Type keyword(s) to search

Chris and Amy

Message added by Scarlett45

Several posts have been removed referring to Amy's new address. A reminder that linking to participants/casts/actors etc home addresses is against Primetimer rules

• Start Topic

13 minutes ago, all4mom2 said:

I also thought her "I'm surprised he hasn't done it already!" regarding Matt and remarriage was telling; that's exactly what she's been afraid of (him beating her to the altar), and why this has been the Wedding Express.

Exactly.. right up until Chris proposed she was bitching and moaning to her 2 toady friends that “it’s been 3 years!!! And it’s time to make a commitment!!!” And her toadys were cheering her on and saying it was time for Chris to shit or get off the pot!

• LOL 3
  • Love 7

Sure. My point is that when you call something a "wedding express", aa six year dating relationship and  two year start to finish wedding planning isn't what people think of. An express wedding is waking up in Vegas with the wedding certificate on the night table signed by Elvis :)

• LOL 1
  • Love 2
3 minutes ago, EllaWycliffe said:

Sure. My point is that when you call something a "wedding express", aa six year dating relationship and  two year start to finish wedding planning isn't what people think of. An express wedding is waking up in Vegas with the wedding certificate on the night table signed by Elvis :)

I was more so comparing Amy's marriage quest to a freight train!

• Useful 1
  • LOL 7
33 minutes ago, Joan of Argh said:

And her toadys were cheering her on and saying it was time for Chris to shit or get off the pot!

Lisa admitted that if it didn't happen soon she was going to have a talk with Chris. Jeez, can you imagine.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 8
  • Love 1

Another Amy reveal: "I love you more today than the first day I saw you."  Chris: "I hope so, since you didn't even know me then!"  Sounds like she made up her mind then and there and it didn't really matter who he was.

• Useful 3
  • LOL 4
  • Love 8
(edited)
6 minutes ago, all4mom2 said:

Sounds like she made up her mind then and there and it didn't really matter who he was.

It didn't, she was thrilled someone paid attention to her.

Edited by LucyEth
  • LOL 1
  • Love 7
15 minutes ago, all4mom2 said:

I was more so comparing Amy's marriage quest to a freight train!

exactly, the only reason it took as long as it did was because Chris held back... if it had been up to Amy she would have married him a LONG time ago!

She's a little bulldozer!

• Love 7
(edited)

Again, getting married after six years does not sound like someone got bulldozed into marriage. Chris has had plenty of time to consider his choices. 

To be honest, the drama I kind of wonder about is the potential for Chris to leave her at the altar.... now there's some drama. 

Edited by EllaWycliffe
  • Love 3

Maybe he was waiting to see if the show would continue.  Gotta hand it to Amy; without her entertainment value, it probably wouldn't have!

No need to be a runaway groom if they're merely getting "married."

Someone needs to look back at her IG to see if she ever got taken out to dinner or a card with a sweet note on it for VD.

• Useful 1
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, all4mom2 said:

Amy has to tell Chris not only that he can't just recite the vows, he has to add mushy stuff at the wedding, but also that he can't just sign his name to a card, but has to write something about how much she means to him.  She should just write it herself!

Seriously?  I have not seen the episode yet.  Why is she trying to put on a show, so everyone can say see Amy doesn't need Matt, who cares that he left her, she has an adoring and loving new man.  

8 minutes ago, EllaWycliffe said:

To be honest, the drama I kind of wonder about is the potential for Chris to leave her at the altar.... now there's some drama. 

She'd probably sue him for breech of contract.

Unrelated, I wonder if Tori and Audrey's parents are invited to the wedding.

• Useful 2
  • Love 2
2 minutes ago, all4mom2 said:

No need to be a runaway groom if they're merely getting "married."

Again, none of them seem good enough actors for this and there doesn't appear to be any real upside since they would have to stay "married" or else face public humiliation for faking it. And honestly TLC is a fairly low brow company but there's all kinds of problems in condoning and presenting a fake wedding. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, EllaWycliffe said:

Again, none of them seem good enough actors for this and there doesn't appear to be any real upside since they would have to stay "married" or else face public humiliation for faking it. And honestly TLC is a fairly low brow company but there's all kinds of problems in condoning and presenting a fake wedding. 

Who would ever know?  They could just get "divorced" if it doesn't work out.

• Love 4
(edited)
8 minutes ago, all4mom2 said:

Who would ever know?  They could just get "divorced" if it doesn't work out.

You can't file for divorce if you were never married. An announced "divorce" would lead to people and reporters looking for the legal paperwork. Matt and Amy filing for divorce and the actual divorce itself was a matter of public record. 

Edited by EllaWycliffe
  • Love 1
15 minutes ago, all4mom2 said:

Someone needs to look back at her IG to see if she ever got taken out to dinner or a card with a sweet note on it for VD.

This is what she posted:

2B842449-5C9B-4895-9FA4-E31A50D0EC8D.jpeg

• Love 3
(edited)

Yes, Chris specifically said in their TH he would get her flowers because he knew she would want some and he wouldn't want to disappoint her, a.k.a. make her mad (pat pat pat).  I guess she forgot to mention them!

