Type keyword(s) to search

Big Brother Canada - General Discussion

• Start Topic

LIVE FEED SPOILER

Spoiler

Oh what a tangled web we weave when first we practice to deceive… 😂

Jess has talked nonstop and even they are worrying about the mess they’ve made of their hoh…. Looks like there’s a very good chance of another blindside and vote flip.

Gino, Jacey, Marty and Kevin are pushing hard on Haleena and Josh to evict Ty…. Jess is in agreement because they feel Summer, Ty and Betty are just playing them so they started off nomming moose and hermon, then put Ty on the block as a pawn who they now want evicted…. Kevin got Josh to agree and Josh will talk to Haleena tomorrow about making an alliance of 3 with Kevin, then they’ll each take a couple people as their players to control (like The Cookout)

The “Man Downs” alliance is Summer, Betty, Ty and supposedly Haleena but Haleena thinks she’s low on the list and just being used as a vote.

Jacey had a long talk with Haleena and Haleena seems to be on-board with the flip

Will update after tomorrows talks… lots of potential for an exciting week plus it’s double eviction to add to the chaos!

EDIT TO CORRECT: Sorry… Summer was talking about the “Siblings” alliance all day and I guess it stuck in my brain, I didn’t realize I named the wrong alliance in my post.. I’ve corrected my mistake and the alliance is “Man Downs”

“The Siblings” is a different alliance.

Edited by Joan of Argh
Edited to correct alliance name
  • Love 1
15 hours ago, Joan of Argh said:

LIVE FEED SPOILER

Reveal spoiler

Oh what a tangled web we weave when first we practice to deceive… 😂

Jess has talked nonstop and even they are worrying about the mess they’ve made of their hoh…. Looks like there’s a very good chance of another blindside and vote flip.

Gino, Jacey, Marty and Kevin are pushing hard on Haleena and Josh to evict Ty…. Jess is in agreement because they feel Summer, Ty and Betty are just playing them so they started off nomming moose and hermon, then put Ty on the block as a pawn who they now want evicted…. Kevin got Josh to agree and Josh will talk to Haleena tomorrow about making an alliance of 3 with Kevin, then they’ll each take a couple people as their players to control (like The Cookout)

The “Man Downs” alliance is Summer, Betty, Ty and supposedly Haleena but Haleena thinks she’s low on the list and just being used as a vote.

Jacey had a long talk with Haleena and Haleena seems to be on-board with the flip

Will update after tomorrows talks… lots of potential for an exciting week plus it’s double eviction to add to the chaos!

EDIT TO CORRECT: Sorry… Summer was talking about the “Siblings” alliance all day and I guess it stuck in my brain, I didn’t realize I named the wrong alliance in my post.. I’ve corrected my mistake and the alliance is “Man Downs”

“The Siblings” is a different alliance.

that's so funny @Joan of Argh

I did the exact same thing when giving hubby an update... damn Summer "Siblings this" and "Siblings that" .... after updating hubby he was like "who are the siblings?"

and the funny thing is I'm not even sure who is in the Siblings... I'm thinking it's some combination of Hermon, Betty, Summer and TY... Hermon and Betty went to the same school and knew each other.... I think they said they're both Ethiopian?

This season has a flood of alliances, they're formed one day and fall apart the next... hard to keep track.

• Love 2
Spoiler

Moose and Hermon just discussed moose staying and that they’ll be gunning for Betty, summer, Haleena, Jess and Kevin 

when hermon left the room moose looked into the camera did some fist pumps and said…  “this is happening!!!..I’m coming for YOU JESS!… you can’t get rid of me and I’m coming for you!”

This week was not a good week for Jess, she’s put a bigger target on her back and both of her initial noms will still be in the house. 
(of course anything can happen before Thursday but it seems rock solid at this point)

• Useful 1

LIVE FEED SPOILER

Spoiler

Ty's campaigning is lame as hell, she wants them to keep her because she's doing this for "a higher calling" (Ty's actual words) "it's for her daughter and to give her a better life" and her other reason is because "She didn't get to play in the POV and Moose did"

ummmm ya it happens all the time it's called a backdoor and everyone in that house wants to win, being a single mom and having a kid doesn't mean you automatically have a pass on being backdoored.

