Type keyword(s) to search

Kim Richards: No Escape from Witch Mountain

• Start Topic

That does not mean that KR gave the name of the dog or the owners name and I do believe it was posted a way back, way, way back, that it takes 2 bites in California from 1 dog for animal control to become involved. IMO, that is why Kim sent the dog to the trainer only after Alexia was bitten, Kyle most likely named the dog and that he had a history of biting people. 1 of the trainers Kim sent him too said that she changed his name to keep his bite history from following him and that he was the single most aggressive/dangerous dog he has ever dealt with, another trainer, a woman, said he was the most dangerous dog she ever dealt with as well and these are the trainers you call as a last resort to save aggressive dogs.

Wow, I did not know that Kim changed Kingsley's name to avoid a bite history.  That's awful. 

• Love 8

Wow, I did not know that Kim changed Kingsley's name to avoid a bite history.  That's awful. 

It shows once again that she is putting her needs ahead of others here, even against what is best for the dog.

• Love 8
No, she doesn't IMO. Taking meds prescribed for an adult man dying from cancer that is twice her size is a choice she made! Monty did not force that pill down her throat, in fact, he denies giving it to her in the first place!

Again, I never said a word that implies Kim hasn't slipped in her sobriety.  I did say that slips are common during recovery.  I don't understand why you needed to bold that or put an exclamation point on it. 

Recovery is hard.  I hope she makes it, but frankly, I have doubts about that. 

• Love 4

Again, I never said a word that implies Kim hasn't slipped in her sobriety.  I did say that slips are common during recovery.  I don't understand why you needed to bold that or put an exclamation point on it. 

Recovery is hard.  I hope she makes it, but frankly, I have doubts about that. 

Yes, recovery is hard and not admitting to a relapse makes it impossible IMO. Not apologizing for scaring people when you relapse, denying that you in fact "slipped up" or "relapsed" or attacking others because they have the audacity to not only notice the relapse but actually call you out on your denial is making it impossible for any form of recovery.

I had high hopes for Kim when she went into rehab, I really was rooting for her but after her behavior last season and this season, the good will I was hoping to give her is gone. She is a miserable human being that does not care who she hurts and that includes her children. I admit, addicts that put their own addiction before the welfare of their children anger me the most and Kim uses her kids to shield her from scorn. She did it to Brandi and she is doing it now to LisaR.  IMO, Kim is pathetic and deserves all the scorn/ridicule she is getting at this point.

• Love 6
(edited)

For those who want to know the California bite laws-here it is-always important to remember that these attacks happened on Kim's property.  The laws are far more strict for off site injuries. 

https://www.animallaw.info/statute/ca-dangerous-california-dangerous-dog-statutes

Section 31626 pretty much gives Kingsley a reprieve from the death chamber.  He could bite a 100 people as long as Kim was close by. 

Edited by zoeysmom
  • Love 2

Some random observations about Kim:

-Kim wanted to go home early on Poker Night because Monty was home.  I can only imagine when he goes MIA how she must blow up his phone and anyone else's who will stay take calls from her.  I think much of what she put out there was an act.

-Kim disliked Eileen and Vince because they didn't give her a good enough role-but she rocked it (and technically socked (puppet) it.  Gee maybe they were thinking she might not be sober.  Kim sure had a surly attitude about these two behind their backs.  Let's see happily married, minor children and successful.  All things Kim can't handle others having.

-Brandi did not seem to want to be glued to Kim in Amsterdam.  I think it angered Kim further that Yolanda and Kyle enjoyed each other both in Calgary and Amsterdam.

-Why didn't Kim respond to Lisar texts?  Seems like much could have been resolved.  I think Kim wanted an opportunity, yet again, for Lisar to apologize and Kim to chew her out.   

-I am tired of Kim and the child actress thing.  Kim needs to show up at a casting  call for any movie or TV show and realize how fortunate she was to have a parent committed to getting her the roles.  Kim makes it sound like Big Kathy had her chopping cotton while Kyle and Kathy ran the hay baling machine.  Being a child star involves far more pampering than most shildren will ever see-suck it up Kim.  BTW once Kim reached 16 and wasn't working she decided to drop out of high school. 

