Type keyword(s) to search

Big Brother Canada - General Discussion

• Start Topic

That was enjoyable. Everyone, even Beth, seems to be playing with the clear understanding that it's a game, and with very little bitterness. That's nice to see. 

Arissa looked pretty cute tonight in her shiny pantsuit, but I wish it fit her better. I hope next season they find someone to give her the wardrobe she deserves. 

I was really disappointed, though. At the beginning, they teased a montage of Beth screaming and screeching all season. I was weirdly excited to see it because it would have been hilarious. But it was a fake. 

The way I see Tychon now is completely different from how I saw him early in the game. He's transformed from a lovable, slightly dim goof, into a serious, strategic man. He's unrecognizable. I don't recall ever changing my opinion of a player this much before. 

• Love 2
On 4/26/2021 at 3:15 PM, HeShallBMySquishy said:

(Also, my previous comments about a Jed/Ty showmance aside, I am getting sick and tired of seeing those two, Jed especially, half-naked all the damn time. At least Ty isn't confronting people with his pants open and yanked down anymore like he did with Beth after Latoya's eviction.)

Ha ha haaaa! I have been super irritated by this all season. I mean, it's not like it's hot in there (everyone else seems to be covered if not bundled up most of the time). I would hate having bare chests in my face all the time, especially in the kitchen (barf), and I woudl find it super awkward to hug them. I wonder if they walk around bare chested at home all the time too, or if it's purely a show-offy thing for TV? (That might be a rhetorical question, come to think of it...) 

• LOL 2

I did not love Ty's cold statement that if he had to flirt with Braedon to get further in the game, so be it. I mean, I am all for playing the game with all the tools you have, but it just seems like dirty pool to prey on someone's emotions like that (Boogie from BB US will probably always hold the crown for most egregious use of that strategy with Erica, but still.).

Somehow it makes it worse for me that it's Braedon, too. He still seems painfully self-conscious most of the time (even his Beth-imitation screech fests are forced and uncomfortable), which makes him seem a bit vulnerable, to me.

I don't know. I just really didn't like Ty in that moment and decided I wanted anyone but him to win. Maybe because he didn't say anything to indicate felt even a teeny bit bad about it.   

• Love 4

Braedon showed some self-awareness there, about his potential weakness in the face of Tychon's flirtatiousness, but it's too late now. Though frankly sound like he was inclined to actually do anything about it either. I'm just relieved that he won't be blindsided if Ty dismisses him after the game.

But also: this was almost the first episode they showed that relationship. Small hints before but that's it. And it seems to be a fairly influential one, game-wise. Stupid editors.

Kiefer probably does deserve the win for playing so well (and, as Ty acknowledged, he played throughout the game), but he's so annoying to me now. Such an attention whore and panderer to the audience. Ugh. If he'd dialed that down a few notches, along with his arrogance, I would have been fully on board for a Kiefer win. Why can't I have a player to root for who played well AND I like? WHY???   

• Love 4

That was intense! At the eviction interview, Arissa seemed unusually moved and emotional. I'm really looking forward to the finale. 

On a shallow note, I thought Arissa looked the best she's looked all season. Finally, a flattering outfit. 

I hope the jury members have earplugs. Victoria and Beth together in a house are going to be a decibel-shattering combo. No one will be able to hear the loons. Meanwhile, I wonder what Beth's intentions are towards Jed? I find her unreadable. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 2
3 hours ago, Scofflaw said:

Braedon showed some self-awareness there, about his potential weakness in the face of Tychon's flirtatiousness, but it's too late now. Though frankly sound like he was inclined to actually do anything about it either. I'm just relieved that he won't be blindsided if Ty dismisses him after the game.

But also: this was almost the first episode they showed that relationship. Small hints before but that's it. And it seems to be a fairly influential one, game-wise. Stupid editors.

Kiefer probably does deserve the win for playing so well (and, as Ty acknowledged, he played throughout the game), but he's so annoying to me now. Such an attention whore and panderer to the audience. Ugh. If he'd dialed that down a few notches, along with his arrogance, I would have been fully on board for a Kiefer win. Why can't I have a player to root for who played well AND I like? WHY???   

You've hit the nail right on the head regarding Keifer, I agree he's played a good game, but there's something about him that just comes across as insincere, like he's playing a role, I don't know, haven't been able to get in his corner all season. 

