Type keyword(s) to search

90 Day Fiancé: Pillow Talk

• Start Topic

1 hour ago, Welshman in Ca said:

He certainly would be thought of that way by most if he was the male in a male/female relationship but at it is a gay relationship most don't even think of the age difference.

I don’t mean the age difference, it’s just that he turns everything someone says into a double entendre. 

• Like 2
3 hours ago, Frozendiva said:

Kalani gives an anecdote about Asuelu never wearing clothing that matches and having to go out in public.

Think this was maybe the second time she’s mentioned him this season. 

• Useful 1

I thought it was fun seeing Jenny and Sumit giving their prospective on Jen and Rishi’s relationship. I especially liked it when Jenny approved of the outfit Rishi picked out as the style that she also would have chosen. 

Jenny’s darker hair is flattering 

• Like 3
  • Fire 1

Veronica and Kenny have become so annoying. 

Jenny and Sumbitch acting like they are the perfect couple. Let's see, his parents hate and will never accept her, Sumbitch wants a kid now to make his family happy, she doesn't. Jenny wants to move back to the US and Sumbitch has no intention. He wants to work and she doesn't want him to leave the house because she can't do a damn thing on her own. But....let's critique everybody else's relationship!

Loren and Alexi still cute with their Pillow Talk. 

• Like 2
  • Love 1
On 3/5/2023 at 11:02 PM, Frozendiva said:

Veronica - Debbie was alive back in 1950 - last time folks used foam hair rollers.

LOL They still make them and I still use mine occasionally! 

So poop on Veronica

• Useful 1

Looks like Annie got hair extensions.

Kimbaaaaly has some purple hair clip ons.

Bile and Shaeeda are a color eye sore. Bright blue and yellow.

David, your socks are dirty.

David - is Rishi wearing sweatpants on his head?

• Applause 1
  • LOL 1
16 minutes ago, Frozendiva said:

Looks like Annie got hair extensions.

Kimbaaaaly has some purple hair clip ons.

David, your socks are dirty.

David - is Rishi wearing sweatpants on his head?

True! Those colors hurt my eyes! And they are not clever in the least.

Kim and son aren’t bad. Kenny and Armando their usual mildly entertaining selves. David and Annie boring so far.

• Like 2

Kenny - we should take a drink every time Mahmoud says ‘my love’. They will be out cold in 30 seconds.

1 minute ago, magemaud said:

I thought maybe it was in support of Ukraine 

Bilal reminds me of Big Bird.

• LOL 2

Bilal: "That's messed up." Really, Bilal? Not as messed up as your house fake-out.

We need Loren and Alexi, Robert and Annie, and Kalani and Kalini back. Keep Kenny-Armando, David and Annie, Kim and Jamal.

Really boring commentary tonight on Pillow Talk. (Not here, on the show.)

Edited by JeanJean
  • Applause 3
  • LOL 2
On 3/17/2023 at 4:55 PM, Almost 3000 said:

Perhaps I'm missing something obvious but I can't seem to find Pillow Talk on Spectrum, On Demand or Discovery Plus. Where can I watch the repeats? Thx

I record it on Spectrum/TLC. It’s listed under  90 Day Fiancé:The Other Way. If you didn’t record it, you may be able to watch it on Spectrum On Demand.

58 minutes ago, Frozendiva said:

Bilal looks like a freaking school bus and why does is he wearing his  slippers in bed?🙄

Edited by GrammyPammy
  • Like 1
  • LOL 3
1 minute ago, GrammyPammy said:

I record it on Spectrum/TLC. It’s listed under  90 Day Fiancé:The Other Way. If you didn’t record it, you may be able to watch it on Spectrum On Demand.

Thx, I'll try to find it again. 

• Like 2
  • Useful 1

I’m usually okay initially with Kimbelly being on here but then she ALWAYS has to mention Usman and I’m done with her! (So is Jamal…)

49 minutes ago, judylo said:

And they are not clever in the least.

Equal parts cringey, awkward, and BORING. “Get some virgin piña coladas, tee hee!”

• Like 3
  • Applause 2

I don’t know if they used real pineapples or just found some pineapple plastic glasses. They can drink sparkling water or juice or whatever. They don’t seem fun or lighthearted with each other.

• Like 3

Kenny shut up and stop laughing at everything YOU say! You're not that funny with your little sex comments. He and Armando need to chill with the boozy drinks. 

Kimbally: Everybody's always talking about my black hair! Ok then put some blue extensions that are too long for the rest of your hair. At least trim the blue. Jamal is a saint for putting up with his crazy mom. 

Where's Angela? Has TLC finally gotten the msg that we are done with her?

• Like 1
  • Applause 1