Type keyword(s) to search

Kim Richards: No Escape from Witch Mountain

• Start Topic

Thanks for the link. Interesting. A stamp makes sense, too.

Who here thinks Kim will make it to a few, let alone 52?!

Alcohol is a drug. Plus, there was supposedly drugs in her system (besides alcohol) at the time of her arrest. Remember huffing?

Lotus, the court is not going to make her submit to drug testing.  It does not matter what we think.  It is a done deal.  She does not have to submit to breathalyzer tests.  If Kim shows up at probation and the officer feels she is under the influence the probation officer can order her to take a test.   Apparently the huffing drug did not cause either the prosecution or the court any concern.

Yes, that's a good point (re: drunk driving), but it was an alcohol-related charge, and they did order AA meetings, so I don't understand how she isn't being tested for drugs or alcohol while on probation. Do the courts wait for a DUI or accident to happen to mandate such a thing? It makes me angry to think she'll be behind a wheel.

As for the reported drugs in her system, I have no idea what happened to that. Nothing I read about the plea deal mentioned it. There might be another hearing on Sept. 14. Maybe more will come out.

The Court is going to consider whether Kim will be doing community service vs. community labor.  Kim is trying to get out of picking up trash on the road.  They are not going to order drug testing.  I do believe if Kim had made it out to her car she would have been arrested for DUI once she got in her car.  That can be done.  Instead she went to the bathroom.  I am not saying Kim was thinking about it but it did save her from a DUI.

Lotus, the court is not going to make her submit to drug testing.  It does not matter what we think.  It is a done deal.  She does not have to submit to breathalyzer tests.  If Kim shows up at probation and the officer feels she is under the influence the probation officer can order her to take a test.   Apparently the huffing drug did not cause either the prosecution or the court any concern.

The Court is going to consider whether Kim will be doing community service vs. community labor.  Kim is trying to get out of picking up trash on the road.  They are not going to order drug testing.  I do believe if Kim had made it out to her car she would have been arrested for DUI once she got in her car.  That can be done.  Instead she went to the bathroom.  I am not saying Kim was thinking about it but it did save her from a DUI.

After her arrest, there were discussions here about Kim's drug use but I'm a little fuzzy on the specifics about whether or not drugs were actually identified in Kim's system.  She wasn't charged with a drug offense so I'm guessing at the very least, she wasn't in possession of any at the time.  The charges did include public intoxication and the court mandated 52 weeks of AA.  When (and if) Kim actually does wind up on probation, I would think she would be subject to testing.  If not, she could show up hammered for 52 AA meetings.   Testing for alcohol is trickier than testing for drugs because it doesn't stay in the system as long.  However, since testing is "random" and everyone on probation is subject to surprise visits by their probation officer, she probably would be tested.

This discussion is almost pointless since her attorney rejected the plea deal.  Even if they eventually accept it, I don't believe Kim will be able to meet the conditions of her probation (whatever they might be) for three years.  Probation violation by itself is a crime and one completely separate from the original charges.

Edited by AnnA
  • Love 2

I think it's really sad that Monty wants so desperately to help Kim, and all the while he's only allowing her to hang on to her past.   They probably sit around watching her old movies, and he tells her she can regain her career.   It's doing nothing but feeding into her illness. 

• Love 3

So according to the D.A., the plea deal was rejected (apparently over the community service vs. labor issue):

http://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-news/news/kim-richards-skipped-court-appearance-because-of-injured-foot-details-201529

She is a FOOL! Really, she is an arrogant fool to reject the deal because she just might wind up in jail when the Judge and the Prosecutor get tired of her games and her lies. Maybe Kim thinks 3 months or more (just a guess at a possible jail sentence) is worth not having to be on probation and being forced to be clean/sober for 3 whole years. SMDH

• Love 7

She is a FOOL! Really, she is an arrogant fool to reject the deal because she just might wind up in jail when the Judge and the Prosecutor get tired of her games and her lies. Maybe Kim thinks 3 months or more (just a guess at a possible jail sentence) is worth not having to be on probation and being forced to be clean/sober for 3 whole years. SMDH

I agree, but I'm guessing her lawyer will use this next week or so before the next hearing to convince her to take the deal, even if it includes labor. I know that there are some who prefer a short stint in jail over a long probation period, but I think that would be too humiliating for Kim.

