Type keyword(s) to search

Brandi Glanville: Drinking and Tweeting - a book and a lifestyle!

• Start Topic

LeAnn consorting with Brandi haters is a wash.  Brandi has had that bitter nutcase blogger Ilana Angel over to her house with her sons and flew across the country to throw a baby shower for a LeAnn hater that she met on Twitter.

ETA:

https://twitter.com/hatecheaters23/status/328697010511310850

Brandi Glanville ‏@BrandiGlanville 28 Apr 2013

I cant wait to throw @hatecheaters23 baby shower :)

Jezi :) #TeamSmiley ‏@hatecheaters23

@BrandiGlanville Love u!!!! :)
7:27 PM - 28 Apr 2013

Edited by quinn
  • Love 6

LeAnn consorting with Brandi haters is a wash.  Brandi has had that bitter nutcase blogger Ilana Angel over to her house with her sons and has flew across the country to throw a babyshower for a LeAnn hater that she met on Twitter.

ETA:

https://twitter.com/hatecheaters23/status/328697010511310850

Brandi Glanville ‏@BrandiGlanville 28 Apr 2013

I cant wait to throw @hatecheaters23 baby shower :)

Jezi :) #TeamSmiley ‏@hatecheaters23

@BrandiGlanville Love u!!!! :)

7:27 PM - 28 Apr 2013

The insanity/hate are on and from both women! Those poor kids!

• Love 1

Hasn't most of this nonsense passed?  I remember the last Twitter feud was a big nothing. 

I just think to stay relevant Brandi decided to mention LeAnn as her replacement.  My guess is nobody wants her on the show and Eddie definitely doesn't want to be around Scheana.

Received my TV Guide yesterday. In their Jeers section:

"Jeers to Real Housewives Who Need to Get Fired

Atlanta's Kenya Moore dogged Vivica A. Fox in the boardroom for being menopausal, while her Celebrity Apprentice castmate Brandi Glanville did everything she could to divide dysfunctional sisters on Beverly Hills. The Countess was right: Money can't buy you class"

• Love 5

To be honest, Leann is crazy, CRAZY!!! I don't think she is a "better" parent/step parent to the boys than Brandi but in all honesty, that is not saying much IMO. I think for what ever reason, Eddie loves crazy women. I feel bad for those boys, there is no real adult in their lives.

Out of all the things that should give Brandi pause, this discussion we are having here, and that I have read all over the place, is the thing that should do it.

Time was when Leann was the most hated gal in the land. Brandi was beloved and that gal that had taken her man was despised. Leann is no doubt a horrendous person in many respects, but the way with which Brandi used her platform and small-time fame on the show to hammer away at her day after day was stunning. The main thing is that it worked like crazy. I would have never imagined that I would read on forums where folks were saying that she might be a more acceptable parent than Brandi, or even as good as, but here we are. That is how far Brandi has fallen. 

• Love 6

Out of all the things that should give Brandi pause, this discussion we are having here, and that I have read all over the place, is the thing that should do it.

Time was when Leann was the most hated gal in the land. Brandi was beloved and that gal that had taken her man was despised. Leann is no doubt a horrendous person in many respects, but the way with which Brandi used her platform and small-time fame on the show to hammer away at her day after day was stunning. The main thing is that it worked like crazy. I would have never imagined that I would read on forums where folks were saying that she might be a more acceptable parent than Brandi, or even as good as, but here we are. That is how far Brandi has fallen. 

This is so true and really the point of a post I made yesterday. Most people absolutely hated LeeAnn with a passion when the original break up went down. That's one big reason why we were all so willing to give Brandi a warm welcome and plenty of smpathy when she started on BH. All ot LeeAnn's mean tweets, or mean comments or whatever, just succeeded in making us hate her more. But now, after watching Brandi's actions on the show for so long, A whole lot of us are, if not exactly softeneing to LeeAnn, at least feeling that she is certainly no worse than Brandi and probably better because,whatever other issues she has there is no evidence she is an alcoholic.