• Love 10
(edited)

I am tired of Kim and the child actress thing.  Kim needs to show up at a casting  call for any movie or TV show and realize how fortunate she was to have a parent committed to getting her the roles.  Kim makes it sound like Big Kathy had her chopping cotton while Kyle and Kathy ran the hay baling machine.  Being a child star involves far more pampering than most shildren will ever see-suck it up Kim.  BTW once Kim reached 16 and wasn't working she decided to drop out of high school. 

Tears of laughter over here for this description. Thanks for that, Zoeysmom!

ETA:

Another thing that's interesting about Kim's view of her child star period is that she seems to want to go back to it. It doesn't seem like something that she wants to escape from like say Macaulay Culkin. Kim wants to relive it and talk about it and seems to have positive memories from her time working. She still gets a thrill when people talk about how they love the films and shows that she was a part of.

I agree that Kim was damaged by her childhood, it's obvious, but I don't necessarily think it's for things like like not learning makeup from other girls in the bathroom or having to miss school during filming projects. 

Edited by Avaleigh
  • Love 4

Kim wants to relive it and talk about it and seems to have positive memories from her time working. She still gets a thrill when people talk about how they love the films and shows that she was a part of.

I have to say that I enjoyed seeing Kim at the fan event last season where she ran into Jimmy McNichol.  She was clearly in her element and seemed happy that people remembered her and wanted to chat with her.

Maybe it would do her good to go back to work in some fashion.  It can't be healthy to have no job other than the RHOBH gig, especially now that all her kids are grown.

• Love 4

For those who want to know the California bite laws-here it is-always important to remember that these attacks happened on Kim's property.  The laws are far more strict for off site injuries. 

https://www.animallaw.info/statute/ca-dangerous-california-dangerous-dog-statutes

Section 31626 pretty much gives Kingsley a reprieve from the death chamber.  He could bite a 100 people as long as Kim was close by. 

How do you figure? § 31626 does not allow for a dog to be declared vicious or dangerous if the victim attacked by the dog is committing a crime or is taunting the dog, or if the biting occurs while the dog is working as a hunter, herder or predator control dog. Did Kim claim Kingsley was a work dog? Or did she say Alexia was tormenting the dog when he bit her? 

I've always found the Kingsley story to be slightly hard to follow. I guess I never really believed Alexia went into Kim's locked bedroom to say hi to the dog.

montybrinson
1 week ago
I'm fine right now, but I might not be around in a few months but ill explain it all in another post but this is for @kimrichards11 always remember these words. People who shine within don't need spotlight. #friend #family #life #heart #rhobh #love #blessed #thankful #grateful #shine

https://instagram.com/p/zlVljLwfPl/?modal=true

This may be why Kim hasn't been writing blogs or tweeting.

(edited)

montybrinson

1 week ago

I'm fine right now, but I might not be around in a few months but ill explain it all in another post but this is for @kimrichards11 always remember these words. People who shine within don't need spotlight. #friend #family #life #heart #rhobh #love #blessed #thankful #grateful #shine

https://instagram.com/p/zlVljLwfPl/?modal=true

This may be why Kim hasn't been writing blogs or tweeting.

It might be but he also said he was doing fine right now. IMO, his # list to Kim speaks volumes to me that Kim might have been let go from the show and he is telling her that she didn't need the show in the first place but that family and friends are more important. JMO though.

ETA.... Monty also posted this 2 days before the one you posted......

montybrinson

1 week ago

Happy Anniversary, actually it was yesterday @terrilynndoss How time flys. Love to you and our children. @rickhilton7 take a good look at the hat, the show on NBC you gave me #friends #family #anniversary #heart #love #blessed #thankful #life

I think he posts to both ex-wives and all 3 of his daughters. It is good to see him expressing his love, gratitude and joy during his final months.

Edited by WireWrap
  • Love 3

How do you figure? § 31626 does not allow for a dog to be declared vicious or dangerous if the victim attacked by the dog is committing a crime or is taunting the dog, or if the biting occurs while the dog is working as a hunter, herder or predator control dog. Did Kim claim Kingsley was a work dog? Or did she say Alexia was tormenting the dog when he bit her? 

