Type keyword(s) to search

The Starling City Times: News and Media about Arrow

Grammaeryn
  • Start Topic

Based off of the positive reactions to Laurel and Nyssa, they would be smart to add KL as a recurring character if not a regular. She is bad ass and she works better with KC than everyone else (IMO).

They'd be better off killing off Laurel on the season finale and bringing Nyssa in as a replacement. KC doesn't have chemistry with any of the main actors and she can't act. Plus, the idea of her being a bad ass is laughable. KL has chemistry with everyone she's been in a scene with. She's like EBR that way.

• Love 5

I did sort of agree with the article on one thing. I had never followed anything about Arrow on social media or on this forum until season 3 when I started watching as it broadcast. So at the end of season 2 when they had Oliver say he loved Felicity, then had the date in 3x01 my reaction was "huh?" I never saw any indication Oliver was in love with Felicity, but that's down to the writing. That ain't the shippers fault!

That gives social media an interesting role to play, that of interpreting what's on screen for other viewers.  Maybe all those lit courses in school are of some use after all.

For me, the point at which I thought it was going to go Olicity was at the end of Salvation when Oliver reached out to Laurel and she said "sure, some time" and left in search of Tommy, and then he went to the lair and connected with Felicity. Classic literary trope.

You know a couple of people I know felt this way too. I told them to rewatch their moments of the first two seasons (when they had the time) with the knowledge that Oliver loves her and that made all the difference and they totally get it now. I guess the writers were too subtle in seasons 1 and 2... that or the viewers brushed off their moments (especially in season 2) because they thought that Laurel/Oliver were still endgame because of how they were written in season one? 

I think a lot of people dismissed everything else, and may still do, because they assume that Lauriver is endgame.  I can see the writers shaking their head, wondering what does it take.  I've also read a lot of "he was in love with Sara in season 2, this Olicity stuff sprang from nowhere, when Sara/Oliver so clearly ended with Sara telling Oliver that she's not the woman for him.. 

• Love 4

I think a lot of people dismissed everything else, and may still do, because they assume that Lauriver is endgame.  I can see the writers shaking their head, wondering what does it take.  I've also read a lot of "he was in love with Sara in season 2, this Olicity stuff sprang from nowhere, when Sara/Oliver so clearly ended with Sara telling Oliver that she's not the woman for him.. 

Even MG believes that Oliver loved Sara but was never in love with her. I know he definitely said that on tumblr a while back. I think people are just dismissing it for the sake of dismissing it. 

• Love 3
(edited)

They'd be better off killing off Laurel on the season finale and bringing Nyssa in as a replacement. KC doesn't have chemistry with any of the main actors and she can't act. Plus, the idea of her being a bad ass is laughable. KL has chemistry with everyone she's been in a scene with. She's like EBR that way.

If they had ever wanted to get rid of Laurel, they'd have done it in s2 (which would have the upside of retaining me and a few other Sara fans that have dropped the show since). But they haven't, which makes me think they still care for her, even if it doesn't translate into good writing. And really, Nyssa may be cool, but Sara would have been a far better replacement for Laurel - but they've made a different choice, for whatever reason. Anyway, I've always maintained they should spin her character off, and next year, I'm finally getting my wish, even if I'll have to tolerate Ray Palmer, Captain Cold and Heatwave for it (I'm game for other characters, but these three don't seem as exciting).

Edited by FurryFury

Alan Sepinwall on twitter posted his review of the Flash and MG responded to him asking him where the Arrow reviews were...

Ummm I don't think MG wants Alan to review Arrow right now because Sepinwall really hates the way the show has veered off from what made it successful in the first place (Team Arrow).

• Love 12

Alan Sepinwall on twitter posted his review of the Flash and MG responded to him asking him where the Arrow reviews were...

Ummm I don't think MG wants Alan to review Arrow right now because Sepinwall really hates the way the show has veered off from what made it successful in the first place (Team Arrow).

I LOL's at that tweet. Someone should send him the podcast(?) where he talked about the show losing what made it great.

(edited)

Robert Dougherty's Tuesday editorial on Arrow (warning! article mentions a few spoilers, but part I've quoted below is just speculation)...