Brandi has done this. Not LeeAnn, not Eddie, They had no real success in trying to snark on  Brandi. It just served to make her more sympathetic, but she is no longer sympathetic.  She is a vile, foul mouthed, evil, back stabbing,  drunken, drugged and stupid whore.I don't think that because LeeAnn told me so. I think it because Brandi did. Every time I watched the show. Well done Skank, well done.

As for her BS comment about quitting, if anyone oh here really thinks Brandi would quit, I have this bridge in Brooklyn I could sell you for a really good price. 

That bitch is not voluntarily walking away from anything that brings her publicity, whether it's good or bad.

• Love 12

I do think it's odd that LeAnn Rimes tweeted a picture of herself in the same pose as Brandi, but it's not "certifiably insane" in my book.

LeAnn must know how much her "copying" gets under Brandi's skin.  If I were her (LeAnn) with that level of crazy (and let's face it, both those bitches are CU-RAY-ZEE), I would be copying her style all over town, just to get her all riled up.

And chiban so much word to what you've written.  There is no way Brandi is leaving the RHOBH.  She even said so last episode with her "talking about me whether good or bad is my main goal in life" or whatever nonsense she spewed.

She has done herself NO FAVORS by coming on this show.  My dad always says, "it's better to keep your mouth shut and have people think you're an asshole than open your mouth and prove it"  That lady proved what an asshole she truly was.  

My love for LeAnn Rimes was pretty much nonexistent but now I want her horrible songs to do well and for her to achieve a level of success that will make Brandi cry into her pillow at night.  

• Love 8

The idea that Brandi would voluntarily leave this show cracks my ass horizontal. To do what? Every opportunity that Brandi has or has had is because of the stint on this show. She would never have been on CA without this show. Never have had any success with the books. No one would be talking to her about launching a wine label, or showing up to talk on her Podcast. It is all because of this show. If she doesn't have this, what exactly does she have? The Podcast will be over. The folks involved in marketing her wine will cease to work with her. What in the world would she do? Brandi is a Realty TV personality. That is it. 

So much of the Brandi saga reminds me of the Teresa G. saga. The both fell from grace, for far different reasons, but in both cases the fall was somewhat dramatic. The reality is that all of their success was only because of the show, and without the show they had nothing to fall back on. No one was interested in buying Teresa's last cookbook because she had federal charges pending. Grocery outlets and wine distributors had no interest in taking on her crappy wine. Same with her food and her hair care products.  Teresa the person wasn't appealing - it was only Teresa the successful Reality TV personality that could sell products. When that was gone, so were her marketing opportunities. The same thing would happen to Brandi, and if she thinks otherwise, she is as delusional at Teresa G. 

• Love 7

In another thread someone linked to pictures of Brandy giving a tour in lingerie. I LOLed at the subtle and not so subtle shade thrown at Brandi in the captions. Here's the link, starts at picture 21, seeing the comment next to the picture is an extra treat.

* She can't help that the dogs have pooped in the house -- that's just what they do. On to the rest of the house.

* Brandi doesn't spend a lot of time in the dining room (she says she's only sat there once), which might explain why she didn't notice the poop on the ground.

* She can't help that the boys love the stripper pole. They use it as a fireman's pole. Brandi knows it's "wrong in every way" but the boys have developed amazing upper body strength.

* Brandi and her girlfriends love to have a couple of drinks and go crazy. The result: a couple of bruises.

* How about a naughty bench, stocked with everything Brandi could possibly need for a good time.

* However, before hopping into the tub, Brandi needs a brief assist (there's a spider in there). Can anyone help her?

* Brandi steams every day in her steam shower. It's aggressive, but she feels so fresh and so clean, clean after.

ETA:

OK I'm posting a couple of pictures.  Oftentimes Brandi's body is scrawny and she has chicken legs, but she was having a good day bodywise when she gave this tour.

the-real-housewives-of-beverly-hills-sea

the-real-housewives-of-beverly-hills-sea

http://www.bravotv.com/the-real-housewives-of-beverly-hills/photos/tour-brandi-glanvilles-new-crib-and-closet/item/10055616

Edited by quinn

So a little birdie told me (same little birdie who told me about JHud and Yolanda's King) that Brandi and Joanna Krupa came thisclose to throwing actual blows at a recent event. And shockingly, Brandi was trashed again, and most people were guessing it wasn't just alcohol.

