Type keyword(s) to search

Season 21 Live Feed Discussion

• Start Topic

Cliff's talking to Nick.  Cliff said something about how he had been trying to work with Nicole or Ovi but no big deal, just trying to keep afloat or something.  Nick told Cliff that he would let Cliff know if he wants to use Cliff as a pawn but the thought hasn't crossed his mind yet.  Cliff says Nick still has his support.  Too little too late Cliff.

34 minutes ago, Alice Mudgarden said:

Also, apropos of nothing, but Jack's voice sounds like Joe Manganiello and I'm really gonna need him to stop ruining guys.

For some reason he reminds me of Hopper from Stranger Things and it's really fucking me up. 

Based on his talk with Nick, I'm guessing Cliff doesn't realize just how much was heard. Or he's just hoping if he doesn't entertain it everyone will forget lol.

Just now, Alice Mudgarden said:

This is all starting to sound like they're trying to convince themselves of how awesome, dominant and smart they are.

Jack said some more crap about him and Jackson alternating HOHs.  They were also discussing how it's great that the comps so far have been mostly random, which is so great for them because it means there's still a lot of physical comps coming up.  Jackson said last week's was a mental comp and Jack was so quick to say that he's not afraid of those either.  They are both insufferable.

Just now, peachmangosteen said:

For some reason he reminds me of Hopper from Stranger Things and it's really fucking me up. 

I could see that.  But now I want to unsee it.

Analyse to Kemi:  "I guess I could say I'm a superfan."  

• Love 2
1 minute ago, peachmangosteen said:

Seeing as I'm one of the few people who has yet to watch Stranger Things (but keeps telling myself I will any day now), you have ruined this poor character before I even know him.

• LOL 2
  • Love 3

I just want someone to nom Jack and Jackson together. Just let me have this one thing!

From your lips to "The Universe's" ears.

• Love 3
2 minutes ago, zorak said:

Jack said some more crap about him and Jackson alternating HOHs.  They were also discussing how it's great that the comps so far have been mostly random, which is so great for them because it means there's still a lot of physical comps coming up.  Jackson said last week's was a mental comp and Jack was so quick to say that he's not afraid of those either.  They are both insufferable.

*eye roll emoji reaction*

• Love 1

Now Cliff's in the bedroom talking to the camera in there.  Something about staying in well with Nick and Bella and seeing what Christie's thoughts are.

He just said something about figuring out how to do damage control and says what happens in the game isn't going to define him.  He says he needs to learn how to whisper because evidently his inside voice sucks.  

• Useful 1
  • Love 1

Cliff worries about what else was heard.  He really has no idea that Christie heard it all.  He says that his alliance with Ovi and Nicole shouldn't scare them.

Cliff says he told Nick that he really wants to work with him and that is true. Cliff: "Geez, I can't believe I've got such a loud mouth."

He hopes that some of use were out there yelling at our screens for him to shut up.

• Love 2

Cliff brought up Christie's friendship with Tommy but said of course there are all these other couples in the house.  Cliff says he sees the couples but he's just still trying to find a place to land.  He says he feels like he, Nicole, and Ovi are the Island of the Lost Losers.  Christie is of course playing dumb about who Nick is going to nominate.

Christie to Cliff:  "I feel like you've played a similar game to me.  You haven't tied yourself to a group."  Ha!  

Cliff says he told Nick to please not send him home before Kat.

Christie says she never wanted Cliff to go home when she nominated him that first week.

Cliff left and now Christie's telling Tommy the details of their convo.

Christie is telling Tommy that she knows that Jack told Nick that he has the power.  Tommy wanted to know how she knew.  I don't think Jack told Nick anything. I think this is Christie just speculating.

Yes I'm fascinated that Nick is a therapist, a man with a real job listening to people's hard luck stories and trying to make their lives better, so he's not a douchebag in real life, but he's cuddle buddies with Blabbermouth Bella.

I'm highly dubious that Nick is actually a licensed therapist. Most of these mactors inflate their resumes, because otherwise they'd all have to be listed as waiters, bartenders, and wanna-be actors. I think at most Nick might be some kind of volunteer counselor at a youth center or something like that. 

