... ok .... ok .... so does this mean it doesn't matter who Jackson puts up or if Cliff has to put someone up since Jackson will get a penalty nom?

Who in the house is quick enough to catch him snatching food?  Who in the house is dumb enough to slip and say something out loud so he gets caught even if he's an alliance member?

So ... if Cliff has what it takes to put Tommy up say .... we could possibly have Jackhouse, Tommy and Jack on the block?  Or because Jackhouse won veto ... the penalty nom is not until next week?

Here I thought my Monday was just going to be another shitty day.   At least I've gotten one good giggle even though it won't happen.

• Love 2
1 minute ago, Nashville said:

Don’t worry, it’s all bullshit.  Anal’s always going off about the Big Bad Things she wants to do to the current Groupthink Target Du Jour, but in reality I sincerely doubt she could rip the face off a milk carton without the carton kicking her ass.

I imagine the DR suggesting she show some passion in her gameplay if she wants to be considered more interesting/get more airtime, so threatening physical violence became her best idea.  I mean, it's not like she can actually formulate any creative game strategies and then get out there and sell them.

• LOL 1
  • Love 4

Christie now telling Tommy, Analice, and Kat she isn't using her power and Cliff will put Bella up.

We really need America voting this week for some stuff. I'm so tired of these twists helping the majority.

• Love 6

Jack is outside. He said, "There's ants everywhere.  The need to fog this place or spray it."  Jackson pointed out where they seem to be going in and going out.  I need the ants to start a caravan into Jack and Jackson's pants.

Jack and Jackson were talking about starting some sort of clothing line when they get out of the house (I don't think they mean together.  Jack was talking about his idea.) Jack said that rayon is bamboo and that when you wash it and dry it, it doesn't shrink.  About that...

Jackson showing Jack the ant entrance/exit.

ant entrance.png

• LOL 5
2 minutes ago, Ellee said:

Or because Jackhouse won veto ... the penalty nom is not until next week?

I don’t think one has anything to do with the other.  Winning PoV simply means you have the ability to take one person off the Block in the PoV ceremony; it dies not grant you immunity for the entirety of the HoH reign.  Jackson won PoV and can take himself off the Block, fine and dandy - but there’s nothing stopping him from getting his ass put right back up there, should his actions warrant it.

• Useful 1
  • Love 1

Nick to Bella:  "This reminds me of season 19 where everyone just did what Paul said... They're literally going to let Jack just coast to the final."

• Useful 1
  • Love 10
2 minutes ago, Nashville said:

But wait - it’s not 10:55 yet!  😄 

Christie told Cliff this morning that they were good and that they didn't need to talk anymore.  But then she said something like, "Unless like at 10:58 I start panicking".  Definitely a real possibility given who we're talking about.

3 minutes ago, Dmarie019 said:

If cliff puts up Bella I can't wait to see what his explanation is for being that stupid.... 

I think he's either going to tell them that Christie was going to put Bella up anyway and this way at least guarantees himself some safety for a few weeks or he's going to play the integrity card and say that he didn't like that Nick and Bella were trying to get him to go back on his word.

• Love 3

cliff to sam - it's a sinking ship

cliff says he's not making promises and going back on them... he can't. people will stop believing him if he starts doing that. 

well... i guess this is goodbye bella. 

• Love 1

sounds like he hasn't made a deal with christie yet whether to use the power or not

sam - if you're going to put up bella just let christie just use the power anyways

YES SAM YES. 

cliff says -- christie says she wouldn't use the power against us

• Love 4

Sam is telling Cliff to just flush out the power if Bella's going up anyway.  Cliff says Christie promised that she wouldn't use her power against them.  Sam points out other things that Christie promised but didn't stick to.

• Love 8
6 minutes ago, zorak said:

I think he's either going to tell them that Christie was going to put Bella up anyway and this way at least guarantees himself some safety for a few weeks or he's going to play the integrity card and say that he didn't like that Nick and Bella were trying to get him to go back on his word.

This is the sword upon which the Self-Designated Nice Guys invariably throw their games; trying to force their Real Life values and principles to apply in the UNreality which is “reality TV”, and failing miserably.  😞

• Love 8
(edited)

Cliff:  "I still want to try to keep Kat on our side if possible." Get a clue, Cliff!  I think Sam was about to go into more detail about why Kat is not on their side but then Tommy and Nicole came out.

Edited by zorak
  • Love 1

Regardless of DPOV use or not... if anyone's sitting on the block next to Die-Hard-6S Jack and any combination of the non-6S's don't take him out instead they all deserve the L.

