Type keyword(s) to search

All Past Seasons of the Late Lamented Show

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, Lily80 said:

Watching season 6 (I think?) now on Pluto, and saw a flash of Whitney, remembered how she went in black face to a Halloween party, and got pissed all over again.

She was in black face and Brooke and Kandi had darkened their skin - what a party:/

6 minutes ago, scorpio1031 said:

She was in black face and Brooke and Kandi had darkened their skin - what a party:/

And when the show addressed it, she seemed defensive about it. Like, oh, I didn't know any better but I guess I should have. WTH!

• Love 2
24 minutes ago, Lily80 said:

Watching season 6 (I think?) now on Pluto, and saw a flash of Whitney, remembered how she went in black face to a Halloween party, and got pissed all over again.

And this was after her 1 st year Interview where Kelli held up a picture asking if it were her or her twin .....  

Watching season 5 on Pluto and saw Miranda burns parker James whatever name she is going by now ... I thought she said the year Natalie woods actually was on the squad was the last year she was going to try.  

• Love 2

Can’t believe they cut Brittney Schram in Season 5...saying her dancing was ‘awkward.’ She makes the team the next year and then makes show group....love her attitude though...saying that being cut...she will not let that ‘define her.’

Sad they cut Mandy Correa too. She was beautiful too. 

Edited by Pksbena1
Amended
  • Love 10
11 hours ago, dariafan said:

And this was after her 1 st year Interview where Kelli held up a picture asking if it were her or her twin .....  

Watching season 5 on Pluto and saw Miranda burns parker James whatever name she is going by now ... I thought she said the year Natalie woods actually was on the squad was the last year she was going to try.  

I really thought it was great seeing her (Miranda) jump for joy when Natalie's name was announced for TC. That's a good friend and teammate right there. 

• Love 6
1 hour ago, dariafan said:

I like seeing them at a healthy weight.  And happy 

YES! Kalli looks GORGEOUS. I was looking at her Instagram and her figure is to die for. She looks so happy with her husband and little girl. Glad she's doing so well.

• Love 5
1 minute ago, ATLGirl said:

YES! Kalli looks GORGEOUS. I was looking at her Instagram and her figure is to die for. She looks so happy with her husband and little girl. Glad she's doing so well.

She has the cutest Little boy as well 

• Love 1
12 hours ago, Pksbena1 said:

Can’t believe they cut Brittney Schram in Season 5...saying her dancing was ‘awkward.’ She makes the team the next year and then makes show group....love her attitude though...saying that being cut...she will not let that ‘define her.’

Sad they cut Mandy Correa too. She was beautiful too. 

It's always pretty clear that if Kitty marks you for 'special treatment' and unless you're a favorite like Morgan, your future is doomed. (cue "This will be your last night." music)

Fortunately, Brittney forged ahead and (wisely) took classes with Kitty and made it the next year. I always liked Brittney's goofy sense of humor and ability not to take herself too seriously.

• Love 9
On 9/19/2019 at 10:25 PM, Lily80 said:

Yeah and she also was called out for some questionable pictures in her interview her rookie year. Wearing nothing but caution tape across her top and bottom.... it’s well known in the dance world in TX she was quite the wild party animal in her day before and during DCC. How she became a face of the brand with that rep and others like Ika who Kelli crucified for her fb pics and “girl last night” look I can’t figure her out. Wishy washy 

47 minutes ago, dariafan said:

I’m so glad Vivian didn’t get the fan favorite vote the 2nd time 

Me too. She had a look on her face of shock she didn’t get it. That girl got a big head by her second time trying out. I hate to say it but it’s shocking seeing how much weight she has gained since those days. 

• Love 6
9 hours ago, DancingDina13 said:

Ika who Kelli crucified for her fb pics and “girl last night” look

I don't know what the hell that even meant, especially since she said that about her hair.  I thought she was one of the prettiest TCCs ever.

