Type keyword(s) to search

Yolanda Hadid: My Love, My Lemons, My Lyme Disease.

• Start Topic

It's interesting that Yolanda doesn't consider or probably even know that azithromycin is the same thing as Zithromax, that albendazole is the same thing as Albenza. Also, the type of drugs on the list makes me think she's a little fixated with parasites.

That's very interesting. I'm all for a patient being their own advocate, because you really need to be, but I question some of the way Yolanda is going about treating herself. Maybe it is desperation, but it sometimes feels like willful self-deception.

Isn't codeine purely a painkiller? That's not really part of a "treatment" plan.

• Love 4
daptomycin, abendazole, rocephin, bicillin injections, flagyl, azithromycin, acinia, quetiapine, mepron, vancomycin, nystatin, diflucan, rifampin, belsomra, macrobid, tindamax, dmps, zithromax, wellbutrin, plaquenil, edta, tetralysal, adderall, hydrocortisone, hydrocodone, Xanax, minocycline, ativan, ritalyn, hydroxyeholor, lunesta, codeine.

Very interesting list of meds....  She's on codeine AND hydrocodone (both for pain); Adderall AND Ritalin (both for ADD); Ativan AND Xanax (both for anxiety); AND Lunesta (for sleep)??   Wondering how many doctors are prescribing for her, and if they know what all she is taking?  

• Love 9

Can someone link me to David saying he didn't sign up for this?  I hadn't heard that one.

He said it on the show I believe to Gigi and her snappy retort was something along the lines of her mother didn't either.

• Love 4

Very interesting list of meds.... She's on codeine AND hydrocodone (both for pain); Adderall AND Ritalin (both for ADD); Ativan AND Xanax (both for anxiety); AND Lunesta (for sleep)?? Wondering how many doctors are prescribing for her, and if they know what all she is taking?

My understanding of the list was that it likely contained drugs she had either tried (Wellbutrin, quetiapine) or taken a course of (the antibiotics, anthelminthics etc). The antiparasite "course" medications aren't necessarily safe to take indefinitely.

I think there's a chance that Yolanda is turning into the Julianne Moore character in Safe.

10dax5d.jpg

Edited by Kokapetl
  • Love 3

I was shocked when the camera showed the white board titled 'Lyme Disease & Co-Infections'. The list of conventional drugs on the left and the alternative on the right. I was in absolute shock, my jaw literally dropped. I froze the screen and jotted down all that I could see on the list of just the conventional pharmaceuticals that she's been treated with. There's a few I couldn't get. This is since 2012! I also found out that two of Yolanda's children Bella and Anwar, have also been diagnosed and treated for Lyme Disease in 2012.  Here's that list;

daptomycin, abendazole, rocephin, bicillin injections, flagyl, azithromycin, acinia, quetiapine, mepron, vancomycin, nystatin, diflucan, rifampin, belsomra, macrobid, tindamax, dmps, zithromax, wellbutrin, plaquenil, edta, tetralysal, adderall, hydrocortisone, hydrocodone, Xanax, minocycline, ativan, ritalyn, hydroxyeholor, lunesta, codeine.

Essentially, Yolanda has been given treatments for Lyme Disease since her diagnosis in2012 and that was only one year after her marriage to David. David has paid over $500,000 so that she could receive unconventional treatments like stem cell transplants and others in countries like Mexico, Bahamas, China, Korea and others.

I have to stop and copy a couple of quotes that David made to People magazine nearly a year ago regarding Yolanda's health.

"The musician, 65, went on to tell PEOPLE that he tries his hardest to be there for his wife in her time of need. “I fail some days,” he said. “You know, I get cranky and then I realize that she’s got it 100 times worse than me. But I just do my best.”

He added: “I try when I’m home to be as supportive as I can. But she’s just she’s worn out.”

he writes her love letters to remind her how much he cares. “My wife loves a love note more than she loves a piece of jewelry,” he said. “It is actually harder to do a love note than a piece of jewelry because I got to, like, sit down and really think about what I’m writing.”

I get the feeling that Yolanda used the "alternative meds", NOT the "Western/conventional meds", hence the chart listing BOTH side by side. That way she could say she was/is taking holistic X which is supposed to do the same as medication A when telling someone about her treatment plan. Most people recognize traditional medication names but few know any/many holistic treatment names.