Best Case 'Arrow' Solution Still Lesser Of Two Regrettable Evils
By Robert Dougherty May 05, 2015 04:00 PM
http://www.themovienetwork.com/article/best-case-arrow-solution-still-lesser-two-regrettable-evils

So there are our options and choices going into the final two weeks – a solution of Oliver being legitimately brainwashed, with no intent or plans to get out and choose humanity/Felicity even before getting drugged, or a solution where Oliver had those plans all along, yet sacrificed the equally crucial lesson/character development he should have had by now of letting Team Arrow be by his side and come up with plans together. Either way, the character development Oliver should have been building towards all season will be undercut, in either one of the two most crucial areas of the entire season.
Edited by tv echo
  • Love 1
(edited)

Jenny Raftery, Vulture, tweeted that the new New York magazine cover has the year's best TV moments, including Ra's slaying Oliver...

CEK-gp1UMAEQPHl.jpg   (New York, May 4, 2015 issue)

Close-up:  CEMcLoOXIAEEgfE.jpg

https://twitter.com/rafteryish/status/595247569665597441
https://twitter.com/rafteryish/status/595350571034501121

It Happened Last Season

The deaths, kisses, twists, and trysts that made you talk.
By Vulture Editors  
http://www.vulture.com/2015/05/tv-scenes-mural.html

For New York’s annual TV issue, illustrator Giacomo Gambineri re-created some of the past year’s most memorable onscreen moments in an epic cover mural. Below, all 146 of those illustrations, annotated with a mini-recap of where you saw them the first time. (Hover over or tap each image for more.)...
a_250x0.gif [#75 Arrow Ra's Al Ghul stabs Oliver]
Edited by tv echo
  • Love 1
(edited)

FYI, other show illustrations from that New York magazine cover...

a_250x0.gif [#55 Sleepy Hollow Crane kills Katrina]

a_250x0.gif [#86 Daredevil One-take fight scene]

a_250x0.gif [#93 Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. May killed Katia]

a_250x0.gif [#108 The Flash Cisco's time-travel murder]

a_250x0.gif [#139 Agent Carter Jarvis gives Peggy Steve's blood]

Edited by tv echo

Still snickering over the fact that Alan Sepinwall didn't even bother responding to Guggenheim. I guess silence is more gentlemanly than telling him what he really thinks (which I think we already know). Personally I miss his reviews, but I completely understand why he no longer wastes his time.

• Love 4
(edited)

In the Behind the Scenes thread, we were talking about the superhero fight club promo, and I speculated about how that promo and related montage poster were probably aimed at attracting new (male) viewers - who might find the costumed characters more appealing.  Here's a new interview with MP (there's more than what I've quoted)...

Q&A: CW President Mark Pedowitz Gets Guys
"How the network's fortunes changed in a Flash"
By Jason Lynch  May 7, 2015, 8:02 AM EDT
http://www.adweek.com/news/television/qa-cw-president-mark-pedowitz-gets-guys-164297

The CW audience is now almost 45 percent male. What shows are most responsible for adding men?
It's The Flash, Arrow, The 100 and Supernatural.

Had you been actively pursuing a male audience with those shows?
We recognize that when Smallville went off the air [in 2011] we lost a boatload of men. So this was a thoughtful, executed piece of a strategy to balance it out a little more.

You've mentioned that your affiliates are happier that you now have an older audience, which is something The CW seemed to actively fight against for years.
We're still the youngest network, but unfortunately things became very niche. And by broadening out the 18 to 34, meaning willing to take people older, younger, whatever that was, it enabled us to grow. Because of that, the sales team and the success of Flash, then Arrow and then now Jane [the Virgin], the sales team is getting responses from advertisers they have not seen in years and that we never had before. It's still having that core of advertisers in play and who we reach out to. So it's been great.
Your Flash/Arrow crossover was very successful last December, and you've said that you'll keep that as an annual fourth quarter event. Why did you decide on that time of the season versus, say, May sweeps?
It worked well this fourth quarter. I saw how Doctor Who has done it [with holiday specials]. There's something to be said about that. If someone has a good idea, I'm not afraid to join them. And so if you're doing it once a year, make them special. It's sort of a holiday gift!

Edited by tv echo
(edited)

Yahoo review of 3x22 (I think the reviewer meant Season 4)...

