Type keyword(s) to search

Carole Radziwill: She's a Real Princess!

• Start Topic

14 minutes ago, Ki-in said:

But it's Carole, she can do no wrong 

Read the responses to her twitter posts.  Don't worry, there are many people, like me, who think she's a complete and utter moron.

• Love 5
1 minute ago, ryebread said:

Read the responses to her twitter posts.  Don't worry, there are many people, like me, who think she's a complete and utter moron.

I do too, from the moment she appeared. I mean I gave her a chance like I do all the HW's but she showed her true colors right off and they were not pretty.  Her twitter rants were ridiculous and show just how unintelligent she really is. She just seems smart compared to the other women but she's really a dolt.

• Love 8
(edited)
4 hours ago, Ki-in said:

But it's Carole, she can do no wrong 

She can do wrong because she is human. It's the wholesale creation of motivations behind why Adam would date her that I respond to because I don't understand it. Or, the idea that because she said she didn't like a particular thing in the past that it means she can never have a change of view ever ever again, and if she changes her view then it must mean she was posing liar who's a lying poseur. 

Ryebread, I'm still not certain which tweet it is you're referencing? Are you talking about the one where she mentioned Planned Parenthood murders and homophobic hate crimes? Also, did Carole berate Ramona? 

Edited by Mozelle
I guess there isn't a way to quote someone after you've already started the post process?
  • Love 3
On 6/27/2017 at 11:16 AM, KungFuBunny said:

Is this Baby, Baby or Baby?

18298306_432195743824355_307252653591206

No duh.  It Baby!

On 7/5/2017 at 8:22 AM, motorcitymom65 said:

I just don't get the Adam animosity. He seems like a perfectly nice person. We might have seen quite a few small glimpses of him here and there, but he doesn't involve himself in the drama, even when he is a large part of the drama. We never saw him put himself in the middle of the Lu/Carole drama, or defend himself. And not very nice accusations were being made about him by Lu.

He doesn't use his social media account to make a huge deal of the fact that he is on the show, or has a connection to it. Use to be that Dorinda's guy John had a ton of photos of himself with the other HW's. If Adam were interested in using the show as a big platform simply for the sake of using it, he would (IMO) do more to throw himself into the mix. I can think of no guy who has been on the show who does so little to involve himself. Even Sonja's new French guy, who we have seen for a few minutes, gets his scenes in badmouthing the other ladies. Adam doesn't do this. He seems to be on the show because Carole is and he is her boyfriend. It seems like folks don't like him just because he is with Carole, and it must be shown to not be real. A nice guy who seems to work hard at his craft, has a non-profit farm in Nicaragua where he spends time living and working to help people with nothing provide food for their families, and shows himself to be a supportive boyfriend to Carole. Why all the hate? Because he sees something to love about Carole? 

Because you know, some people find that Carole is OLD and UGLY therefore it is completely unbelievable someone may actually think she is pretty or hot.  She is not traditionally pretty but I think she is attractive, usually dresses in cute clothes, seems like a good friend.   But you know, old/ugly/far up B's ass/her mouthpiece.  

• Love 6
(edited)

I find Carole unconventionally attractive, but her Twitter psychosis turns me off. I also find her former BFF Carolyn Bessette unconventionally attractive. She wasn't a classic beauty, but was striking in that tall, noodle thin, blonde, NY way.

Edited by Atlanta
  • Love 6
(edited)

I agree. I think that Carole (and Carolyn) falls into that Gwyneth Paltrow arena of generic tall(ish), thin, and blonde equal physical beauty. I do think that Carole has a quirky attractiveness to her, though (like Sarah Jessica Parker, who I also find quirky attractive, go figure), with a sense of confidence that is attractive in general.

Edited by Mozelle
  • Love 7
21 hours ago, Natalie68 said:

Because you know, some people find that Carole is OLD and UGLY therefore it is completely unbelievable someone may actually think she is pretty or hot.  She is not traditionally pretty but I think she is attractive, usually dresses in cute clothes, seems like a good friend.   But you know, old/ugly/far up B's ass/her mouthpiece.  