Seriously I'm so sick of Ty using her daughter to pull on peoples heart strings, how about win a comp and align yourself with better players, quit asking to be kept for your kid.

• Love 3

They were goofing around last night and Marty smashed into the camera really hard, he said that he thought he needed stitches but it didn't split the skin... apparently this is the 3rd or 4th time he's smashed into a camera.

nanny1.jpg

• Love 1

Oh, Petty Betty. Give Moose a chance.😂

Wait... Kevin and Haleena?? The Ghost alliance? 

Okay, I'm stuck with this emoji that won't let me delete it. 🤣

Edited by Melina22
  • LOL 3

Well damn!! I guess I was right the first time!! 😂.  It was the Siblings! 😂

At least now it’s clear

Siblings = Ty, Summer, Betty and Jess

Man Downs = Ty, Summer, Betty and Haleena

but both are really only an alliance of 3 with Haleena and Jess being used when convenient.

I loved it when they showed Jess and Haleena comparing notes.

And the Ghost alliance is real 👻 😂

Edited by Joan of Argh
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1
14 hours ago, Joan of Argh said:

Well damn!! I guess I was right the first time!! 😂.  It was the Siblings! 😂

At least now it’s clear

Siblings = Ty, Summer, Betty and Jess

Man Downs = Ty, Summer, Betty and Haleena

but both are really only an alliance of 3 with Haleena and Jess being used when convenient.

I loved it when they showed Jess and Haleena comparing notes.

And the Ghost alliance is real 👻 😂

I know right... lol... hubby said the same thing "you were right the first time" 😄

too many alliances this year and with BB canada cutting the feeds off so often during game talk it's difficult to keep it all straight or even know who's in each alliance. 😵

What a great episode tonight! So much happened. 

Kevin is emerging as the stealth MVP. He's on no ones radar. 

What a strange dress Arisa had on. It almost looked like it had a tiny screen on it, or maybe a hologram? 

Wow, I didn't expect T to go so hard on Jess, especially that burn about her name. I found it awkward and embarrassing when she was sobbing about being on the block as a single mother. 

By the Jess/Gino vote I'd lost track of who was even remotely likely to vote for who. 

I laughed out loud when Betty got the only gutter ball, because of course she did! Could anyone be any worse at challenges? 😁

• LOL 2
1 hour ago, Melina22 said:

What a great episode tonight! So much happened. 

Kevin is emerging as the stealth MVP. He's on no ones radar. 

What a strange dress Arisa had on. It almost looked like it had a tiny screen on it, or maybe a hologram? 

Wow, I didn't expect T to go so hard on Jess, especially that burn about her name. I found it awkward and embarrassing when she was sobbing about being on the block as a single mother. 

By the Jess/Gino vote I'd lost track of who was even remotely likely to vote for who. 

I laughed out loud when Betty got the only gutter ball, because of course she did! Could anyone be any worse at challenges? 😁

I nearly peed my pants laughing when Betty had the only GUTTER ball!!!  😂🤣😄

Seriously she has to be one of the all time worst people at comps she doesn't just lose or not come close she BOMBS every damn time!

I have no idea what Arisa was wearing, looked AWFUL!... we couldn't figure out wtf it was made of, not flattering at all!

I'm loving Kevin and his crazy scheming  ❤️

• Love 2

I did not like the chain of safety. What an unfair way to evict someone. 

i must have missed the whole name thing because I didn’t know what T was talking about. 

Kevin and Haleena are a good duo. I hope they go far. 

• Love 2
54 minutes ago, funandfitpt said:

I did not like the chain of safety. What an unfair way to evict someone. 

It seemed unfair that Jess wasn't allowed to play in the bowling comp and therefore couldn't play for safety. 

55 minutes ago, funandfitpt said:

I must have missed the whole name thing because I didn’t know what T was talking about. 