Interesting, although not shocking, if true.

If Krupa wants to win her lawsuit she needs have some grace under pressure.  Brandi, who seems to have lost all perception probably thinks it would be a good idea to kick Joanna's teeth to the floor.

• Love 2

Did anyone see, on Valentine's Day, Brandi tweeted a picture of herself with Kim and Kathy Hilton, and tagged them both with "Happy Valentine's Day!"  (Kim responded, Kathy didn't.)

That's so ugly.  On the heels of her "I went to the Hilton's holiday party and Kyle didn't even get an invite" comment on her podcast, she's just trying to make Kyle feel estranged from her own family.  That's just - sort of staggeringly nasty, to me.  The amount of hatred and anger that Brandi carries around inside of her must be so toxic and almost unbearable to live with (if you're Brandi) or be around (if you're anyone in her orbit).

I have fallen back in with Lisa Vanderpump this season, because she has played the Brandi situation with all the strategic chess playing perfection we have come to expect from her, but she's using her Bobby Fischer for good!  Her refusal to engage and to just treat Brandi with polite contempt and disdain is glorious; I could watch it on repeat all day long.  I wish Kyle could respond the same way, but poor Kyle has never seen a piece of bait that she didn't swallow whole, no matter how much she knew it was really just a big old fish hook that was going to rip her insides out.  (That was a terrible metaphor, apologies.)

• Love 12

When I see pic's of that cake, I can't help but laugh my head off. So freaking strange. Can you just imagine Leeann telling the cake shop what she wanted lol. How do explain that to guests at the party lol. That is some crazy shit.

Eddie has a type for sure.

• Love 3

Did anyone see, on Valentine's Day, Brandi tweeted a picture of herself with Kim and Kathy Hilton, and tagged them both with "Happy Valentine's Day!"  (Kim responded, Kathy didn't.)

That's so ugly.  On the heels of her "I went to the Hilton's holiday party and Kyle didn't even get an invite" comment on her podcast, she's just trying to make Kyle feel estranged from her own family.  That's just - sort of staggeringly nasty, to me.  The amount of hatred and anger that Brandi carries around inside of her must be so toxic and almost unbearable to live with (if you're Brandi) or be around (if you're anyone in her orbit).

I have fallen back in with Lisa Vanderpump this season, because she has played the Brandi situation with all the strategic chess playing perfection we have come to expect from her, but she's using her Bobby Fischer for good!  Her refusal to engage and to just treat Brandi with polite contempt and disdain is glorious; I could watch it on repeat all day long.  I wish Kyle could respond the same way, but poor Kyle has never seen a piece of bait that she didn't swallow whole, no matter how much she knew it was really just a big old fish hook that was going to rip her insides out.  (That was a terrible metaphor, apologies.)

I couldn't believe Brandi tweeted the Holiday Party picture two months later to give the impression she was tight with Kathy Hilton.  Brandi might want to remember not to tweet unflattering pictures of someone's life she is trying to invade.  I doubt Kathy will ever publicly disavow  Brandi and quite frankly I think she is the perfect addition to the Hilton family mess.

• Love 4

That picture was nothing but a big fat "fuck you" to Kyle. If Kim cannot see that, then she is dumber than I believe, which is simply not feasible. 

The interesting thing is that when Kim replied initially, she also had the picture attached. She took the picture down, and just left the "happy v-day". I wonder if Kathy, or one of her kids told her to take the picture down. 

• Love 8

I have fallen back in with Lisa Vanderpump this season, because she has played the Brandi situation with all the strategic chess playing perfection we have come to expect from her, but she's using her Bobby Fischer for good! Her refusal to engage and to just treat Brandi with polite contempt and disdain is glorious; I could watch it on repeat all day long. I wish Kyle could respond the same way, but poor Kyle has never seen a piece of bait that she didn't swallow whole, no matter how much she knew it was really just a big old fish hook that was going to rip her insides out. (That was a terrible metaphor, apologies.)