Edited by all4mom2
  • LOL 3
  • Love 4

Night and day the reactions to the Caryn house visit!

Caryn smiling and happy to welcome them to her home!

Amy sourpuss over even being asked!

I sure hope Chris understands this is who he's marrying!  Whew!

• Love 11
(edited)

I thought sharks had a dorsal fin? 

And killer whales have dorsal I think. No dorsal fin on her plushie!

Lol we can debate on such details about these people.

But I vote whale! 🐋🐳

Edited by seasons
  • LOL 1
  • Love 3
32 minutes ago, LucyEth said:

I thinks she was probably paid for advertising Shark Week on Discovery.

Lol I wonder if they will mind she used a Whale instead of a Shark for the gig???   lol

Count on Amy to entertain us.

• LOL 5
  • Love 2
27 minutes ago, Jeanne222 said:

Lol I wonder if they will mind she used a Whale instead of a Shark for the gig???   lol

Count on Amy to entertain us.

Moby Roloff and her plush whale..

Man the harpoon!!! She’s a big one!!!

thar she blows!!! 🐳 

• LOL 7

Orca whales would be black on top. Great white sharks are grey on top. Both have dorsal fins. Sharks would have a caudal fin (essentially up and down) as it's tail, which goes side to side. Whales have tail flukes that go up and down. 

Since it's promo crap FROM Discover Channel, who sponsors Shark Week, I suspect the grey on top, white underneath dorsal finned plushie is indeed a shark. 

• Love 1
6 minutes ago, all4mom2 said:

Both orca whales and great white sharks have dorsal fins.

Some sleuth on here needs to find this plushie online so we can confirm or deny.

If you zoom in it appears to have the gils like a shark… I don’t think whales have those… 🤷‍♀️ 

9 minutes ago, Joan of Argh said:

Moby Roloff and her plush whale..

Man the harpoon!!! She’s a big one!!!

thar she blows!!! 🐳 

Those legs! Sharks might be frightened of Amy! 😄 

And why the super tight pants? Are they "jeggings" perhaps? She looks "ri-goddamn-diculous" (to quote John Wayne!)

• Useful 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1

I thought the stuffed toy might be Baby Shark, but BS has a dorsal fin. 

I have mixed feelings about Shark Week. Movies give a bad impression of sharks, who are basically minding their own business unless a human accidentally gets in the way and confuses them. 

• Love 6
15 minutes ago, BradandJanet said:

I have mixed feelings about Shark Week. Movies give a bad impression of sharks, who are basically minding their own business unless a human accidentally gets in the way and confuses them. 

Same here, I never watch shark week because it perpetuates the myth that sharks are evil, ferocious monsters who hunt for humans to eat.

of course Amy will promote anything for a buck 👎🏻

• Love 6
5 minutes ago, Joan of Argh said:

Same here, I never watch shark week because it perpetuates the myth that sharks are evil, ferocious monsters who hunt for humans to eat.

It used to but they've toned that down and now are about conservation - there's one about how shark fin soup harvesting is bad (called "Fin"), Great White Comeback - searching for great whites, and Mothersharker, which is about where tiger sharks birth their babies. And of course some ridiculous celebrity stuff. But no more "be afraid, be very afraid" stuff.

• Useful 2
  • Love 2
11 hours ago, EllaWycliffe said:

Orca whales would be black on top. Great white sharks are grey on top. Both have dorsal fins. Sharks would have a caudal fin (essentially up and down) as it's tail, which goes side to side. Whales have tail flukes that go up and down. 

Since it's promo crap FROM Discover Channel, who sponsors Shark Week, I suspect the grey on top, white underneath dorsal finned plushie is indeed a shark. 

NM

I have been trying to post a pic of the orca with dorsal fin.. too big

• Useful 1
11 hours ago, chenoa333 said:

Who are her bridesmaids? And Maid of 😄 honor?

Well, toady Lisa; who else?  She's there for Amy through thick and thin!

As for bridesmaids, there are Deb, Amy's sister, her daughter, and three DsIL, although I doubt none but Deb and Tori would appear in this dog-and-pony show.

I wonder if the "wedding" is just for the cameras and they secretly plan to be married privately and quietly later, hence the air quotes.  Thus Chris could go through with the former for the TLC paycheck, but duck out of the real deal!

Apropos of nothing, what is written on that necklace she always wears (the silver rectangle)?  I could swear I read "Amy" on it.

• Love 2
7 minutes ago, all4mom2 said:

Apropos of nothing, what is written on that necklace she always wears (the silver rectangle)?  I could swear I read "Amy" on it.

It’s MVP . Matter Value Purpose.

• Love 1

During the "live" with Lisa, she said it is only Lisa and "my man's" friend as witnesses.  I guess she meant as far as adults.  I think Ember and Jackson are flower girl and ring bearer.

• Useful 1
  • Love 1