'Arrow' Recap: Wedding Bells for Oliver
Robert Chan  May 7, 2015
https://www.yahoo.com/tv/arrow-recap-this-is-your-sword-118343331495.html

It’s a well-known fact that Emily Bett Rickards was not intended to be the series regular she is now from the outset. Her chemistry with Stephen Amell led fans to immediately embrace Felicity, and she came onboard full time. Is it possible the same thing is happening with John Barrowman?

It’s not often that a Big Bad gets to stick around a show after they’re defeated, but if they do, they have to reform. If he’s going to be around for Season 5, his betrayal of Oliver has to be part of their plan. If not, we may see the last of Malcolm Merlyn next episode.
Of course, the most pressing question of the episode: What will Felicity rename Ray’s company now that, apparently, he’s signed it over to her? Ollie Industries (with a little heart for the dot on the 'i’)? FelicitInc? The boring answer would be to change it back to Queen Consolidated, but SmoaQueen Gun Tech has a nice ring to it, right?

Edited by tv echo
(edited)

So according to that quote (Pedowitz Q&A) Arrow only became successful after Flash?  Or advertisers were only willing to spend money during Arrow because the Flash was successful?

Edited by Sunshine
(edited)

Vulture review of 3x22...

Arrow Recap: Here Comes the Brood
By Jenny Raftery May 7, 2015  8:44 a.m
http://www.vulture.com/2015/05/arrow-recap-season-3-episode-22.html

Speaking of Thea, she takes Felicity’s advice and goes to visit Roy, who now works as an auto mechanic and apparently copied his new look straight out of Billy Joel’s “Uptown Girl” video. They’re happy to see each other and fool around. Thea wants to be with Roy, but he knows that’s not what her brother would want (um, what about what Thea wants?), and he disappears the next morning. He leaves her a good-bye letter and his red Arsenal suit. Speedy! Speedy!
... Ra’s then mentions that there is to be a wedding, forcing Al Sah-Him to inform Team Arrow that he is betrothed to Nyssa. Felicity’s face is part pain, part confusion, part disbelief. Oliver, in Al Sah-Him mode, offers no explanation, except for a brief glance at Felicity, seemingly begging her for forgiveness. The scene is a five-second blip, but it is visceral and scarring.
... (I don’t buy that Malcolm gives up Oliver so fast. What’s the point in Malcolm making all of these goodwill gestures? I’m guessing there’s a larger plan at work.) ...
... The ceremony is completed; they become husband and wife. Now it’s my turn to throw up.
• “Oh, that makes more sense,” Felicity, after realizing it was Malcolm’s arrow that killed a minion, and not the tablet she threw.

• Dig finally got his own mask: earplugs!

• I love how open Felicity is about her love for Oliver in front of Team Arrow; it’s nice that the writers have just let it be the new normal, without the need for explanation or discussion.
• “I’m your friend. I’m always going to be there for you,” Ray tells Felicity. (Sweet!) “It’s non-negotiable.” (Creepy!)

Edited by tv echo
  • Love 1

Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't Supernatural largely made of female viewers? Which is ironic. Thinking about it all the guys I know who watched it quit around the 4th/5th season, I only know woman who watch it now. 

• Love 2
(edited)

EW's generally positive review of 3x22...

'This is Your Sword' Arrow Ep. 22 | Aired May 06
Posted May 6 2015 — 11:30 PM EDT  BY CHANCELLOR AGARD
http://www.ew.com/recap/arrow-season-3-episode-22

“This is Your Sword,” another strong installment of Arrow, focuses primarily on the scars Team Arrow incurred during their confrontation with Al Sah-Him last week. Some are definitely more scarred than others, and all of those wounds are readily apparent. One of the joys of the back half of Arrow’s third season has been seeing how far along Team Arrow has come since the first season, and tonight’s episode is definitely a reminder of how essential Arrow’s supporting cast is to the show. (Like, we need a reminder though.) As the episode unfolds, “This is Your Sword” reminds of us something Tatsu said to Oliver in “Uprising”: “To defeat a man like this Ra’s al Ghul, you must be willing not just to die, but to know what you have to sacrifice in order to beat him…It will be whatever you hold most precious.” ...
Edited by tv echo
(edited)

Robert Dougherty's review of 3x22 (gives it a score of 2/10 - ouch!) - warning: rest of article inludes a spoiler...

