Type keyword(s) to search

Aviva Drescher: Leggy Blonde

• Start Topic

Good lord, it reminds me of the constantly shifting reasons of why the US went into Iraq years ago. So, the Dreschers' reasons for marital strain have been about (allegedly and reportedly):

Veevs' need for fame

Veevs' desire for another child

and now, Veevs' spoiling of their kids.

Pick a narrative and stick to it, people. (Although, it's interesting that all of these reasons are about Aviva and not Reid.) I wouldn't be surprised if this is all just a charade for a quick $100K while Veevs still has some "fame" left on the meter.

I tried watching this trainwreck but couldn't stomach 10 minutes of it. Actually, I am glad to know I do still have some standards even if they are extremely low (I have also never made it through an entire hour of True Tori, but I freakin live for Vanderpump Rules).

The reason tht the "reasons" don't make sense, IMHO, is because they are all BS and they simply could not put "Famewhore" down as the reason they need to be on Marriage Boot Camp.   

Edited by chlban

Chlban, I thought about it and realized that sure, the Dreschers' "reasons" can be all of those. But after Aviva's multiple reasons for throwing her leg, I'm suspicious. The woman just can't stick to one story. With her leg, she was initially adamant that it was spontaneous. But I've seen one or two articles since in which she says that Bravo wanted her to bring the drama, i.e. earn her way back for a third season, and she decided to throw her leg for dramatic effect.

That's quite a difference from "I wasn't being heard or respected and wanted to set these women straight," isn't it?

And what I would give to be a fly on the wall to hear Carole et al cackling about this new low.

I wonder how open Carole would be to other reality shows. I mean, it's not like RHONY is Masterpiece Theatre here. I would love to see Carole on a show like Millionaire Matchmaker, myself. I wonder what Patti would make of her and vice versa.

Edited by archer1267

I'm not watching MBC, but had read that Aviva and Heidi Pratt surprisingly bonded during the experience. I'm guessing it did not happen 'til the end. This is a clip of her getting into it with the terrible twosome. What's funny is the dialogue could just as easily come from her confrontation with Ramonja in St. Barth's ("it's easy to connect with your emotions when you're drunk...not easy to do it when you're sober").

I honestly don't know why Aviva subjects herself to reality TV if she's got a problem with people drinking and partying. I have to admit, I laughed when her castmates made a dig about her age, considering what she said to Carole last season.

Edited by archer1267
  • Love 1

I just got a great laugh from the current season of American Horror Story. Cuba Gooding Jr. is playing an actor who ends up needing to go on a reality show for money. Anyway, he knows that he's being brought into this reality show as 'the villain' so the character films a TH where he talks about how he did his reality TV homework in terms of doing research on reality TV villains. He names off a couple of notable reality TV villains including Omarosa and right after he says Omarosa's name he adds 'that crazy bitch with the fake leg...yeah, I did my homework.'

LMAO. Aviva, honey, you will not be forgotten. 

• Love 6

I had forgotten about American Horror Story joke. Well, we know Ryan Murphy do like a housewife show.

I don't even like Aviva, but she's so thirsty for no good reason. She's a wealthy, attractive, well educated (a masters and law degree) woman. She needs a job or serious project so that her leg toss is a footnote (pun intended) in her life. I guess that I'm a Kristen because I'm beyond horrified that her leg throw has enter pop culture lexicon. This leg throw is going to be in her obituary. I guess Veevs doesn't mind because she's been tweeting at Alaska all evening.

• Love 2

This forum has been locked until Midnight US Eastern.

Over the past few weeks, there has been a large increase in sniping among posters in this forum, and many reports. We have locked the forum to give everyone a chance to read and absorb the following guidelines:

1. Snark the show, not your fellow posters.

2. It is perfectly fine for someone to have an opinion that's different than yours.

3. A differing opinion should not be a catalyst for vehement disagreement and endless back and forth. State your opinion once, and move on. You can agree to disagree by simply not posting on the subject further.

4. Stop stating opinions and speculation as fact. We rarely know for sure what's going on behind the scenes. Speculation is encouraged, but saying "I think", "in my opinion" or "it's possible that" helps keep things from escalating. 

5. If someone's posts annoy you, use the Ignore feature. If someone really crosses a line, report, but do not engage. 

6. Don't discuss mod actions in the thread. Please PM us if you have a question or concern - @Lisin, @OnceSane, @Mya Stone, @Aethera.

7. This is supposed to be fun. If it's not fun for you, consider changing your approach.

Failure to follow these rules may lead to suspension or banning from the site.