Type keyword(s) to search

Brandi Glanville: Drinking and Tweeting - a book and a lifestyle!

• Start Topic

Anyone think Brandi will eventually show up on one of the Judge shows, where she's being sued by a former landlord for damages?  I also envision her doing a centerfold in some publication (although didn't Playboy take a pass on her or did I confuse her with someone else?),

She must still not own a full length mirror - hence the awful see thru skirt.

Sure sounds like she's going to blame her financial problems on her business manager.  

• Love 2
(edited)

She must still not own a full length mirror - hence the awful see thru skirt.

That's the same trashy ensemble she wore on WWHL when she threw wine in Jeff Lewis' face, claiming it was a rehearsed bit.

Edited by Lakewood27
  • Love 7
(edited)

Why does Brandi♋ hate Kyle so intensely? PLEASE do not include "GameNight". Others have behaved much harsher to/about Brandi♋in both word and deed. WHY the intense Kyle hatred.

Why does she STILL talk about Kyle?

Also, does it not appear as if Brandi is attempting to destroy Mauricio's business. Can she be sued?

Oh. My. Gosh. She is so irritating!

Edited by BookElitist
  • Love 3

Bookelitist, I think it is pure jealousy. Kyle has everything she wants, especially a successful loving husband. Also, I think it has to do with Kyle's friendship with LVP. I also think Kyle makes a good target in Brandi's mind because she is emotional so Brandi has a better chance of getting a reaction from her, which is what any bully wants.

• Love 7

Hmmm maybe Brandi could be back as "part time"

The "Real Housewives of Beverly Hills" haven't seen the last of Brandi Glanville, Confidenti@l is told.

While Bravo confirmed this week that scandal magnet Glanville is leaving the drama-packed show after three seasons, a source close to the reality star says she is expecting to return to the show "part time."

http://www.nydailynews.com/entertainment/gossip/confidential/brandi-glanville-guest-real-housewives-beverly-article-1.2274459

• Love 1

Why does Brandi♋ hate Kyle so intensely? PLEASE do not include "GameNight". Others have spoken much harsher to/about Brandi♋in both word and deed. WHY the intense Kyle hatred.

Why does she STILL talk about Kyle?

Also, does it not appear as if Brandi is attempting to destroy Mauricio's businessarrow-10x10.png. Can she be sued?

Oh. My. Gosh. She is so irritating!

When Brandi first came on she was determined to do a takedown of all the "phony" ladies. Lisa and Kyle had some sort of fall out between Season 1 & 2 so siding with one or other would be beneficial to Brandi- Lisa was the easier catch.    Had Lisa not befriended Brandi she would have been gone after Season 3 and her Maloof nonsense.   Brandi could never break the bond between Kyle and production.  

It is funny because Kyle had so little to do with Brandi.  Brandi made herself look bad.

Mauricio has said what he thinks of Brandi in the nicest terms possible.  Brandi did far worse last year when she blamed The Agency for not finding her a home fast enough.  I am sure Mauricio would love for Brandi to take her real estate needs to Hilton & Hyland.  Heck Brooke Brinson is an agent there she could help her.

• Love 4

Between Kim, JR, or both along with things shes read from blogs Brandi got her little information about Mauricio and how he left poor ol Rick Hilton high and dry. And Brandi being the type of person she is put her own spin on things by saying Mauricio stole clients and employees away from Rick (Similar to Kim saying Kyle stole that house)! She's a vindictive troll. Brandi will say anything so as long she doesn't lose blog attention. Blogs keep these reality stars hot. Like they say it doesn't matter how much negativity you get from blogs, It's all about them spelling your name right (least I got that logic from Abby Lee Miller

• Love 5

Brandi talking to Kim - Do you think Kim was in the bathroom when that phone conversation took place?

This woman gives new meaning to the word "trash".  Her poor sons.

"Shapely legs"?? What legs are they looking at? I have seen better legs on 60 year old women. Brandi's legs look like they have seen too many carpets and rugs.