Would love to see Tara in the final two, she rocked that POV.  Ty couldn't find the bright red phone that was in front of him and ringing!

• Love 3

This was such a fun veto comp! Ty not being able to find the phone was hilarious! Bray jumping through the brick wall without even looking at the numbers was hilarious!

It would have been great if Ty and Keifer made it to final 2 because then I really don't know who would have won and it would probably be a close vote.  

At this point Brayden gets 2nd place no matter who he's sitting beside. 

• Love 5
(edited)

All 3 deserve to win, IMO.

Why do the stylists hate Arisa Cox? Is she secretly super mean and bitchy?

Is she not allowed to look at herself in the mirror and say "oh hell no"? Serious question because what the heck was that?

Edited by zibnchy
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1
21 minutes ago, zibnchy said:

Is she not allowed to look at herself in the mirror and say "oh hell no"? Serious question because what the heck was that?

I wish you could have seen and heard the reactions in my house. Bewilderment and horror mainly. 

Another pet peeve. Tera has done a fantastic job keeping up with all the young, fit guys. Her size and age seem irrelevant. But I can't stand it when women endlessly play the "Mom" card. I wonder how many times she'll reference it before the end of the finale? 

I have other peeves. Maybe I need to eat something. 

• LOL 4

Maybe it's because I finally ate some pizza, but unbelievably, as the show wore on, Arissa's dress grew on me. By the end I sort of liked it. 

I have many thoughts, but will wait for a bit so I'm not spoiling the winners for anyone. No surprises for me, but an enjoyable outcome, with a happy, unbitter jury. 

Predictable ending.

Julie telling Arissa to bring her back for all stars was hilarious. Yah, ok Julie.

I literally ff'd the first 11 minutes of the show. Did we really need a full season recap? 

Good season overall. See you all next time!!

• Love 3
16 minutes ago, Samwise979 said:

Julie telling Arissa to bring her back for all stars was hilarious. Yah, ok Julie.

That was awkward. "I was the first one out. I deserve to be on All Stars!" Alissa handled it well though. 

I thought it was sad but sweet at the end when Ty started to walk towards Alissa and she held up her hand and said "I can't get near you, but my face hurts from smiling." I also loved her and the other black houseguests all joking about their worries about getting decent haircuts in the house.

Moments like this are why I really enjoy Arissa as host. You can tell she gets emotionally involved in each season. 

• Love 1

I enjoyed this season.  It seemed to go quickly.  I believe it was a shorter season.  

I did not really care which of the final 3 won.  They were all worthy.  But I found I was happy for Ty.  I was surprised he got all but Tera's vote.  I think Rohan and Tina surprised me the most.  I thought they would vote for Breydon.  Tera was probably still a bit upset with Ty for booting her.  

I am curious what happens with the Jed & Beth relationship once Jed talks to his mother.  She was all over Twitter hating on Beth.  It could be awkward.

46 minutes ago, LakeGal said:

I am curious what happens with the Jed & Beth relationship once Jed talks to his mother.  She was all over Twitter hating on Beth.  It could be awkward.

Really? What did she say? 

I did not read the tweets.  But I am sure you can find them.  I heard they were extremely hateful. Jed's mother should have kept her feelings to herself.  She really hated Beth and did not hold back calling her names that were disgusting.  

With 7 from Ontario, 4 from BC, 2 from Quebec and 1 from Alberta, Nova Scotia and New Brunswick it is going to be normal boring bland affair. There will be stupid catchword and alliance names. With over half being people of colour it shows that the American is still casting and they don't cast interesting people. I miss it when it was cast by Canadians and they put on 'real' people not social media influencer wannabe.

I'll give it a try but I don't expect to be watching after the first week.

The only two things I don't want to see on any season of Big brother are the pretty boys and the cookout. They were good when they happened, but never again. Let's see some people having knowledge of the game and actually playing it.

And to be totally honest the game is just a reason for me to listen to Taran's podcasts and read your comments in here. :P

• Love 1

So I watched some videos from the new cast and I can't say I dislike many of them yet. I always dislike the women who say they want to find a strong guy and get in a showmance with him and use him as shield, so there are two of them there, and also the strong cocky guys who want to get in a bromance and compbeast their way to the end. I think the rest of the people are ok, I like that there are some strong women so I do hope to see a women's alliance, there are some guffy people who could be fun. Anyway, just for the record I have chosen Josh for my winner pick.