I'm so tired of the HGs who tell us "I don't want the others to know that I'm a [fill in the profession here] because then they'll know I'm brilliant!!!!" I've yet to see any evidence of that, from any of them.

• LOL 1
  • Love 8
Just now, iMonrey said:

I'm highly dubious that Nick is actually a licensed therapist. Most of these mactors inflate their resumes, because otherwise they'd all have to be listed as waiters, bartenders, and wanna-be actors. I think at most Nick might be some kind of volunteer counselor at a youth center or something like that. 

I'm so tired of the HGs who tell us "I don't want the others to know that I'm a [fill in the profession here] because then they'll know I'm brilliant!!!!" I've yet to see any evidence of that, from any of them.

Actually, Nick is NOT inflating his job. He is a licensed therapist. He's very easy to find online. He is an actual child therapist.

• Useful 4
  • Love 6

Christie is telling Tommy about something she found out about Jack's ex that he's still hung up on.  She said that Josie is very much on the rise.  She's like the number one crossfitter or something.  I guess there was a viral post involving her where somebody was criticizing how she looked and saying how could anyone be attracted to that (probably because she's super muscular).   According to Christie, Jack's ex was the one that was being criticized and it went viral.

(edited)

Jackson reminds me of a flat Justin Timberlake. Anyway, between him, Jack and the other men this season is really lacking in the stud factor.

Edited by ByaNose
  • Love 2
Just now, ByaNose said:

Jackson reminds me of a flat Justin Timberlake. Anyway, between the him, Jack and the other men this season is really lacking in the stud factor.

Well, David's definitely the most good looking guy in the house. 

• Love 11
56 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

FFS, Jackson, only YOU care about the hinky vote. Besides, everyone believes it's you anyway. Give it up, man. You're only making yourself a bigger target for this nonsense.

Actually. don't give it up. Dig your hole deeper, please.

It's just hilarious how he doesn't get that the only person who would care THIS much about the hinky vote would be the person who cast the hinky vote. It'd be like if Clark Kent showed up at work each day saying, "Oh man, who is Superman? We all know it can't be me, but it's probably someone else here. Maybe Jimmy Olsen? Yeah, it's probably Jimmy Olsen. Hey, Lois, don't you think that Jimmy is probably Superman? Right? He's so Superman. I know I'm not Superman, but I bet Jimmy is. Isn't it so weird that Superman is probably one of us? But not me, but definitely Jimmy."

17 minutes ago, iMonrey said:

The funnier ones to me are the HGs who tell the truth and people don't believe them. Like how Donny couldn't possibly just be a groundskeeper (or whatever Donny was. Janitor?). 

4 minutes ago, PoshSprinkles said:

Just popping in to say that these houseguests are the most disgusting people I have ever had the misfortune of having on my tv- and that includes the cast of BB9. 

Nicole or Cliff FTW. 

While BB9 was filled with gross people, I think it was more that the whole season was out of whack because it wasn't a "real" BB season. I think BB15 still has the grossest people we've ever had. That shit with the bed? That was downright frightening. 

3 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

Well, David's definitely the most good looking guy in the house. 

Yeah, Davis is super hot. 

• LOL 10
  • Love 6
5 minutes ago, Brian Cronin said:

I think BB15 still has the grossest people we've ever had. That shit with the bed? That was downright frightening.  

Yea, I don't think this cast has surpassed BB15. There's still time though lol.

• Love 5

I think BB15

Yea I don't think this cast has surpassed BB15. There's still time rhough lol.

Think about how GinaMarie got to stay and even got to rock the sort of "lovable moron" edit when she was saying some of the sickest shit imaginable during the bed incident. 

• Love 4

Actually, Nick is NOT inflating his job. He is a licensed therapist. He's very easy to find online. He is an actual child therapist.