I've always found the Kingsley story to be slightly hard to follow. I guess I never really believed Alexia went into Kim's locked bedroom to say hi to the dog.

Section (a) is the pass.  All you have to allege is the dog is being protective and it is on the owner's property, and the owner was in the vicinity.  This may spare Kingsley but it does not absolve Kim of civil responsibility. 

Apparently he is back:  http://stoopidhousewives.com/2015/03/06/kimrichards11-pitbull-kingsley-is-back-kylerichards-pissed-rhobh-bravotv-andy/

• Love 1

Regarding Kim and potential drug testing, my understanding is that they can require this of one gal, but not of another since they are contract employees. You don't have to have the same rules for everyone, they just have to agree to whatever Bravo wants of them in their contract. Take for instance someone like Robert Downey, Jr. He supposedly had conditions in his contracts for several movies that he was subject to drug testing due to past behavior. Movies often restrict one actor or another from indulging in certain behavior that might be seen as dangerous (sky diving) during a movie shoot depending on their role in the movie, and not require it of everyone else. If Bravo wanted to drug test Kim and Kim alone, they could certainly do it. It would be up to her if she signed that contract. 

I think that the end of Kim Richards, and possibly Brandi, will come because of legal concerns. Bravo has been unable to remove their network from the lawsuit that has been filed against Kim. Unless there is a settlement, Bravo will have to defend itself against the allegations that they knew, or should have known, how dangerous Kingsley was. They will be put under a microscope and have to answer to some of the rumors that they built that dog an expensive cage because cast and crew were afraid of him, and that the hiring of the trainer we saw on the show was actually done by Bravo for plot line purposes. It will just lead to the 4th wall being broker in a way that I don't think Bravo would want. Same thing with Brandi.  Bravo is not named in her lawsuit, but she will do what she has to in order to defend herself. This could include making claims that she is encouraged to ramp up the drama and do outrageous things, especially since in the lawsuit her second appearance on WWHL is mentioned (so is the first). On the second occasion, she said that she didn't make the original comment about Joanna, but that she was just reading cue cards. Again, it could just lead to elements of a 4th wall getting destroyed and Bravo could decide that once and for all her "honesty" is too much for them to put up with moving forward. 

• Love 3

Yes, recovery is hard and not admitting to a relapse makes it impossible IMO. Not apologizing for scaring people when you relapse, denying that you in fact "slipped up" or "relapsed" or attacking others because they have the audacity to not only notice the relapse but actually call you out on your denial is making it impossible for any form of recovery.

I had high hopes for Kim when she went into rehab, I really was rooting for her but after her behavior last season and this season, the good will I was hoping to give her is gone. She is a miserable human being that does not care who she hurts and that includes her children. I admit, addicts that put their own addiction before the welfare of their children anger me the most and Kim uses her kids to shield her from scorn. She did it to Brandi and she is doing it now to LisaR.  IMO, Kim is pathetic and deserves all the scorn/ridicule she is getting at this point.

WW. You have most certainly hit the proverbial naill on the head!

• Love 2

From Brandi's thread:

http://www.eonline.com/news/632766/dean-sheremet-calls-leann-rimes-cheating-scandal-a-f-king-disaster-still-thinks-eddie-cibrian-is-untrustworthy

The other cheated on spouse finally says something about Leann and Eddie's affair, and the end of his marriage.

Thanks for posting. Interesting read.

He says something in the last paragraph about how she seeks the adoration of the public and that's how she measures her self worth. Being famous since age 12 --it's all she knows. I know he's referring to LeAnn, but it applies to Kim too.

• Love 3
(edited)

How do you figure? § 31626 does not allow for a dog to be declared vicious or dangerous if the victim attacked by the dog is committing a crime or is taunting the dog, or if the biting occurs while the dog is working as a hunter, herder or predator control dog. Did Kim claim Kingsley was a work dog? Or did she say Alexia was tormenting the dog when he bit her?

how did the kid get in if the door was locked Edited by tulip555
  • Love 1

From Brandi's thread:

Thanks for posting. Interesting read.