• Love 1

Just got through checking out the cast videos. My favourite part of BBUS and BBCAN is participating in my friend's pool . You pick 7 houseguests for your team - two are power players (earn twice the points), 3 regular, and one nemesis (earn negative points). Points are awarded (or docked) for a number of things like winning comps, saying phrases like "backdoor" or "pawn", crying in the diary room, seen eating Wendy's, nominated, wears costume etc etc.

I only have 4 cast members on my "annoying as shit" list, which isn't too bad! I noticed there are an awful lot of athletic guys this season. 

Not sure who I'm going to pick for my teams yet - I usually submit two. Any first thoughts on who might go far and win me a lot of points? 

• Useful 1

Did anyone watch?

It was a fast paced hour.  The house is bright.  They did succeed in making it look like a game show.

Kevin is going to be annoying.  I wonder who will be nommed and evicted.

• Love 1

I'm annoyed by the perkiness of the cast every time BBCAN premieres. Once they settle into the game, it's usually pretty good, though. I'd be targeting every screechy girl.

I've attended castings a couple of times. I was a year older than Marty when I tried out for Season 1. I'd still love to be on the show, but I'm sure that they wouldn't cast me because of my age, even though I look younger than Marty. I've been a fitness trainer since 1986, so it's not as if I have one foot in the grave. I just know that I'd enter the house like Cody on BBUS and immediately hate everyone who couldn't stop mugging for the cameras. I still don't understand why they believe that's what the fans want to see.

• Love 4
(edited)
4 hours ago, dolphincorn said:

I'm annoyed by the perkiness of the cast every time BBCAN premieres.

Perkiness is putting it nicely. They're making half these people seem utterly horrifying... conceited, narcissistic, loud, mean. I can only hope that's mostly for the intros. The intros make most of them look like my worst nightmare.

Arissa looks very cute. I hated how they dressed her last season but she looks good. I've always appreciated her as a host, though, and she's so invested in the show. 

Haleena seems nice though. So does Marty. Borderline normal. And obviously, given the name, I have to be partial to Melina. 

I HATE the house visually. Other seasons I always preferred it to the US BB house, but this season it'd make the eyes fall out of your head. It's so loud it's hard to see the people. 

But it's February in Canada, so obviously I'll keep watching. 😂

ETA I just saw RHAP and Melissa feels EXACTLY like me about the house this season, although she expressed it better than I did. I felt a little bit vindicated. 

Edited by Melina22
  • Love 2
On 3/3/2022 at 6:46 AM, LakeGal said:

Did anyone watch?

It was a fast paced hour.  The house is bright.  They did succeed in making it look like a game show.

Kevin is going to be annoying.  I wonder who will be nommed and evicted.

I watched it and I agree Kevin is very annoying, I think he said he wants Canada to hate him, good start there buddy.   I was hoping he would get the boot, don't think he's as savvy as he thinks he is tho, as a couple of the girls were sort of catching onto him, but one of them was sent home.  

I don't care for the girl who was nominated and then won Veto, I can't seem to catch her name, Jace? or something similar, she is confrontational, jumping at Moose for using the word 'unfortunatly', really?  I dislike people who think they are the only ones who should have opinions.  Her meeting with the HOH was weird, I would have put her on the block too.

• Love 3

I'm not sure who I like yet. I agree with the over the top perkiness of the houseguests. I hate the intros every year. Calm down, geez. I hope they start settling in soon and relax. 

I'm not surprised by the first eviction. She didn't seem to be interested in talking to people and making any type of connection with anyone other than Kevin.

• Love 3

Just wanting to say that Kevin and Jess (who won the veto) are huge fans of the game. Kevin is even a patron of RHAP and they both know the game really well so I tend to root for the superfans rather than people who just look pretty and don't know what is going on in the game (looking at you Gino, Jacey and Stephanie...).

• Useful 1
  • Love 1
6 hours ago, wintrygal said:

I don't care for the girl who was nominated and then won Veto, I can't seem to catch her name, Jace? or something similar, she is confrontational, jumping at Moose for using the word 'unfortunatly', really? 

