Type keyword(s) to search

All Past Seasons of the Late Lamented Show

• Start Topic

1 hour ago, RedDelicious said:

Confident I've mentioned this a thousand times but it is such a fond memory - when I was in college our marching band used to warm up for Saturday games in the parking lot behind my apartment. They did Jurassic Park for the field show and every Saturday I'd wake up to the theme song and it was awesome. Our marching band was amazing. #incomparable

Lines for the field entrance seem like they'd be simple enough to take home and practice and I never understood why the cheerleaders didn't seem to do that outside of scheduled rehearsals. Start slow, walk it and then build up speed (but DON'T SKIP). 

Didn't Brennan draw lines in her backyard or go to a place near by her home so she could practice? I'm pretty sure I recall that, or perhaps I am in need of an adult beverage...

• Like 2
  • Applause 1
  • Love 6
41 minutes ago, Agent Gully said:

Didn't Brennan draw lines in her backyard or go to a place near by her home so she could practice? I'm pretty sure I recall that, or perhaps I am in need of an adult beverage...

No, you are quite right. There is a CMT clip of her practicing in her garden. I'd still have that adult beverage though!

• Like 1
  • Applause 1
  • Love 4
22 hours ago, BluegrassDCCFan said:

I'm trying to explain the Jenna/Holly mess to someone on Facebook.  How many years had Jenna cheered when the player dating happened?

Episode just aired on pluto.

I still wonder if word got up to Charlotte office that night, and she said for Kelli to cut her or ask for resignation. A 20 yr old clubbing with or without player(s), nah not the Cowboys.

Or after Kelli woke up the next day, called Holly in/over the phone to cut her, and just said on air " we have accepted her resignation ".

I don't blame Jenna for asking how long was she going to be punished (not being point) - she just shouldn't have done it in a text to Shelly. Shelly isn't the decision maker. Surprise Kelli didn't cut her (Jenna) for that questioning authority and being in the club where player are known to be, albeit of legal age, with a minor. But I guess they didn't want to suffer another formation /group leader change.

Wasn't Jenna supposed to be working with the rookies- as a vet should be doing ?  I think they kinda still had issues doing the lines when everyone got back from canton. Surprisingly K&J didn't question Jenna about helping them, get better.

However , congratulations to KaShara!!! 

Edited by sATL
  • Love 3

Now onto part 2- canton.

I find it hard to believe Kelli & Judy knew very little about the stadium, protocol, playlist and weather.   the hall of fame event happens every single year. The only thing K&J seem to know was that there would be no star on the field in canton.

No one sent a memo on if the grass was turf? No one checked the weather in an place with an outdoor stadium? Texas isn't the only p!ace that gets hot in August. No one could provide an area as a makeshift locker room to rest during halftime and/or change? No quick mention of the pregame music as that is what they prefer? Judy didn't have it on her phone, or send/get a quick email from DJEJ? Little surprised the hall of fame grounds keeper didn't have a quick call months agowith K&J, just to give them a little details- times, which way to exit, player entrance lines, etc. Judy said she "gets nervous on live performances"-- isn't  every game live??

I.m glad they were able to take a tour if only to plant a seed that there are 31 other NFL clubs and many other great legends.

Edited by sATL
  • Love 3
3 hours ago, sATL said:

Now onto part 2- canton.

I find it hard to believe Kelli & Judy knew very little about the stadium, protocol, playlist and weather.   the hall of fame event happens every single year. The only thing K&J seem to know was that there would be no star on the field in canton.

No one sent a memo on if the grass was turf? No one checked the weather in an place with an outdoor stadium? Texas isn't the only p!ace that gets hot in August. No one could provide an area as a makeshift locker room to rest during halftime and/or change? No quick mention of the pregame music as that is what they prefer? Judy didn't have it on her phone, or send/get a quick email from DJEJ? Little surprised the hall of fame grounds keeper didn't have a quick call months agowith K&J, just to give them a little details- times, which way to exit, player entrance lines, etc. Judy said she "gets nervous on live performances"-- isn't  every game live??