Same here. And T was very vindictive about it, like she really hated Jess. I felt like it came out of nowhere. 

• Love 4
Spoiler

Marty told jacey that he’s taking her for the Wendys meal and she was all excited, squealing, thanking him over and over then he left the room and muttered to himself “I hope that helps to soften the blow when I put her on the block”

but then later on he was mulling over putting Betty and summer on the block or even moose as a pawn

i have no idea what he’s gonna do and he’s also pissed off about yesterday…. He’s such an immature moody person for someone his age.

• Useful 1
Spoiler

Summer went to talk to Marty in his hoh room and it got heated lolol… Marty told summer that Jess told him before they left that summer was pitching them to nom Marty ….. summer freaked and kept saying that Jess lied and Marty wasn’t having it he raised his voice and said “Jess didn’t lie, you pitched me!” And summer raised her voice and said “Jess is lying!!!” Then she demanded that Marty look her in the eye and Marty said he had no problem looking in her eye and telling her that Jess didn’t lie!!” Just as it was getting good bb cut the feeds 😡

marty is super pissed at Josh, summer and Betty because they tricked him into voting to evict Gino (again lol) and now that’s the second time he’s backstabbed Gino and got caught because of listening to others who tricked him  (jeeez Marty you’re a grown man, people in bb house LIE and scheme it’s up to you to figure it out not pout like a baby and throw tantrums)

meanwhile Josh and petty Betty were in the pantry trying to think up a good lie to convince everyone that Betty has a super power (she doesn’t) 🙄 shouldn’t she have said that before noms? 

• Love 1
Spoiler

That's tricky for Kevin because he is in a secret alliance with Josh and Haleena so if he saves Josh, Haleena could go up.

The best thing to do is ask Marty if he wants to use it and if he doesn't, to take the gamble that Josh will be saved. Josh has the votes of Kevin and Haleena locked, Hermon has a final two with Josh so I assume he saves him, and they could pull in Moose as well. Josh only needs 4 votes to stay. Also people are scared that Betty has a secret power so that's another reason to want to vote her out.

• Love 1
Spoiler

And to be honest we have to thank Kyle because he is the one who destroyed the big 7 alliance. If Kyle's HoH had gone as it was expected from him, the big 7 alliance would be running the house and the game would have been a boring pangonging.

• Love 2
Spoiler

Kevin was in the hoh for a long time last night trying to convince marty that they should use the veto to back door Hermon and by the end marty seemed to think it was a good idea…. Can’t wait to see what happens 

• Love 2
(edited)

I'm so happy Kevin is still there. Imagine the HGs shock when they discover what game he was really playing! 

I forgot to mention it after the last episode, but did anyone else notice that when Summer is doing her "act" for Arisa when she's voting, acting crazy and complimenting Arisa, Arisa never laughs? I always expect her to but she never does. I get the feeling she's annoyed by Summer's antics.

Arisa does laugh at others antics though - I think Moose made her laugh. I wonder if Arisa finds Summer disrespectful. 

Edited by Melina22
  • Love 2
Spoiler

Looks like Kevin has done it again, marty called Josh into the hoh and told Josh that Kevin will use the veto on him and he’s gonna back door Hermon … he made Josh promise to vote herm out… Josh said absolutely he’ll vote however marty wants…..  marty is so easy to influence and kevin is a master manipulator 

meanwhile hermon was in the pantry alone giggling and laughing about how stupid they all are and that he’s gonna win this thing….. he has no idea that he’s a dead man walking. 

of course anything could happen but it looks rock solid at this point 👍🏻

• Love 1
Spoiler

Marty says he’s gonna say something like “Hermon when Jess was hoh you like to dance your way on and off the block so let’s see you dance your way over again”

😂😂😂

If Marty says that I think Hermon will be too shocked to dance.

• LOL 1
Spoiler

I think it's the first time in a long long time that I am rooting for a player to win. Kevin really deserves the win. He never stops thinking and playing in that house.