• Love 1

David had other gf's along the way, including Oksana Grigorieva, who finally hooked in Mel Gibson.

http://www.tmz.com/2010/12/04/oksana-grigorieva-mel-gibson-david-foster-house-rent-timothy-dalton-malibu/

As for money, Yolanda probably has more than David, thanks to Mohammed.  She OWNS the Malibu spread, land given to her by Mohammed in their divorce.  It just sold for over $19mil.   

http://www.latimes.com/business/realestate/hot-property/la-fi-hotprop-yolanda-foster-20151027-story.html

Edited by weaver
  • Love 2

It's interesting that Yolanda doesn't consider or probably even know that azithromycin is the same thing as Zithromax, that albendazole is the same thing as Albenza. Also, the type of drugs on the list makes me think she's a little fixated with parasites.

I think that any co-infections that are tick borne such as babesia parasites are overlooked and rarely tested for. It sounds to me as if her doctors were treating her for just about every auto-immune disease imaginable. It just appears that they just don't know exactly what they're dealing with.  The 'throw spaghetti against a wall and see what sticks' theory seems to be what's been going on with Yolanda's medical regimen. I did hear her talking to Kylie at the luncheon for Lisa, and she was interrupted when Ken and Lisa came in but she was saying that she's feeling discomfort "here" (motioning to her upper diaphragm) and "not here" (breasts).

Yolanda looks very ill. I think the comments made by both Kyle and Lisa about the fact that Yolanda wasn't wearing any makeup, 'even a little concealer for the dark circles under her eyes' were just thoughtless and shallow. Yolanda is going through a shit-storm right now between her illness and the disintegration of her marriage to David Foster. Obviously eye shadow and concealer aren't her primary focus at this time. After watching this first episode, I questioned whether or not I can bear watching these Beverly Hills snobs anymore. I used to like both Lisa and Kyle but the more I've seen of them and their pretentious rich extravagances and snobbishness, the more I doubt that I want to continue supporting this show by watching it.

• Love 3

I didn't sign up for "The Days of Our Lymes" either, does this mean Yo and I have to get a divorce..........

David Foster is 66 years old and he might believe he's immune to illness or disease but one day he might get up 3 or 6 times during the night to pee and he'll think 'oh yes, I forgot all about the prostate gland' and suddenly he'll be the one looking down the barrel of a long scope. Who's going to take care of you when you get sick Davie? huh, huh?

• Love 9

I think that any co-infections that are tick borne such as babesia parasites are overlooked and rarely tested for. It sounds to me as if her doctors were treating her for just about every auto-immune disease imaginable. It just appears that they just don't know exactly what they're dealing with.  The 'throw spaghetti against a wall and see what sticks' theory seems to be what's been going on with Yolanda's medical regimen. I did hear her talking to Kylie at the luncheon for Lisa, and she was interrupted when Ken and Lisa came in but she was saying that she's feeling discomfort "here" (motioning to her upper diaphragm) and "not here" (breasts).

Yolanda looks very ill. I think the comments made by both Kyle and Lisa about the fact that Yolanda wasn't wearing any makeup, 'even a little concealer for the dark circles under her eyes' were just thoughtless and shallow. Yolanda is going through a shit-storm right now between her illness and the disintegration of her marriage to David Foster. Obviously eye shadow and concealer aren't her primary focus at this time. After watching this first episode, I questioned whether or not I can bear watching these Beverly Hills snobs anymore. I used to like both Lisa and Kyle but the more I've seen of them and their pretentious rich extravagances and snobbishness, the more I doubt that I want to continue supporting this show by watching it.

Kyle said she looked beautiful and just noted that it's extremely rare for women in BH not to wear makeup, so it's a cause for concern. I don't see what there is to hate on about that. 

• Love 9

Kyle said she looked beautiful and just noted that it's extremely rare for women in BH not to wear makeup, so it's a cause for concern. I don't see what there is to hate on about that. 

Well, apparently a lot of people took her comment in a negative way because she's on Twitter defending herself. Her comment "In Beverly Hills, a woman going out to a birthday dinner without putting ONE drop of makeup on, is borderline shocking." was taken by others as a sign of being more concerned with appearances and beauty than about Yolanda's illness.  And Lisa's comment, "I mean she's got nothing on her face, at all. Not even a little bit of under eye cover-up or anything. Maybe just take 10 seconds to do that." It's obvious that neither Lisa or Kyle has felt so desperately sick that they could give a shit about going without under eye cover-up or a single drop of makeup. I have, and let me tell you, being that sick you really couldn't care about how you look or what others think. It would have been more gracious of them to commend Yolanda for pulling up her strength and energy enough to be there for Lisa's birthday party. She could easily have taken a pass on that affair.

