Type keyword(s) to search

Jenelle: Birther Of 3, Mother To None

Everyone knows Ensley does not have Down syndrome. Posts suggesting that she does will be removed and warnings issued. Posts such as these leave the impression that an arguably unflattering picture could somehow be construed as a child being disabled is considered ableist and is against the rules of the board.

• Start Topic

23 minutes ago, littleB1rdy said:

I CAANNN’TTTT WITH THIS USER!!!!!!

Lol! Trolly troll who trolls. I never thought I’d actually use the ignore feature.

I’m shocked in an awesome way at what “Jerm” said. 

I’m starting to think Teflon Jenelle might actually have some consequences for once!!!

Edited by Rebecca
  • Love 14
4 minutes ago, TeeMo said:

I will say one thing about these Teen Mom shows - they always have a surprise up their sleeves. I never would have guessed that Jeremy would be so hot and bothered about this kind of backwoods offensive behavior from the Swamp Things. Good on him for speaking up. As a presumably responsible gun owner he should be pissed at David for his moronic behavior. 

I added more to my original post. Jeremy talked about the loss of lives at Parkland and how he is the only male from TM who is talking about what UBT did by posting that image of Jenelle with the gun. He is seriously ticked off that UBT used that tragedy and the homosexual posts. 

1 minute ago, druzy said:

Only him? Take that sack of shit Jenelle and put her in the garbage where she belongs, too. 

• Love 22

And next season? I’m going to need them to state that her contract will not be renewed. Hopefully that is the result of the meeting tomorrow, if not that they are done with her for the remaining 6 weeks of current filming.

Gee, I wonder what David’s reaction will be to this news?

• Love 13
8 minutes ago, druzy said:

I was just coming to post this. 

I wonder if her refusal to quit in solidarity will be the thing that splits them up with the inevitable abuse revelations  

If there has been one constant for Jenelle, it’s that there’s always another soulmate to be found on tinder. Tindr? Grindr? Whatever. 

• Love 15
4 minutes ago, druzy said:

Hope they filmed it I would love to see the bitch cry. Next season replace the other swamp donkey with Barb and I will start to believe that they do not endorse these twats. Firing David only does scream PR move to ease the hatters so they can keep filming Janelle. Fingers crossed she refuses to film with out him and she is gone as well. Oh I also need to see Kaiser next season he is a cutie.

• Love 15
28 minutes ago, GreatKazu said:

I heard Jeremy's IG rant. 

- Jeremy is LIVID! He has had enough of the bullshit. Jeremy said he has a friend who is gay. His friend is like a brother to him. He is pissed at what UBT posted about gays. He said UBT clearly knows how to use Twitter since he uses it "quite a bit"

- Jeremy said he has to work for a living. Throwing shade at the unemployed UBT

- He told Jenelle FUCK YOU AND FUCK YOUR HUSBAND! He also told her to fuck her and fuck her C&D letter. He said he will wipe his ass with it and send it back to her home address

- The whole thing with the gun image was stupid and insensitive. He said UBT timed it to get the results he wanted. It was done on purpose. He is upset about the caption and the fact that UBT was just trying to be relevant. Jeremy gives ZERO FUCKS. He said, "I can't believe how damn dumb you can be." Jeremy is disgusted as a person and a gun-owner because UBT used a tragedy to get the focus on himself

- Jenelle was a complete fucking liar about the New Year's Eve party (her description on the podcast). So, Jeremy has chimed in as Leah wanted 

- called Jenelle a dumb fuck for bringing his name into her podcast interview

- he is asking for CPS to be "called on these mutherfuckers." He said something about how dangerous they are with their weapons, etc. 

- MTV needs to hold these mutherfuckers accountable since they are good with controlling them with all their contracts 

- he looks forward to see how MTV will take care of this issue

- he says he will remove his daughter Addie from the show if MTV does not remove Jenelle and UBT from the show. He said if Leah is watching his rant, she better know he will follow through and not allow Addie to be on camera anymore. 

Go Germy!! 

