Type keyword(s) to search

Jenelle: Birther Of 3, Mother To None

Everyone knows Ensley does not have Down syndrome. Posts suggesting that she does will be removed and warnings issued. Posts such as these leave the impression that an arguably unflattering picture could somehow be construed as a child being disabled is considered ableist and is against the rules of the board.

• Start Topic

50 minutes ago, Mkay said:

Zoom on to see UBT flipping off the camera.  ? Jenelle is taking a picture of a car parking too close  

510CBD6E-6DFC-4E44-BA35-7C6BBAC5B9BA.jpeg

They are bullies. UBT is going to mess with the wrong person someday and I am hoping it is an MMA fighter like Stipe Miocic.

• Love 20
5 minutes ago, druzy said:

They are bullies. UBT is going to mess with the wrong person someday and I am hoping it is an MMA fighter like Stipe Miocic.

Speaking of MMA fighters, I am hoping it is someone who has just drank mushroom tea: https://www.foxsports.com/boxing/story/mma-fighter-jarrod-wyatt-eyes-heart-murder-charge-052610

A mixed martial arts fighter who allegedly gouged out another man's heart and eyes after drinking mushroom tea will stand trial in Northern California on a murder charge

UBT put the gate, and will likely put in a fence later, to keep Jenelle IN. 

Edited by GreatKazu
  • Love 12
On 2/4/2018 at 2:13 PM, druzy said:

He's such a selfish prick! Only one video game control? Get off your arse and engage with those two boys. They don't love watching their step-UBT play video games . They are probably bored out of their minds. Poor kids.

Dear God, I hope Doris takes Kaiser to an eye doc behind Nathan's back! Kaiser might only need to wear patches over alternating eyes to strengthen those muscles for a short period of time, but he'd be robbed of that treatment anyway. I would really hate for that little guy to have shitty vision and/or funky looking eyes because of blatant ignorance and stupidity. Kaiser doesn't need anything else to serve as cannon fodder for his future classmates on the playground. His mom & UBT have pre-emptively guaranteed he won't have any play dates or sleepovers, courtesy of MTV.

I bet they're inebriated & impaired all of the time that they don't even see anything wrong with Kaiser's eyes because their own pupils and vision are beyond screwed up.

19 minutes ago, druzy said:

6 months after Teen Mom 2 is cancelled she will be back to using her flip phone. I'm sure she gets the Iphone X & Mini Ipad for promoting this.

1. She loves to give gifts? 

2. Will she be expected to wrap these gifts?

• Love 8
18 hours ago, christie said:

I didn't know that someone had said that; that's spot on.

On an unrelated note: a birthday party photoshoot? Whatever made her think that that was a good idea?

A combo of being broke and an attention whore. 

4 hours ago, druzy said:

Ok Jenelle, but last time you were pregnant, you used old photos of yourself in a bikini with a flat belly. This proves exactly nothing!

• Love 10
7 minutes ago, Christina87 said:
18 hours ago, christie said:

I didn't know that someone had said that; that's spot on.

On an unrelated note: a birthday party photoshoot? Whatever made her think that that was a good idea?

A combo of being broke and an attention whore. 

4 hours ago, druzy said:

Ok Jenelle, but last time you were pregnant, you used old photos of yourself in a bikini with a flat belly. This proves exactly nothing!

Yeah, and she has been knocked up so many times, do we honestly believe OK!, or even the Inquisitr give a fuck at this point? "Jenelle Evans Pregnant!"...and in other news "The Sky is Still Blue!!". She's a freaking Duggar at this point..."J" name & all!

• Love 10

The last time she was pregnant, she denied it for months, on camera and off. She was forced to admit it when the police report from the car accident was released. Remember when they took Babs to see THE LAND for the first time? Jenelle was wearing a skin tight dress and was obviously very pregnant. When Barb asked her, she lied through her teeth. They both lied to Kristen the ass kissing producer on camera, too. And, when she was finally outed for lying about it, she whined about people being happy for Chelsea's pregnancy but they were being sooooooo mean to her. I believe absolutely NOTHING that comes out of this bitch's mouth. 

• Love 15

The picture for Eggsleys birthday party Jenelle’s skin tone was super white.  She hadn’t been in the sun in a while. This picture of her stomach is old.  Look how tan she is! Where is her incisions for her recent surgery??

Edited by Mkay
  • Love 15
1 hour ago, Mkay said:

The picture for Eggsleys ciryngday party Jenelle’s skin tone was super white.  She hadn’t been in the sun in a while. This picture of her stomach is old.  Look how tan she is! Where is her incisions for her recent surgery??

Green grass too. 

• Love 5
1 hour ago, druzy said:

You'd think he wouldn't want his swamp drained because that's one of the possible spots where Jenelle's body will eventually be buried. 

I can't remember if he was ever convicted of a felony or not. I did some Googling about voting & convicted felons and found the following information:

If you are convicted of a felony in North Carolina, you temporarily lose your citizenship rights, including your right to vote. Any prior registration you had before your felony conviction is cancelled by the county board of elections with no action on your part. *Any attempt to register to vote while you are an active felon is a felony. However, after completing all the terms of your sentence (including parole, probation, and restitution), you do not have to do anything to have your citizenship rights restored. Those rights are automatically restored (N.C. Gen. Stat. 13-1). 