He says something in the last paragraph about how she seeks the adoration of the public and that's how she measures her self worth. Being famous since age 12 --it's all she knows. I know he's referring to LeAnn, but it applies to Kim too.

What exactly are Kim's claims to fame? I'd never heard of her before seeing her on this show

• Love 1

What exactly are Kim's claims to fame? I'd never heard of her before seeing her on this show

Kim was a child actress in the 70's known for Escape to Witch Mountain, the tv shows Nanny and the Professor, Hello Larry, etc. She was everywhere at that time including in teen mags like Tiger Beat. Personally, I was born just a tad too late to get into watching her stuff, but I remembered her from the Witch Mountain movies. Kim got married and had kids at a young age and stopped acting. I suspect that's part of her issues today. She desperately wants the fame she used to have.

• Love 2

Kim got her start on network TV at the age of 5 as the youngest of three children in Nanny and the Professor it ran for two season and I believe the nanny had magical powers.  She did 10 Sunday night Disney movies and of course a couple of Disney Feature films.  By 15 she was doing a season and a half of Hello Larry (it was canceled after filming 38 episodes).  She then did a CHiPs, Magnum PI and finally Tuff Turf with then unknowns Robert Downey Jr. and James Spader.  Kim never transition into adult roles and really her regular appearances stopped when she was 15 years old when Hello Larry was cancelled.  It was a great career for a child actor. 

I was one that had never heard of her either as I don't think my family would have been watching Hello Larry we were more of the M*A*S*H* type family if we wanted some MacLean Stevenson.  I remember Kyle and Mariska Hartigay from ER.

• Love 2

Section (a) is the pass.  All you have to allege is the dog is being protective and it is on the owner's property, and the owner was in the vicinity.  This may spare Kingsley but it does not absolve Kim of civil responsibility. 

Apparently he is back:  http://stoopidhousewives.com/2015/03/06/kimrichards11-pitbull-kingsley-is-back-kylerichards-pissed-rhobh-bravotv-andy/

How long before Kingsley bites again? And will Monty be his next victim?

• Love 1

How long before Kingsley bites again? And will Monty be his next victim?

I have often wondered if Kim will be the next victim.  She has sent him away a fair number of times and he might have forgotten she is his master.

• Love 2

I have often wondered if Kim will be the next victim.  She has sent him away a fair number of times and he might have forgotten she is his master.

I am sure she made visits to wherever she had him stashed but it is always possible she could get bit. I do think it is more likely that Monty will be his next victim though.

(edited)

Same here tulip!

I just read zoeysmom's synopsis of Kim's career and now I know why. There simply wasn't anything in her body of work that was on my radar.

ETA: The same is true for Kyle.

Edited by AnnA
  • Love 3

Kim was a child actress in the 70's known for Escape to Witch Mountain, the tv shows Nanny and the Professor, Hello Larry, etc. She was everywhere at that time including in teen mags like Tiger Beat. Personally, I was born just a tad too late to get into watching her stuff, but I remembered her from the Witch Mountain movies. Kim got married and had kids at a young age and stopped acting. I suspect that's part of her issues today. She desperately wants the fame she used to have.

Thank you much.....guess I am way too old to know of her. I had given up such reading of fan mags, and was not watching her movies....although I do remember vaguely the one with Bette Davis. Thanks again

Same here tulip!

I just read zoeysmom's synopsis of Kim's career and now I know why. There simply wasn't anything in her body of work that was on my radar.

ETA: The same is true for Kyle.

Hi Anna....glad I am not the only one, lol

Thanks, Beaker!

• Love 2
(edited)

If Kyle or any of her family knows whats good for them stay away from Kim's house!  Dogs are known for taking the personality of the owner.  And if Kim has some deep seeded issues with Kyle that dog will pick up on it instantly. 

But hell didn't Kyle express concern over Kingsley in the first part of the reunion in Season 4.  Kim, naturally, laughed it off as no big deal.

Edited by BlackMamba
  • Love 3

What kind of laws does California have that would allow Kim to get that vicious dog back?  Yes, I've googled them, but there must be more to this story, so wondered if any locals have imput.