I don't understand why bagging on Carole is so different from bagging on Ramona, Sonja, etc.  None of this is personal, ya know.  We're all just expressing opinions.

I hope Carole never leaves this show because the like/dislike for her on this board, I reckon, is about 50/50.  The discussion is interesting to me.  It's monotonous when every poster is on the same page about loving or hating a HW.  Don't you agree? It always feels like one, big, circle jerk.

Lately there's been a lot of irritation at posters who love to hate Carole, especially if they can't find a single nice thing to say about her.  I get it but it certainly isn't going to stop me from posting my opinion when she acts like a dum dum.  I understand your irritability, especially as it seems you're a fan of Carole.  I truly get it - I was a fan of Aviva. LOL  Although I think we'd agree that Aviva was certainly more roundly disliked than Carole will ever be.  You're lucky that approx. 50% of the board will defend Carole.  When I defended Aviva, I think the percentage of people willing to defend her was like, 1.

• Love 7
On ‎7‎/‎5‎/‎2017 at 9:10 AM, Mozelle said:

When he was a nobody chef he had a segment on Access Hollywood, though (months before he and Carole got together). 

Honestly, this is all comical to me because it's reminding me of when Ramona went in about Jon, Heather's husband. He, like Adam, is so inoffensive that I'm left questioning why all the ire. All I'm thinking about right now is Ramona talking about how "boring" Jon was and how he doesn't command the room the way her Mario did. Heh.

When I said that Adam's presence on camera was fleeting, I was thinking in the vein of Jon because Adam, like Jon, doesn't/didn't insinuate himself in HW drama the way the likes of John Mahdessian or Peter Thomas did. Adam's there hanging out with the woman he's romantically involved with. That's it.

Actually that would be after he and Carole got together.  The episode where Adam and Carole met aired April 4, 2014, the Access Hollywood aired April 25, 2014.  Luann said she ws hoping he would get some exposure and he did.

Adam seems to have as much time as John and Tom he just is not around the group.  Wise man.

I so agree about Ramona dissing Jon in favor her  wonderful Mario.

• Love 3
3 hours ago, ryebread said:

Lately there's been a lot of irritation at posters who love to hate Carole, especially if they can't find a single nice thing to say about her.  I get it but it certainly isn't going to stop me from posting my opinion when she acts like a dum dum.  I understand your irritability, especially as it seems you're a fan of Carole.  I truly get it - I was a fan of Aviva. LOL  Although I think we'd agree that Aviva was certainly more roundly disliked than Carole will ever be.  You're lucky that approx. 50% of the board will defend Carole.  When I defended Aviva, I think the percentage of people willing to defend her was like, 1.

Well I was right there with you on Aviva because I truly believed her traumatic injury as a child affected some of her behavior, didn't think she was responsible for her perverted father's words and actions, and let my compassion for her blind me to many of her actions until she became completely insupportable (for me).

I was also one of the last holdouts on Kim Richards.  I remember being mocked when I said Rinna shattering that glass could have damaged Kim's or Brandi's eyes.  Ironically, but not surprising, now that Rinna has crossed LVP, people can't stop talking about the shattered glass and how psycho Rinna was.  

I find it fascinating how the fluidity of popularity, and how one's feelings on a HW depends on how our favorite is treated or treats another.  

• Love 10
46 minutes ago, RedheadZombie said:

Well I was right there with you on Aviva because I truly believed her traumatic injury as a child affected some of her behavior, didn't think she was responsible for her perverted father's words and actions, and let my compassion for her blind me to many of her actions until she became completely insupportable (for me).

I was also one of the last holdouts on Kim Richards.  I remember being mocked when I said Rinna shattering that glass could have damaged Kim's or Brandi's eyes.  Ironically, but not surprising, now that Rinna has crossed LVP, people can't stop talking about the shattered glass and how psycho Rinna was.  

I find it fascinating how the fluidity of popularity, and how one's feelings on a HW depends on how our favorite is treated or treats another.  

Amen. 