If you have completed all parts of your sentence for a felony conviction or have been pardoned, you are eligible to vote in North Carolina. 

*What are the odds that UBT was/is dumb enough to try to register to vote if he was/is still an active felon? :)

Edited by Bridget
  • Love 6
43 minutes ago, druzy said:

VI-vert.jpg

VIII.png

So all of that shit with Tori went down BEFORE the actual ceremony? Holy crap, I figured it was well into the "reception" after the liquor had been flowing for awhile. Jesus God Leah!

Edited by OtterReality
  • Love 11

OMG "eating ass", what is with these people?! I can't help laughing at the stupidity. Also why would they have an open bar for everyone to get drunk before the ceremony? That makes no sense, but this is Jennelle.  I CAAAAAAAANNN'T! I'm also laughing at the name of that parody account, @davidisrakin

• Love 10
57 minutes ago, OtterReality said:

So all of that shit with Tori went down BEFORE the actual ceremony? Holy crap, I figured it was well into the "reception" after the liquor had been flowing for awhile. Jesus God Leah!

Yeah, and aside from the wedding party, shouldn't the first time everyone sees the bride be when she is WALKING DOWN THE SOD AISLE?!? For once in my life I'm in complete agreement with Kail...shit show indeed!

• Love 14
2 hours ago, Mkay said:

SO, she did this to her wedding dress before the ceremony?!  

I love how she's pissed that Tori was almost LATE - ummmm, then she wasn't late.  And, as if this is actually going to be your only wedding Jenelle.  Please.

• Love 9
32 minutes ago, CaliforniaLove said:

Yeah, and aside from the wedding party, shouldn't the first time everyone sees the bride be when she is WALKING DOWN THE SOD AISLE?!? For once in my life I'm in complete agreement with Kail...shit show indeed!

There are several things that make me think the almost smackdown happened after the trashtastic ceremony. Jenelle's hair is in a braid (it was down during the ceremony), she's changed from her more classier court/wedding heels into flip-flops, UBT is wearing his wedding ring but not the tacky white jacket, the lights strung around the reception area are on and people have plates of food.

• Love 8
2 minutes ago, lovesnark said:

There are several things that make me think the almost smackdown happened after the trashtastic ceremony. Jenelle's hair is in a braid (it was down during the ceremony), she's changed from her more classier court/wedding heels into flip-flops, UBT is wearing his wedding ring but not the tacky white jacket, the lights strung around the reception area are on and people have plates of food.

You're right. I guess it's Jenelle's strange use of "missing my wedding" when Tori was actually present for the ceremony. What Jenelle meant was "you missed the post-wedding coke binge! You only had ONE opportunity to get fucked up with me on the day I got married (again), and you missed it because Jesse couldn't stop talking about eating ass!!". These people. Jenelle's segments are all just edited snippets of Springer. 

• Love 10
7 minutes ago, druzy said:

Facebook war with Tori continues

FACE.png

Keep talking, Jenelle. All of the shit you spew in public is helping UBT's ex ensure that her little boy will NEVER be forced to spend time with his worthless sperm donor. No one with an ounce of common sense or concern for the well being of a child would ever think it's a good idea to put a defenseless child into this shitshow.

• Love 8

Lmao what a bunch of losers. Jenelle trying to make it seem like David is a good guy? Ha! He almost killed his prego gf! How come she never comments on that. He is a raging asshole loser. And Oo he only went to jail for 6 months and was married 6 years omg lol. God I hate her and David they are disgusting.

Edited by Marley
  • Love 13
3 hours ago, druzy said:

viiiii.png

viiiiii.png

Did you go read those threads? OMG Jenelle is so delusional.  Everything she calls people and says about them, can be applied to her.  

1 hour ago, TexasGal said:

SO, she did this to her wedding dress before the ceremony?!  

I love how she's pissed that Tori was almost LATE - ummmm, then she wasn't late.  And, as if this is actually going to be your only wedding Jenelle.  Please.

I don’t think this is before the ceremony. People have plates in their hands and whatnot. In the Facebook fight they say tori had been drinking before the wedding. 

• Love 7

face4.png

11 minutes ago, Mkay said:

Did you go read those threads? OMG Jenelle is so delusional.  Everything she calls people and says about them, can be applied to her.  

We need your picture of the pot and kettle! 

• Love 2
9 minutes ago, FlowerofCarnage said:

If not having to worry if today is the day I become an episode of Dateline is boring, then sign me  up. Also, if Chelsea is so boring, why does Jenelle try to copy everything she does?

What Jenelle is incapable of understanding is that people like Chelsea. She may be what some would consider boring but she leads a pretty average and happy life and is likable.  In Jenelle's twisted logic, she's just like Chelsea because she bought some property and got married. She fails to recognize what a miserable failure she is as a human being and that there is absolutely nothing about her or her life that is even remotely likable. She's so jealous of Chelsea and the way people react to her, it makes her an even more miserable bitch.

• Love 21

OMG...that piece of shit actually tweeted the equivalent of #FAKENEWS?!?!?! Well that is not at all surprising, and extremely #sad! 

Does Jenelle realize that she IS boring as fuck? Chelsea is entertaining in a *normal* way, while Jenelle is entertaining in a *wtf is this trash I'm seeing before my eyes?!* kind of way, but as a person? Jenelle is more predictable, and 10x more boring than Chelsea. 

• Love 7