I.m glad they were able to take a tour if only to plant a seed that there are 31 other NFL clubs and many other great legends.

Yes yes yes.
Thank you for literally “LINE”ing out every single thought & question I ever had about Canton!
<<we’re not worthy bow>>

Watching S2 of MTT on Paramount+ and oh my god I did not realize that Loni was basically the Meredith of Season 2. FOUR office visits, and I am only on Episode 7. I would have kept Nina Moch and Victoria (the girl that was cut for weight but had good dance technique) over Loni. 

You could tell Loni was a favorite with Kelli and Judy since she also got front row at the squad photo. 

• Like 1
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 7
6 hours ago, TheGenuineBeauty said:

Watching S2 of MTT on Paramount+ and oh my god I did not realize that Loni was basically the Meredith of Season 2. FOUR office visits, and I am only on Episode 7. I would have kept Nina Moch and Victoria (the girl that was cut for weight but had good dance technique) over Loni. 

You could tell Loni was a favorite with Kelli and Judy since she also got front row at the squad photo. 

And rumor had it she performed Thunderstruck right up until the kick line then raced off the field so the others could perform.

• Mind Blown 3
  • Love 3
6 hours ago, TheGenuineBeauty said:

"She can't turn, she can't kick, she can't do the splits...but she's pretty." I still smh when I see that episode.

1 minute ago, EricaShadows said:

And rumor had it she performed Thunderstruck right up until the kick line then raced off the field so the others could perform.

They should have just kept her out of the pregame and let her cheer during the game. JMHO

• Like 1
  • Love 6

I think when Judy talks of being live performances she is rally talking about where they are doing the routines away from the Star where she can more easily control the variables like performing with a band which might play a different version than the practiced to song or a smaller stage.  She really does have to change things on the fly even when girls suddenly get injured during rehearsal or during a game, formations need to be changed.

• Love 1
(edited)
3 hours ago, bjo1969 said:

"She can't turn, she can't kick, she can't do the splits...but she's pretty." I still smh when I see that episode.

I always laugh about that...I mean, of course she's pretty, they ALL are!

3 hours ago, bjo1969 said:

They should have just kept her out of the pregame and let her cheer during the game. JMHO

Kind of like Taylor who drove trucks or Amy Simone. They'd be fine sideline dancers, the kicks killed them.

Edited by ByTor
  • Like 1
  • Love 8

Watching season 14 right now. Can I just say that Travis Wall's describing different kinds of "bitches" is offensive. For a man to say that in a room full of women is as offensive as if he was in a room full of African American's and described different kinds of "n-words." Why is it ok? I'm not someone who is easily offended, but he should be checked on that.

• Like 2
8 minutes ago, Bindilou said:

Watching season 14 right now. Can I just say that Travis Wall's describing different kinds of "bitches" is offensive. For a man to say that in a room full of women is as offensive as if he was in a room full of African American's and described different kinds of "n-words." Why is it ok? I'm not someone who is easily offended, but he should be checked on that.

I'm a woman and it doesn't offend me.  The terms he uses (bad bitch, sexy bitch) aren't derogatory.  There's a huge difference between a gay man using those terms and a white person using the n-word.  Both words can be reclaimed by a stigmatized group.  It doesn't bother me for a gay man to use a phrase typically used against women (especially using it in a complimentary context) because those same words are often used in a derogatory sense towards gay men.  

• Mind Blown 1
  • Useful 1
  • Love 2
22 hours ago, sATL said:

Fact finding question: is the DCC the only club that visit the service members at the VA hospital, USO lobby at the airport and overseas?

Not sure about other teams, but the Denver Broncos Cheerleaders visit troops overseas.

Edited by StellaCL
  • Love 2
4 minutes ago, StellaCL said:

Not sure about other teams, but the Denver Broncos Cheerleaders visit troops overseas.

Yes a lot of other teams do as we’ll Vikings falcons colts just to name a few 

• Love 2

one thing I will always give Kat credit for . She was bold enough to bring her 2 lace front wigs (one of which she named) to the fancy salon to get them styled.

Everyone else seem to want to keep their wigs, sew-ins, and extensions a secrete.

