Type keyword(s) to search

Clock Tower Theater: Fanfic, Fan Music Videos and Art

Luckylyn
  • Start Topic

The fan says "Arrow and Olicity posters in real life. Wish thecwarrow would do it too. Step up their game a bit…."  - but I'm not sure if these are real posters or fan art.  In any event, they're amazing (there are 10 pics in total, but I've only posted my faves, see link to fan's site for others)...

tumblr_nv5qs1BmjZ1u648s3o4_500.jpg

tumblr_nv5qs1BmjZ1u648s3o6_500.jpg

tumblr_nv5qs1BmjZ1u648s3o9_500.jpg

tumblr_nv5qs1BmjZ1u648s3o2_500.jpg

tumblr_nv5qs1BmjZ1u648s3o10_r1_500.jpg

tumblr_nv5qs1BmjZ1u648s3o7_500.jpg

• Love 5

Sorry, I just found this while searching out Donna's previous clothing choices in 305/318.  I don't know if it's been posted before but it cracked me up.

11416853_1517522238539513_1821417936_n.j

Surely Lord Mesa isn't old enough to remember Silk Stalkings :) One of my early guilty pleasures, back when it alternated with Forever Knight

• Love 6

This is very good! So good that Emily responded to it? That never happens tbh

CPdM6e-WUAE-CpE.jpg

She's responded to Olicity fanart before. There's one where Felicity is on Oliver's back & another where he's carrying her that she responded to. But I always get excited whenever she responds/tweets about anything Olicity related b/c she normally tweets about random things. Which I love but it's nice when she tweets about Arrow/The Flash/Felicity/Olicity.

Has anyone heard about an update on "For Blue Skies" or "For Darker Days" by SJKDarling? I know some of her recent author notes mentioned getting new job and it seemed like her life might be getting a little stressful on the personal side.

I'm just curious, because primarily I hope everything is okay with her... And secondly, I just eager for her to finish her story. I became so enthralled with her characters, I want to know how it all plays out.

Saw that poster earlier this week and hoped it would provide some inspiration to CW PR. It really is a beautiful poster that visually captures so much of what ARROW is about.

• Love 5

Yup. Holy social commentary, Batman, all these white folk standing on the shoulders of a black dude.

Oh good. I wasn't the only one who thought that. It's a cute picture but yeah. Makes me slightly uncomfortable. 

• Love 3

I don't know. It looks like Just Thea and Roy are being carried by Dig. Laurel has Sara on her back. While Felicity is dancing (perhaps Rumba or Argentine Tango) with Oliver. 

It is a lot of white people though....

Seconded!!  The closure you didn't know you needed too. Plus a bonus for Veronica Mar's fans.

In regards to the above picture, I miss noses. 

I like the idea of Neptune existing in the same universe as Arrow. These West Coast noir towns with smart blondes were made for each other.

• Love 1

That picture makes me think of the Chlollie scene from Smallville.

It's totally a combo of the two. That pose is engrained in my memory as much as the Vessel kiss for Chlark. My point being I'd know it anywhere and I was rooting for a different ship.

I'd love to know how people react to Arrow - a show about punishing the rich and corrupt - in countries with different cultures. How do we filter the same information differently?

Edited by BkWurm1

I don't usually like manips but I've just seen a wonderful Olicity wedding manip on twitter by quebecolicityfan. Can't seem to post it and I'm not on tumblr anymore. But check it out. It made me happy. Me! Who doesn't even want a wedding yet. Haha.

• Love 1

I don't usually like manips but I've just seen a wonderful Olicity wedding manip on twitter by quebecolicityfan. Can't seem to post it and I'm not on tumblr anymore. But check it out. It made me happy. Me! Who doesn't even want a wedding yet. Haha.

QjODI4E.png

• Love 4

Yes, that's the one. I thought it was really well done. And I really don't like manips most of the time because they tend to come across as slightly creepy. But that's pretty great, IMO. I can picture it too. In the future, of course. :P

• Love 1

It has really great coloring, often the hardest thing to keep consistent on a manip and the pose is very sweet too.  First dance maybe?

Absolutely the first dance, which they don't actually dance to. Just sway real close. Teehee. ;P

• Love 2

Looks like the kitchen kiss from the season 4 trailer.

On a related note, I am so happy that we'll now get actual kissing/bedroom scenes on the show and won't have to only rely on manips anymore! (even ones as well done as this one)

Edited by lemotomato
  • Love 2