Arrow S3: E22 -- 'This Is Your Sword'

By Robert Dougherty May 07, 2015 08:07AM EDT

http://www.themovienetwork.com/review/arrow-s3-e22-your-sword

It says something that Ray is a tiny bit of a bright side by comparison, as he offers his friendship to Felicity at one point. But him saying “non negotiable” even in friendly terms is an unconscious reminder of his more stalkery non-negotiable offers earlier this year, and a technically sweet secret gesture later is technically yet another case of him doing something without Felicity’s consent, no matter how extravagant.
With Tatsu and Maseo’s scenes in both the past and present, This Is Your Sword drives it home even further that they are pretty much the Oliver and Felicity of the past. Of course, Felicity of the present has less stabby weapons than Tatsu, while Maseo is only less self-hating and self-sacrificing than Oliver by a hair. Nevertheless, this cautionary tale comes to an end with some predictable but still effective poignancy, although this isn’t quite Karl Yune and Rila Fukushima’s final bow.

When the bright light of death, final confrontations and even a cool Ray fighting move wear off, it is back to the darkness of Nanda Parbat for the worst reunion ever. There is a little bit of light when Oliver announces he is getting married and he can barely look Felicity in the eye, as Stephen Amell even finds a way to put on love-sick Felicity goggles as Al Sah-Him. Then when Diggle gets to give Oliver a few choice words, it is time for the Oliver/Diggle brOTP fandom to have their hearts broken – though even then, it’s really not enough time to really get into it.
In fact, if Oliver and Felicity somehow wind up together at the end of the finale, even that would now become an illogical twist. We are now at the point that any kind of Olicity happy ending is 99 percent likely to make no sense, be unearned, possibly be insulting to at least one or two characters, and be just one more bone to the fandom to distract us from every other insult they have given us.

And this doesn’t even begin to touch on a Team Arrow reunion and happy ending being the exact same way now. And all those fans who strained from Laurel, Ray and even Roy barging in and argued that the show had lost its focus on the original Team, now seem likely to be rewarded at the end with TA being strained and at odds at best, and broken up to start Season 4 at worst. So it isn’t just the Olicity fandom getting insulted by all of this – to the point where the finale happiness we all rooted for and held out hope for will now carry a bitter, illogical pill almost no matter what, if we get it.

Edited by tv echo
  • Love 1

I think that might be the order of advertisement excitement?

So according to that quote (Pedowitz Q&A) Arrow only became successful after Flash? Or advertisers were only willing to spend money during Arrow because the Flash was successful?

(edited)

'Arrow' Recap: 10 Epic Moments From 'This Is Your Sword'
Adam Bellotto   May 7th, 2015 9:37am EDT
http://www.starpulse.com/news/Adam_Bellotto/2015/05/07/arrow-recap-10-epic-moments-from-this-?page=1

We'd feel perfectly OK calling 'This is My Sword' the best episode of the season so far (although "Broken Arrow" and "The Brave and the Bold" were also extra great). Twists galore, one of the best fight scenes "Arrow's" given us all season (and one that finally makes good use of how many heroes there are on "Arrow").

And, admittedly, an ending that was cheap, stupid and manipulative. You can't win 'em all. And with how solid the first 95% of "This is Your Sword" was, we're very excited to see the finale next week.
7. Tatsu Becomes Katana, Gets a Badass Mask

"Arrow" is a bit all over the place when it comes to costumes. Sometimes they're incredible, like the Atom. Sometimes they're a step below mediocre, like Wildcat or Laurel Canary. Most of the time, they're just hoodies with an extra embellishment or two.

But Katana's costume? So. Awesome.

Stylish, intimidating and very much like her comic book counterpart. Tatsu's story seems more or less wrapped up now that Maseo's dead, but we've got our fingers crossed she pops up one more time next week.
4. Goddamnit, Merlyn...

.... But if that whole "brainwashed Thea into killing Sara to save his own ass" thing taught us anything, it's that Malcolm Merlyn should only be semi-trusted until his life is on the line. At that point, run screaming in the opposite direction as fast as possible, because he's already drafting an escape plan that involves murdering his friends and relatives.

Edited by tv echo
It’s not often that a Big Bad gets to stick around a show after they’re defeated

Really? Not often? I see it with popular-ish season 1 villains all the time. Teen Wolf, Orphan Black, Arrow... I wouldn't be shocked if The Flash retained Wells too (although in that case, I'm all for it because the actor is great and I still find him more interesting than any heroic character. Or at least I used to until he started mwahahaha-ing all over the place).

Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't Supernatural largely made of female viewers?

I don't think so, actually. Fandom, yes, but audience is a different thing. I think both men and women watch it.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't Supernatural largely made of female viewers? Which is ironic. Thinking about it all the guys I know who watched it quit around the 4th/5th season, I only know woman who watch it now. 

In the past Supernatural was pretty evenly split 50/50 between male/female viewers.  I have not heard any reports that the male demo has significantly dropped for SPN in recent years, so I would assume it's still 50/50 or close to it.

• Love 1
(edited)

io9's review of 3x22...

The Best Combined With The Worst In Last Night's Arrow
Esther Inglis-Arkell  5/07/15 8:40am
http://io9.com/the-best-combined-with-the-worst-in-last-nights-arrow-1702773613

Thea Gets A Goodbye But No Say In Anything
But it’s a conclusion because Roy leaves before Thea wakes up in the morning, giving her the uniform but saying that a life on the run from the law is not the life her brother wanted for her. A hell of a lot of people have laid that line on her in this show, and it’s getting distasteful. Basically, it’s Thea getting no say in her life because her brother’s supposed wishes for how she should live her life outweigh her own. This is especially disturbing considering Nyssa’s story in this episode.
Felicity

Commenters have mentioned that they have had just about enough of the crying, over-reacting, stomping-around Felicity, and I am beginning to see their point. The sunniest, funniest character on Arrow is getting turned into a drag. That’s not necessarily a bad thing. It’s the end of the season, and so it’s for the best that we’ve had enough of this character arc.

And she does still bring the goods. The half-baked kidnapping plot a little while ago was divine. This episode, she gives me the biggest laugh. When they’re trying to bring down the plane, Felicity is hacking its system with her tablet. (Anyone else get flashes of Jeff Goldblum from Independence Day hacking the alien ship with a Mac?) An assassin shoots her computer. He’s about to shoot her. She chucks the tablet at him, and hits him right in the throat. He crumples and falls. She looks so thrilled. But there’s an arrow in his back — Merlyn killed him. Her face falls. “Oh. That makes more sense.”

I laughed so hard I think a part of me died. I’ll have to carry that dead weight around with me for the rest of my life and it’s worth it.

Edited by tv echo
  • Love 4

Not to mention the fact that Oliver by nature is easily defeated emotionally, and his first instinct is to always give up to save other people pain. It's something that I find endearing at times but wish he would grow out of. There wasn't a shot in hell of Oliver ever choosing to fight at first - that just isn't who he is (although I hope that soon he will be, because...dude). He would've given up even if he wasn't in love with Felicity. So, this show has fell into some contrived storytelling to keep Oliver and Felicity apart, but this ain't it.

This is a wonderful way of putting Oliver's "issue". I used to find it kindhearted as well but now I'm just like "Bitch, stop." I think Thea has suffered the most from his crucifixion complex.

• Love 1
(edited)

I don't agree with this at all, she has always had incredible chemistry with Thea and Tommy and now is building strong, likeable chemistry with Felicity and Diggle now that they work together more. Her chemistry with Oliver isn't romantic but it's there and her scenes with Det Lance and Sara have always worked on a familial level. KC and KL are doing lovely stuff together but again the fandom hate is so strong in some places towards KC that it wouldn't matter what she does.

With respect to her talent as an actress, I've been watching her work for almost a decade and I put more weight on KC's basket than I do in SA's or EBR's. I do hope they keep KL on retainer though because the more females fighting the better and I have a soft spot for Nyssa.

Edited by slayer2
(edited)

Rich Epstein's belated review of 3x21 "Al Sah-Him" at BleedingCool (more recappy and less reviewy than usual)...