• Love 3
(edited)

Brandi GlanvilleVerified account

‏@BrandiGlanville

Now @kylerichards is threatening me with a legal letter because if my tweets?Get my address from @Andy I will add it to my pile #rich coward

1:38 PM - 29 Jun 2015

https://twitter.com/BrandiGlanville/status/615620359388205056

‏@BrandiGlanville

This clause is basically in EVERY #Bravolebritys contract's but yet everyone is sue happy!

CIsn-_ZUkAA1BEW.png

2:15 PM - 29 Jun 2015

https://twitter.com/BrandiGlanville/status/615629737294065664

‏@BrandiGlanville

There needs to be a show called #ridiculous reality lawsuits… Obviously I would start in it

2:36 PM - 29 Jun 2015

https://twitter.com/BrandiGlanville/status/615634848061915137

Edited by quinn
  • Love 2

I wonder if Brandi can be considered a participant in the series any longer and if not then that clause does not apply to her since presumably Kyle would be suing her for her comments after she was no longer a participant in the series.

If Brandi was so damn confident she would just tell Kyle to bring it since the best defense against defamation is if you're telling the truth.

• Love 5

That essentially means nothing and Brandi is no longer under contract so maybe she should shut her pie hole.  She doesn't get blanket immunity for eternity.  Kathy Hilton, Kim, Mauricio what about them?  Their attorneys are smarter than Brandi..

Where is the proof Kyle is threatening to send a letter?  This sounds like Season 3 nonsense.  Where Brandi claimed she was getting sued, then she got a letter and it tuned out none of it happened.  She needs to read TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.   Attorneys cut their teeth on overly broad and vague clauses.  

Kyle is in Europe so I am curious how Brandi is communicating with her?  Sounds like more manufactured drama from Brandi.  Dumbass is the one running around calling Lisa and Kyle liars.  She contradicted her own statements. 

• Love 6

Brandi is drunk, an addict, and is delusional. She made it clear she was going to get back at Lisa V. and Kyle. She has nothing but her vicious tongue and her fingers to type out her venom. Of course, here we go again with the whole "She is suing me!!" bit. Brandi has no tricks up her sleeve. She has nothing but her words, which sadly, some people fall for. If Brandi says the sky is green, people will believe it.

• Love 4
(edited)

I wouldn't be surprised if she in fact did get a letter from Mauricio's attorney - a cease & desist type of thing.   He would take her usual bashing of Kyle, but when it comes to his business he doesn't mess around.   I think it might have been one drunk tweet too many for Brandi.   And, she is no longer under contract, and hasn't been since the end of last season (they renew right before the start of the new season), so she could be in serious trouble.  If nothing else, this could cost her a lot in attorney fees.  

Just another thought.  Maybe her lawyers sent her a cease & desist to stop her from talking about them on Howard Stern.    And earlier last week Brandi said she if she got the paperwork together she'd have a big announcement on HS.   Maybe she's gathering her pile of lawsuits to talk about.

Edited by notnowimbusy
  • Love 3

I want to see a bunch of them sue her skanky ass.  I'd love to see Brandi hit the curb with nothing. No home, no car, no hair extensions. Nothing but her tampons in one hand and a bunch of cease & desist letters in the other.

• Love 7

I wouldn't be surprised if she in fact did get a letter from Mauricio's attorney - a cease & desist type of thing.   He would take her usual bashing of Kyle, but when it comes to his business he doesn't mess around.   I think it might have been one drunk tweet too many for Brandi.   And, she is no longer under contract, and hasn't been since the end of last season (they renew right before the start of the new season), so she could be in serious trouble.  If nothing else, this could cost her a lot in attorney fees.  

I agree. And they want her shut up before she goes on Howard Stern and defames him.

This is not a joke to him, I'm sure. She needs to stick to childish insults- not business.

• Love 3
(edited)

Just another thought.  Maybe her lawyers sent her a cease & desist to stop her from talking about them on Howard Stern.    And earlier last week Brandi said she if she got the paperwork together she'd have a big announcement on HS.   Maybe she's gathering her pile of lawsuits to talk about.

I'll convert that to Housewives Speak:  it's a Cyst and Decease Letter.  Otherwise kadooz to your post.

Edited by rehoboth
  • Love 10

Brandi's troubles in the past have arisen when she starts rattling off other people as her sources such as Mohamed and Lisa. Let's see who she hammers Kyle with this time? Perhaps, Kim?