Edited by HumblePi
  • Love 7

Well, apparently a lot of people took her comment in a negative way because she's on Twitter defending herself. Her comment "In Beverly Hills, a woman going out to a birthday dinner without putting ONE drop of makeup on, is borderline shocking." was taken by others as a sign of being more concerned with appearances and beauty than about Yolanda's illness.  And Lisa's comment, "I mean she's got nothing on her face, at all. Not even a little bit of under eye cover-up or anything. Maybe just take 10 seconds to do that." It's obvious that neither Lisa or Kyle has felt so desperately sick that they could give a shit about going without under eye cover-up or a single drop of makeup. I have, and let me tell you, being that sick you really couldn't care about how you look or what others think. It would have been more gracious of them to commend Yolanda for pulling up her strength and energy enough to be there for Lisa's birthday party. She could easily have taken a pass on that affair.

I wasn't defending Lisa's comments. I didn't think Kyle's were bad at all and still don't.  It IS borderline shocking for BH, and Kyle did say Yo looked beautiful at the dinner party when Ken was going on about how rough she looked. Twitter is irrelevant to me, there are thousands of people who defend Brandi on the daily there. Anyway, agree to disagree I guess. 

• Love 7

David Foster is 66 years old and he might believe he's immune to illness or disease but one day he might get up 3 or 6 times during the night to pee and he'll think 'oh yes, I forgot all about the prostate gland' and suddenly he'll be the one looking down the barrel of a long scope. Who's going to take care of you when you get sick Davie? huh, huh?

We have no way of knowing that it was David that asked for a divorce, Yolanda could have asked for it.

No, Yolanda HAD to go to the dinner, she signed up for yet another season on the show despite her claims of NOT being able to leave her apartment.

• Love 2

Why ASSUME Foster dumped her? 

Maybe they had a long mature discussion about the marriage not working out. Thinking the worst of people is a reflection on one's own soul. Not people we don't know personally on TV. 

Many people change as they get older. Maybe Yo decided her illness wasn't fair to him or her.

Who knows.

Regarding how she looks, I hope she realizes she is better off with friends who can accept her WITHOUT makeup. Not

these shallow a$$holes. 

Kyle cleaned up what was said about yo's no makeup on the show when she was on WWHL

At Fosters age, I'd bet he's already up at night to Pee a couple times.

Lisa wears tons of make up so not surprised at what Ken said. That is his reference for how women should look. 

Edited by This2getsold
  • Love 1

I am sorry for Yolanda's illness but I also believe that she needs psychological help more than meds. It's possible that she had an actual Lyme disease occurrence which was treated properly and controlled yet she now calls anything that feels "off" about herself "chronic Lyme disease". Thankfully I have never suffered CFS or Lyme, so maybe I'm being harsh, and I feel for those who are dealing with those illnesses and trying to get well. It just seems to me that Yolanda is not accepting that her illness may be 1) leaky boobs, 2) menopause (which can bring a wide variety of things that make you feel "bad" and suffer memory problems), 3) too many cleanses and poor nutrition, 4) fear of aging and losing her husband (oops, both are happening regardless!), 5) a combination of all these. It's easier and somehow more acceptable to say "chronic Lyme" and take lots of lovely selfies from her hospital beds than to admit "menopause is hitting me hard" or "my implants may have been poisoning me" or "I was wrong about all those cleanses being 'healthy' because they messed up my digestion and immune system". 

IMO, if she's so very sick, then she should quit the show, go somewhere away from BH and the tabloids and focus on healing. Come back on as a "friend of" when she gets well and is glowing and happy again, maybe with a hot new (rich) man! It's not like she needs the paycheck. I have no interest in a Brooks 2.0 "is she really sick or not?" season, and the selfish, judgmental comments of other BH HoWives concerning her looks are repulsive. I won't tune in for that.

Edited by RedHawk
  • Love 14

Very interesting list of meds....  She's on codeine AND hydrocodone (both for pain); Adderall AND Ritalin (both for ADD); Ativan AND Xanax (both for anxiety); AND Lunesta (for sleep)??   Wondering how many doctors are prescribing for her, and if they know what all she is taking?  

WOW!! Hmm she might be doctor shopping too. No one needs all those meds. She is probably experiencing menopause and on some days it can kick your ass to the curb. She should just take it easy. She might be making herself worse than better.

