Type keyword(s) to search

Chris and Amy

Message added by Scarlett45

Several posts have been removed referring to Amy's new address. A reminder that linking to participants/casts/actors etc home addresses is against Primetimer rules

• Start Topic

1 hour ago, ginger90 said:

Giving credit where credit is due . . . her teeth look whiter in this photo.

Keeping it real . . . having stringy, dirty-looking hair practically touching food is beyond unappealing.

I can hardly wait for the video on how to prepare a bowl of cereal with berries.  What a radical idea!!!  And to have cereal for dinner.  Wow!!!

• LOL 5
  • Love 3
3 hours ago, Fostersmom said:

Great, just what we all wanted, more videos of her stammering and not in any way being prepared to shoot the actual video. 

At least her gums aren't showing in that pic! And her teeth don't look as yellow.

But posting a photo of a bowl of cereal for dinner? Hey Amy, where's the recipe for that? Lol.

• LOL 4
  • Love 3
7 hours ago, Fostersmom said:

Sorry Foster mom. I can't seem to delete your quote from my post. Probably because that kitten you have for an avatar is just too dang cute!

Ok. Back to Amy. Do you guys think she reads this forum and that's why her teeth have been whitened and she's learned how to do a "half" smile so her gums don't show? 

And I'm also beginning to believe Chris is doing this whole marriage thing (along with Amy) to have a storyline.

Maybe Amy wants to beat Matt and his girlfriend Caryn to the alter. I can see Amy being that vindictive. IMO!

• Love 6
7 minutes ago, chenoa333 said:

Ok. Back to Amy. Do you guys think she reads this forum and that's why her teeth have been whitened and she's learned how to do a "half" smile so her gums don't show? 

No.  I doubt she's had any teeth whitening.  It's probably just a lighting issue.

• Useful 3
  • Love 1
6 minutes ago, chenoa333 said:

Sorry Foster mom. I can't seem to delete your quote from my post. Probably because that kitten you have for an avatar is just too dang cute!

And I'm also beginning to believe Chris is doing this whole marriage thing (along with Amy) to have a storyline.

Maybe Amy wants to beat Matt and his girlfriend Caryn to the alter. I can see Amy being that vindictive. IMO!

LOL! I swear I've just deleted entire posts so many times in frustration trying to fix things I've accidentally quoted and have NO idea how to make it go away!

If Amy, Chris, or any of her friends read here, I'd hope we would have seen a selfie stick by now! LOL!

• LOL 4
8 hours ago, chenoa333 said:

Is that something like (eHarmony's) Neil Clark Warren's "20 (?) levels of compatibility" ? 

I think I'm guilty of multiple plurals in my previous sentence. Lol! 

I don't care about my typos when posting on this forum, however, if I was posting videos and Instagram messages, I would damn well proofread my posts. 

Amy doesn't seem to care or she thinks she doesn't make mistakes. 

I would not do business with someone who has spelling/grammar errors in their ads/Instagram posts etc. It's very unprofessional and sloppy. Especially from a "teacher" (Amy) 

I'd love to be better at this stuff and I usually know or at least have heard of whatever grammar mistake is being referred to but "the 8 levels of adjective placement" was a new one to me so I Googled it to see what they were talking about, since then I've kind of forgotten exactly what the rule was but I think it was something to do with using a bunch of adjectives in one sentence and how to place them in the correct order...  I'd have to Google it again to make sure so I obviously didn't benefit from the lesson.  😂

It's nice when there's a quick trick to know when to use "I or me" and other common mistakes and I've enjoyed the posts explaining how to know which one to use.

I don't understand why Amy posts so many mistakes, she's a business person, an author and a teacher... it's so unprofessional..... Amy is always so defensive and gets her back up even with Chris when he tries to point something out to her.... She's very bull headed so she'd probably get pissed off if someone tried to bring it to her attention.

Auj and Jer are just as bad if not worse... I don't recall Jer's education but Auj went to college.... It's shocking how many mistakes they post to IG, Twitter etc. 

Like you said if you're just chatting online it's not a big deal but when you're a business person trying to build your brand it looks sloppy and unprofessional.

• Love 8
13 minutes ago, Joan of Argh said:

She's very bull headed so she'd probably get pissed off if someone tried to bring it to her attention.

Yes! And I'm sure Matt is so very happy that Chris has taken his place. Amy is a miserable, angry biatch.

• LOL 3
  • Love 5

I had to look it up and I can truly say this is one grammar construct I've never encountered.

Generally, the adjective order in English is:

Quantity or number.

Quality or opinion.

Size.

Age.

Shape.

Color.

Proper adjective (often nationality, other place of origin, or material)

Purpose or qualifier.