• Love 2

I agree, but I'm guessing her lawyer will use this next week or so before the next hearing to convince her to take the deal, even if it includes labor. I know that there are some who prefer a short stint in jail over a long probation period, but I think that would be too humiliating for Kim.

I'm not so sure it will with Kim as she saw what happened with Paris. Paris got out of jail early because she refused to eat the food and cried and then went back to her life as if nothing happened. I suspect Kim thinks she can do the same thing and then return to her life as a "STAR"! LOL

Kim's attorneys are betting on the fact that the Court will pressure the DA to cut a deal.  If the whole thing it falling apart over labor vs. service the next thing that will happen is they will play the cuck a doodle doo card.  To me it sounds like an uncooperative client and I would expect no less from Kim.  The Court can order that Kim appear and there is such a thing as wheelchairs.  She just wants to avoid scrutiny.  If Kim is working a program she could knock at 52 meetings in no time.  I really want to see Kim do the labor vs, service it would be good for her. 

• Love 5

Kim is playing for time.  We've seen it over and over and over.   It's predictable to the point of being boring.  Whatever happens to Kim, she receives a court date, comes up with a reason not to keep it, hatches a plan for the next time, gets a new court date, and on and on infinitum.  She'll be a grandmother before she ever sees jail or community service, at least according to her plan.  I'd hate to be a judge in her case because I'd throw the book at her, and my sentence would probably be unconstitutional.  It would be thrown out, and Kim would have yet another chance to drag her feet.  She has her act down pat, and I can't think about it without having a hissy fit!  Kim has done more to ruin her career than anything th fates could throw at her.  She is her own best friend and her own worst enemy.

• Love 1

It's frustrating most normal people are told take the deal or face jail time, none of this telling the D.A. no I don't like the deal you offered, ridiculous the double standard.

I have seen it happen several times even when people were using public defenders, so it isn't something just for the famous or people with money to hire a good attorney. Also, just because you are sentenced to probation doesn't mean you are ever going to meet with a probation officer. In her case she might simply because she has terms but sometimes that is also just handled by the court.

• Love 2

My aunt's boyfriend's son was court-ordered to attend AA meetings and his paperwork was stamped. The little shit actually went and had a stamp made rather than go to meetings. I didn't believe it till he showed it to me. It's a normal looking, bland stamp, and in use at that specific AA. So I guess each place can have it's own way of verifying attendance.

• Love 2

I have seen it happen several times even when people were using public defenders, so it isn't something just for the famous or people with money to hire a good attorney. Also, just because you are sentenced to probation doesn't mean you are ever going to meet with a probation officer. In her case she might simply because she has terms but sometimes that is also just handled by the court.

I agree-it was an offer and Kim's attorney either wasn't authorized to take it or felt there was a better deal to be had.  Unless Kim screws up chances are excellent the closest she will get to a meeting with a probation officer is the intake unit. 

• Love 1

Some of you know so much more about the Hiltons and the Richards families from books, etc., but I know very little about their lives beyond what I've learned on this board.  I've been trying to trace Kim's background of alcoholism.  Was she an alcoholic when her mother was alive?   At what part of her life did alcohol become a problem for her?   What about drugs?  Thanks!

Edited by Lura

Some of you know so much more about the Hiltons and the Richards families from books, etc., but I know very little about their lives beyond what I've learned on this board.  I've been trying to trace Kim's background of alcoholism.  Was she an alcoholic when her mother was alive?   At what part of her life did alcohol become a problem for her?  I'd like to know how long she's had a problem with alcohol and, for that matter, with drugs.  Anybody know?  Thanks!