9 hours ago, DancingDina13 said:
10 hours ago, dariafan said:

I’m so glad Vivian didn’t get the fan favorite vote the 2nd time 

Me too. She had a look on her face of shock she didn’t get it.

Well of course, it's a big shock when all your "fans" let you down.

Just now, dariafan said:

I’ve never seen where no one should have their dreams crushed was said..... yesh.   I felt some second hand embarrassment on that 1!

giphy.gif

• Love 3
17 hours ago, DancingDina13 said:

She had a look on her face of shock she didn’t get it. That girl got a big head by her second time trying out. I hate to say it but it’s shocking seeing how much weight she has gained since those days. 

She has lost and gained. I don't think she looks that bad. She's on the USA cheerleaders and wears a revealing uniform. If she was that big I don't think they would've chosen her.

• Love 1
57 minutes ago, MrsEVH said:

She has lost and gained. I don't think she looks that bad. She's on the USA cheerleaders and wears a revealing uniform. If she was that big I don't think they would've chosen her.

This is a recent picture... maybe whatever USA cheerleaders standards are ok with it. 

FFB18D0D-8FFF-41DE-AF50-9EF0B6BE284D.jpeg

47 minutes ago, DancingDina13 said:

This is a recent picture... maybe whatever USA cheerleaders standards are ok with it. 

She has definitely gained, but she still looks good. Weight has always been a struggle for her, and not everyone can or should be a waif. 

• Love 6
20 minutes ago, cgloss said:

She has definitely gained, but she still looks good. Weight has always been a struggle for her, and not everyone can or should be a waif. 

She is still a beauty no doubt, I was just surprised is all because I thought she was still actively dancing or teaching dance. 

• Love 2
4 hours ago, ByTor said:

I saw that picture of Vivian, very shocking.  You could tell that the weight she was her 2nd time in TC was not one she'd be able to maintain.

She should’ve made it her first year. She was good and looked great. But she really got caught up in the “fame” her second year. 

7 hours ago, DancingDina13 said:

Her face is gorgeous though. I never understood why Judy said she wouldn’t turn heads at the mall. 

• Love 8
6 hours ago, Lily80 said:

She should’ve made it her first year. She was good and looked great. But she really got caught up in the “fame” her second year.

Yeah, she should have.  Then it was all about her "fans", bless her heart.

• LOL 1
  • Love 5
15 minutes ago, CrazyMoon said:

Her legs were too short to wear the boots! They swallowed her, even after she got some of the weight off of her thighs

I disagreed with them that the boots swallowed her legs, they've had people her "heighth" (tm Vivian) on the squad & the boots looked fine (Briana, Kelli Q immediately come to mind).  Maybe the issue was more that her legs were thicker & more muscular.

• Love 7
55 minutes ago, ByTor said:

I disagreed with them that the boots swallowed her legs, they've had people her "heighth" (tm Vivian) on the squad & the boots looked fine (Briana, Kelli Q immediately come to mind).  Maybe the issue was more that her legs were thicker & more muscular.

The 1st time Vivian was in TC Kelli said her legs looked like drumsticks in the boots. I don't remember her saying anything like that when she was in the uniform (TC) the 2nd time.

Edited by MrsEVH
  • Love 1
17 hours ago, NotthebadVictoria said:

Yikes!! She’s huge! Bless her heart she’s even got fat in the back of her hands 😳😳

She’s definitely not huge. She’s big by DCC standards, but probably an 8-10. I weigh 140-145 and people always tell me to eat cheeseburgers. Do I think she’s cheesy and self-consumed? Yes. Big? Nah. She’s just got a bit more junk in her trunk. She looks good still.

• Love 4

Grace Lee and Amy from Detroit are two I felt should have made it. Grace Lee was no bigger than several who were on the squad that year *cough* Merideth, Erica*cough* also, amy changed and took everything they told her, got noticed consistently for performance by choreographers. She should have made it. 

Over morgan, Kaitlin, etc..

yes, totally unfair about Ika. She was gorgeous. 

Finally, kali = girl crush. She should have never been cut. Beautiful and sweet. Powerhouse. Love her.