• Love 7
4 hours ago, zoeysmom said:

It was ridiculous how Ramona spoke of Jon. He had a phenomenal body, was in great shape, had a cute face, and didn't want Heather to get a nose job. So Mario had a good body, too.  He was also the lizzard-faced pig who fucked around on Ramona and humiliated her. I know which one I would pick. 

• Love 8
21 hours ago, Atlanta said:

I find Carole unconventionally attractive, but her Twitter psychosis turns me off. I also find her former BFF Carolyn Bessette unconventionally attractive. She wasn't a classic beauty, but was striking in that tall, noodle thin, blonde, NY way.

ITA. And CBK was not a natural pale blonde but the magic of the UES colorists did one helluva job making her one:

5cc36cf5e395d5387f27455f3b4d5016--les-ke

• Love 6
5 hours ago, steelcitysister said:

ITA. And CBK was not a natural pale blonde but the magic of the UES colorists did one helluva job making her one:

In that picture she seems more light brown/dark blonde and seems green or hazel-eyed, but Carole (in her book) describes her as blue eyed. Maybe she wore colored contacts? I played around with them in high school. There are pictures of her with eyeglasses (not counting sunglasses). In college, I was rarely seen in my eyeglasses. Some nasty classmates made me self conscious about it.

• Love 2
12 hours ago, ryebread said:

I don't understand why bagging on Carole is so different from bagging on Ramona, Sonja, etc.  None of this is personal, ya know.  We're all just expressing opinions.

I hope Carole never leaves this show because the like/dislike for her on this board, I reckon, is about 50/50.  The discussion is interesting to me.  It's monotonous when every poster is on the same page about loving or hating a HW.  Don't you agree? It always feels like one, big, circle jerk.

Carole is reviled so widely you would think she'd ridiculed a man as "sweaty and misshapen" on national television; dissed one of her female costars as manlike via the same platform; expressed revulsion at a recovering anorexic's eating habits for all the world to see as well as said she was surprised that said anorexic had been able to push two babies out of her scrawny body; and repeatedly taken oblique(ish) shots at other women's ages while crying misogyny when her own is ever brought up. 

And good times defending Aviva, ryebread! I've always remembered you were one of the only posters to appreciate her. Lol

• Love 7
9 hours ago, steelcitysister said:

Not a classic beauty, but she definitely had something going for her.

• Love 3
(edited)
17 hours ago, zoeysmom said:

Actually that would be after he and Carole got together.  The episode where Adam and Carole met aired April 4, 2014, the Access Hollywood aired April 25, 2014.  Luann said she ws hoping he would get some exposure and he did.

Adam seems to have as much time as John and Tom he just is not around the group.  Wise man.

This isn't correct. Season 7, when Carole and Adam met, aired during spring/summer 2015, and filmed in late fall/early winter of 2014. There was that whole episode where Carole talked about how she and Adam went to some Halloween costume rave party and she ate some laced/drug gummy bear. This is why when I've mentioned their time together, I say that Carole and Adam are going on three years together. 

17 hours ago, ryebread said:

I don't think anyone is asking you to stop posting. Someone pushing back on something you said isn't someone saying you should stop posting. 

Edited by Mozelle
  • Love 7
5 hours ago, Mozelle said:

I don't think anyone is asking you to stop posting. Someone pushing back on something you said isn't someone saying you should stop posting. 

I agree no one is asking me to stop posting.  Nor would I, I just love y'all too much.  

We all push back.  But to me, sometimes it feels like a shove.  And that's okay.  I carry my weight in my legs and ass.

• Love 9
12 hours ago, BBHN said:

Not a classic beauty, but she definitely had something going for her.

To be honest, I never got the hysteria over CBK.  But she definitely looks better with the dark hair and extra weight.  

• Love 7
(edited)
2 hours ago, motorcitymom65 said:

I wonder if all of those people - some of which are almost desperate to find a reason, any reason, why she Carole simply could not have slept with a handsome, smart, heterosexual man - are asking themselves why they would go there as you suggest they should. 

