Type keyword(s) to search

Big Brother Canada - General Discussion

• Start Topic

5 minutes ago, Brendan Birch said:

My guess is that Betty sent Haleena out instead of Kevin to keep down Josh's temptation of taking her as an easy goat to the F2.  Now Josh has almost no choice but to go with Betty if he wants a chance.

Especially after seeing that the jury is so anti-Josh, which was interesting.

If the jury segment was accurate, Betty has the best chance of the F3.

That was very interesting I didn't realize so many of the jurors were unhappy with Josh

I think Kev has the best chance of winning if he can get to F2 and once Haleena starts explaining to the jury how Kev was involved in almost every decision I think he'll be a shoe in to win over Josh or Betty.

Can't wait for tomorrows show! 

• Love 1
1 hour ago, wintrygal said:

I'm hoping for a Josh win, can't stand the other two. 

Josh sure does cry a lot, isn't he a veterinarian, can't imagine him having to put some poor little creature down, unless he just drowns them with his tears.  Sweet sensitive guy tho. 

Josh is a pediatrician, he works at the same hospital as one of my daughters.

16 minutes ago, The Crazed Spruce said:

Yeah, I'm pretty sure Marty has the votes. A lot more than Betty would have.

I think you mean Kevin! 😉 

Wow! Surprisingly, Marty won Canada’s favourite player and $10,000!  Kevin won with all votes except Betty’s and Josh as runner up gets $20,000.

• Love 1

Josh may have lost either way but he stood a way better chance with Betty. How the heck did he come up with the idea to evict her? Kevin's final manipulation? 🤷🏼‍♀️

I think Kevin's win is the first time in bb history that the person I wanted to win won! I would have been happy if Josh won too though.  Just didn't want Betty to.

Good season!! I wish they were all like that!

• Love 4
3 hours ago, Samwise979 said:

Josh may have lost either way but he stood a way better chance with Betty. How the heck did he come up with the idea to evict her? Kevin's final manipulation? 🤷🏼‍♀️

I think Kevin's win is the first time in bb history that the person I wanted to win won! I would have been happy if Josh won too though.  Just didn't want Betty to.

Good season!! I wish they were all like that!

Same here, I’m usually unhappy and disappointed with the winner.

It was so nice to root for Kevin and actually have him win!! 🎉🥳🍻

great season, really enjoyed it right to the end 👍🏻❤️

• Love 2

I enjoyed this season quite a bit. Not often (almost never, really) do we get a winner on any BB who was actually strategic and smart, and KNEW they were playing a game. Didn't make things personal or ugly and gave it his all. He looked completely exhausted and shocked to have done it.

I feel for all 3 finalists, though. They may be scarred for life lol. Felt terrible for Betty, and I'm sure Josh is so regretful to not only lose spectacularly by taking Kevin, but lose the chance for Betty to get money, either. Not to mention, their friendship is probably ruined. Per Taran's exit interview with both, they may be ok with each other and say it was just a game, but it doesn't sound like he will be in her wedding anymore.

And Marty sucks.

(edited)

Hi All,

What are the best seasons of this show?   Thank you.

If you're willing to answer, I would love it if you didn't say who won the seasons.  Appreciate it.

So far I have watched S2 and S5 because I really like Ika Wong.

Edited by Ms Blue Jay

I just finished the episode and I found the premiere underwhelming and disappointing. Maybe I'm still very angry and sad that there will be no live feeds, but still I think it was a mess. We saw very little from personal relationships forming which is the most interesting thing when they enter the house. More usually than not the first 3 days dictate how the game will go. Alliances are made these 3 first days, relationships that last till the end, showmances etc. I got nothing of these things and I'm sure we won't even get the truth of what will go on in the house. I'm imagining the scenario of someone winning in the end and we will be like "wtf how and why did this person win?". I didn't like it and I know that there will be no live feeds that will explain these things and I'm like "beh why am I even watching?". :(

• Like 2
12 hours ago, LakeGal said:

Did anyone watch?

So far, I am watching every episode.

I just saw episode 2.  I like how smart Claudia seems.  John Michael admitted stuff that blew my mind in a bad way.   What was he thinking?

Does anyone know what happened with Amal?

Edited by Ms Blue Jay

John Michael was dumb.  He was not even HOH yet and he is telling who he will nom.  Then he doesn't win and he has already made enemies.  

I don't remember names yet.  It will take me awhile.

The boys alliance will most likely blow up, people were picking up on it before they were all properly introduced, not a good strategy.  Zack is going to be annoying I think, pretty much already annoying me...  Roberto is rather pretty. 

• Like 1

I'm sorry to repeat myself but I'm so mad for no feeds that I can't even bother to think who I like and all.

The only good thing in this horrible season will be that Kevin Jacobs, my favorite winner of all times, will be with Taran every Thursday to comment on the eviction episode. This news just made my day. I just adore him 💓

9 hours ago, LakeGal said:

John Michael was dumb.  He was not even HOH yet and he is telling who he will nom.  Then he doesn't win and he has already made enemies.  

I don't remember names yet.  It will take me awhile.

My thoughts exactly... "Why are you telling them who you'll nominate???"