• Love 5
40 minutes ago, StellaCL said:

34 minutes ago, Holly85 said:

Yes a lot of other teams do as we’ll Vikings falcons colts just to name a few 

great. that makes me feel better for the troops.

In some clips, the DCC makes it sound like they are the only team that does this. Many of the TCCs, including Alexandria from the Patriots ( I think it was her),  says that is one of the draws to DCC - the visits with the troops. That is what made me think surely they can't be the only club to visit our servicemembers. And I think there is a VA center near/in just about each nfl city.

Edited by sATL
1 minute ago, sATL said:

great. that makes me feel better for the troops.

In some clips, the DCC makes it sound like they are the only team that does this. Many of the TCCs, including Alexandria from the Patriots,  says that is one of the draws to DCC - the visits with the troops. That is what made me think surely they can't be the only club to visit our servicemembers. And I think there is a VA center near/in just about each nfl city.

The thing is with the other teams tho only 2 get to go per country they go to like Lily went to Europe it was her and her rookie sister with 2 from 3 other teams so not everyone gets to go 

• Useful 1
17 hours ago, TheGenuineBeauty said:

With Victoria, K&J seemed to doubt her efforts at weight loss.  Had she worked with Jay and/or another DCC, it would’ve at least bought her some time.  
Nina Moch, her lack of technical skills must’ve showed.  Plus she wasn’t selling it like other DCC who similarly lacked skill but got it done on the field.  I rooted for her, though.  She was like Loni, just didn’t get the Loni treatment. 

• Love 4
11 hours ago, bjo1969 said:

There are many, MANY girls who this phrase could be applied to but most get cut during auditions.  Most of the rest are cut during Training Camp.  Loni is one of only a very few girls who have had this severe a lack who still made the team.  Those girls usually don't last more then a year unless they have a MAJOR dance growth spurt and come back better then every.  I haven't seen any girl like that who started out as far behind the curve as Loni did.

11 hours ago, bjo1969 said:

Both Loni and Kally Jo Stauffacher were examples of girls who shouldn't have made the squad due to the skills they walked in with (or didn't), but did because they were Kelli favorites.  There have been a few others like that.  It's also another example of Kelli looking for pretty girls with dance/ambassadorial/etc. a distant second.

7 hours ago, ByTor said:

Kind of like Taylor who drove trucks or Amy Simone. They'd be fine sideline dancers, the kicks killed them.

If Loni could make the team without having kicks (or many of the other skills a DCC needed), then some of the other girls should have had that same opportunity.  They didn't get it because they weren't a Kelli favorite.

• Love 3
18 hours ago, TheGenuineBeauty said:

That Showmanship though!! She did have the spark. 

Didn’t Abigail Klein also get front row that year… which was also her rookie year, 2007 I believe?  I think they were also brunette heavy that year. 

7 hours ago, ByTor said:

I always laugh about that...I mean, of course she's pretty, they ALL are!

Oh lord can we please not talk about Taylor… because I’m STILL mourning the loss of her… and Auto Amy.. lol

1 hour ago, sATL said:

one thing I will always give Kat credit for . She was bold enough to bring her 2 lace front wigs (one of which she named) to the fancy salon to get them styled.

Everyone else seem to want to keep their wigs, sew-ins, and extensions a secrete.

Singularly my absolute favorite thing about Kat is that moment.  Get it girl.  Free the wigs!!

49 minutes ago, WenD08 said:

With Victoria, K&J seemed to doubt her efforts at weight loss.  Had she worked with Jay and/or another DCC, it would’ve at least bought her some time.  
Nina Moch, her lack of technical skills must’ve showed.  Plus she wasn’t selling it like other DCC who similarly lacked skill but got it done on the field.  I rooted for her, though.  She was like Loni, just didn’t get the Loni treatment. 

I LOVED Victoria!!!! She did have some fluff but it wasn’t too too bad. I think she could’ve got it off. But I feel her “addicted to sugar” comment deep in my soul. 

Ahhh Nina Moch!  She never became a Senator either. She had sparkle and sass and a confidence off of the dance floor I admired. 