• Love 3

I really enjoyed tonight's episode. I don't remember another one where most of it was a replay of a previous episode, showing what happened behind the scenes. It sounds like it should have been boring, but for me it was fascinating.

I particularly enjoyed Kevin's machinations, and seeing how good his instincts are. It's fun to watch the way he manipulates people without appearing to, like how he never expresses strong opinions, deliberately looking sort of bland and undecided. 

I couldn't believe how Marty blew up his own game due to his guilty conscience over lying. Interesting how Summer could read Haleena so well. Too bad no one appears to be able to read Kevin! 

Cool HoH comp. It was fun to watch. 

• Love 2
Spoiler

so it's Betty and Hermon on the block together and I cant believe I'm typing this but it looks like Herm the worm might be staying, Gino and Jacey think it will be better for their game, Summer actually told petty betty that she might vote for Herm to stay which caused a rift between the two of them, betty cant believe that Summer is making her campaign for her vote, Moose says he's voting to keep herm

Kevin told Josh not to worry because he still thinks he can get Gino and Jacey to vote Herm out but I'm not so sure because in private talks between Gino and Jacey they seem to be set on getting rid of Betty

If Herm stays marty will have an uphill battle because Herm, Moose and Gino will all be gunning for him, Gino told the other two that Marty is "HIS" and he wants to be the one to throw him on the block and evict him.

At this point I have no idea what will happen on thursday

• Love 2
23 hours ago, Dustbunny said:
  Reveal spoiler

so it's Betty and Hermon on the block together and I cant believe I'm typing this but it looks like Herm the worm might be staying, Gino and Jacey think it will be better for their game, Summer actually told petty betty that she might vote for Herm to stay which caused a rift between the two of them, betty cant believe that Summer is making her campaign for her vote, Moose says he's voting to keep herm

Kevin told Josh not to worry because he still thinks he can get Gino and Jacey to vote Herm out but I'm not so sure because in private talks between Gino and Jacey they seem to be set on getting rid of Betty

If Herm stays marty will have an uphill battle because Herm, Moose and Gino will all be gunning for him, Gino told the other two that Marty is "HIS" and he wants to be the one to throw him on the block and evict him.

At this point I have no idea what will happen on thursday

Spoiler

I agree it looked like herm was staying but over the last 24 hrs Kevin’s been working hard and I think he’s changed the tide and herm will be evicted.

this season would have been totally different and boring without kevin 😂

• Love 2

Jeez, I can't stand contestants like Betty and Summer who presume that they have some sort of agency in the game simply because they made it through casting. They're awful players, awful at comps, and both of them probably have the idea in their heads that Canada adores them. I'll take a messy player like Marty any day over a useless one like Betty.

• Love 6

What I mostly like in this season and I hope all the next ones are like it is that race, gender, sexual orientation and all that plays no role in the game. I mean, in recent seasons two people of color on the block and one person of color as the replacement nominee would create some drama but not this season.

I think this season people just like and respect each other and there is no under the belt strikes. The game is purely strategic and not at all personal.

• Love 2
Spoiler

Caught a brief blurb earlier today before the feeds went down, the entire house is on slop again and they aren't happy about it.

BB put them all on slop a few weeks ago for being messy jerks and gave them a warning that they'd do it again if necessary... I guess they must have f'*cked up again because they're back on slop

I haven't commented on these boards in FOREVER but I just had to say what an amazing season this has been so far. BBUS take note! 

Love Kevin and I hope he wins. He is so strategic and yet a nice guy. I remember his intro interview and he said something like, he wanted to be the "bad guy" this season and while he is definitely pulling everyone's strings I don't think he's being particularly mean about it.

Hermon, you're so funny, being all mad about how Marty "stabbed you in the back". I guess I dreampt that part where you were talking to yourself about going back on your word to marty and targeting him next week and "not even feeling bad about it."

I don't love Betty but at least I can tell she is actually trying to win these comps and she's just no good at it. Summer is like, whatevs, which I really don't respect. 

• Love 4