It's Jess. I don't think she/they will do well because they're so aggressive and like to interrogate people. No one likes that. I don't think they'll win even though they "manifested" it. 

Noooo, I lost my namesake! 😢 And after the universe brought her there specifically to win! (Truthfully, I can't get behind all this manifesting and universe stuff. Too reminiscent of The Secret, which I have no time for.) 

Imagine being in that house with a migraine. Even Arisa's suit was screaming. (Although she still looked great with her yellow heels.) The veto comp looked very cool though. 

I know 6 year olds who know more than Stephanie. What's wrong with her? Is she pretending? Isn't she a youth counsellor? 

I sort of like Kevin, not personally but as a game player. I think he could prove to be really fun to watch. He has layers. 

Does anyone here have the live feeds? I'd get them but I already spend half my life on screens and I'm afraid to. 

• Love 1

So I'm guessing we're won't be having anymore opening credits, huh? That sucks, since it really is helpful in remembering who's who. I can still name all the Houseguests from the first five seasons, but the rest in the seasons since are just a blur. At least with Survivor, there are three tribes, so it's somewhat easier to remember, but here? It's difficult to tell one dark-haired girl from another dark-haired girl. I suppose I should stop bitching about that LOL.

If Gino's head-to-toe tattoos wasn't enough for you, well here's a lovely scene with him sitting on the toilet while his alliance meets. Swoon! Wonder if Jaycee-Lynne will still feel the way she does about Gino after seeing him on the toilet? I'd be embarrassed to have that broadcast on TV for all of Canada to see. Yikes!

It brought up awful memories of Season 3, when some Houseguests were meeting in the HOH room and the toilet was behind a curtain, and Graig pulled it back and proceeded to have a conversation with everyone, none of whom seemed the least bit bothered by it. That's twice in one show where people don't seem put off having face-to-face conversations with people on toilets.

Jay is supremely obnoxious and I hope he leaves tonight. I was glad when Jacey-Lynne won the POV, which I would not have been able to do without throwing pieces like Jay did.

That house really is lit up like the sun, isn't it?

I like Marty the most so far, but looking at the cast list, there's a Moose? And a Hermon? Is Hermon the one who won the first HOH?

• Love 1

Remember I said I thought Arisa's stylist was doing a great job with her this season? Okay, scratch that. 

I wasn't sad about how the vote went. I found Jay quite unlikeable from the start. It wasn't just the constant attention-seeking, I don't think Jay likes people. They actually admitted to not having any friends outside the house. Marty said tonight that Jay had a strong social game, but I never saw any sign of this, apart from Josh. Maybe I'm wrong. 

I can't read Summer. She's often hilarious and super quirky, a born entertainer, but it's hard to know who she really is. I'm enjoying her though. Maybe we'll get to know her better. 

Ika and Dmitri are getting married! I'm so excited! (Just kidding. I didn't see their season and only know Ika from other things. I actually expected it to be the couple from Newfoundland, assuming they're still together.) 

Edited by Melina22
  • Love 3

Ugh, Summer can go anytime. Her voting and reaction to Arisa was so bad. I do like that there aren't shout outs. I think the only one who did one was the mom.

I was embarrassed for Gino to be sitting on the toilet listening. That was just something I did not need to see. Other than that I do like him. I guess so far I'm cheering for Marty, Kyle & Gino. I also like Josh.

• Love 4

That house would give me a blinding headache and I'd be constantly running into things as it all looks like mirrors, mind you I do that at home, with no mirrors but still....

I was glad to see Jay go, he wasn't very likeable at all.  I'm starting to warm up to Jess a bit, tho expect she could be sent packing this week, and I'd be ok with that too. 

Sumer is over the top, just on all the time, folks like that can be tiring to be around.  I can't believe that most of them don't see through Kevins act, comes across as really bad acting, and not sincere at all at least to me, but I guess I know he's putting on an act, and they don't have that advantage so there's that.  

We haven't seen too much of Kyle so interested in seeing how he handles being HOH.

• Love 2
Spoiler

I can’t believe how badly Kyle is handling his hoh…he’s giving Frenchie a run for his money LOL!!  so far he nommed Steph and moose, moose won veto so Kyle told Betty that she’s the replacement nom…. Then Marty convinced him that he should back door Josh so now that’s the plan..  he’s all over the place! 🥴

Live feed SPOILER about Kyles HOH 

• Love 1
On 3/11/2022 at 6:14 AM, funandfitpt said:

Ugh, Summer can go anytime. Her voting and reaction to Arisa was so bad. I do like that there aren't shout outs. I think the only one who did one was the mom.