I'm glad Amy is comfortable enough with Chris to listen to him about things he knows that she doesn't.  I saw the same Amy/Matt dynamic with my in-laws.  I never knew whether her bitching drove him to drink or his drinking drove her to bitching, but the end was a match made in Hades.  Each side kept adding fuel and it was completely unhealthy.  Sadly it ruined most of their kids.  I can see some of the same issues coming out already in the Roloff kids.  In ten years, I expect we'll see more.  

• Useful 1
  • Love 3
1 hour ago, Absolom said:

I had to look it up and I can truly say this is one grammar construct I've never encountered.

I decided to Google it again and I noticed there was a multiple choice quiz and I chose the correct answers because the other options sounded awkward.... so I guess I've been following the rule without realizing it was a rule lolol... Very strange. 🤔

• Love 3

I watched the recent episode of Amy & Chris painting the bedroom wall. Amy has never painted before. She didn't know what she was doing applying that paint in straight rows like she did. Chris showed her the "W" technique, which is correct. IMO, she didn't like him instructing her on the right way to apply paint to a wall. She covered it up by 'playing sweet' with him. I noticed that wasn't her true self. He should know what he's getting in to with her by now. He has the previous relationship experience that Amy doesn't have. Good Luck Chris.

• Love 11
(edited)

I did a little non-scientific research this morning.

I went back through the last three pages of this forum in Amy's thread.  Of all the pictures she posted, she is in all 13, but there are only two pictures of her with her sons (1 each for their shared birthday).

So I went through ONE page in Matt's thread.  There were 6 pictures that included Matt, but there were 13 that featured his kids or grandkids in which he wasn't even in the picture.

Assume from that what you will, but it leads me to believe that the kids aren't hanging around much with Amy.  

Edited by AZChristian
  • Useful 5
  • Love 8

On Amy's recent live, Lisa continues to try and get Amy to take shots at Matt and Caryn.  Amy says a few subtle things but resists going full blown on them.  Lisa is a shit stirrer.  

• Useful 1
  • Love 12
3 minutes ago, LucyEth said:

On Amy's recent live, Lisa continues to try and get Amy to take shots at Matt and Caryn.  Amy says a few subtle things but resists going full blown on them.  Lisa is a shit stirrer.  

If Lisa is Amy's business partner, why does she not go to the tapings of Amy's videos and advise her to:

• Find more attractive foods to prepare (those cookies were SAD looking);
  • Know the recipe by heart for what she's cooking;
  • Have all ingredients at hand;
  • Measure beforehand;
  • Don't throw broken eggshells and dirty paper towels on the counter;
  • BACK THE CAMERA UP

• Love 9
1 hour ago, AZChristian said:

If Lisa is Amy's business partner, why does she not go to the tapings of Amy's videos and advise her to:

• Find more attractive foods to prepare (those cookies were SAD looking);
  • Know the recipe by heart for what she's cooking;
  • Have all ingredients at hand;
  • Measure beforehand;
  • Don't throw broken eggshells and dirty paper towels on the counter;
  • BACK THE CAMERA UP

If Amy and Lisa are business partners be looking for a fall out in the friendship unless Lisa let's Amy be the boss in all things!

• Useful 1
  • Love 12

I have a friend who likes to bake.  This is a picture she posted this morning of HER cookies.

Not a picture of her.  A picture of her cookies BEFORE being cooked, while cooling, and piled up to go in a container.

And her cookies look a lot better.  I've been in her kitchen - it's actually clean!!!!

Capture.JPG

• Love 7
(edited)
On 5/21/2020 at 8:26 AM, Jeanne222 said:

If Amy and Lisa are business partners be looking for a fall out in the friendship unless Lisa let's Amy be the boss in all things!

Exactly, we saw how Amy reacted when Lisa tried to tell her that her ugly old window film was an eyesore and she should get rid of it since it was also visible from the street and Deb looked on in agreement... Amy immediately got her back up and when Lisa tried to push it Amy was very snippy and ended the conversation... Lisa dropped it and Deb just stood there like "I'm not going to say a word"

Typical Amy she said she wanted them over to give her some feedback but when something is pointed out as an ugly feature that should be removed she immediately got defensive and stopped the discussion.

Lisa was correct that ugly old textured window cling was crooked, rumpled and gross but Amy knows best and wouldn't budge, Chris didn't like the pink paint but Amy doesn't care.... everything has to be Amy's way or the highway.

If Matt could do a jig he'd be jigging everywhere he goes because he finally unloaded the succubus on Chris. 😂

Chris better get used to being a "Yes man" because that will be his life as long as he's with Amy.