• Love 2

I wouldn't be surprised if she in fact did get a letter from Mauricio's attorney - a cease & desist type of thing.   He would take her usual bashing of Kyle, but when it comes to his business he doesn't mess around.

Remember how concerned he was when Kyle was on the outs with Camille - he does take his business very seriously.

Brandi is really going overboard - she must be really desperate for the attention.   And pasting images of Bravo contracts?  Wonder how they feel about that?

• Love 3
(edited)

‏@BrandiGlanville

Now @kylerichards is threatening me with a legal letter because if my tweets?Get my address from @Andy I will add it to my pile #rich coward

1:38 PM - 29 Jun 2015

https://twitter.com/BrandiGlanville/status/615620359388205056

‏@BrandiGlanville

This clause is basically in EVERY #Bravolebritys contract's but yet everyone is sue happy!

CIsn-_ZUkAA1BEW.png

2:15 PM - 29 Jun 2015

https://twitter.com/BrandiGlanville/status/615629737294065664

‏@BrandiGlanville

There needs to be a show called #ridiculous reality lawsuits… Obviously I would start in it

2:36 PM - 29 Jun 2015

https://twitter.com/BrandiGlanville/status/615634848061915137

Since Brandi is no longer an employee, is the contract applicable?

Sorry, I wrote this question prior to reading the comments of others.

Edited by BookElitist
  • Love 1

Surely that contract would never apply to someone who is not a Bravo employee suing an employee for words or actions not on the show. How could that even be. A Bravo employee could murder someone and the family couldn't sue for their loss because of some Bravo contract. I think it means if something is actually broadcast by Bravo, then Bravo takes this responsibility. 

• Love 4
(edited)

I want to see a bunch of them sue her skanky ass.  I'd love to see Brandi hit the curb with nothing. No home, no car, no hair extensions. Nothing but her tampons in one hand and a bunch of cease & desist letters in the other.

I got a visual and it includes those turquoise shoes Yolanda got her.

Edited by Avaleigh
  • Love 4

Surely that contract would never apply to someone who is not a Bravo employee suing an employee for words or actions not on the show. How could that even be. A Bravo employee could murder someone and the family couldn't sue for their loss because of some Bravo contract. I think it means if something is actually broadcast by Bravo, then Bravo takes this responsibility. 

This.  Even if we don't go for murder, I can't see a Twitter rampage during the off-season being covered as some kind of excluded, super-protected speech.  An interview as part of press for the series, maybe.  That ain't what this is, though.

That aside, this is exactly why Brandi had to go.  We've already done the storyline with the letter from the attorneys.  And yes, it worked well last time to garner sympathy from people (myself included, I figured she was just too dumb to know what was happening and too poor to get a good lawyer to explain it to her), so I get why she'd want to revisit it.  But we've been there, and, to use BH-speak, we've moved on.  

C'mon, Brandi.  If you're going out in a blaze of glory give us something fresh, something that'll make us regret that you're not around to hash it out on-screen with everyone for our amusement.  Going out with reruns just validates Bravo's decision (or, y'know, yours...whatever).

• Love 4

Brandi learned shit what she pulled last year digging into LVP and Todd's livelihood. She's out of line like usual. First it was Adrienne's kids. Then LVP. Now Mauricio and his business. She is so stupid. But watch she'll file CH 11 so Kyle won't come for her the last buck she has left. If Kyle can't bleed her dry then what she needs to do issue a cease and desist letter like Dina Manzo did Danielle Staub on NJ. Because I doubt that contract is going to protect Brandi since she doesn't work for Bravo no longer.

• Love 6

Brandi may be saving all her defamation suits up and waiting until they go to judgment and file BK.  The other thing is future employers may not want the risk.

I am almost certain of something. . .Brandi is not suppose to be releasing her contract - even the boiler plate portions.  She might want to see how kind Bravo is if she keeps it up.

