Type keyword(s) to search

Clock Tower Theater: Fanfic, Fan Music Videos and Art

Luckylyn
  • Start Topic

Cute drabble by MachaSWicket about what happened after Felicity drugged Oliver in 3x20 and Dig and Malcolm showed up in the room. It actually began as an ask on Tumblr and, well, it kinda snowballed — as these things usually do ;)

"Fucking Candles" indeed ...  Who knew Dig could also speak in double entendres?

Pulled this fic off my "Marked for Later" list, not sure if I originally found it here or stumbled upon it on my own. But its really good. I has so many future sweet O/F moments & some good fixing of canon. Heads up though not everything is without angst there is a tragic moment in it.

Implied that OQ might die or at least get very seriously injured

Gotta admit though it was a good combo or future/past/present Olicity.

"I Choose You" by caisha   http://archiveofourown.org/works/3188999

I think you have to be very brave or very foolhardy to take on an Arrow AU with Pride and Prejudice but SecretNerdPrincess is doing a good job with Pride & Prejudice & Vigilantes. I'm reccing it because it's the sort of thing I'd ordinarily skip but I'm having a lot of fun as she pulls the old characters into their modern versions.  Laurel is Jane to Tommy's Bingham, Caitlyn is best friend Charlotte Lucas, Ray Palmer as Mr. Collins, Sara and Lydia adjust their push-up bras to go trolling for men, and Donna fits as Mrs. Bennett:

“Don’t forget Felicity, I expect you to be on your very best behavior for the party tomorrow. You’ll hurt your sisters’ chances otherwise. No babbling and none of your nerdy tech talk that nobody understands. I’ll have none of it.”

Edited by statsgirl
  • Love 4

Thanks, @statsgirl for the recc! I kept skipping over it (although I LOVE all things JA, especially P&P), but I'm willing to give it a try based on your description. Palmer as Mr. Collins just seems perfect. I hope it's as "light, bright, and sparkling" and the prose as delightfully, wickedly, subversively fun as the source.

• Love 1

^^Adorable^^

It's funny... FS probably feels a little self-conscious about OQ with all of his exes & previous dalliances. But in reality, its OQ that has legitimate need to worry that he might lose FS to all the superheroes & heroes. OQ is definitely so far gone for FS, the others don't matter. But, FS does seem like quite the superhero/hero catnip. Its only a matter of time before Batman comes a knocking. Perhaps its a good think DC is likely never gonna give the rights for ARROW to use Batman... 

^^Adorable^^

It's funny... FS probably feels a little self-conscious about OQ with all of his exes & previous dalliances. But in reality, its OQ that has legitimate need to worry that he might lose FS to all the superheroes & heroes. OQ is definitely so far gone for FS, the others don't matter. But, FS does seem like quite the superhero/hero catnip. Its only a matter of time before Batman comes a knocking. Perhaps its a good think DC is likely never gonna give the rights for ARROW to use Batman...

I don't know I think Felicity is pretty far gone for Oliver as well. Though I definitely could see other men like Bruce Wayne finding Felicity Quite Goregous and Enchanting

• Love 1

I don't know I think Felicity is pretty far gone for Oliver as well. Though I definitely could see other men like Bruce Wayne finding Felicity Quite Goregous and Enchanting

Agree, that FS is pretty far gone for OQ as well. I don't see her straying. But that won't stop the superheros from flocking to her... and with these writers who knows where that will lead? Ray basically had to dump her and was still so enamored that he left her his company. I mean that's some pretty big influence she waves. If I had been Ray, I might have lent her the jet but no way I sign over my company to someone that just broke my heart and responded Jello to my I love you.

I can see a long list of suitors, that OQ/FS have to keep on kicking to the door with amusement.

Scene - OQ - "Really another one?", eyebrow raise. FS - "Don't ask me they just keep showing up" with an adorable shrug

Edited by kismet

Agree, that FS is pretty far gone for OQ as well. I don't see her straying. But that won't stop the superheros from flocking to her... and with these writers who knows where that will lead? Ray basically had to dump her and was still so enamored that he left her his company. I mean that's some pretty big influence she waves. If I had been Ray, I might have lent her the jet but no way I sign over my company to someone that just broke my heart and responded Jello to my I love you.

I can see a long list of suitors, that OQ/FS have to keep on kicking to the door with amusement.

Scene - OQ - "Really another one?", eyebrow raise. FS - "Don't ask me they just keep showing up" with an adorable shrug

Hmm I don't think Ray left her the company because he was in love with her. I think he fulfilled what he wanted to accomplish and wanted to just let go of everything that held him back in Starling.

I think ray left felicity the company because he trusts her and he trusts her not to run the company into the ground. He gave her the company because felicity is more than capable in his eyes.