• Love 13
5 minutes ago, FairyDusted said:

Jeremys rant was fucking awesome! He had no fucks to give as he said he will take his daughter off if David remained.Excellent recap of the epic rant @GreatKazu

Good for Jeremy.  Even Randy wasn’t willing to say his daughter would do that. 

• Love 23
7 minutes ago, FairyDusted said:

Jeremys rant was fucking awesome! He had no fucks to give as he said he will take his daughter off if David remained.Excellent recap of the epic rant @GreatKazu

Damn! His rant was all kinds of awesome. I think I need a shot of tequila! Jeremy, you rock!! 

6 minutes ago, druzy said:

What does this mean? Help me out. 

1 minute ago, Mkay said:

To be fair, Chelsea is an adult. Addie is a child. Jeremy can speak on her behalf and can actually step in to keep her off the show. Randy can't do that to his adult child. 

Edited by GreatKazu
  • Love 8
Just now, druzy said:

Nathan tweeted to the Teen Mom cast and hashtagged  #rakelife #yourefired #cleaningupthecommunity #justice #karma

But why did he tweet the guys? To get their attention to the news of David's firing? 

• Love 4
6 minutes ago, GreatKazu said:

Damn! His rant was all kinds of awesome. I think I need a shot of tequila! Jeremy, you rock!! 

What does this mean? Help me out. 

To be fair, Chelsea is an adult. Addie is a child. Jeremy can speak on her behalf and can actually step in to keep her off the show. Randy can't do that to his adult child. 

Just his statement about how they shouldn’t have to leave their form of income because of David and Jenelle to make a point.  I would. Jeremy just rose a little bit higher of my list of cast I like. Randy dropped a little last night. 

Sorry if that hat doesn’t make sense. I’m a little giddy that they actually did something to David.  Jenelle will probably refuse to film since her husband  was fired. Hahaha Willhe show up at the reunions with her?

Edited by Mkay
  • Love 14
1 minute ago, Mkay said:

Just his statement about how they shouldn’t have to leave their form of income because of David and Jenelle to make a point.  I would. Jeremy just rose a little bit higher of my list of cast I like. Randy dropped a little last night. 

Oh yes, I see what you mean. 

Definitely, Jeremy has moved on up to gold while Randy dropped from bronze to being in last place. 

Edited by GreatKazu
  • Love 9
5 minutes ago, Mkay said:

Cause Jeremy has an actual job and doesn’t need the show. Chelsea does need it (if she didn’t have Cole and Randy supporting her and rubbing her feet)

• Love 7
1 minute ago, GreatKazu said:

But why did he tweet the guys? To get their attention to the news of David's firing? 

Because he's Nathan?

Does Goggle Earth have a live stream? I'm going to put in their address and see what happens.

• Love 8
1 minute ago, druzy said:

Because he's Nathan?

Does Goggle Earth have a live stream? I'm going to put in their address and see what happens.

lol

Nathan is special. 

Jeremy ranted a direct message to Nathan. He said Nathan should do something about getting Kaiser in his custody and control and out of the hands of Jenelle. 

3 minutes ago, DangerousMinds said:

And did she even say anything herself?

She retweeted Kail's comments. 

• Love 13

I must say I’m pleasently surprised, I didn’t think mtv would act so quickly. I get why they couldn’t necessarily fire Jenelle, but I really don’t see that David will be ok with her filming without him so I’m very interested in seeing how this plays out. I must say that I hope they are safe, I don’t care so much about Jenelle, but I wouldn’t wish a murderous rampage on anyone... I wish I could say I’m joking, but if anyone has proved they could potentially go on a homicidal rage it’s David. 

• Love 15
11 minutes ago, GreatKazu said:

Christmas either came very late or very early. lol 

My birthday's in April. I'm taking it as an early birthday present! That and the surprise lamb that was born a week ago makes for a great lead in to my birthday! One of my ewes surprised me with a ewe lamb last Monday. Apparently, there was a breach in security with the ram lambs before they went in the freezer-haha!

• Love 8