• Love 4

I wasn't defending Lisa's comments. I didn't think Kyle's were bad at all and still don't.  It IS borderline shocking for BH, and Kyle did say Yo looked beautiful at the dinner party when Ken was going on about how rough she looked. Twitter is irrelevant to me, there are thousands of people who defend Brandi on the daily there. Anyway, agree to disagree I guess. 

When a person feels sick, looks sick and acts sick, they're are usually sick and they are very aware of how they look. Giving a backhanded 'compliment' about how beautiful Yo looked was Kyle's attempt of doing damage control. Ken, on the other hand was totally honest. Isn't it just a little disingenuous to tell someone they look beautiful when they know they look absolutely horrible? It's insincere and insulting to their intelligence. Yes, agree to disagree I guess.

Edited by HumblePi
  • Love 5

I am sorry for Yolanda's illness but I also believe that she needs psychological help more than meds. It's possible that she had an actual Lyme disease occurrence which was treated properly and controlled yet she now calls anything that feels "off" about herself "chronic Lyme disease". Thankfully I have never suffered CFS or Lyme, so maybe I'm being harsh, and I feel for those who are dealing with those illnesses and trying to get well. It just seems to me that Yolanda is not accepting that her illness may be 1) leaky boobs, 2) menopause (which can bring a wide variety of things that make you feel "bad" and suffer memory problems), 3) too many cleanses and poor nutrition, 4) fear of aging and being dumped (oops, both are happening regardless!), 5) a combination of all these. It's easier and somehow more acceptable to say "chronic Lyme" and take lots of lovely selfies from her hospital beds than to admit "menopause is hitting me hard" or "my implants may have been poisoning me" or "I was wrong about all those cleanses being 'healthy' because they messed up my digestion and immune system". 

IMO, if she's so very sick, then she should quit the show, go somewhere away from BH and the tabloids and focus on healing. Come back on as a "friend of" when she gets well and is glowing and happy again, maybe with a hot new (rich) man! It's not like she needs the paycheck. I have no interest in a Brooks 2.0 "is she really sick or not?" season, and the selfish, judgmental comments of other BH HoWives concerning her looks are repulsive. I won't tune in for that.

Thanks for saying exactly what I was trying to.

• Love 6

We have no way of knowing that it was David that asked for a divorce, Yolanda could have asked for it.

No, Yolanda HAD to go to the dinner, she signed up for yet another season on the show despite her claims of NOT being able to leave her apartment.

Would Bravo ship her in a hospital bed if she was that ill?  Bravo execs actually have hearts (I think) and would definitely give Yolanda a pass on that dinner and not insist she drag herself out of a sick bed to be there just to fulfill a contractual obligation.

Edited by HumblePi

Thanks for saying exactly what I was trying to.

Glad to be of service! ;-) 

I want to note that I made one edit while I was being quoted. I changed "fear of being dumped" to "fear of losing her husband" because I do agree that it's wrong to say "she was dumped" when we have no idea how the decision to end the marriage came about. She is "losing" her husband, whether she chose to let him go or was asked to.

• Love 4

The party wasn't about Yolanda illness it was about Lisar's birthday.  They didn't mention she came underdressed for the event-white jeans and a holey T-Shirt.  I believe Kyle was paying her a compliment braving the streets of BH without so much as lip gloss on.  They were all nice to Yolanda.  Why is it Yolanda needs an award for showing up to work?  Her job is four months long with significant time off-if she can't handle it due to her illness then perhaps she should resign until she feels better.  It wasn't the place to discuss Yo's health, apparently she ignores the others' concerns and desire to see her when she is at home.

I just have a hard time if  Yo can navigate her way to her closet, her shower, her elevator, to a car, to a restaurant I don't think it was a physical inability to put on or have someone put on her make up-I think it was her choice.  As such the other are within the bounds of decency to comment on her choice. JMO.

I could be mistaken but I think the bald man sitting next to Ken is one of the new ladies husband.

• Love 14

No more dinner party sing-alongs?

Color me sadfaced.  Those ridiculously awkward sing-alongs were the very best part of any episode!  King David trying to wrangle a group of drunk Beverly Hills women to do his bidding while they all made up disgusting lyrics to his melodies?  It just does not get any better!

I have to stop and copy a couple of quotes that David made to People magazine nearly a year ago regarding Yolanda's health.

