Type keyword(s) to search

S03.E04: Pantry Passion

• Start Topic

Danielle forgives Jordan, who continues to wreak havoc in the house; Kyle woos Amanda; the housemates visit a vineyard; Hannah attends her grandfather's birthday party; Carl and Paige's flirtation leads him to violate his cardinal rule.

Airs March 25, 2019.

And just noticed that Jordan and Karl were wearing the exact same shades at the vineyard.  I feel like Jordan’s trying to be like a Karl Jr., down to wearing the wide brimmed straw hat.  And what was up with propositioning for a three-way with Karl?  Truly hope that this is Jordan’s only season on the show.

• Love 7

I hate Jordan but Lindsay was absolutely ridiculous when she bitched him out for “talking about her breakup”, he simply referenced earlier on the conversation by saying “case in point”, because Lindsey had been talking about how it had been hard. Chill out.

Jordan has such skinny legs! Danielle you are dumb as shot when it comes to men.

Edited by biakbiak
  • Love 9
3 hours ago, Steph J said:

Jordan is like an alien trying to perform the role of "human male."  There's not an authentic thing about him.

He really reminds me of men I know who later came out as gay.  They imitated behaviors they associated with being straight but lacked the fundamental drive to close the deal.  

I'd feel sorry for him (evangelical background/parental religious stuff/self love issues) if he wasn't such a misogynistic douche.

• Like 1
  • Love 13

"The last time I talked to a guy who didn't want to leave first base, that guy was a kid and he didn't know three other bases existed." 

Kyle continues to be the best. 

• LOL 6
  • Love 13

LOVE seeing Carl jealous. Because that's totally what he is. He can play it off all he wants. But he's definitely not enjoying the fact that Paige is going on dates with men not named Carl. 

I'm beginning to think Jordan IS gay. And it's not because he wears speedos. But there's something about the way he acts - it's like he's trying too hard to come off like this total player, like he's trying to overcompensate for something. I totally think that college story was made up as well. 

Either way, I have no sympathy for Danielle. She already knew he was being slimy and she still went back to flirting and making out with him. At this point, you no longer have the right to complain about it. 

I really can't handle another summer of Kyle getting wasted and Amanda complaining. Does he act like this year round? She's going to have to decide, IF it's just a summer thing, can she live with it? Or not? Because, at this point, I don't really see him changing. 

• Love 12

Did Hannah say she had sex with two different guys in less than 24 hours? She says she doesn't want to get into any serious relationships, so is just randomly sleeping around. I think she is a bit like Jordan. Trying too hard to fit in with the "cool kids", but I thought the entire table was looking at her like she was bizarre, when she shared that bit of info. 

• Love 3

Carl is 34 and making out in the pantry. 

Kyle is 35 and passing out/sleeping in the pantry.

Jordan is lying about having 3 women in one night and losers Carl and Kyle are frothing at the mouth wishing it was them.  These guys are so gross. 

What does Kyle do for a living that he can afford $600 bottles of Dom? 

Amanda looks exactly like the tragically departed Carolyn Bissette, JFK jr's wife. 

• Love 5
2 hours ago, Pickles said:

Did Hannah say she had sex with two different guys in less than 24 hours? 

No. She said she had been dating the guy she had sex the night before and in the morning for a few months and then said she was also seeing other people.

• Love 1

Jordan only seems to want to a) chase after women who are not interested in him or b) make out with women who are, but only in public. And then c) disparage them after he has made out with them. 

Red flags abound.

• Love 8
3 hours ago, biakbiak said:

No. She said she had been dating the guy she had sex the night before and in the morning for a few months and then said she was also seeing other people.

Thanks for clearing that up. I totally misheard her.

I believe Jordan’s losing his virginity story if you change it to “HE stuck HIS tongue in my butt hole & I kicked HIM off the bunk bed.”

Also, that 3-way?? Mmm  hmmmm.

Edited by DrSparkles
  • LOL 6
  • Love 8
3 hours ago, DrSparkles said:

I believe Jordan’s losing his virginity story if you change it to “HE stuck HIS tongue in my butt hole & I kicked HIM off the bunk bed.”

Also, that 3-way?? Mmm  hmmmm.

i've always thought he's gay and he doesn't want to accept it.

• Love 6
On 3/26/2019 at 4:37 PM, bichonblitz said:

Jordan makes me want to punch him square in that smug face. 

YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

He should be in a relationship with Jax Taylor from Vanderpump Rules.

• LOL 2
  • Love 2
On ‎3‎/‎26‎/‎2019 at 4:22 AM, OldButHappy said:

He really reminds me of men I know who later came out as gay.  They imitated behaviors they associated with being straight but lacked the fundamental drive to close the deal.  

I'd feel sorry for him (evangelical background/parental religious stuff/self love issues) if he wasn't such a misogynistic douche.

YES so much this!

• Love 4