From what I know Kim has had problems with alcohol since about 1990, as in rehab and mom being worried. Her problems increased after she divorced Gregg. Her youngest was born around 1995.  So yes she has had a pretty uphill battle with the bottle.  Some say it started with the death of her fiancé.  She and Monty partied, she and Gregg partied. . .sometimes alcohol grabs ahold of you.  Kyle has talked about her issues , Kim has skirted her issues and everyone has covered for her.  The drugs become the escape for her when she denies she needs alcohol.  Vicious cycle.

• Love 3

So according to the D.A., the plea deal was rejected (apparently over the community service vs. labor issue):

http://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-news/news/kim-richards-skipped-court-appearance-because-of-injured-foot-details-201529

It seems the DA is hanging tough on Community Labor. I think Community Labor might have some effectiveness because it might implant into her fuzzy brain she must limit her physical aggression against others. If so, that might be one slight improvement going forward. 

• Love 4

I want to be careful how I word this, but if Monty has taken a turn for the worse, and if he might die soon, it might cause a change in Kim.  I don't see Kim as having many (or any?) truly close, longtime friends, and Monty has been her close friend and confidante, bucking her up when she gets down.  While it's true that Monty has enabled Kim, he's also stood up for her more than anyone else has.  I think that's what I like about Monty -- his steadfast friendship.

However, with Monty gone, Kim may have no one to agree with her about the way she's living, about her best values, etc.  That alone might change her, at least somewhat.  She may have to face the music alone, and there's a chance it could break down her resolve and her stubbornness.  As cruel as it may sound, Kim needs something that will break her to the point where she realizes she cannot go on like she has been.

Edited by Lura
  • Love 4

Kim may latch onto Brandi again. If she lets her, if she's really a friend (which I don't believe).

Brandi's latest comments make it clear that she is not a sober friend or sober coach.  I think what Brandi is saying is it is okay for Kim to call and bash Kyle.  Brandi needs to be in the know because all anyone cares about is Brandi's friend Kristen's husband Ashley Madison scare, her friend Yolanda's health issues and Kim sightings.  No one cares about Brandi's upcoming projects or wine or corkscrews or making up fights with Leann Rimes.  Kristen is obviously not cooperating and keeping her marriage secret, Yolanda is still sick and oh so brave so that just leaves Kim and her "gross" foot, that keeps her from going to court.

• Love 4

I thought Brandi's friendship with Kim was her way of having someone to film with, since no one else wanted to.

You mean you weren't fooled that they had a deep abiding friendship?  I guess in all fairness to Brandi she can't exactly say "wash my hands of Kim-we're off the show", it would make her hypocrite about every other relationship she had on the show.  I thought it particularly touching that Brandi went so far as to alienate one of Kim's two sisters.

• Love 4

It amazes me that Brandi doesn't get her allegiances confused.  How does she ever keep in mind who she has supported with best friend status and who she was once friends with but no longer?  Add to the mix Brandi's megacups of "Unfiltered" and her pills, and heaven only knows who loves whom!  Despite the differences in their Mutt and Jeff statures, Kim is a nearly twin of Brandi.  Kim uses every blue word in the book while screaming at Brandi on the stairs at the White Party, yet today Kim has Brandi almost joined at the hip.  Kim is the same way with Kyle.  It's back and forth from one day to the next.  I call Brandi and Kim the Plucking Daisy Sisters, constantly intoning "She loves me; she loves me not."  The remainder of the Housewives are something like satellites, circling around and around, trying to keep from being pulled into the orbits of the two Great Fighters. 