I believe Carole had a fling with George.  Especially now that I know the Kennedy connection.  Also, George has a type.  Very thin, brunettes.  Except for the woman he was with for 5 years, during the time he was with Carole, who was a brunette but has curves for days, Lisa Snowden.

It would take someone like George Clooney for me to sleep with, so soon after my husband's death.

Maybe he still thinks of Carole.  Perhaps he calls his new twins, Baby and Baby. ;-)

Lisa Snowden, George and his mom.  Lisa was also with him from the time ER ended until 2005.

lisa-snowdon-george-clooney-and-nina-war

Edited by ryebread
  • Love 4
On 7/7/2017 at 6:42 PM, steelcitysister said:

Wow. Looking at the angles of her face she reminds me of a Kennedy in more than married name alone. I bet they would have made beautiful children together. Their loss is such a shame. 

• Love 4
19 hours ago, RedheadZombie said:

To be honest, I never got the hysteria over CBK.  But she definitely looks better with the dark hair and extra weight.  

Yes, she's much prettier with more weight - and Carole would be too, but that emaciated look is seen as chic and sophisticated in some circles.

• Love 2
6 minutes ago, nexxie said:

Yes, she's much prettier with more weight - and Carole would be too, but that emaciated look is seen as chic and sophisticated in some circles.

I think she's finally getting that.  She's said that she started working out because she didn't feel as strong anymore.  I also think it has to do with Bethenny being so athletic.  Carole seems to adopt the lifestyle of whomever she's hanging with - friends or lovers.

The picture below is from a few years ago.  This is a lesson in what muscles and what the right weight gain/loss can do for a woman.  Heather's got muscles but this was in the early phases of her fitness obsession.  She's since gotten more cut and that's partly due to some weight loss.  Conversely, Carole in this pic has miniscule muscles and is thin as a rail. Since then, she's put ON some weight and muscle mass and looks much, much better.

20 hours ago, KungFuBunny said:

CgcpkPgVAAAneeP.jpg

• Love 3

That image shows one of the things I like best about Heather-- her smiles always are genuine. Lots of the women throughout the Bravo HWs universe have adopted carefully posed camera faces and their smiles/camera faces look contrived. In NY, I'd say Sonja and Bethenny are the worst.

• Love 9
40 minutes ago, steelcitysister said:

That image shows one of the things I like best about Heather-- her smiles always are genuine. Lots of the women throughout the Bravo HWs universe have adopted carefully posed camera faces and their smiles/camera faces look contrived. In NY, I'd say Sonja and Bethenny are the worst.

And that genuine smile was what her haters focused on - constantly. 

• Love 8

Brought over from the Bethenny thread, by Wirewrap:

There have been zero reports in any tabloid/blog that I have seen/read that suggest Tom is "gay". So, unless Carole is reading our comments and then talking our posts as gospel truth, she made it up. 

Again, had this rumor been out there, it would have been reported by bloggers that follow this show. It was not, which makes me think that the rumor originates with Carole

Carole just said there were rumors.  She didn't say what the rumors specifically included.  And that works on a crappy TV show like this.  Just creating drama and tension and making people wonder and go "oooohhhh" is enough.

But I think tabloids and bloggers want more than to just mention that there are rumors. They want to say what those rumors consist of ... the who what when where of it all.  That is trickier and more complicated and depending upon the integrity of the reporter, it can call for legitimate sources and corroboration.  I can see why any "respectable" blogger or tabloid might have shied away from just throwing it out there that "there are rumors" because even among the bottom-feeders that populate the blogosphere, many of them do have some degree of journalistic standards (or at least they fear being sued, lol). And if they couldn't come up with anything more to back up these rumors aside from the fact that they merely exist, I can see not running with the story.  The simple fact that they may have chosen to not report about certain rumors does not prove that Carole just made it all up.

I realize Carole purports to be a journalist and has the background at ABC and the Emmys etc but she was just being a standard real housewife in this situation, just running her mouth gossiping the way they all do.  I don't hold her to the standard of a "journalist" or even a bullshit blogger in this case.  She's just doing her job on the show, which is to stir up controversy.  If reaction here is any indication, she succeeded.  