I've also gladly reclaimed my Vanderpump pom-pom's and have been cheering her on this entire season---watching her so stealthily shut down Brandi on repeat is giving me life!!

The thing about Lisa that you have to respect is that she is pure class when she deals with her frienemies. Unlike crass Kyle, you'll never see her cursing out her opponents or screeching at them in public or so much as even touching them. Yet she has perfected that certain haughty charm that allows her to be just polite enough, but subtley withering in all her interactions with her often clueless opponents---yes, this is the social chess playing Lisa V that we all originally fell in love with, so it's *such* a breath of fresh air to see her back in fine form after her uncharacteristically self-pitying turn from last season's pile-on.

Mind you, she has every right to be done with Brandi. They all do! Brandi lives to turn people against each other and has proven to display a weird tendency to turn on former allies. Taylor did the same damned thing, and look how far it got her on this show. The way Brandi has treated both Adrianne and Lisa V is beyond cruel. The way Lisa has made a particular point to steer clear of her just makes me respect Mrs. Vanderpump all the more---she knows that Brandi is nothing but poisonous trash.

• Love 7

The way Lisa has made a particular point to steer clear of her just makes me respect Mrs. Vanderpump all the more---she knows that Brandi is nothing but poisonous trash.

Totally agree.  Although at first I thought you said "Brandi is nothing but a poisonous rash," and I can think of no more apt way to describe her!

Edited by ottergirl
  • Love 2
The thing about Lisa that you have to respect is that she is pure class when she deals with her frienemies. Unlike crass Kyle, you'll never see her cursing out her opponents or screeching at them in public or so much as even touching them. Yet she has perfected that certain haughty charm that allows her to be just polite enough, but subtley withering in all her interactions with her often clueless opponents---yes, this is the social chess playing Lisa V that we all originally fell in love with, so it's *such* a breath of fresh air to see her back in fine form after her uncharacteristically self-pitying turn from last season's pile-on.

I agree with this for sure. She does have a tendency to remain calm. Every once in awhile the veil slips when like when she refers to Camille as a "total bitch" but for the most part even when Lisa is super angry with people she tends to not give in to the instinct the other ladies have of saying what they want to say in a moment of anger or frustration. Does Lisa have a single "go Oklahoma on your ass" moment in the entire series? I'm asking, I can't think of one. Brandi has more of these moments than all of the other women combined. The "bring it bitch" stuff she's been doing since she came on the show, endless streams of STFU, go fuck yourslf, etc. Kim's had plenty of moments, Yolanda had the you're a real asshole moment although IIRC she might have been talking about herself with that comment, Kyle's had her moments with Brandi, Camille, even Taylor ("Don't fuck with me like that, Taylor"), etc. I'd say that in addition to Lisa being fairly contained that Camille was also similar in this way. Camille to her credit was a pretty calm person for the most part when it came to dealing with conflict even in season one prior to her personality bypass. 

We know that Brandi knows how to be calm but she seems to be under the impression that being calm doesn't suit her purpose (which is to keep her place on the show) unless she turns it up a few hundred notches. 

• Love 3

I just watched Leeza Gibbons give an interview where she was asked about being friends with Brandi. Leeza said she became "friendly" with her castmates on Celebrity Apprentice. She was then asked about being seen on RHoBH, to which she responded something to the effect of being naive when going to Brandi's housewarming party. She had no clue about being part of filming until it was too late. She stayed for only 15 minutes and then left. It was alluded Brandi used Leeza to show her off as a "friend".

• Love 6

I just watched Leeza Gibbons give an interview where she was asked about being friends with Brandi. Leeza said she became "friendly" with her castmates on Celebrity Apprentice. She was then asked about being seen on RHoBH, to which she responded something to the effect of being naive when going to Brandi's housewarming party. She had no clue about being part of filming until it was too late. She stayed for only 15 minutes and then left. It was alluded Brandi used Leeza to show her off as a "friend".

That is interesting.

But wait, Brandi has tons of friends, no not friends "best friends".

I swear she refers to everyone she has ever met as her best friend.

Leeza seems like a nice woman. Brandi is very good at fooling woman, that she is umm... normal, till her inner beast comes out.

