Type keyword(s) to search

Big Brother Canada - General Discussion

• Start Topic

I have already quit watching.  Anthony and Spicy V are ruining the season. If they leave I may watch again.  Otherwise I am done.  

• Like 3
  • Love 1
3 minutes ago, LakeGal said:

I have already quit watching.  Anthony and Spicy V are ruining the season. If they leave I may watch again.  Otherwise I am done.  

Ditto, I quit watching after about two or so episodes in.  This season is a total bust, can't imagine anyone is finding it fun to watch, It's gag inducing.

• Like 1
  • Applause 1

I didn’t feel the least bit of sympathy for Vevik, I loved how the people he chose over Dinis just turned their back on him and kicked him out the door!!  
What a total fool, stabbed Dinis in the back for nothing!

Bye Loser!  😂

• Like 1

I wish SV hadn't  won special  veto,  are they scared of her? I also wish she wasn't aligned  with  Anthony.  Not sad for Vivek, not after  the way he treated Dinis. I like the public vote, BBUK does that, and lets the public vote.

(edited)
On 3/28/2024 at 7:21 PM, LakeGal said:

They've ruined the season and made the house just let them run it. 

Vivek deserved it though for Denis. 

Edited by Artsda

At least it looks like Anthony won't have total rule of the house.  Tola winning that Veto was crucial for the women, as it enabled them to get Matthew on the block, despite Avery initially not wanting him nominated.  Get rid of Anthony's soldiers, his grip on the house continues to weaken.

Now to see if they can pull off getting Matthew out tomorrow.

• Like 1

Surprised that no one's talked about the Movie Night Massacre.  That was a great twist that our country's version would never try.

Bayleigh rocked out the safety competition, and the casting twist was excellent.

Tola and Todd clearly wanted to dent the women by putting up Kayla and Avery.  It's just too bad for them that Kayla won the Veto, despite it being stacked with people who would've kept the nominations the same and gotten her out.

But I missed the first half of the episode.  What led up to Elijah being the replacement nominee and evicted?  As the cast HoH, I would've figured that Victoria would've thrown up Todd or Tola and gotten one of them out.

15 hours ago, Rodney said:

But I missed the first half of the episode.  What led up to Elijah being the replacement nominee and evicted?  As the cast HoH, I would've figured that Victoria would've thrown up Todd or Tola and gotten one of them out.

Victoria did not want to upset Anthony by putting up Tola and I’m not sure why she didn’t put up Todd?

1 hour ago, Mimi said:

Victoria did not want to upset Anthony by putting up Tola and I’m not sure why she didn’t put up Todd?

I'm guessing not to upset Bayleigh.

• Like 1
Spoiler

Anthony is the new HOH, he’s definitely thinking of backdooring Spicy Vee and I really hope he does, he told Bayleigh that he thinks Spicys back pain is BS and he also told Bayleigh that Spicy isn’t who Bayleigh thinks she is lolol!!!

He told bayleigh a bunch of dirt on Spicy then he talked to Tod and told him all the shit Spicys been saying about him and the lies she told to try and get Tod evicted.

The gloves are off! 😂