Edited by Joan of Argh
Spelling
  • LOL 1
  • Love 12
9 hours ago, Joan of Argh said:

Lisa was correct that ugly old textured window cling was crooked, rumpled and gross but Amy knows best and wouldn't budge, Chris didn't like the pink paint but Amy doesn't care.... everything has to be Amy's way or the highway.

If Matt could do a jig he'd be jigging everywhere he goes because he's finally unloaded the succubus on Chris. 😂

The pink paint is awful!  I can't believe a paint consultant from the paint store had anything to do with that!

Does Chris want a pink accent wall in their bedroom?  Most men would say NO!!!!

• Love 4
12 hours ago, Jeanne222 said:

The pink paint is awful!  I can't believe a paint consultant from the paint store had anything to do with that!

I am sure she got that all for free.  There was commercials for Sherwin Williams paint during the episode.  Free advertising!  Also, at this point the house belongs to Amy, so if she wants a pink bedroom, she gets a pink bedroom.

• Love 5
1 minute ago, LucyEth said:

'So proud of them".  For what?  For not having jobs and driving around in a van living like homeless people?

Exactly, wtf? lololol

They're looking for a "hone" so I guess in their case they're "honeless" people. 

• LOL 9
  • Love 4
18 hours ago, Jeanne222 said:

Does Chris want a pink accent wall in their bedroom?  Most men would say NO!!!!

At the paint store Chris let it be known that he didn't like pink but Amy just keeps talking and looking at different pinks, he tells the manager that Amy wants light gray for the cabinets and he also says quite clearly that he doesn't like florals and Amy immediately shoots back that there will be florals... everything was Amy's choice, it's like a granny house from the 1980's with dusty rose and florals.

when Tori went out to lunch with Amy and her mom she mentioned how her mom and Amy aren't close, that's no surprise,, Amy likes women friends who drink. talk vulgar, dance like teenagers, run around screaming like fools and doing donuts in the mud while kissing her ass and agreeing with everything she says... no thanks! 👎

• Love 7
1 hour ago, LucyEth said:

I am sure Jacob is a good kid, but he always looks a mess.  Looks like he needs a shower all the time.  

Well, he is his mother's son. Look at how greasy her bangs look in the pic of all three of them, or any pic of her for that matter.

38 minutes ago, ginger90 said:

Just food in this one, and it’s not appealing, to me.

This looks disgusting. The filling looks burnt and somehow tar like and the crumble looks chokingly dry. The oats look like she just dumped them on top, straight out of the canister, and baked the whole thing at 500 degrees. 

• LOL 5
  • Love 1
(edited)
23 minutes ago, Fostersmom said:

This looks disgusting. The filling looks burnt and somehow tar like and the crumble looks chokingly dry. The oats look like she just dumped them on top, straight out of the canister, and baked the whole thing at 500 degrees. 

LOL!  The comments on her Instagram about this crumble are hilarious. People are just gushing about it. 😆

Edited by DonnaMae
  • LOL 3
47 minutes ago, DonnaMae said:

LOL!  The comments on her Instagram about this crumble are hilarious. People are just gushing about it. 😆

Well, these are probably people who think the little fried pies from McDonald's qualify as gourmet desserts.

Compared to Mickie D's, that crumble MAY be gush-worthy.

• LOL 2
3 hours ago, ginger90 said:

Interesting choice of photo effect.....

OK Marlon Brando and the Wild Ones.... settle down..

She's a bossy little co-pilot sitting behind her babe. 😂 

I don't know about anyone else but if my mom was always talking like that on SM I'd hate it...and if "babe" was her boyfriend and not my father it would be even worse..... I don't want to hear anything about my mother's love life other than she loves the person....I can't even imagine watching my mother with her ass in "babes" lap, giggling, kissing while "babe's" arms are all over her chest....I don't want to see her canoodle in a hot tub with "babe" etc.

I never see Matt and Caryn doing that and I think that's another reason why the kid's prefer their company.... IMO the kids always look a little uncomfortable around Amy and Chris.

I think Amy has gone middle-aged crazy. 😵

• LOL 4
  • Love 9
22 minutes ago, Joan of Argh said:

I don't know about anyone else but if my mom was always talking like that on SM I'd hate it...and if "babe" was her boyfriend and not my father it would be even worse..... I don't want to hear anything about my mother's love life other than she loves the person....I can't even imagine watching my mother with her ass in "babes" lap, giggling, kissing while "babe's" arms are all over her chest....I don't want to see her canoodle in a hot tub with "babe" etc.

I never see Matt and Caryn doing that and I think that's another reason why the kid's prefer their company.... IMO the kids always look a little uncomfortable around Amy and Chris.

You just made me spew my coffee with that one. lol

• Love 4
1 hour ago, LucyEth said:

I think she looks ridiculous trying to dress like some kind of "biker babe".  They look like the over the hill gang.