• Love 5

Agree.  That's why I love Lisa.

She likes her revenge served cold.

One down.  Brandi.

Kyle?  Don't think you won't be next. 

Yo and Kim?  Your illnesses may save you.

Edited by Umbelina
  • Love 2

I wonder about that comment from Leeza. I mean she would have seen that they were filming before she even walked into the house so she didn't really have to come inside if she didn't want to be filmed, right? ETA: OTOH Leeza doesn't have any reason to lie about something like this so I guess she didn't know saw that they were filming and decided to put in a brief appearance but was annoyed about not being given a heads up.

Edited by Avaleigh
  • Love 2

According to an interview that Brandi just did, she and Leeza are thinking of going into business together. She didn't specify the venture.

I do find the comment from Leeza to be odd. From what I have seen on Twitter, it looks like they are actually close friends. But then again, if I didn't know better, just by looking at Brandi's Twitter, I would think she and Kathy Hilton are good friends. Brandi does like to stretch the truth.

Edited by motorcitymom65
  • Love 3

I wonder about that comment from Leeza. I mean she would have seen that they were filming before she even walked into the house so she didn't really have to come inside if she didn't want to be filmed, right? ETA: OTOH Leeza doesn't have any reason to lie about something like this so I guess she didn't know saw that they were filming and decided to put in a brief appearance but was annoyed about not being given a heads up.

Yeah, I take Leeza's comment, as, she was invited by Brandi, and nothing was said about filming RHoBH. Once she got there, she saw what was going on, made an appearance, signed the release and made a quick exit.

She (LG) probably wanted to be polite and not duck out on Brandi's party. I find most people lean towards polite. Maybe not howives, but normal everyday people.

Edited by imjagain
  • Love 7

According to an interview that Brandi just did, she and Leeza are thinking of going into business together. She didn't specify the venture.

I do find the comment from Leeza to be odd. From what I have seen on Twitter, it looks like they are actually close friends. But then again, if I didn't know better, just by looking at Brandi's Twitter, I would think she and Kathy Hilton are good friends. Brandi does like to stretch the truth.

Thanks, mcm65. I didn't realize Brandi and Leeza were still "friends". So who knows, lol.
  • Love 1

Brandi is always talking shit. She once mentioned she was getting her real estate license. That was over two years ago. Of course Brandi is always looking for a new business venture, because she has nothing to fall back on when her time is up, which is soon I hope.

Leeza did mention when she and her husband drove up to Brandi's, it was her husband who saw the film crew and mentioned it to Leeza about possible filming for RHoBH. Here is the interview. It starts at 3:16 mark...http://youtu.be/fIs8xRBhkw4

Edited by GreatKazu
  • Love 2

Although at first I thought you said "Brandi is nothing but a poisonous rash

Rash, trash ... same difference when it comes to Brandi.

Of course Brandi is always looking for a new business venture, because she has nothing to fall back on when her time is up, which is soon I hope.

Fingers and toes crossed on this!

If this is true, she can thank Andy Cohen for hiring her as a RHOBH cast member.  

I believe this Net Worth is more accurate:

t has been stated that Brandi Glanville net worth reaches an amount of 1 million dollars. In addition, she has been said to receive 175 thousand dollars for every season of the TV show called “The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills”, in which she is currently appearing, and this amount of money increases the overall amount of Brandi Glanville net worth. However, some sources state that the actual money amount which is paid to Brandi Glanville reaches 125 thousand dollars.

Read more at http://getnetworth.net/brandi-glanville-net-worth/#rk6IklUSi1LLfOP4.99

Another site says this:

Brandi Glanville 

Net Worth:
$4. Million
Source of Wealth: Television personality, Model (retired)
Marital Status Divorced
Full Name Brandi Glanville
Nationality United States
Occupation Model

ABOUT BRANDI GLANVILLE

American television personality and former model, Brandi Glanville has an estimated net worth of $4 million as of 2012, with a salary of $125,000 per season of Bravo’s The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills.

http://www.celebritiesmoney.com/brandi-glanville-net-worth-tv-personality-former-model/

Edited by RealityTVSmack1

I can't think of any lie Brandi has told.  I think she too often tells the bald truth and the other parties must rush to paint their own golden glow over plain facts.  I do believe Kyle told her Lisa and Ken had declared a bankruptcy.  Maybe she put it in terms she could retract, but Brandi didn't pull that out of her ass.  And I do believe her about the magazines, too.  It's why I have so much continuing grief with Lisa. It was a small stupid thing, if Lisa had owned it and apologized. Instead she started WWIII and pinned it all on Brandi.  