Brandi learned shit what she pulled last year digging into LVP and Todd's livelihood. She's out of line like usual. First it was Adrienne's kids. Then LVP. Now Mauricio and his business. She is so stupid. But watch she'll file CH 11 so Kyle won't come for her the last buck she has left. If Kyle can't bleed her dry then what she needs to do issue a cease and desist letter like Dina Manzo did Danielle Staub on NJ. Because I doubt that contract is going to protect Brandi since she doesn't work for Bravo no longer.

What is true is Brandi doesn't have the money to pay for legal counsel to test the provisions of the contract and Bravo won't go up against their own stars..   Often times public policy outweighs Brandi's right to be an asshole.  

• Love 3

Brandi may be saving all her defamation suits up and waiting until they go to judgment and file BK.  The other thing is future employers may not want the risk.

I am almost certain of something. . .Brandi is not suppose to be releasing her contract - even the boiler plate portions.  She might want to see how kind Bravo is if she keeps it up.

That was my first thought a kind of Whoopi 'you in danger, girl' moment. She really needs to check herself for the benefit of her kids if nothing else. 

• Love 3
(edited)

What is true is Brandi doesn't have the money to pay for legal counsel to test the provisions of the contract and Bravo won't go up against their own stars

This, in a nutshell.

Even if Mauricio, Kyle, or anyone else, has no legal ground to win any defamation suit, the point is, attorneys charge up the ying-yang just to send out letters, and they charge to respond to such letters. The phone calls that go back and forth, all that is not cheap. Looking into Bravo contracts and such, will take up some time and that attorney's time will be expensive. 

Brandi's attorney must be a busy man with all the shit that has gone her way, what with her divorce, Eddie's child support over-payment issue, the so-called lawsuit stemming from Adrienne's secret, and now this. If there are other legal matters, I surely forgot about them. I am sure you all can remind me of what other legal matters Dealing with Brandi, she obviously makes it a bigger issue than it has to be.  Remember how she told her attorney on camera that she wanted to fight Eddie on that over-payment? That in itself must have cost a pretty penny.  I am not even sure if that has been resolved.  Her divorce left her hanging dry, pretty much. 

I was remembering when Brandi was claiming she was homeless and she blamed J.R. and she tweeted Mauricio's business name.

http://www.allabouttrh.com/brandi-glanville-blames-homeless-ex-boyfriend/

unnamed-3.jpg

Edited by GreatKazu
  • Love 3
(edited)

So because I've been spending way too much time over at the Game of Thrones board it was only a matter of time before I had a crossover moment: 

I just realized that Brandi is totally the Cersei Lannister of this show. 

Blonde

Total Wino

Only redeeming quality is that she loves her children

Tells a person she will kill them

Slaps a person

Throws wine in a person's face 

Her dad doesn't think that she's as smart as she thinks she is

Tries to engineer the take down of other people

Publicly names a man she has slept with

Walk of Shame in the form of Tampongate

Rejected by public 

Loses her job 

Edited by Avaleigh
  • Love 3

The fact Brandi has gone Twiter nuts because Kyle and LVP didn't say "no comment" to her termination is hilarlious! 

They are not her friends nor they like her.  It's ok for her to expose people's business but the minute someone doesn't "have her back" she goes batshit crazy.  What a nutcase!

• Love 6
(edited)

That picture of Brandi in the Daily Mail is a classic photo of a desperate 42-year-old woman trying to prove something to the world.  It should be preserved for all eternity, and Brandi should be forced to look at it ten times every day.  It is so bad that it almost seems photo shopped.  Brandi is a royal MESS, with her straggly hair and that unbelievable pants skirt.  It is Halloween.  Every time that Brandi is angry and drinking, she shows less of her clothing and more of her skin.  Look at the creeps she's hanging onto!   One looks like he's a college kid, and the other one -- well, never mind!  This so-called woman needs to be locked up in an institution until she can find the source of her anger and learn to deal with it reasonably.  She is so God-awful stupid that she thinks a picture appears in a newspaper because she's a big star.  It doesn't seem to occur to her that she's an abomination!  I look at her there, and I wonder what time it is, where her boys are, and what Eddie thinks when he sees a picture like that.  If I were Eddie and had a glimmer of hope, I would fight, fight, FIGHT for sole custody!  Maybe Brandi would get real when she found that even her sons had been taken away because of the way she lives her life.