"The musician, 65, went on to tell PEOPLE that he tries his hardest to be there for his wife in her time of need. “I fail some days,” he said. “You know, I get cranky and then I realize that she’s got it 100 times worse than me. But I just do my best.”

He added: “I try when I’m home to be as supportive as I can. But she’s just she’s worn out.”

he writes her love letters to remind her how much he cares. “My wife loves a love note more than she loves a piece of jewelry,” he said. “It is actually harder to do a love note than a piece of jewelry because I got to, like, sit down and really think about what I’m writing.”

Gosh, I can totally understand how difficult that would be...if he weren't a multi-Grammy-winning freaking song composer.

Edited by laurakaye
  • Love 13

Isn't the reason that Yolanda is not wearing makeup because of fears of some sort of "contaminants" in the products? Seems like I read here that she was saying that a few months ago. No makeup, no nail polish, no hair bleach/dye, etc. 

I agree that she is on track to become the woman in the film "Safe".

• Love 4

So David and Yo are getting a divorce.

My wish is that David gets the Malibu house, takes it off the market, remarries and Bravo hires wife #5 as the new housewife.

I miss that house!

I miss that house too, but no thanks to more David.
  • Love 7

Maybe they had a long mature discussion about the marriage not working out. Thinking the worst of people is a reflection on one's own soul.

You mean like declaring "people" we "don't know personally on TV" "shallow a$$sholes"?

• Love 3

I am sorry for Yolanda's illness but I also believe that she needs psychological help more than meds. It's possible that she had an actual Lyme disease occurrence which was treated properly and controlled yet she now calls anything that feels "off" about herself "chronic Lyme disease". Thankfully I have never suffered CFS or Lyme, so maybe I'm being harsh, and I feel for those who are dealing with those illnesses and trying to get well. It just seems to me that Yolanda is not accepting that her illness may be 1) leaky boobs, 2) menopause (which can bring a wide variety of things that make you feel "bad" and suffer memory problems), 3) too many cleanses and poor nutrition, 4) fear of aging and losing her husband (oops, both are happening regardless!), 5) a combination of all these. It's easier and somehow more acceptable to say "chronic Lyme" and take lots of lovely selfies from her hospital beds than to admit "menopause is hitting me hard" or "my implants may have been poisoning me" or "I was wrong about all those cleanses being 'healthy' because they messed up my digestion and immune system". 

Great post.  I had a nasty case of Lyme 25 years ago - from panic attacks to depression to other autoimmune issues to dental issues.  In my case, the less information I had actually was good for me.  It forced me to address some things head-on like the panic attacks and brain fog as a new challenge rather than an aftereffect of Lyme.  It forced me to learn coping skills rather than feeling sorry for myself.  I had a household to co-support.

I get such a weird sort of mixed message from Yolanda.  From what I see and have read, Yolanda has her own rather narrow path of what she wants to understand in Yolanda's world of rigid order.  Obviously she didn't consider or even question her breast implants as a problem, or her diet/cleanse routine either.  Seems like she didn't factor menopause into the equation either.  All could have played a detrimental part at one time or another in her recovery.  The leaking implant in particular might have hampered the effectiveness of the antibiotics used to treat her.  And good old menopause just confuses the process.  From what I have seen, Yolanda seems to be more comfortable with non-Western medicine doctors - maybe because she can control the rhetoric and hear what she wants to hear?

I am disappointed that she didn't exit the show last season. 

• Love 11

The fact that Yolanda has been prescribed approx ten different antibiotics, several antifungals, several antiprotozoals, several anthelminthics etc is a concern. Following up simultaneous courses of medication immediately with different medications in each class can't be good for her liver or kidneys. I think she's needlessly putting her body through the wringer by trying everything. Prescription medications are not harmless, that's why they require prescriptions.
  • Love 12

Would Bravo ship her in a hospital bed if she was that ill?  Bravo execs actually have hearts (I think) and would definitely give Yolanda a pass on that dinner and not insist she drag herself out of a sick bed to be there just to fulfill a contractual obligation.

No, Bravo would not "ship" her off to a hospital. Each and every season, just AFTER the season has ended, Yolanda takes to her bed, at least on twitter, claiming she is too ill to do anything BUT as soon as contract time comes around, she is suddenly healthy enough to film. I suspect that production/Andy/Bravo are aware of this as well and go along with it. It is NOT their duty to make Yolanda go to the hospital, it is Yolanda's choice and hers alone. IF Yolanda is THAT ill, THAT weak, THAT sick, then she needed to leave the show to get better, she CHOSE NOT to do so, instead she CHOSE to come back. She has 3 choices, either do her job, which includes attending events/gatherings/parties ON camera or risk not going/attending and risk getting demoted to FOH or worse yet, fired or IF she is really THAT sick she could quit.....again HER choice.