I was embarrassed for Gino to be sitting on the toilet listening. That was just something I did not need to see. Other than that I do like him. I guess so far I'm cheering for Marty, Kyle & Gino. I also like Josh.

I was fine with Summer until this episode. (I was gone all weekend and just got around to Thursday's.) But the way she greeted Arisa and just being ON all the time (plus that ridiculous shower cap she wears) would test even my patience. Tone it down, girl!

I guess we'll be getting these stupid alliance gang signs every vote now? That seems like something 12-year-olds who are trying desperately to be cool would do, so seeing people in their 20s and 30s doing it is just embarrassing.

Well, I guess it's marginally better than: "MOMDADGRAMMAGRAMPATOMMYLEEANNELISASARAHJESSICARACHELRAYFONZIEPOOCHIEROBBIEDALEDENISE ILOVEYOUUUUUUUUUU!!!!" from every Houseguest like last season on BBUS. Christ, that was painful! I stopped watching eviction episodes altogether because it was so obnoxious, especially when they started yelling out Instagram handles. Jesus.

I know it sucks to be nominated, but Betty was really putting me off with acting like a child, especially with Kevin in the washroom. And I am not a Kevin fan.

Josh is incredibly handsome, even though he has yet to do anything of note.

Kyle won HOH... great. So we get to witness gang signs being thrown down every time from that alliance now, I imagine.

• Love 1
18 hours ago, Joan of Argh said:

I can’t believe how badly Kyle is handling his hoh…he’s giving Frenchie a run for his money LOL!!  

Before watching tonight's show I assumed this was hyperbole, but no. He really is Frenchie all over again, and he'll almost certainly meet Frenchie's fate. Moose will stay, and he'll be SOOO MAD! And no one will trust Kyle now he's shown what a loose cannon he is. It was interesting to see how well Kevin and Jess managed him.

I must be getting used to Jess, because they don't annoy me any more, particularly after seeing them use so much insight to talk Kyle into keeping them. But I laughed when they said "Kyle believes in the universe like me." Someone said that last week too, and I mean, who doesn't believe in the universe?

I guess the idea is that "the universe" is inexplicably invested in giving people what they want especially if they "manifest" specific things. I'm all about freedom of religion, but I find this concept so incredibly vague! And it requires so little of a person except to wish for stuff. Maybe to also avoid mass murder and the use of plastic straws. (Sorry to be so snarky. I know Jess means well, and people have a right to believe whatever they want, but New Agey stuff brings out the snark in me.) 

This was an entertaining episode. I'll be disappointed when King Kyle gets sent to the guillotine. 

Edited by Melina22
  • Love 2
7 hours ago, HeShallBMySquishy said:

I guess we'll be getting these stupid alliance gang signs every vote now? That seems like something 12-year-olds who are trying desperately to be cool would do, 

Kyle won HOH... great. So we get to witness gang signs being thrown down every time from that alliance now, I imagine.

It’s even worse now that Kyle torpedoed the “Savage Seven” by nomming Moose…
The sign sort of made sense with the number “7” and the way they positioned their fingers into giving a needle in the arm and it also resembled a “7” but tonight they were practicing it as a “6” and it looked so stupid and none of them could even figure out how to make it work 😂

• LOL 3
6 hours ago, Melina22 said:

Before watching tonight's show I assumed this was hyperbole, but no. He really is Frenchie all over again, and he'll almost certainly meet Frenchie's fate. Moose will stay, and he'll be SOOO MAD! And no one will trust Kyle now he's shown what a loose cannon he is. It was interesting to see how well Kevin and Jess managed him.

I must be getting used to Jess, because they don't annoy me any more, particularly after seeing them use so much insight to talk Kyle into keeping them. But I laughed when they said "Kyle believes in the universe like me." Someone said that last week too, and I mean, who doesn't believe in the universe?

I guess the idea is that "the universe" is inexplicably invested in giving people what they want especially if they "manifest" specific things. I'm all about freedom of religion, but I find this concept so incredibly vague! And it requires so little of a person except to wish for stuff. Maybe to also avoid mass murder and the use of plastic straws. (Sorry to be so snarky. I know Jess means well, and people have a right to believe whatever they want, but New Agey stuff brings out the snark in me.) 