Edited by Lura
  • Love 5

One thing I particularly hate about Brandi is she befriends someone, Kim, JR, Kathy, etc. and when they confide in her, she turns on them and feels free to reveal whatever they told her.  She's made back-stabbing into an art form.   She is so jealous, envious, bitter, she can't help herself.  She feels she deserves more, not having to work for it, but as if it's owed to her.   She seems to think her off-handed comments do no harm, and bolsters her beliefs by claiming she's a "truth cannon".  She is nothing more than a poor, no-talent, d list celebrity who will do anything to keep her name in the news, and throw anyone under the bus who doesn't support her vulgar, mean-spirited, vengeful ways.   She's a 42 year old woman who thinks she's 21, on top of her game.  Sadly she's just a trashy, misguided nobody.   She's homeless, jobless and scrambling for scraps.    She doesn't have a head for business, her books were a fluke because of RHOBH, and whatever she thinks she has on the horizon will soon fade, along with any publicity.  Cripes, even her good friend, Donald Trump, has been dropped form NBC.  She doesn't merely burn bridges, she blows them up, and then wonders why everyone is so mean to her. 

• Love 12

The fact Brandi has gone Twiter nuts because Kyle and LVP didn't say "no comment" to her termination is hilarlious! 

They are not her friends nor they like her.  It's ok for her to expose people's business but the minute someone doesn't "have her back" she goes batshit crazy.  What a nutcase!

Brandi is sitting in her 10th Beverly Hills-adjacent rental, tweeting like a lunatic.

Meanwhile, Kyle is instagramming from the South of effing France, like a queen.

• Love 13

Brandi is sitting in her 10th Beverly Hills-adjacent rental, tweeting like a lunatic.

Meanwhile, Kyle is instagramming from the South of effing France, like a queen.

I think Kyle can officially be added to my list of women that I affectionately refer to as a queen. She's more than earned it to be honest. 

• Love 5
(edited)

For those of you that don't have Sirius and/or don't want to listen to Brandi's screeching, this website will recap the show in great detail!

http://www.marksfriggin.com/

When this interview date and time... I don't really like Howard Stern...and I'm be slightly irritated if Brandi hyped this whole thing up and doesn't put her foot in her mouth.

Anyways Brandi hints she's part of the new season

Screenshot_2015-06-30-10-05-15-1_zps3dce

Screenshot_2015-06-30-10-06-10-1_zpsbf96

Edited by BlackMamba

She can just stumble drunkenly over her tampon string into "Whoville?" you know that Hollywood has been status where nobody remembers your name.  

I'm done commenting about her. She is off my radar.

• Love 3
(edited)

Kathy

Screenshot_2015-06-30-15-12-06-1_zps450c

Finally a writer that brings the funny on Brandi's firing

http://www.bustle.com/articles/94054-what-do-brandi-glanvilles-co-stars-think-about-her-real-housewives-of-beverly-hills-firing-its-been

My favorite part

I’m willing to bet that Kyle has temporarily renamed her annual white party as the “it’s about damn time Brandi was fired” party, with Lisa hosting a celebratory cocktail hour at SUR. I honestly expected them to be more vocal than they have been, but, based on the brewing Twitter feud between Brandi and Kyle, I have a feeling that it’s only a matter of time before everything explodes into an unofficial spinoff called Watch What Happens Live After Brandi’s Firing.

Edited by BlackMamba
  • Love 4
(edited)

Brandi just posted a Tweet that said she could build a coffee table with all of the C&D letters and emails she has received telling her what she can and cannot talk about on Howard Stern. I wonder who besides Kyle is firing off letters to her? 

When this interview date and time... I don't really like Howard Stern...and I'm be slightly irritated if Brandi hyped this whole thing up and doesn't put her foot in her mouth.

Anyways Brandi hints she's part of the new season

Screenshot_2015-06-30-10-05-15-1_zps3dce

Screenshot_2015-06-30-10-06-10-1_zpsbf96

I completely think she is coming back. I never celebrated because I never believed it to be true. I think it will be interesting to see how she handles herself on Stern. If she goes off the rails, I will amend my thoughts. If it looks like she is trying to not completely throw everyone - including Bravo - under the bus, I will take that as a sign that she will be back. Just part-time, but she will be back. 