The Whole Scoobie Gang - Recapping Arrow 3.21: "Al Sah-Him"
By Rich Epstein   Posted May 6, 2015
http://www.bleedingcool.com/2015/05/06/the-whole-scoobie-gang-recapping-arrow-3-21-al-sah-him/

Dinner at the Diggle’s (please tell me this is a sitcom on CW next year). Thea Queen (Willa Holland) and Felicity Smoak (Emily Bett Rickards) are at John and Lyla’s (Audrey Marie Anderson) place. Apparently, John has been filling in for Oliver. The talk turns to Thea, who misses her brother. She blames herself, which she shouldn’t. I mean, it was to save her, but if not her, it would have been someone else. In fact, Oliver could have escaped with them. He didn’t, because he knew they could never be free. The next time, it could have been Thea, or John, or Felicity.
Another solid episode. Once the League came to the forefront, the season has been rolling. The only problem was the flashbacks, which have been a problem all season long. They just aren’t very compelling, with bad action scenes (soldiers that can’t shoot or fight), and no real drama since we all know what happens to Akio, Maseo and Tatsu (not like in past years where there were additional characters in the flashbacks whose whereabouts we didn’t know).
Edited by tv echo
(edited)

Rich Epstein's belated review of 3x21 "Al Sah-Him" at BleedingCool (more recappy and less reviewy than usual)...

The Whole Scoobie Gang - Recapping Arrow 3.21: "Al Sah-Him"

By Rich Epstein Posted May 6, 2015

http://www.bleedingcool.com/2015/05/06/the-whole-scoobie-gang-recapping-arrow-3-21-al-sah-him/

Thank god they mentioned it. I'm still fastforwarding the flashbacks out if boredom and I miss nothing of the plot, it slows down the momentum of the show. Time to do away with them I say, or flashback somebody else. I am so SICK of Ollie's Hong Kong experience.

Edited by slayer2

Dinner at the Diggle’s

If it's "the Diggles" as in more than one Diggle, then the possessive form for the plural should be Diggles'. If it was just Diggle himself, then Diggle's.

*This has been a public service announcement.*

• Love 8
I don't agree with this at all, she has always had incredible chemistry with Thea and Tommy

Yeah, no. Her chemistry with Tommy was slightly better than the obvious disgust between SA and KC, but I'd never call it incredible. As for Thea, I don't even remember Laurel's scenes with her in s1-2, they weren't horrible but definitely not memorable. The only character Laurel has ever worked with was Quentin (again, at least in s1-2).

• Love 4

I know people keep saying KC had amazing chemistry with Tommy but I don't remember that at all. I remember being bored by all the Laurel scenes including the ones with Tommy. They always brought the show to a screeching halt because I just didn't care. 

I did enjoy Oliver's scenes with Tommy and wish we had gotten more of those over Tommy being stuck with Laurel all the time. 

• Love 3
(edited)

KC's been acting for more than 10 years but, she literally is not A list or B list or C list. I'm into pop culture and all of that crap and I could never remember her from things that I have seen her in. So other people might but, this whole thing about some people thinking she is big in the industry I just don't find that true. She's not a compelling actress.

Edited by olicityfan25

KC's been acting for more than 10 years but, she literally is not A list or B list or C list. I'm into pop culture and all of that crap and I could never remember her from things that I have seen her in. So other people might but, this whole thing about some people thinking she is big in the industry I just don't find that true. She's not a compelling actress.

I don't know what A or B or C list has to do with anything, EBR isn't A or B or C list either. I don't know how long KC has been acting I was saying that I, myself have been watching her for almost a decade. People who aren't fans of her work aren't going to know it anymore than I know or care what EBR has done.

• Love 1

To you.

I had seen most of the older cast on this show on many things over the years, and started watching mostly because of the combination of John Barrowman, Susanna Thompson and Colin Salmon. I had seen none of the younger actors except Willa Holland and David Ramsey. Does that make them not compelling actors (in Amell's case I say yes, but...)

• Love 1

I don't know what A or B or C list has to do with anything, EBR isn't A or B or C list either. I don't know how long KC has been acting I was saying that I, myself have been watching her for almost a decade. People who aren't fans of her work aren't going to know it anymore than I know or care what EBR has done.

I never mentioned EBR so I'm not sure why you are?
  • Love 1

To you.

I had seen most of the older cast on this show on many things over the years, and started watching mostly because of the combination of John Barrowman, Susanna Thompson and Colin Salmon. I had seen none of the younger actors except Willa Holland and David Ramsey. Does that make them not compelling actors (in Amell's case I say yes, but...)

That's why I said "I."

I feel like if you read my post you'll understand why I'm mentioning EBR.

I read it. I just don't think or see why you would have to mention her. We all know she's relatively new.
  • Love 2