• Love 4
1 minute ago, Drogo said:

Regardless of DPOV use or not... if anyone's sitting on the block next to Die-Hard-6S Jack and any combination of the non-6S's don't take him out instead they all deserve the L.

if only Bella could have kept her mouth shut the first however many weeks they've been there.....

• Love 1

Now that Nick is alone he's whispering to himself, "How stupid can they be?"

Now he's whispering that there is no way that Christie can beat Jack at the end.

• Love 2

Quick flash of Analyse talking to Holly saying something about "That's just my period, right?  I wouldn't be having those kind of symptoms that early."  Ladies, here's an idea:  If you don't want to be worried about being pregnant, either don't have sex or don't have unprotected sex.

• Love 13
1 minute ago, Nashville said:

Quck question of technicality: if a HG does catch a penalty nom, does that take away their ability to vote at eviction?

Yes.  No one on the block votes.

• Love 1

I know this is from Dick's twitter (I personally don't follow him but Twitter does this annoying thing where they're all THIS PERSON YOU FOLLOW FOLLOWS/LIKES THIS, SO YOU TOTALLY CARE TOO, RIGHT?) but ignoring that, it looks like we have another Raven on our hands?

• LOL 3
  • Love 1

JAckson is whining that he's has had food in 4 days. He's only had liquids. He usually eats 4000 calories.

Cliff is with christie, jack and sis in the one bedroom that nick and bella were in. No idea where they are now.

Cliff is making his promise to Christie.  Christie gives her promise that he is safe with them. 

• Love 2

Cliff says that Bella is going to think she's ok when the alarms don't go off and then when Cliff says her name he says she's going to have a shit fit.

3 minutes ago, Alice Mudgarden said:

I know this is from Dick's twitter (I personally don't follow him but Twitter does this annoying thing where they're all THIS PERSON YOU FOLLOW FOLLOWS/LIKES THIS, SO YOU TOTALLY CARE TOO, RIGHT?) but ignoring that, it looks like we have another Raven on our hands?

Hahahahahah!  I was already loving when Kat used her own hair to floss her teeth.

I forgot what Raven ate.  What was it?  Is there a video?

• Love 1

Christie told someone that Bella is going to lose her shit.  I hope so!  It'll be the only saving grace since Cliff isn't willing to go back on his word to get Jack out.

• Love 3

Too late for this.  All that Cliff had to do was hang around Christie and not look in her eyes or stammer a little bit  She'd go apeshit and literally have to play her power.  She'd get so paranoid. 

• Love 2

Regarding the Tweet from Kemi someone posted upthread:

For a self-professed mean girl, that was a very measured and mature response to the crap that went on in the house directed at her.

I'm sure she had help with the statement, but that was pretty classy...  (I didn't click through, though, to see if there was more, so maybe she turned it around.)

• Love 6
7 minutes ago, Dance4Life said:

Hahahahahah!  I was already loving when Kat used her own hair to floss her teeth.

I forgot what Raven ate.  What was it?  Is there a video?

She was constantly snacking on bits and pieces from her body.

I'm sure there's video evidence somewhere but I just ate lunch and one person eating their scabs is all I can stomach at one time.

• LOL 2
1 hour ago, Cutty said:

What the fuck is wrong with this one?

Reason number umpty-bajillion I could never be on this show: I talk like this all the time, for annoyances both large and small. Yet I have never been in a physical altercation in my life, nor would I, because I'd be super pissed if I broke a nail. (As one might do, when attempting to rip someone's face off.) I'm not a fan of the girl, but some people just vent like this. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 7
12 minutes ago, Drogo said:

Yes.  No one on the block votes.

That’s what I was thinking. S o it occurs to me - if Jackson were to eat his way to a penalty nom:

1. There’d be 3 OTB - Jack, Bella, and Jackson.
  2. Only 4 Sick Shitters would be voting: Anal, Christie, Holly & Tommy.
  3. Potentially 4 votes could be aligned against them: Kat, Nick, Nicole, and Sam.

...and Cliff would be called upon to break any tie.

3 minutes ago, Tuxcat said:

11 is Christie's deadline but what time is the veto meeting usually?

Not sure - but Christie‘s making up her mind RIGHT NOW!!!  😆

• LOL 2
  • Love 1

Does BB actually enforce have-not rule violations?  I remember they did for someone, way back when.  Jen maybe?  But is it really more of a threat they don't follow through with unless the violation is blatant and in their face?

• Love 1