Edited by motorcitymom65
  • Love 1

I have to shake my head and roll my eyes every time Brandi refers to Kim as her only REAL friend.  How naive can a 42-year-old woman be?   With both of them on the outs with nearly everyone, Brandi is more like Kim's convenient friend than she is her real friend.  As time goes on, if Kim actually recovers, Brandi will find that her "real" friend has other fish to fry who are higher up in the social strata than Brandi could ever be.  Kim is a jaded old movie star who normally would have nothing to do with the likes of Brandi.  Right now, each of them needs each other, but to think they've mingled blood like the Mafia is really reaching.  Apparently, Brandi hasn't crashed far enough yet to see how far she's actually fallen, and you could say the same for Kim.  Just wait, Brandi ... just wait.

• Love 3

Brandi just posted a Tweet that said she could build a coffee table with all of the C&D letters and emails she has received telling her what she can and cannot talk about on Howard Stern. I wonder who besides Kyle is firing off letters to her?

I completely think she is coming back. I never celebrated because I never believed it to be true. I think it will be interesting to see how she handles herself on Stern. If she goes off the rails, I will amend my thoughts. If it looks like she is trying to not completely throw everyone - including Bravo - under the bus, I will take that as a sign that she will be back. Just part-time, but she will be back.

Here's the tweet

Screenshot_2015-06-30-17-43-40-1_zps8c6c

• Love 2

I don't tweet. I did set up an account with my real name in case I become famous, or infamous, so I have control. Any way, is Kathy Hilton defending Brandi (the twat) in that tweet?

Kathy is either not comprehending what the person tweeted or she thinks she is being cute.  Just once I would like to see her slap Brandi around a bit.  Brandi does attack her family.

• Love 2

She took Darin with her so my guess is she has landed something exciting that involves Darin.  He reps that female MMA Rhonda somebody.  I don;t think she is going back to RHOBH and I would like just once for a letter to be shown.   The letter for all we know could be from Bravo reminding her of the confidentiality provision in her contract and that it extends after she leaves the show.  I think it would be just perfect if her new deal involved Donald Trump/NBC.  Oops that isn't going to happen.

• Love 2

She took Darin with her so my guess is she has landed something exciting that involves Darin.  He reps that female MMA Rhonda somebody.  I don;t think she is going back to RHOBH and I would like just once for a letter to be shown.   The letter for all we know could be from Bravo reminding her of the confidentiality provision in her contract and that it extends after she leaves the show.  I think it would be just perfect if her new deal involved Donald Trump/NBC.  Oops that isn't going to happen.

ZM you are always so smart about this stuff so I want to believe you, but I just have a bad feeling about all of this. For whatever reason, I think that Andy loves Brandi. I think he sees her as his creation and I think he really roots for her to be happy. I think her downfall was that no one would film with her (shout out to Lotus who always said that would end her career). I think that made it impossible to keep her full-time but that they are going to give her a chance to redeem herself and maybe sell some wine with part-time status. I also believe it is not a completey "done deal". She is probably filming some stuff, but if it's not interesting, we just won't see it. I also think that if Yo does come back, we will see Brandi with her. Bravo will say nothing, per usual, and wait until they start editing to see if her stuff makes the cut. All my opinion, of course.

• Love 1

ZM you are always so smart about this stuff so I want to believe you, but I just have a bad feeling about all of this. For whatever reason, I think that Andy loves Brandi. I think he sees her as his creation and I think he really roots for her to be happy. I think her downfall was that no one would film with her (shout out to Lotus who always said that would end her career). I think that made it impossible to keep her full-time but that they are going to give her a chance to redeem herself and maybe sell some wine with part-time status. I also believe it is not a completey "done deal". She is probably filming some stuff, but if it's not interesting, we just won't see it. I also think that if Yo does come back, we will see Brandi with her. Bravo will say nothing, per usual, and wait until they start editing to see if her stuff makes the cut. All my opinion, of course.