Females

Actively

Making

Our

Ultimate

Success

….. yes girl!

10 minutes ago, EricaShadows said:

Both Loni and Kally Jo Stauffacher were examples of girls who shouldn't have made the squad due to the skills they walked in with (or didn't), but did because they were Kelli favorites.  There have been a few others like that.  It's also another example of Kelli looking for pretty girls with dance/ambassadorial/etc. a distant second.

And that's the thing that pisses me off. Kelli is always saying that she wants a squad of 36, but when the opportunity presents itself, most of the time, she doesn't take it. If Loni and Kelly Jo were cut we would have had 36. If Meredith was cut, we would have had 36. And most of the time, these girls don't make it past their rookie years. Kelly Jo and Meredith both got cut and Loni retired.

• Like 2
  • Love 2
5 minutes ago, TheGenuineBeauty said:

And that's the thing that pisses me off. Kelli is always saying that she wants a squad of 36, but when the opportunity presents itself, most of the time, she doesn't take it. If Loni and Kelly Jo were cut we would have had 36. If Meredith was cut, we would have had 36. And most of the time, these girls don't make it past their rookie years. Kelly Jo and Meredith both got cut and Loni retired.

Yup.. Kelly Jo definitely “didn’t get the memo about being a fave one year.. but straight onto the chopping block the next”… I forget who said that before in an earlier post about someone else lol

3 hours ago, aeroluv327 said:

I'm a woman and it doesn't offend me.  The terms he uses (bad bitch, sexy bitch) aren't derogatory.  There's a huge difference between a gay man using those terms and a white person using the n-word.  Both words can be reclaimed by a stigmatized group.  It doesn't bother me for a gay man to use a phrase typically used against women (especially using it in a complimentary context) because those same words are often used in a derogatory sense towards gay men.  

Agree… 

But am I the only one that thinks that one photographer has been slightly inappropriate when he’s trying to “motivate” the ladies during the swim suit shoot?  It was Bimini when there were 2 photographers. Not the guy in the bucket hat.  It’s the older chubby gray hair guy.  Yuck. I need to go watch that episode again but I swear he was like “thats beautiful sweet cheeks”… or something of the sort.  There were a few comments he made where I couldn’t believe K&J allowed… 

But I also feel like over the years.. even though she’s a woman.. Kitty has said some VERY borderline things… “are you milking”… “tatas rolling”…comes to mind as she referenced someone’s chest.  And I remember she directly grabbed under Gina’s chest/costume..   I know she meant no harm but I doubt that stuff would fly today… well hell… maybe it still is flying.  What do I know anyways??!! 

24 minutes ago, Rita J said:

That Showmanship though!! She did have the spark. 

Didn’t Abigail Klein also get front row that year… which was also her rookie year, 2007 I believe?  I think they were also brunette heavy that year. 

Oh lord can we please not talk about Taylor… because I’m STILL mourning the loss of her… and Auto Amy.. lol

Singularly my absolute favorite thing about Kat is that moment.  Get it girl.  Free the wigs!!

I LOVED Victoria!!!! She did have some fluff but it wasn’t too too bad. I think she could’ve got it off. But I feel her “addicted to sugar” comment deep in my soul. 

Ahhh Nina Moch!  She never became a Senator either. She had sparkle and sass and a confidence off of the dance floor I admired. 

Females

Actively

Making

Our

Ultimate

Success

….. yes girl!

A U.S.  or a state Senator?  There's still time..

• Love 3
11 minutes ago, Rita J said:

Indeed !!!

Nina Moch for Senator!

When /where was she on the ballot? Is she a lawyer, too?

Now - that would make a good interview political question, if they insist on asking about politics

Edited by sATL
Just now, sATL said:

When /where was she on the ballot? Is she a lawyer, too?

No she was never on a ballot that I know of.  It was a dream of hers.  
She was Miss North Carolina in 2016 it looks like.  Her IG is @mrsnc2016 but it’s not very active (she may have an additional account, not sure). 