It's sad, and I'm sure Kim does really love her dog.  She's incapable of handling a dog like that, especially since it's already injured at least two people.  I'm an animal lover, but that dog needs to be put down now, or placed with a responsible Pit Rescue group, well away from the public, and behind strong fences.

I don't blame Kim for her addictions, and I wish her success with recovery and sobriety, but her irresponsibility with that dog is heartbreaking, and wrong in every way.

The law says the hospital or doctor must report animal bites.

I live in sunny SoCal, worked alongside cops AND went to the urgent care place with some nasty f'ing dog bites (NOT from one of their K-9 officers).  Nobody reported anything to anyone.  A police captain did take my unused bottle of Augmentin after the single pill I took gave me a "bad reaction" (he had a sinus infection, and that drug cost more than cocaine!).  :-)

I also had a bad semi-feral cat bite, and that addled excuse for a doc insisted I go get an AIDS test, because ... feline AIDS kitty.  Also unreported.

Y'all can call me at 2 in the a.m. to ask me even more personal questions, and I won't be pointing a bony finger back at you, unlike our lovely L'il Kim Richards, who is in 100% pain, 100% of the time,  :-)

• Love 2

I also had a bad semi-feral cat bite, and that addled excuse for a doc insisted I go get an AIDS test, because ... feline AIDS kitty.  Also unreported.

lol  Are you serious?   What a nutter.  I was bitten by a semi-feral cat once, too, not terribly bad, and I just had to get a tetanus shot, which hurt more than the bite.  lol   

• Love 2

lol  Are you serious?   What a nutter.  I was bitten by a semi-feral cat once, too, not terribly bad, and I just had to get a tetanus shot, which hurt more than the bite.  lol   

LOLS, yes, I am deadly serious, because I am a drunkard and a truth cannon. That silly f'ing bunt refused to believe me and the interwebz about feline AIDS kitty bites.  I was already up to date with the tetanus shot, but that other hurty needle she poked my fat ass with made me puke - violently!   :-)

• Love 4

LOLS, yes, I am deadly serious, because I am a drunkard and a truth cannon. That silly f'ing bunt refused to believe me and the interwebz about feline AIDS kitty bites.  I was already up to date with the tetanus shot, but that other hurty needle she poked my fat ass with made me puke - violently!   :-)

Omg, lol.  I hate to laugh, because, poor you, but it's always a sad day when Google is right and your doctor is wrong. 

• Love 3

Omg, lol.  I hate to laugh, because, poor you, but it's always a sad day when Google is right and your doctor is wrong. 

Yet that same clinic had another doc with Kyle Richards' hair (minus the whipping), who happened to correctly diagnose the rare auto-immune disease called "relapsing polychondritis" (bitch wrote her thesis on it!).  That never relapsed (unlike me), but it did make me swear off earrings forevermore. It attacks the cartilage in one's body, but only got hold of my fat earlobes.   So I know Kim's 100% pain, intimately.  Monty AND Kingsley can come live under my perpetually leaking roof (and you are most welcome to virtually visit at 2 in the a.m)  :-)

• Love 5

Yet that same clinic had another doc with Kyle Richards' hair (minus the whipping), who happened to correctly diagnose the rare auto-immune disease called "relapsing polychondritis" (bitch wrote her thesis on it!).  That never relapsed (unlike me), but it did make me swear off earrings forevermore. It attacks the cartilage in one's body, but only got hold of my fat earlobes.   So I know Kim's 100% pain, intimately.  Monty AND Kingsley can come live under my perpetually leaking roof (and you are most welcome to virtually visit at 2 in the a.m)  :-)

Oh, that sounds terrible, I'm sorry you have to deal with that.  I, too, know Kim's 100% pain, except mine doesn't make me point my fingers at anyone .  ; )    I wonder what that disease is called -- the finger pointing one, because both sisters have that at 100%.   lol 

Well, I thank you for your invitation, and hey, my house is usually still hopping at 2 am, so stop on by!  lol

• Love 5

I live in sunny SoCal, worked alongside cops AND went to the urgent care place with some nasty f'ing dog bites (NOT from one of their K-9 officers). Nobody reported anything to anyone. A police captain did take my unused bottle of Augmentin after the single pill I took gave me a "bad reaction" (he had a sinus infection, and that drug cost more than cocaine!). :-)

I also had a bad semi-feral cat bite, and that addled excuse for a doc insisted I go get an AIDS test, because ... feline AIDS kitty. Also unreported.