The fact that Yolanda has been prescribed approx ten different antibiotics, several antifungals, several antiprotozoals, several anthelminthics etc is a concern. Following up simultaneous courses of medication immediately with different medications in each class can't be good for her liver or kidneys. I think she's needlessly putting her body through the wringer by trying everything. Prescription medications are not harmless, that's why they require prescriptions.

We have NO idea WHAT she has taken, other than those that she has said ON camera. IMO, that list was there to show the Holistic treatments she took and what the traditional medicines they are used in place of, that that she took the traditional medicine. The only time she said that she had traditional (Western Medicine) was when she was first diagnosed, it was a short round of antibiotics. Everything since then has been Eastern medicine/Holistic treatments.

• Love 6

We have NO idea WHAT she has taken, other than those that she has said ON camera. IMO, that list was there to show the Holistic treatments she took and what the traditional medicines they are used in place of, that that she took the traditional medicine. The only time she said that she had traditional (Western Medicine) was when she was first diagnosed, it was a short round of antibiotics. Everything since then has been Eastern medicine/Holistic treatments.

I understood the list to be a comprehensive list of "Medicine Done", split between conventional and alternative types, of which she has tried all. There's not really a herbal substitute for adderall (amphetamines), or quetiapine, which is an antipsychotic mostly used to treat schizophrenia. Edited by Kokapetl
  • Love 4

Because of past behavior? It might not be fair to assume, but it is not a stretch to imagine this is what happened.

Maybe they had a long mature discussion about the marriage not working out. Thinking the worst of people is a reflection on one's own soul. Not people we don't know personally on TV.

Whoa. I thought it was snark.  You know, like the shallow assholes on this show. *shrugs*

Edited by GreatKazu
  • Love 9

I understood the list to be a comprehensive list of "Medicine Done", split between conventional and alternative types, of which she has tried all. There's not really a herbal substitute for adderall (amphetamines), or quetiapine, which is an antipsychotic mostly used to treat schizophrenia.

No, it was a comparison list......Holistic treatment X = Western medication A. Many companies "claim" their herb/plant/formula will do the same job as a perscription medications even though it is a gross exaggeration or even an out right lie, especially those treatments bought/ordered out of the country. Yolanda has sought 90%, if not more, of her medical treatment OUT of the country in places like Hong Kong, Mexico, Philippines and other exotic locations that do NOT regulate "clinics or treatments" like the ones she has tweeted about. IMO, she will seek out any snake oil salesman in the world that tells her what she wants to hear and then she will tweet about it.

• Love 7

What was sad in the clip was Eileen relating her deceased sister who used the holistic approach to treating her breast cancer also had a closet full of similar pills.  Kudos to Eileen for getting Yolanda out of her bed and into the living room. 

• Love 3

I like both Yolanda and David so I am sorry to hear this news. David is responsible for co writing two of my favourite songs - The Colour of My Love (with ex wife Linda) and The Prayer. I have a soft spot for both of those songs (and they were included in my wedding). I wish them both luck, and hope Yo gets her health issues under control.

Edited by UsernameFatigue
  • Love 2

So, any idea what Eileen is talking about in the preview where she says something about never thinking she'd be in such a situation?

I'm going to take a stab at it.  I think either Vince and/or Eileen have gambling problems which are causing financial strain.

• Love 2

I'm going to take a stab at it.  I think either Vince and/or Eileen have gambling problems which are causing financial strain.

I thought that was a possibility when they first introduced her and Vince and they talked about his involvement in the tournament poker circle. I know he's a TV host for the games now, but I wondered then if he had a gambling habit that he'd had to deal with or maybe wasn't dealing with...

• Love 2

You mean like declaring "people" we "don't know personally on TV" "shallow a$$sholes"?

Seriously, Apples and Oranges.

Being older I have had several relatives and friends get very ill and die from diseases. Not once had anyone I known show such shallowness about how someone who is obviously ill even utter a word about someone going out without makeup and looking bad. We've been happy we could just enjoy their company. One friend just past recently. Last time I saw her she was in a wheel chair and on oxygen. And no makeup! Thank God we had the time together.

Boy am I blessed with great friends.

Edited by This2getsold
  • Love 9