Nothing about his feelings for her or their situation came into play when he gave her the company. At least that's my opinion

• Love 1

Hmm I don't think Ray left her the company because he was in love with her. I think he fulfilled what he wanted to accomplish and wanted to just let go of everything that held him back in Starling.

I think ray left felicity the company because he trusts her and he trusts her not to run the company into the ground. He gave her the company because felicity is more than capable in his eyes.

Nothing about his feelings for her or their situation came into play when he gave her the company. At least that's my opinion

I was just trying to be sassy. I know RP had more serious & well-thought out reasons for giving her the company. And his feelings probably didn't play into it that much. I just think the fact that she charmed him so quickly by just being herself played a lot into that. Their working, platonic & romantic relationship all blossomed out of her being her. IDK how she does it but she's got this magical influence on people that just makes them do things and trust her. She's hero catnip and let's face it can get a lot of people to eat out of the palm of her hand.

• Love 1

Oh, there will be sex on that table. We may never see it, and it will never be spoken of in the show, but it's totally gonna happen.

Lol you're probably right but it would be a bit of humor if they do and then it slips later in the season that they did for the looks of disgust on Dig Laurel and Thea's faces

The show will never go there, but I'd crack up over a scene where Thea and Digg walk into the lair/bunker/cave and Oliver and Felicity are smoothing out their clothes, looking totally innocent. They go about vigilante business and just before Digg heads out again, he looks at Oliver and says, "Your fly is open," and Felicity totally blushes ;)

• Love 6

Its only a matter of time before the table fics come out... Sexy times are going to be happening all over that lair. I betcha the work-out room is gonna get a lock on it because those mats are gonna get a lot of usage ;)

• Love 4

Not to be crass, but glass tables are not ideal for that sort of thing. I mean, it would definitely need a thorough Windex-ing after!

One of the reasons I'm going to miss having Roy around is I am positive he would be the one on table Windex duty. I can just hear Oliver yelling at Roy to clean it.

• Love 3

One of the reasons I'm going to miss having Roy around is I am positive he would be the one on table Windex duty. I can just hear Oliver yelling at Roy to clean it.

I think Roy would be squicked out enough that he'd clean it long before Oliver would think to yell at him to do it.

• Love 1

A fan did this creative mashup of gifs of SA from Closing the Ring (his WWII film set in the 1940s) and EBR from Brooklyn (her film set in the 1950s) and made it appear like they're in the same movie - go to link to see full set of 8 gifs...

It is 1942 and Oliver Queen is drafted to be a pilot in the United States Air Force as they need people to help fight Nazi Germany. He is reluctant to leave but proud to fight for his country, to keep the people he loves safe. One of those people is his lovely fiancée, Felicity Smoak, a brilliant scientist developing better armor for US soldiers. They vow to get married as soon as Oliver returns from war. That is if he makes it back.

tumblr_nr9phen7Nq1qk7p66o4_250.gif  tumblr_nr9phen7Nq1qk7p66o9_r1_250.gif
http://sentence-fragments.tumblr.com/post/123751412940/i-will-come-back-promise-me-it-is-1942-and

Edited by tv echo
  • Love 2

This fan vid is pretty good (it's evenly distributed among all cast members, it also highlights how just about every character has cried on the show, however the video ends a bit abruptly)...

Arrow | Flares
Published on Aug 17, 2015, by MayTVD21

• Love 2

I know we drove off into the sunset.... but I'm stuck at work & slightly bored/easily distracted mostly by Arrow. I blame the paperwork. Anyway, my Pandora Station just took me back to s3b & Felicity's POV regarding OQ. It played Colbie Caillat's "I Never Told You" & which was a really good theme song for FS in s3b. I felt it captured a lot of her confusion & longing.  http://www.azlyrics.com/lyrics/colbiecaillat/inevertoldyou.html

"Bad Blood" by Taylor Swift just came on... Man that song is totally Quentin & Team Arrow's jam for s3b! http://www.azlyrics.com/lyrics/taylorswift/badblood.html. The Remix version also works too.

Gosh this shift needs to end soon, or maybe I need to stop listening to this Pandora Station, while distracting myself from paperwork with Arrow.

• Love 1

I've got to recommend this fanfic "In the Company of Shadows" by ckksac http://archiveofourown.org/works/4193400/chapters/9471681

It's AU but it works. It has Felicity leaving SC  & TA after something bad happens there, and then returning years later to have to work with them. It's not really an ARROW story, but it has intrigue, bad guys, spy work & good characterization. It's just engrossing. FS is kickass in this and goes into the field so that is good. Some good OTA feels. Lyla & Barry are there and awesome. OQ & Diggle feel spot-on.

• Love 2