4 hours ago, aeroluv327 said:

Clearly we disagree. I'm a woman and it offends me. The term (no matter what adjective comes before it is offensive). Also, why is OK for a gay man to use those terms? Why have we decided to be so comfortable, as women, to be called that word? It wasn't until the PC culture took hold that the "n-word" became the "n-word." People were offended - and rightly so. It's pathetic that women are OK with being called a derogatory word. Even if they say "sexy" before it. Sad world we live in. Women supposedly demand respect while at the same time being OK with being called the "b-word."

Edited by Bindilou
  • Love 2
22 minutes ago, Bindilou said:

Clearly we disagree. I'm a woman and it offends me. The term (no matter what adjective comes before it is offensive). Also, why is OK for a gay man to use those terms? Why have we decided to be so comfortable, as women, to be called that word? It wasn't until the PC culture took hold that the "n-word" became the "n-word." People were offended - and rightly so. It's pathetic that women are OK with being called a derogatory word. Even if they say "sexy" before it. Sad world we live in. Women supposedly demand respect while at the same time being OK with being called the "b-word."

But isn't DCC good dancing (being attractive) supposed to be trying to dance like the b-word while looking classy at the same time?

People who are offended by the b-word may also be offended by the DCC's dances. like moving their hips and stuff.

(I agree that Travis and the photographer are different, but not because he is gay, but because he was a dance instructor teaching a sexy dance.)

26 minutes ago, Kamal said:

But isn't DCC good dancing (being attractive) supposed to be trying to dance like the b-word while looking classy at the same time?

People who are offended by the b-word may also be offended by the DCC's dances. like moving their hips and stuff.

(I agree that Travis and the photographer are different, but not because he is gay, but because he was a dance instructor teaching a sexy dance.)

No. They are not about being the "b-word." They are never described as such. They're America's Sweethearts. The girl next door. I don't think Kelli would be very happy if anyone actually called them the "b-word." Clearly I'm not offended by their dances since I'm a fan of the show. There are some moves that aren't very pretty and I don't understand why they're there, but I'm not offended. Calling someone a derogatory word is offensive. Period. He could have gotten the same point across by saying "sexy girl, bad girl, crazy girl" etc. I think it's interesting that gay men get a pass. A little tired of gay men getting to determine what a woman is and if it's ok to call her the "b-word." I guess people who are OK with it haven't lived through an abusive relationship where they were called every derogatory word daily for years. It's NEVER OK to call a woman a derogatory name. We need to demand better - for us and for all girls. Otherwise we'll never be respected.

Edited by Bindilou
  • Love 3
On 8/29/2022 at 7:46 PM, sATL said:

Fact finding question: is the DCC the only club that visit the service members at the VA hospital, USO lobby at the airport and overseas?

The Baltimore Ravens cheerleaders are a well traveled group. They have visited troops stationed in Djibouti Africa, Afghanistan, Kuwait, UAE, Kosovo, Turkey, and Iceland to name a few. They also spend time with families who have lost loved ones in the armed forces over the Memorial Day weekends.

• Love 3
14 hours ago, Rita J said:

Agree… 

But am I the only one that thinks that one photographer has been slightly inappropriate when he’s trying to “motivate” the ladies during the swim suit shoot?  It was Bimini when there were 2 photographers. Not the guy in the bucket hat.  It’s the older chubby gray hair guy.  Yuck. I need to go watch that episode again but I swear he was like “thats beautiful sweet cheeks”… or something of the sort.  There were a few comments he made where I couldn’t believe K&J allowed… 

But I also feel like over the years.. even though she’s a woman.. Kitty has said some VERY borderline things… “are you milking”… “tatas rolling”…comes to mind as she referenced someone’s chest.  And I remember she directly grabbed under Gina’s chest/costume..   I know she meant no harm but I doubt that stuff would fly today… well hell… maybe it still is flying.  What do I know anyways??!! 

I don't remember the photographer you're talking about. (I believe you, I just don't remember off the top of my head.) But yes, I know exactly what you're talking about with Kitty grabbing someone's costume!  Super creepy and weird.  But I also think it's weird to watch Lisa and Kelli put their hands all in the girls' bras while they're fitting them for uniforms.  And Kelli asking so many about whether they have implants... yeesh.  That stuff offends me way more than the word "bitch."