9 minutes ago, tteek74 said:

Grace Lee and Amy from Detroit are two I felt should have made it. Grace Lee was no bigger than several who were on the squad that year *cough* Merideth, Erica*cough* also, amy changed and took everything they told her, got noticed consistently for performance by choreographers. She should have made it. 

Grace was a good dancer; it was her body type that Kelli had a problem with. Kelli said she could "sell it" but she "looked stumpy". I didn't see anything wrong with her. Grace was on Mavs for 2 years and looked good in all their skimpy uniforms. Kelli also cut Katie Schouten for the same reason and Katie ended up on the Mavs too.

• Love 3

Jamie who auditioned for the DCC numerous times and never made it to TC. She was the one Kitty criticized about having a tree prop in her solo. She's a a former DSIG, TLD, AAIA and a current MDC/ 3 yr vet.

• Love 2
1 minute ago, MrsEVH said:

Jamie who auditioned for the DCC numerous times and never made it to TC. She was the one Kitty criticized about having a tree prop in her solo. She's a a former DSIG, TLD, AAIA and a current MDC/ 3 yr vet.

And she is captain year of group 3 

5 minutes ago, MrsEVH said:

You know, I keep seeing the ep with her using the tree as a prop, but it still never clicked that was her.  And she can do all that in her tiny kitchen????  Good for her for finding something she loves that she can make a living at.

• Love 1
10 minutes ago, Holly85 said:

And she is captain year of group 3 

Yes she is. Girl's doing great since she left Texas. There's also a video on the MDC Facebook page introducing the squad. All the TX girls (Jamie, Kelly, Jenny, Kayla) all made it back except for Whitney who was cut in TC.

11 minutes ago, parrotfeathers said:

Did Whitney Islieb retire voluntarily?  Not meaning that to sound sinister or anything.

I'm guessing she just retired after her 5 years. It was mentioned on this board or maybe the old TWOP that she was supposedly pregnant when she was at Pro Bowl as the rep. Don't know if it's true; maybe someone else here knows.

13 minutes ago, MrsEVH said:

I'm guessing she just retired after her 5 years. It was mentioned on this board or maybe the old TWOP that she was supposedly pregnant when she was at Pro Bowl as the rep. Don't know if it's true; maybe someone else here knows.

She was pregnant, had her baby and still fit back in the uniform as an All Star.

• Love 7
2 minutes ago, scorpio1031 said:

She was pregnant, had her baby and still fit back in the uniform as an All Star.

She has 4 kids who look very close in age. I think Brandi Kilby is the only former DCC with the most kids- 6.

• Love 3
8 hours ago, pinkandsparkly13 said:

That "living large, fast money, fast cars" song they play during solos in season 4 is one of the worst things I've ever heard in my life!

That "Meet meeee in Vegas tonight" is pretty bad too!

• Love 5
18 hours ago, MrsEVH said:

I remember her, after watching this I want to be her friend lol 

• Love 1
On 9/13/2019 at 5:14 PM, ByTor said:

LeGrande is the one who claimed she had the speeding ticket.  Her mugshot is out there, she was arrested for drugs.  So LeGrande as in she was in Grand trouble!

So no speeding ticket ehh? She was arrested, car impounded, mom bailed her out and drover her to training camp where she fabricated the speeding ticket lie?

3 minutes ago, Teriyaki Terror said:

So no speeding ticket ehh? She was arrested, car impounded, mom bailed her out and drover her to training camp where she fabricated the speeding ticket lie?

I think the way I posted was misleading, she was arrested for drugs years later, not that night.  But the speeding ticket thing did seem like a lie, or maybe not the full truth (maybe DUI?).

• Love 1
Just now, ByTor said:

I think the way I posted was misleading, she was arrested for drugs years later, not that night.  But the speeding ticket thing did seem like a lie, or maybe not the full truth (maybe DUI?).

Ah, I see. And when you're arrested it take a looooooong time to get processed and bailed out.