I've watched the first 2 episodes and so far no one stands out as someone I'm impressed with, hopefully that will change.

I'm still angry that there's no live feeds so maybe that's part of the problem.  😠

• Like 1
  • Applause 1

My prediction the first epsiode was right, Zach is so annoying, good Lord,  just stop talking, definitely coming on too strong as  the rest of the 'bros' already appear to be tiring of him, you can actually see them zoning out when he's droning on and on.   I'm hoping he'll be going out the door sooner rather than later.  He seems to be a bit older than the others to me, too lazy to go look him up to find out.

I found the conversation between Ty and Claudia a bit disturbing, he's known her all of five minutes and has issues with her wearing Roberto's sweater?  Run girl run..  This season is looking predictable, the girls doing the bidding of the guys, for f...ks sake, play your own game idiots. 

I fear John Michael is toast, but I would like to see some of his gameplay, tho I don't know about him being the smartest one since he put the target on himself  right off the bat by declaring to the boys that he was coming after the boys.  But I but still want/wanted  to see just what he would do should he get HOH.  I wondered too about zach's comment about JM being in love with him, really?  I saw no indiciation of that, have they even had a conversation? 

• Like 3
  • Applause 1
18 hours ago, wintrygal said:

I wondered too about zach's comment about JM being in love with him, really?  I saw no indiciation of that, have they even had a conversation? 

No. Zach is just so cocky that he thinks JM is indeed in love with him. 🙄

• Like 1

Ugh.  Not how I wanted things to go.  Poor guy .  I know he made a big mistake in what he said to Zach on like day 1, but it still makes me so sad.  And everyone lying to his face this episode was just overkill.  

I love how they don't do a million shoutouts to their family when voting!  Is there a rule against it?  

Santina and her lip job just annoy me now.  Mrs. Pick Me.

That looks like an insanely dangerous HOH competition.

Edited by Ms Blue Jay
  • Like 1

I felt really bad for John Michael, I know he came out too strong, but for them all to fall in line like a bunch of sheep, come on people, wake up!   I wasn't really surprised that he went home, as they always edit it to look like there's going to be a surprise at the vote, and alas, just more of the same.  Why do I watch this I wonder? They formed a whole cast of very similar people/personalities, no one really stands out much at all, can't tell some of them apart, well I John Michael stood out, see where that got him.  

Could have done without the Junior High smooch giggle session with Claudia and what's his name, I would rather watch the game playing.

• Like 2

21 hours ago, wintrygal said:

Could have done without the Junior High smooch giggle session with Claudia and what's his name, I would rather watch the game playing.

You and me both, some showmances are wrong right from the start and this is one of them.... plus his weird jealous behavior over the sweater was CREEPY! 

He's way too insecure, jealous and immature. 👎

3 hours ago, Joan of Argh said:

New HOH SPOILER

Reveal spoiler

Dan is the new head of household

interesting, might make for some good conversations

Spoiler

Hope wants to leave, he says he didn't know what he was getting into. I know he was recruited, but why don't they watch seasons ahead of time so they know a little of what they are getting into?    Wants Dan to nominate him.

Spoiler

It seems that Hope has quit the game according to sources from twitter. The Digital Daily that was to be aired today is delayed and nobody knows if and when it's coming up. Taran had scheduled a podcast after the DD and he canceled it. WTF is going on with this season?

2 minutes ago, Ms Blue Jay said:

How are there so many spoilers when there are no live feeds?

They release some digital dailies that are selected parts from the live feeds.

By the way the spoiler I posted before was false alarm 😊

I'm starting to warm to this season because most players seem to be realizing what was evident to me in the first episode, which is that Zach is a huge tool who thinks he is much smarter he is.  He's done next week, fingers crossed. I thought this cast were a bunch of nitwits except for Claudia and Kuzie but maybe not.

• Like 2
9 hours ago, Ms Blue Jay said:

Finally this show is so interesting now.  Sitting through it paid off.

I agree, almost didn't watch as I get so frustrated with these people! 

Yay Vanessa!, you go girl, blow that house up!  I am hopeful I will get to see Zach's ass handed to him sooner rather than later, and he can take Ty with him, what Claudia sees in him I don't know, he talks down to her, and is very dismissive, not good signs. I get such a bad vibe off him, really and truly.  Glad Santina is seeing the light and hope Dan listens to her.  

Poor Jonathan, I get it tho, some people aren't cut out for the backstabbing and lying,  I hope he dosen't leave, he hasn't had much screen time and I wanted to see more of him.  I will find it funny if Hope gets sent home, I think he only wanted on the block to be able to play in the Veto and win something, but his good friend Zach took the money on him, wake up dude.     

Edited by wintrygal
  • Like 3
20 minutes ago, wintrygal said:

I am hopeful I will get to see Zach's ass handed to him sooner rather than later, and he can take Ty with him, what Claudia sees in him I don't know, he talks down to her, and is very dismissive, nat good signs.

I totally get what you're saying.  I really wanted to like Ty at first, and Claudia probably did too.  But she seems sooooo much more mature than him. He's a dick.

• Like 4