I just want to remind you that Brandi lies! (I think I'm saying this more for my sake than for yours - I already uncorked that bottle!). Remember how she said she'd be "vindicated" at the last reunion? Still waiting for that... I agree that she's one of Andy's favorites, but even he can't ignore the mass hatred towards her, the fan backlash, and her co-stars saying they want nothing to do with her. She throws wine at them, slaps them, admits to doing stuff to them just to "stir up" trouble, and he's going to tell them to suck it up? I think she simply crossed a line that even Andy can't help her with. Plus, I'm mindful that he didn't back her up after her live meltdown on WWHL.

As for her recent tweets - I agree they're coy, but I think she's probably just mind-fucking us, or maybe referencing some other project. Or maybe she's filming a scene or two on her own just to provide her time on the show with some closure. I can see Andy doing this for her as a sort of thank-you gesture. This way she can pretend she's leaving on her own terms, and moving on to greener pastures. But it doesn't mean she's coming back. At least I hope not!

• Love 3

Eh, maybe if the ratings flatline they'll bring her back like that one Jersey housewife, but I think she's just playing around to promote her upcoming interview and keep her name out there.  I can also see it as her trying to coax out supporters who, to me anyway, seem buried by a chorus of people praising her departure.  

With Nene leaving ATL and all these shows on the decline, maybe Bravo should gather them up in some kind of series.  Nene, Brandi, Jill Zarin...they need to spin off something like Road Rules/Real World did back in the day to keep these things interesting, imho.  Now could be the time.

• Love 1

ZM you are always so smart about this stuff so I want to believe you, but I just have a bad feeling about all of this. For whatever reason, I think that Andy loves Brandi. I think he sees her as his creation and I think he really roots for her to be happy. I think her downfall was that no one would film with her (shout out to Lotus who always said that would end her careerarrow-10x10.png). I think that made it impossible to keep her full-time but that they are going to give her a chance to redeem herself and maybe sell some wine with part-time status. I also believe it is not a completey "done deal". She is probably filming some stuff, but if it's not interesting, we just won't see it. I also think that if Yo does come back, we will see Brandi with her. Bravo will say nothing, per usual, and wait until they start editing to see if her stuff makes the cut. All my opinion, of course.

I am anxious for today's Howard Stern show performance.  If she is smart she will blow off any questions about her former co-stars and just promote the hell out of present endeavors most likely unnnamed and unsigned.  As you say Andy loves the Brandi and controversy and ratings she brings and Stern is one of Andy's BFF's.  However, if Brandi keeps up all this legal nonsense she will land in Bravo purgatory where they may be friendly on the surface, pay some random fees for filming and then never show them.  I am thinking about midway through Season 6 airing of the RHOBH, there will be an exclusive one on one interview with Brandi on WWHL much like the Jill Zarin interview.

So far Andy is taking some pretty big hits on the RH front--Nene is gone, Brandi is gone and Teresa is in prison.  Bravo went from having  over 3 million viewers on Sunday nights at 8 pm to running First Looks.   I don't know if they can recapture their stronghold on Sunday nights.  As Bethenny said-does Brandi have any more fans? To me, all Frances Berwick and the powers that be at NBC/Universal care about are ratings.  Let's face it quality programming and Bravo are exactly synonmous these days.

To make Brandi's return believable there has to be some believable link to her and the other women.  Last year I think the White Party worked except they forgot Joyce or Joyce was just not going to go because of being cut.  

I remember Andy trying to be macho about firing Adrienne Maloof for no showing at the Reunion-it was called she quit and kept what was left of her dignity.  Years later she can come and go as she pleases.  

Because you have my mind wondering is it possible Brandi will go where all other former RH seem to end up-"Marriage Bootcamp"?.  

Well, the JK lawsuit has moved to a new, real levelarrow-10x10.png now! http://www.realitytea.com/2015/06/30/lisa-vanderpump-deposed-joanna-krupa-vs-brandi-glanville-lawsuit-calls-brandi-liar/

I don't think Brandi will recover from this lawsuit and I don't think Bravo/Andy will back her up either. JMO

Thanks for the link, Wire.  

Am I the only that thinks this ream of legal letters that would fill a "coffee table book" probably all have Brandi's attorney's letterhead on them?  They are probably from her attorney telling her to STFU or be prepared to dole out significantly more in legal fees.

• Love 1