Lol leather jacket and 1970's stewardess scarf.

• LOL 4
  • Love 3
2 hours ago, Joan of Argh said:

DIED 😂

She's something else in her tough biker chick outfit, stewardess scarf (thanks seasons!) and huge dangling earrings that are laying on her shoulders, hubby had a bike for many years and we went on road trips with other people many times, none of us wore biker gear like Amy and long dangling ears rings are ridiculous with a helmet.

Chris is her "babe" and she's his "old lady" so at least they got that right

What's up with her, if he puts on a tool belt to screw in a light bulb she gushes.. "my hot handsome tool belt babe" jeez dial it back a notch... we GET IT... you're crazy about fake.. uhh I mean Chris.

Chris said "Our friends think we take it too far and it's sickening but we don't care" ummmm of course not.. what bachelor wouldn't want his woman drooling over his sexiness and making an ass of herself?, I bet my bottom dollar that if Chris had kids, it wouldn't be going on, Amy is just too selfish and wound up in her whirlwind romance to give a shit about how her kids might feel.

Thank goodness we're not privy to their bedroom escapades.. I think we'd need a round of puke buckets to get through that.

• LOL 3
  • Love 4
(edited)
7 hours ago, Dustbunny said:

😂

Chris is her "babe" and she's his "old lady" so at least they got that right

What's up with her, if he puts on a tool belt to screw in a light bulb she gushes.. "my hot handsome tool belt babe" jeez dial it back a notch... we GET IT... you're crazy about fake.. uhh I mean Chris.

Good lord, exactly, we get it...  you're over the moon in love with fake Chris!!...we don't need to know how horny you feel seeing fake Chris in a toolbelt or holding a paint brush.... She'll probably faint if he mows the lawn.

I mean he's not exactly Jason Momoa in a loincloth.... He's the Pillsbury dough boy with grampa's hair.

Fake Chris doesn't look like he has a muscle on his body, he's very soft looking and his face is average at best.

I think Amy is insecure and that's why she's constantly marking her territory like a cat in heat.

Edited by Joan of Argh
Spelling
  • Useful 3
  • LOL 1
  • Love 5
(edited)
9 hours ago, Joan of Argh said:

If the jacket fits...

Good work Panda...that's hilarious!!! 😂 

The Marlon Brando line was unmatchable!  But Brando was so beautiful when he was young....I only remember him as an old man, but Amy reminds me of a pint-size toddler who runs roughshod over her family and friends during a gathering, even an E-gather 🙄.  I don’t even hate Amy, and often think Matt has jerk-like tendencies too.  However, I had just watched her ham and bean soup video because I love ham and bean soup!  I couldn’t get passed the food stuck to her face and her constant use of the word “fidgerator”.  Why does she have food stuck to her face for what I presume to be the whole video? Why can’t she say refrigerator or even fridge?  English isn’t my first language, so I still make a lot of mistakes.  I’m no where near being the grammar police, but I was totally “FUSTRATED”.  To be fair, I thought the little kitchen logo at the beginning looked more professional, why doesn’t she use it in all her videos?

Edited by Irate Panda
  • Love 10
14 minutes ago, Irate Panda said:

I had just watched her ham and bean soup video because I love ham and bean soup!  I couldn’t get passed the food stuck to her face and her constant use of the word “fidgerator”.  Why does she have food stuck to her face for wha I presume to be the whole video? Why can’t she say refrigerator or even fridge?  English isn’t my first language, so I still make a lot of mistakes.  I’m no where near being the grammar police, but I was totally “FUSTRATED”.  

I only made it through the first few minutes.  Here's the list of words she should have rehearsed BEFORE washing the food off her face and turning on the camera:

REfrigerator

Cannellini beans

Paprika (NOT "paparika")

Also, if you're talking to people who are watching the video, it might not be a bad idea to LOOK at the camera as though it were a person in the room with you.  When you think about it, Amy has been exposed to professional filming for how many years now?  Surely she's been coached as to certain minimal filming rules.  And she shows that not at all with these cooking videos.

I think we're all doing a little bit of "what do I have in the cupboard" recipes these days.  I let the ingredients drive the plan, I don't make a plan and have multiple substitute ingredients, hoping that they'll work together.

For example, I also have chicken broth in my cupboard (as well as cannellini beans), so I'd have pulled out a frozen chicken breast and made chicken and bean soup rather than using chicken broth with ham.  I'm not a fancy cook, but I don't profess to be a professional (as Amy appears to be doing).  

• Love 8

Chris has a 'dad bod', which is fine with me.  I really don't find rippling muscles and six-packs sexy.  They're just self-indulgent.  That said, I'm totally turned off by beer bellies. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 1