Well, I found his LinkedIn profile which says he is a "licensed associate counselor." That's pretty vague. I'll accept at face value he has a degree in counselling psychology, per his profile, but that's not the same as a degree in psychology or psychiatry itself. He's a "clinical associate" at a company called Brett DiNovi & Associates, L.L.C., which appears to be some kind of consultation group. It sounds pretty bogus.

He also seems to work one of those "dial a therapist" telephone numbers, LOL. 

I honestly don't think he's a full-time children's therapist in any serious capacity. Let's put it this way, if you saw this guy on Big Brother would you want him anywhere near your kid?

• LOL 2
  • Love 7
48 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

I just want someone to nom Jack and Jackson together. Just let me have this one thing!

I think we all need to work to manifest this. 

Poor Cliff. I'm glad Nicole told him though so he's at least not blindsided. 

I would wish for Jess to win today, but she's so damn useless.

Please stop mentioning Jack and my beloved Hopper in the same sentence, lol.

All the current HGs except Nicole, Sam, Kat and maybe Cliff are so damn smug. I need something, anything, to make the power group sweat and suffer a bit. 

• Love 4
1 minute ago, iMonrey said:

Well, I found his LinkedIn profile which says he is a "licensed associate counselor." That's pretty vague. I'll accept at face value he has a degree in counselling psychology, per his profile, but that's not the same as a degree in psychology or psychiatry itself. He's a "clinical associate" at a company called Brett DiNovi & Associates, L.L.C., which appears to be some kind of consultation group. It sounds pretty bogus.

He also seems to work one of those "dial a therapist" telephone numbers, LOL. 

I honestly don't think he's a full-time children's therapist in any serious capacity. Let's put it this way, if you saw this guy on Big Brother would you want him anywhere near your kid?

I feel embarrassed to admit that I did research on this pre-season because I felt like Nick wasn't a licensed therapist. I think, no matter what capacity Nick does his job in, he's still a licensed, even if it's for some small consultation group. He still needed to go through similar education and testing as a psychiatrist/psychologist to become a licensed therapist/counsellor. Not exactly the same, mind you, but similar.

I wasn't expecting Nick to be at the top or whatever. No logical professional would actually come on to a show like this, in my opinion. But this is probably one of the more professional...professions that we've had. It's better than him saying that he's a therapist and actually just being a volunteer, at least. And it's better than a lot of other professions that come on this show (for example, we have a "digital marketing executive" and "marketing strategist" this year, which may be real professions but probably not close to what they actually do IRL).

And don't forget, we had Bayleigh "I'm a flight attendant but won't help a customer if I don't like them" Dalton, or whatever the hell she admitted to in her intro package last year.

I like to assume that Nick the Professional is different than Nick the Sex Crazed Dickbag. 

6 minutes ago, CrazyDog said:

I would wish for Jess to win today, but she's so damn useless.

Oh, I do NOT want Jess to win. She'll do what Kat tells her to do, which means she'll do what Jackson tells her to do, which means it's basically doing what a Six Shooter wants.

Nick may be a flop, but he's at least talking about taking a shot at the Jacks. Jess just wouldn't, and she's also potentially out of the game at the end of the week.

• Love 5
5 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

I feel embarrassed to admit that I did research on this pre-season because I felt like Nick wasn't a licensed therapist. I think, no matter what capacity Nick does his job in, he's still a licensed, even if it's for some small consultation group. He still needed to go through similar education and testing as a psychiatrist/psychologist to become a licensed therapist/counsellor. Not exactly the same, mind you, but similar.

I wasn't expecting Nick to be at the top or whatever. No logical professional would actually come on to a show like this, in my opinion. But this is probably one of the more professional...professions that we've had. It's better than him saying that he's a therapist and actually just being a volunteer, at least. And it's better than a lot of other professions that come on this show (for example, we have a "digital marketing executive" and "marketing strategist" this year, which may be real professions but probably not close to what they actually do IRL).

And don't forget, we had Bayleigh "I'm a flight attendant but won't help a customer if I don't like them" Dalton, or whatever the hell she admitted to in her intro package last year.

I like to assume that Nick the Professional is different than Nick the Sex Crazed Dickbag. 