• Love 1
2 hours ago, aeroluv327 said:

I don't remember the photographer you're talking about. (I believe you, I just don't remember off the top of my head.) But yes, I know exactly what you're talking about with Kitty grabbing someone's costume!  Super creepy and weird.  But I also think it's weird to watch Lisa and Kelli put their hands all in the girls' bras while they're fitting them for uniforms.  And Kelli asking so many about whether they have implants... yeesh.  That stuff offends me way more than the word "bitch."

I understand Lisa needing to get hands on as she is the one creating the uniform and has to get correct measurements and fit. Kelli on the other hand (no pun intended) I can see showing how to tie that darned knot, but she doesn't need to grab anything personal to do that!

• Like 1
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, Agent Gully said:

I understand Lisa needing to get hands on as she is the one creating the uniform and has to get correct measurements and fit. Kelli on the other hand (no pun intended) I can see showing how to tie that darned knot, but she doesn't need to grab anything personal to do that!

It's makes me a little uncomfortable Kelli digging and pulling a TCC hair - parting and separating hair, getting to the roots in the back. And then making comments - did you brush your hair, what kind of extensions, why extensions, critiquing ends , etc.  They're in a salon with a qualified licensed stylists.  

Edited by sATL
  • Applause 2
On 8/30/2022 at 1:23 AM, sATL said:

Now onto part 2- canton.

They always ‘complained” about not knowing the specifics when they had to perform elsewhere. They never “knew” about where to enter, what their stage looked like etc. With other DJ’s or bands they always complained about not knowing which version of the song they would get.
Not buying this. Professionals make sure things are in order. No one is going to benefit from a bad performance. Not the team and not the people who paid to get you there. It’s probably all for the show.

It was getting predictable and old like Kelli’s other phrases like hundreds of girls auditioning and we never had a class with this much talent.

• Love 3

Kitty was physically and emotionally abusive in different scenes over the years. She literally pushed girls, grabbed them aggressively and humiliated them in front of the entire group. I know a dance instructor has to be tough but Kitty crossed the line too many times.

I also never liked the makeover scenes in the early years where Kelly and the stylist would stand there and talk about drastic, unfavorable changes like cutting long hair off into a bob or dying hair black, and then Rainer says but what if we tell you you won't make the team if you don't do this? And then they laugh because it's a big joke and the girl in the chair is horrifed. That episode with Olivia Stevanovsky was on yesterday. It also reminds me of when they gave Taylor Lowery Meagan Sharp's haircut and she hated it. These types of things always rubbed me the wrong way. Improving appearance is one thing but totally changing appearances when it isn't what the girl really wants is another.

• Like 2
  • Love 5
9 minutes ago, RedDelicious said:

Kitty was physically and emotionally abusive in different scenes over the years. She literally pushed girls, grabbed them aggressively and humiliated them in front of the entire group. I know a dance instructor has to be tough but Kitty crossed the line too many times.

I also never liked the makeover scenes in the early years where Kelly and the stylist would stand there and talk about drastic, unfavorable changes like cutting long hair off into a bob or dying hair black, and then Rainer says but what if we tell you you won't make the team if you don't do this? And then they laugh because it's a big joke and the girl in the chair is horrifed. That episode with Olivia Stevanovsky was on yesterday. It also reminds me of when they gave Taylor Lowery Meagan Sharp's haircut and she hated it. These types of things always rubbed me the wrong way. Improving appearance is one thing but totally changing appearances when it isn't what the girl really wants is another.

I think they used to be even more cavalier regarding changing looks to have the squad look how they wanted. Meredith Oden mentioned that they made her wear blue contact because they already had a redhead with green eyes. A cheerleader named Michelle Parma who was on the squad in the mid 90s was on Road Rules on MTV right after she retired as a DCC. She was on a season of the Challenge a few years later and said she had hated being a redhead while she on the show, and I assume she been made to do it by K+J. (She also said she had a very bad eating disorder, but that’s a discussion for another day.)