Y'all can call me at 2 in the a.m. to ask me even more personal questions, and I won't be pointing a bony finger back at you, unlike our lovely L'il Kim Richards, who is in 100% pain, 100% of the time, :-)

LA has a law making it mandatory to report an animal bite treated by medical professionals. You must report them to the county.

• Love 1

LA has a law making it mandatory to report an animal bite treated by medical professionals. You must report them to the county.

I live in sunny San Diego North County, and do not respond to any directives that contain the words "you must", "mandatory"  or "medical professionals"!   :-)

That's about all I have in common with Kim Richards  (except for the sun-damaged chestage).

• Love 3
(edited)

I live in sunny San Diego North County, and do not respond to any directives that contain the words "you must", "mandatory"  or "medical professionals"!   :-)

That's about all I have in common with Kim Richards  (except for the sun-damaged chestage).

I don't care for those terms either but the government keeps adding them and adding them to everything, :) especially where medical professionals are concerned!

Edited by Higgins
  • Love 2

I want to get Vicki from the OC to weigh in on ensuring (or, insuring...I had a debate with a CA lawyer and he landed on the "e") Kim for filming.  If she's as high as we see, she shouldn't be on camera and traveling about, lest Bravo/NBC/Universal be responsible for her actions...that we don't know yet.

Edited by Lizzing

Found this under submitting questions for the reunion on Andy's Facebook. Someone posted it in the comments

but checkout Kim is she really slick drinking the wine in ep10

Edited by BlackMamba
  • Love 1

I am stunned that Kim has ownership of Kingsley again.   

A Pit bull with an unstable substance abuser = a tragedy waiting to happen.

Kim is an irresponsible selfish woman.   (to say the least.)  

• Love 3

I am stunned that Kim has ownership of Kingsley again.   

A Pit bull with an unstable substance abuser = a tragedy waiting to happen.

Kim is an irresponsible selfish woman.   (to say the least.)  

For me, this situation with Kingsley tells the full story of who Kim Richards is. I get that she loves the dog, but how in the world could she ever have him in her home with other people ever again? Each time I looked at him I would remember the attack on my niece, and ruminate on how lucky she was that it had not ended up being a far more serious accident. This young girl could have been killed or horribly disfigured. How could someone be selfish enough to move past that and take yet another risk. The more I see/learn about Kim, the more I understand what the people who love her have been through over the years. 

• Love 6

As Requested In The AmsterDamn Thread

---

Yep, In The First Look Clip Kim Says That After Taking The Pill Poker Night She Landed in The Hospital The Next Day...All The While The Next Day/Eve/Night She Is @ SUR

montybrinson
6 months ago

At Sur celebrating @kcjay birthday with @kimrichards11 @ @brookewiederhorn @twiederd @whittles99 and others #birthday #dinner #celebration #rhobh #family #heart #love #sur

23 August 201410597270_1493434297571762_298525828_n.jp

22 August 2014 10616352_285442344972708_1638281704_n.jp

montybrinson
6 months ago

After a few different wardrobe changes we finally agreed what @kimrichards11 is wearing tonight. Poker night #fashion #poker #love #family #heart #rhobh #malibu #ca #life #friends

• Love 1

Found this under submitting questions for the reunion on Andy's Facebook. Someone posted it in the comments

but checkout Kim is she really slick drinking the wine in ep10

There is her magoo juice on the far left corner.

Could be a Coke.  How did she hide that full glass of wine in a sea of 1/4 filled tasting glasses?  If it was a full glass of vino, there's no way the other Hos didn't notice it. 

If they did, it just goes to show they didn't really care if she was relapsing.  And they were instructed to suddenly care on poker night for ratings.