I'm not so sure that Carole or Bethenny would like it if someone made up a rumor/lie about them and said it on camera. Well, actually, we already know Bethenny doesn't like that, she went so far as to call Shields "daughter" at the last reunion to counter Luann's "rumor" about her/Shields getting together when he was still living with his (still legal/current) wife.

Well, at least Bethenny opted to set the record straight and not just whine about how awful it was that someone was bringing up a rumor about her. Luann could take a lesson.  

Oh wait, Luann had the good sense to just ignore all this crap, that's right.  LOL!!! LOL!!!

• Love 9
1 hour ago, Celia Rubenstein said:

Brought over from the Bethenny thread, by Wirewrap:

Carole just said there were rumors.  She didn't say what the rumors specifically included.  And that works on a crappy TV show like this.  Just creating drama and tension and making people wonder and go "oooohhhh" is enough.

But I think tabloids and bloggers want more than to just mention that there are rumors. They want to say what those rumors consist of ... the who what when where of it all.  That is trickier and more complicated and depending upon the integrity of the reporter, it can call for legitimate sources and corroboration.  I can see why any "respectable" blogger or tabloid might have shied away from just throwing it out there that "there are rumors" because even among the bottom-feeders that populate the blogosphere, many of them do have some degree of journalistic standards (or at least they fear being sued, lol). And if they couldn't come up with anything more to back up these rumors aside from the fact that they merely exist, I can see not running with the story.  The simple fact that they may have chosen to not report about certain rumors does not prove that Carole just made it all up.

I realize Carole purports to be a journalist and has the background at ABC and the Emmys etc but she was just being a standard real housewife in this situation, just running her mouth gossiping the way they all do.  I don't hold her to the standard of a "journalist" or even a bullshit blogger in this case.  She's just doing her job on the show, which is to stir up controversy.  If reaction here is any indication, she succeeded.  

Well, at least Bethenny opted to set the record straight and not just whine about how awful it was that someone was bringing up a rumor about her. Luann could take a lesson.  

Oh wait, Luann had the good sense to just ignore all this crap, that's right.  LOL!!! LOL!!!

Most of the bloggers say "allegedly" when it is an unsubstantiated rumor and with all the coverage Tom/Luann have gotten by bloggers, it would have been mentioned by at least 1 of them and it hasn't. This is all Carole trying to be "funny" and nothing more. 

Luann did not hear what Carole said at the party and Yes, she chose to not address it in her blog that week. She basically just said that Carole was "rude" and then went on to discuss that she really does cook for Tom. Heck, Carole hasn't even bothered to write a blog since May 18th. LOL

• Love 1

But I think tabloids and bloggers want more than to just mention that there are rumors. They want to say what those rumors consist of ... the who what when where of it all.  That is trickier and more complicated and depending upon the integrity of the reporter, it can call for legitimate sources and corroboration.  I can see why any "respectable" blogger or tabloid might have shied away from just throwing it out there that "there are rumors" because even among the bottom-feeders that populate the blogosphere, many of them do have some degree of journalistic standards (or at least they fear being sued, lol). 

Much like there is a world besides the PTV forums, it is just as possible that there are rumors swirling around the UES that haven't made it to the blogs quite yet.

• Love 5
2 hours ago, Celia Rubenstein said:

Carole just said there were rumors.  She didn't say what the rumors specifically included.  

She was all but sending a semaphore message using rainbow flags -  it was gross, obvious and creepy. 

• Love 5
7 minutes ago, film noire said:

She was all but sending a semaphore message using rainbow flags -  it was gross, obvious and creepy. 

She wouldn't like it if people made up rumors about Adam and since 1/3 of millennials consider themselves bi/gay there's a greater chance of that vegan smoking some sausage rather than Tom.

• Love 4

Carole just said there were rumors.  She didn't say what the rumors specifically included.  

Exactly.

I think Carole would be fine if Adam was bi.