Brandi likes embellishing the truth to inflame her fellow cast members against each other while she sits back and enjoys the aftermath...so Machiavellian of her. Like telling Kyle that LisaV told her to stick tabloids about Mauricio cheating in her suitcase on the way to Puerto Rico.  Or chiding Kyle about not being there for her sister or dropping a line to her like, "your husband doesn't even like you."  How about to Yolanda that people are saying her 17-year old daughter Bella, is an alcoholic!  How about telling Kim she's been there for her more than Kyle a zillion times?

I don't see Brandi as someone who likes to stir up arguments between cast members.  She just insists on truth; not PR.  Kyle has lived her whole life in LA and is used to spin that saves face.  Talk crap behind their back, be sweet in their face.  We see it constantly with her where she's nice in person and says shit in the THs.  What strikes me about Brandi's back and forth is in their face she says the bald facts, in her THs she insists it's true.  She will make snarky comments, sure -- they all do, but I find the more mean-spirited comments come from Kyle and LisaV.  LisaR's comments are funny, Eileen's are vague and self-righteous, and Kim's are drifting in and out from Ego-town. "It's all about me!" -- "Stop talking about me, allow me privacy!"

• Love 2

Regarding that story linked on the episode thread, I noticed Brandi stated JR did not defend her from some stranger's comment about her and that is why she dumped him. I thought for sure Brandi stated on the show that JR supposedly cheated on her as the reason for her dumping

Brandi looks horrible with that make-up she is wearing in the photo that is in that linked story. Wow!! She looks like a ghost with red lipstick.

• Love 3

It's clear to me from reading her first book that JR was not a boyfriend as most people understand the word.  She pursues and she's a good lay.  Guys have a hard time resisting someone so easy so they keep coming back to dip into the well.  Fast forward to her new guy.  She's gushing and they haven't gone out yet.  Puh-leeze. 

• Love 2

Don't know if it's been mentioned but I'm warning you you will need need brain bleach if you watch the skank on bravo.com show off her (rented) house. I swear to God the woman is in her underwear! Including a garter belt and...shudder....a thong..just unbelievable.....whores have more class then this low life bitch

• Love 1

I can't think of any lie Brandi has told.  I think she too often tells the bald truth and the other parties must rush to paint their own golden glow over plain facts.  I do believe Kyle told her Lisa and Ken had declared a bankruptcy.  Maybe she put it in terms she could retract, but Brandi didn't pull that out of her ass.  And I do believe her about the magazines, too.  It's why I have so much continuing grief with Lisa. It was a small stupid thing, if Lisa had owned it and apologized. Instead she started WWIII and pinned it all on Brandi.  

I don't see Brandi as someone who likes to stir up arguments between cast members.  She just insists on truth; not PR.  Kyle has lived her whole life in LA and is used to spin that saves face.  Talk crap behind their back, be sweet in their face.  We see it constantly with her where she's nice in person and says shit in the THs.  What strikes me about Brandi's back and forth is in their face she says the bald facts, in her THs she insists it's true.  She will make snarky comments, sure -- they all do, but I find the more mean-spirited comments come from Kyle and LisaV.  LisaR's comments are funny, Eileen's are vague and self-righteous, and Kim's are drifting in and out from Ego-town. "It's all about me!" -- "Stop talking about me, allow me privacy!"

If you haven't seen Season 3, the entire storyline is Adrienne sued Brandi and Adrienne attorneys  wrote Brandi letters.  None of it happened and at the Reunion Brandi admitted the same.  That is a huge lie and she spent the entire season saying Paul and Adrienne were lying about not suing her.