• Love 2

As Requested In The AmsterDamn Thread

---

Yep, In The First Look Clip Kim Says That After Taking The Pill Poker Night She Landed in The Hospital The Next Day...All The While The Next Day/Eve/Night She Is @ SUR

montybrinson

6 months ago

At Sur celebrating @kcjay birthday with @kimrichards11 @ @brookewiederhorn @twiederd @whittles99 and others #birthday #dinner #celebration #rhobh #family #heart #love #sur

23 August 201410597270_1493434297571762_298525828_n.jp

22 August 2014 10616352_285442344972708_1638281704_n.jp

montybrinson

6 months ago

After a few different wardrobe changes we finally agreed what @kimrichards11 is wearing tonight. Poker night #fashion #poker #love #family #heart #rhobh #malibu #ca #life #friends

Thanks for posting these again. She just doesn't look like she is in 100% pain, or having to be talked into going, but maybe she had already taken the pain pill and was already feeling the effects.  

She also doesn't look like she is in the hospital in the other picture, unless hospitals have changed a lot.  From her blog: "On the following day, my pain got even worse, so I spent the whole day getting tests done at the doctor’s. Next evening, I was admitted to the hospital."

My thoughts are that everyone knew that she wasn't being honest about any of this. They all follow each other on Twitter and Instagram (well certainly Kyle does) and so they knew she wasn't being honest about what was going on. 

• Love 4

For me, this situation with Kingsley tells the full story of who Kim Richards is. I get that she loves the dog, but how in the world could she ever have him in her home with other people ever again? Each time I looked at him I would remember the attack on my niece, and ruminate on how lucky she was that it had not ended up being a far more serious accident. This young girl could have been killed or horribly disfigured. How could someone be selfish enough to move past that and take yet another risk. The more I see/learn about Kim, the more I understand what the people who love her have been through over the years.

Well said. ☺

• Love 1

I sincerely hope I am wrong, especially in regards to her children, BUT:

I have a strong premonition that we will be hearing a tragic headline revolving around Kim; sooner rather than later. 

Edited by jnymph
  • Love 7

It must be some strange Kim tradition where the bride has a bachelorette party six months after the wedding.

I believe the 'real' wedding, or rather the big wedding is at the end of this month.  I hope Monty is able to make that one, too.

• Love 1

I sincerely hope I am wrong, especially in regards to her children, BUT:

I have a strong premonition that we will be hearing a tragic headline revolving around Kim; sooner rather than later. 

I hope you're wrong.  I was looking at her and Monty's Instagram pics a few weeks ago and that's partly why I have a hard time bagging on Kim.  Looking at those pics you can see that there's love and pain there.  In most of them, Kim and Monty are shown, and talk about, the great love they have for each other. Lots of memories. It's kind of heartbreaking. She was correct when she said she's wasted a lot of her life by drinking. Pity. But look further on Monty's pages and he's living it up with playmates in Vegas. As he should do if those are his wishes.  But to see that has to sting for Kim. With everything going on, I think she's going to fall apart when he dies.  I hope she doesn't fall too far. I'm sure that's part of why she stupidly took Kingsley back because she is a ball of need and soon she's going to lose Monty who appears to fulfill a lot of her needs.

• Love 6

I hope you're wrong.  I was looking at her and Monty's Instagram pics a few weeks ago and that's partly why I have a hard time bagging on Kim.  Looking at those pics you can see that there's love and pain there.  In most of them, Kim and Monty are shown, and talk about, the great love they have for each other. Lots of memories. It's kind of heartbreaking. She was correct when she said she's wasted a lot of her life by drinking. Pity. But look further on Monty's pages and he's living it up with playmates in Vegas. As he should do if those are his wishes.  But to see that has to sting for Kim. With everything going on, I think she's going to fall apart when he dies.  I hope she doesn't fall too far. I'm sure that's part of why she stupidly took Kingsley back because she is a ball of need and soon she's going to lose Monty who appears to fulfill a lot of her needs.

Ugh.  It's all so sad.

For her kids sake, I do hope I'm wrong too.   

• Love 1