Oh, I do NOT want Jess to win. She'll do what Kat tells her to do, which means she'll do what Jackson tells her to do, which means it's basically doing what a Six Shooter wants.

Nick may be a flop, but he's at least talking about taking a shot at the Jacks. Jess just wouldn't, and she's also potentially out of the game at the end of the week.

Jess is so useless. She talked a big game in her first week but has been a complete bust. I hope she is gone soon.

• Love 3
3 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

LOL, so I hear that Animal Cam changed from puppies to...cockroaches.

Now you've got me curious.  Except I just turned the feeds back on and it's the standard fishcam right now.

2 minutes ago, zorak said:

Now you've got me curious.  Except I just turned the feeds back on and it's the standard fishcam right now.

It happened at 11:30 BBT, so if anyone wants to flash back, that's when there were cockroaches. I do feel like it was for the comp and it was an accidental leak.

• Love 1
Just now, Lady Calypso said:

It happened at 11:32 BBT, so if anyone wants to flash back, that's when there were cockroaches. I do feel like it was for the comp and it was an accidental leak.

I tried doing that and it wouldn't give me the main picture but I could see on the 4 preview cams at the top that there were creepy crawlies.  It just now switched back to the animal cams.

• Love 1
(edited)
29 minutes ago, iMonrey said:

Well, I found his LinkedIn profile which says he is a "licensed associate counselor." That's pretty vague. 

It’s sounds like he’s a therapist in training.   He has the degree but is working on his hours towards his license.   If he has a license, it would be noted by his name as MFT (Marriage Family Therapist) or Clinical Social Worker. 

Edited by LGGirl
  • Useful 1
  • Love 1
16 hours ago, Growsonwalls said:

I just hope Bella/Nick HoH sex is more interesting than Jack/Analyse HoH sex. Yeah I'm easy to please.

So are Bella and Anal, apparently.

18 hours ago, Callaphera said:

P.S. Holy shit, Love Island suuuucks. 

I’ve seen it but I haven’t really seen it.  I was on the treadmills at Planet Fitness when I saw something I didn’t recognize running on the CBS screen.  After a while I’d seen enough to guess, but I had my headphones in and Turbo Workout cranked up on the SXM streaming app - so I could make very little sense out of the show other than to determine whatever it was that WAS going on, it wasn’t being done to a Godsmack soundtrack. 😉 

3 hours ago, zorak said:

Nick was talking to Sam and Bella about his nominations this week.  He plans on nominating Cliff and Jess.  Then he said, "So, I'll make a bitch move because it's too early to ruffle feathers."  

Hate to say it, but Nick’s right; any BFMs prior to next Thursday’s eviction are likely to be little more than wasted energy.

2 hours ago, ByaNose said:

Tommy is too extra for me 

Simple breakdown for me; Sam screams in the DR, and Tommy screams everywhere the fuck else.

1 hour ago, zorak said:

Christie came in the bedroom and Cliff said to her, "You know, we haven't talked a lot of game.  Are you ok with everything?"

...annnd THIS is the precise point at which an Enraged At This Level of Bullshit emoji would come in REAL fucking handy.... 😠😡🤬

• LOL 1
  • Love 3
17 minutes ago, ByaNose said:

Jess is so useless. She talked a big game in her first week but has been a complete bust. I hope she is gone soon.

She basically seemed to think that talking a good game was going to be enough. So she talks and talks and talks and she seems stunned when nothing comes of it. And shocked that people aren't all jumping on board to get her to the win. "But...but...I'm doing this for mi familia...don't you guys get that?" 

• Love 2
1 hour ago, ByaNose said:

Jackson reminds me of a flat Justin Timberlake. Anyway, between him, Jack and the other men this season is really lacking in the stud factor.

GOLD.

19 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

It happened at 11:30 BBT, so if anyone wants to flash back, that's when there were cockroaches. I do feel like it was for the comp and it was an accidental leak.

Drawing the line at cockroaches. I will be fast forwarding the entire comp if those demonic bastards are involved. Snakes, fine - cute, even!; roaches are a HARD NOPE.

• LOL 1
  • Love 1