This was an entertaining episode. I'll be disappointed when King Kyle gets sent to the guillotine. 

I agree I’m not a big fan of all the new age stuff either, to each their own but something about it annoys me…. Maybe I’m just old and cranky 😂

Jess is really starting to grow on me as well which is a surprise because the first couple weeks they got on my nerves.

I also like Jess and Kevin together they have some good talks and strategize well together… I hope Kevin is sincere and doesn’t throw them under the bus.

I think my faves right now are Jess, Kevin, Summer, Haleena, Ty, Betty and Josh…. I’m hoping Moose will team up with them and give Kyle & Company some payback! 😋

Edited by Joan of Argh
They and them
  • Love 3

Live Feeds SPOILER!

Spoiler

So it looks like even Marty has jumped off Kyles sinking ship… it’s going down faster than the Titanic…. If things play out the way people are saying and nothing changes before Thursday there could be 9 votes to evict Steph meanwhile she’s prancing around all confident because Kyle told her he’s got all the votes *LOCKED* to save her (he’s so out of touch with reality) 🥴

Meanwhile Kyle spent a good portion of the day thinking up a new alliance name for him and his home boys… (Kyle, Marty, Gino, Hermon) he approached Marty by the hot tub and told him that HE decided they’ll be the “Village Voice” and that they’ll shorten it to “VV4” 

Marty stood there like a deer in the headlights and was like “Village?” “Voice”? “huh”??  So Kyle launches into this detailed description how the BB House is a village and they’ll be running the village so they’re the voice… *Marty looking confused* 🤔 Kyle continues explaining…… lolol

maybe it’s just me but if you have to go into a lengthy explanation of an alliance name it’s probably a stupid name.

Moose used the veto on himself and Kyle nommed Josh (after pissing Betty off by telling her that she was the replacement nom) so it’s Steph and Josh OTB for Thursday.

One of the boys told Kyle it was too bad that he told Betty and then changed to Josh and Kyle said it was “no big deal” and that he can “Boot Betty around” because she’s useless and of course that got back to Betty! 😂

Kyle has burned almost every bridge and pissed off a bunch of people with his bumbling. 
I can’t wait for Thursday it has the potential for an awesome blindside… keeping my fingers crossed 🤞 

• Love 1

What a great episode tonight! Kyle as HoH is a total trainwreck. In one week he nominated 3 members OF HIS OWN ALLIANCE! You can't make this stuff up! 

Oh, and for good measure he told the same person twice that he was putting them up, then didn't do it. He's right - he'll definitely be remembered, just not the way he thinks. 😁

• LOL 3
  • Love 1
55 minutes ago, Melina22 said:

What a great episode tonight! Kyle as HoH is a total trainwreck. In one week he nominated 3 members OF HIS OWN ALLIANCE! You can't make this stuff up! 

Oh, and for good measure he told the same person twice that he was putting them up, then didn't do it. He's right - he'll definitely be remembered, just not the way he thinks. 😁

I laughed so hard when he said “I want to be remembered”

ohhhhhh don’t worry Kyle…. You’ll be remembered… probably as the worst HOH ever!  
😂

• LOL 3

I love a good blindside and that was a good one. I'm bummed that Gino won HOH because I wanted someone to put up Kyle. He'll probably target Marty and Kevin because they voted out Steph. 

Summer is so much better when she's not in the diary room. I wish she'd tone it down in there. It is so annoying. Also, annoying - all the hand signs they were making. I have no idea what they were.

• Love 3

I love a blindside.  I am glad nobody gave them a heads up.  I heard earlier that Ty wanted to warn Stephanie before the show.  But she was talked out of it in case it hurt Josh.  

Gino winning is good for me.  If anyone other than Gino won it would have probably been Gino and Kyle on the block.  Not that I really care if they leave.  But I like the idea that everyone is now going to be scrambling to try and stay off the block.  I don't really know who Gino will put up.  I want chaos.  I do not have any favourites.  I also don't really hate anyone yet.  I was hoping Summer would not win HOH.  I just don't think I could handle a week of Summer as HOH.  She is just a bit too much in large doses.  

• Love 2