• Love 3
13 minutes ago, BBHN said:

Exactly.

I think Carole would be fine if Adam was bi.

If Luann said it to just hurt Carole as Carole did her, she would not be fine with it, she would go after Luann. 

• Love 3

Except Carole didn't say it to hurt Luann. Unless I missed a scene where she was chasing Luann at some HW event shouting at her "Tom is gay! Tom is gay!"

• Love 3
4 minutes ago, BBHN said:

Except Carole didn't say it to hurt Luann. Unless I missed a scene where she was chasing Luann at some HW event shouting at her "Tom is gay! Tom is gay!"

Well say8ng it on the show is certainly going to guarantee that Lu hears it.

• Love 7

Carole said that shit in her talking heads, the way she always says her bitchy shit that she'd never dare say to anyone's face. Hopefully Lu will drag her ass at the reunion. 

• Love 4

Well say8ng it on the show is certainly going to guarantee that Lu hears it.

That Luann heard what exactly? Rumors that Tom might be gay? Given the insular and somewhat dating-incestuous world of the HWs and their own little UES social circle, she might have already heard them.

• Love 4
7 minutes ago, BBHN said:

That Luann heard what exactly? Rumors that Tom might be gay? Given the insular and somewhat dating-incestuous world of the HWs and their own little UES social circle, she might have already heard them.

Unless Carole pulled it out of ass, especially since the UES is most definitely not Carole's stomping grounds. But even if was out there despite not being mentioned in the press putting it in national television certainly expansthenumber of people who heard it and there was no reason for her to bring it up.

• Love 7

Unless Carole pulled it out of ass, especially the UES is most definitely not Carole's stomping grounds

So she never visits it? She doesn't know a single person from there? I wouldn't say Brooklyn is Dorinda's usual stomping grounds either and yet she ended up with a boyfriend who lives there. Carole knowing people from the same social circle as Luann and Tom isn't that farfetched.

But even if was out there despite not being mentioned in the press putting it in national television certainly expansthenumber of people who heard it and there was no reason for her to bring it up.

It's brought up the way everything is brought up among these women.

• Love 4
3 minutes ago, biakbiak said:

Unless Carole pulled it out of ass, especially the UES is most definitely not Carole's stomping grounds. But even if was out there despite not being mentioned in the press putting it in national television certainly expansthenumber of people who heard it and there was no reason for her to bring it up.

Except to throw major shade on Tom and Luann. 

I still find it ridiculous that these women went from calling him the horndog of the UES to a closet queen who is marrying the countess for money and a beard.

Carole needs to keep her nose in her relationship with a guy that is most likely using her for tv time and until recently a free place to stay.

• Love 4
11 minutes ago, BBHN said:

So she never visits it? She doesn't know a single person from there?

Given the way she talks to Tinsley about it I feel pretty confident that she doesn't spend a lot of time there and I think the notion that everyone on the UES can't keep Tom's name out of their mouths unlikely. 

• Love 5
1 minute ago, Ki-in said:

I still find it ridiculous that these women went from calling him the horndog of the UES to a closet queen who is marrying the countess for money and a beard.

And they did it without missing a beat - "All things are all true at all times!" said Ivanlia.

• Love 7
1 hour ago, BBHN said:

Much like there is a world besides the PTV forums, it is just as possible that there are rumors swirling around the UES that haven't made it to the blogs quite yet.

Let us never forget the "good" friend to Luann and invited to the wedding, Backstabbing Barbara K - she could be the source of the gossip. Didn't Carole and Barbara have a phone conversation? I hope we get to hear it on the show or they show a flashback

• Love 3

I really quite like Carole, but can't blame a single soul for bringing up the handlebars thing now, always, and forever. She almost lost me for good with that one. 

As for Adam, I find it difficult to assign any sort of negativity to someone who loves salad that much. He's a bore, but I think he's harmless. 

• Love 3
1 minute ago, Otherkate said:

I really quite like Carole, but can't blame a single soul for bringing up the handlebars thing now, always, and forever. She almost lost me for good with that one. 

LOL

• Love 1