• Mind Blown 3
  • Sad 1
  • Useful 1
1 hour ago, RedDelicious said:

that time she blew her breath in a candidates face's to make their hair move,,, so nasty...

• Like 2
  • Applause 1
  • Love 1
17 hours ago, RedDelicious said:

In my opinion Kelli is as bad, if not worse, as Kitty, particularly when it comes to the emotional aspect.

Sadly this was, and in many places still is, the standard when it comes to training people. It happens in the entertainment world and professional sports too. I understand the need to toughen up; you will have to learn to deal with setbacks, bad press and to push yourself further than you ever thought possible. But that doesn't mean humiliating or physically and emotionally abusing people. You can push someone in other ways and discuss weaknesses in a positive way to build up confidence, without flaying someone alive.

I don't think Kelli and Kitty ever received this memo. Both women are from a different era and train girls according to the standards as set in the 80s. They still stick to what they consider to be normal.

• Love 2
On 8/30/2022 at 8:53 PM, Rita J said:

Agree… 

Lots of things about kitty bother me.   The way she grabs them.  Things she says just to get a sound bite or something , but they are all stupid 

On 8/30/2022 at 8:53 PM, Rita J said:

Agree… 

Lots of things about kitty bother me.   The way she grabs them.  Things she says just to get a sound bite or something , but they are all stupid 

In season 9 has anyone else noticed Kelly is wearing the same top 2 days in a row ??  She wears the top to Makeovers and the next night at rehearsal.  

2 hours ago, dariafan said:

In season 9 has anyone else noticed Kelly is wearing the same top 2 days in a row ??  She wears the top to Makeovers and the next night at rehearsal.

This could just be crazy talk, but I bet their show editors were just as bad as their social media department😜

• LOL 6

Kitty was always highly insensitive and I think that’s why they eventually distanced themselves with her on the show. I never got it, either. Is she really well known in Dallas? She, personally, comes off very sloppy and out of touch with today’s style, but has no issues putting others down. 

also, RIP Michelle Parma, the Challenge is my other guilty pleasure tv show. 

• Like 1
  • Love 2
3 minutes ago, Katmcc said:

Kitty was always highly insensitive and I think that’s why they eventually distanced themselves with her on the show.

Word on the street is that Kitty didn't like how she was being portrayed on the show so she stepped away.

• Like 2

Now that some years have passed- Any more tea come out about cardiac care nurse Lauren, RN, not doing the swimsuit calendar? The story I heard was that she didn't want her patients seeing her in a swimsuit calendar.

But since when are there wall calendars hanging in ICU? Any calendar in ICU? And for those who have loved one needing cardiac care, where and in what the nurse took a picture , probably wasn't at the top of list of concerns.

. I wonder how the teachers in the group handle being seen by those in the workplace.

I applaud her for saying "NO" to the mighty K&J. It was nice to see her happy at the calendar revel.

Edited by sATL
Deleted sentence
19 minutes ago, sATL said:

Even if she didn't want to be photographed, she still could have went for the bonding and to help out. I wonder how the teachers in the group handle being seen by those in the workplace.

I applaud her for saying "NO" to the mighty K&J. It was nice to see her happy at the calendar revel.

But Lauren did go on the calendar shoot and help out.   Or am I missing something in your post?  BTW, I also applauded her choice not to be photographed.

• Love 4
15 minutes ago, go4luca said:

But Lauren did go on the calendar shoot and help out.   Or am I missing something in your post?  BTW, I also applauded her choice not to be photographed.

Ok. I didn't know she went on the trip. Thanks for the correction. I will fix my post.

Did they show her, in the episode?

Edited by sATL
2 minutes ago, sATL said:

Ok. I didn't know she went on the trip. Thanks for the correction. I will fix my post.

Did they show her, in the episode?

I saw stills photos (attached a couple) but IIRC, I remember her being shown on the show at set helping out with the girl being shot.  Either with a light meter or bringing them water - something like that.  Sorry, the memory fades a bit as you age!

lamaparker_25_4_2019_16_58_42_778 copy.jpg

lamaparker_brennan.jpg

• Love 4