Regarding the BK, Brandi never said filed when she first told the story.  It grew to that.  I think Ken and Lisa have told the story a time or two that after the Northridge earthquake, where they lost 4 of their 5 pizza restaurants they returned to England.  It is definitely not something Kyle would ever say. 

All Brandi has done from Day One is stir up trouble with her cast and cast from other RH shows.  Sadly, Brandi would not know the truth if it slapped her in the face.  She is being sued because she claims Mohamed made a statement in front of Lisa and the both deny it. 

Brandi embellishes and she is now being made to pay for it.

• Love 13

Huh? This one stopped me short. I have to ask you if you have seen S3? This is the season where Brandi claimed in pretty much every episode after the 5th or 6th one that Adrienne was suing her. She looked Adrienne right in the eye at Lisa's Tea Party when Adrienne asked her point blank "you received a letter from my attorney"? Brandi was outraged and assured her that "yes" she had. Camille was even over there telling everyone the truth, which was that Brandi's friend was the one who received a letter, yet Brandi held onto that lie for the rest of the season. How many arguments were started over that lie? How many reputations questioned over that lie? We can question a lot of things about Brandi, but not whether or not she is a liar. She is indeed a liar and that has been flat out proven.

• Love 12

Brandi's entry onto Real Housewives was a lie, she said that Cedric was one of her BFFs and that they had known each other for over 15 years.

Brandi also started a ruckus last year when she tweeted the lie that Eddie wanted her to pay him child support. 

Edited by quinn
  • Love 14

Brandi doesn't lie??? Are you serious? Get outta there!! Are you Brandi??? J/K LOL

I don't have time for Brandi's nonsense that she calls the truth. If I did, I would be more than happy to post all of Brandi's half-truths, lies, innuendoes, exaggerations, and all her bullshit.

Edited by GreatKazu
  • Love 8

Brandi's entry onto Real Housewives was a lie, she said that Cedric was one of her BFFs and that they had known each other for over 15 years.

Brandi also started a ruckus last year when she tweeted the lie that Eddie wanted her to pay him child support.

Cedric was also her "manny" too remember. Because his background in child care is so extensive.

And wasn't part of the lie that he wanted her to pay him when in reality he wanted her to give him back the $100K in overpaid alimony that she received and should not have. I'm sure when the courts finally force her hand and make her pay she will put the story out that he's a deadbeat and she has to pay him off for one reason or another.

Edited by hottesthw
  • Love 8

Is Brandi in LA or New York in this picture?  I predict this will be another situation like when she tweeted pictures with the guy from Amsterdam with words like "true love" with only to tweet a short time later that they had broken up.  I can't figure out if these are publicity stunts or if she really is as immature and shallow when it comes to romance as she is coming across (to me).

Edited by quinn
  • Love 1

Is Brandi in LA or New York in this picture?  I predict this will be another situation like when she tweeted pictures with the guy from Amsterdam with words like "true love" with only to tweet a short time later that they had broken up.  I can't figure out if these are publicity stunts or if she really is as immature and shallow when it comes to romance as she is coming across (to me).

Her new dude looks like Mauricio!

• Love 2

One can only imagine what will happen when this hard working teacher discovers Brandi spends a $1,000.00 a week on food.

I think most of the world has lost interest in anyone Brandi wants to date.  Last year she was enjoying "making out" with Drew.  All I can say is if JR wants to maintain some credibility in life he needs to not pick up his phone next month when Brandi wants attention when the Reunion shows air.

• Love 1

I believe Brandi on this one. Of course Mohammed is going to deny it. Brandi lies a lot, but just the fact that she insisted Lisa Vanderpump was there when it happened - I mean, Brandi has been known to distort and misconstrue things, but I just don't see her inventing that Lisa was there if she wasn't (especially when they weren't even on good terms at the time).

Be careful Ms. Blossom or you will be picking your teeth up off the ground.  Never suggest that Brandi doesn't have the hottest guy in the room.

Ha! I would like to see her try!!

I am always a lady, but I might make an exception in Brandi's case and slap her down before she gets a chance to touch my pretty pearly whites -- and I'd enjoy it too.

• Love 4