Next season, with Brandi and Kim having their engines shut down (we hope, we hope), someone else will have to fire up their own engines and join the fray.  But for these first few seasons, hasn't it been fun and games and gritting of teeth?  Will our ulcers grow larger by the minute, or will we spend that one precious hour once a week in total relaxation watching only the ladies in their gorgeous wardrobes moving from party to party?  One thing seems fairly certain:  This thread will continue, and opinions may vary, but we'll all remain friends as they roll the credits.  :)

• Love 2

I enjoyed that article about Monty, complete with more of his storytelling.  Monty could almost be a twin of one of my brothers (in looks).  Maybe that's why I like him so much.  :)  It must be nice to have a boyfriend who buys you a Ferrari.  I must have hung with the wrong crowd!

Monty's cancer story is almost unbelievable to me.  How is someone given two months to live and still be enjoying life two years later???Remarkable!

Edited by Lura
  • Love 2

Brandi's latest comments make it clear that she is not a sober friend or sober coach. I think what Brandi is saying is it is okay for Kim to call and bash Kyle. Brandi needs to be in the know because all anyone cares about is Brandi's friend Kristen's husband Ashley Madison scare, her friend Yolanda's health issues and Kim sightings. No one cares about Brandi's upcoming projects or wine or corkscrews or making up fights with Leann Rimes. Kristen is obviously not cooperating and keeping her marriage secret, Yolanda is still sick and oh so brave so that just leaves Kim and her "gross" foot, that keeps her from going to court.

This is so very true.

You mean you weren't fooled that they had a deep abiding friendship? I guess in all fairness to Brandi she can't exactly say "wash my hands of Kim-we're off the show", it would make her hypocrite about every other relationship she had on the show. I thought it particularly touching that Brandi went so far as to alienate one of Kim's two sisters.

Ha! (lol!)

Exactly.

• Love 1

I think that I will never forget Art Galley Night when Yolanda chose an $8,000 painting for David for Father's Day -- then boasted about what a good deal she got on it!  THAT'S the kind of thing I want to see on this show!  I suppose, to Yolanda, paying $8,000 on a night out was like some people paying $8.00.  It really was nothing to her.  I remember catching my jaw before it dropped to the floor!  LOL

• Love 5

I thought the fans were "so mean" to her on Twitter. In fact, they drove her to drink. But back to Twitter she goes. Never change, Kim.

At least she has no excuse for not showing up in court later this week if she's doing so well.

You know Kimmy, any excuse to pass the blame and I'll bet she comes up with another one to skirt the judge.

• Love 6

I love that on MSN their link to the story simply reads:   Kim Richards 'sober'

The quotes around sober made me laugh, so, thank you MSN.

I think for the rest of the day it's going to be pretty tough to top the laugh this just gave me. 

• Love 3

I got a snort out of Kim's tweet. She thanked everyone but Santa Claus.  What I want to  know is who are ALL the people who have been so good to her?  It sounds like the entire world has been sending her good wishes.  How large is her fan base now after her daughter's wedding, the BH Hotel "incident" and the Target escapade?  You'd think there had been an outpouring of no-goods cheering her on!  I'd like to meet the guy and congratulate him for his reply to her, saying that she should be in rehab, not on Twitter!

Kim is finished.  At least, after the court cases and all the excuses she'll make, I can't imagine anyone wanting to hire her in show biz or anywhere else.  I think that her Tweet was actually pathetic -- the old star testing the wind to see whether anyone would care.  There will be some who will always hang on and others with unbelievable compassion, but I can't believe that she can ever simply pick up where she left off and be the famous movie star again.  I don't think Kim understands that yet. 

• Love 4

Has anyone else seen Monty's lastest IG posts?   Ok, so now his cancer is in remission (if true a good thing), but he's on a rant about the security guard at Target.  He's hired a PI to investigate the guy, and will reveal the true story.  He is on a one man crusade to get everyone that has done Kim wrong.   He will not rest until her career is back on track where he seems to think it should be.   Man, what a pair.  

However, now what will Kim use as an excuse.  She has fallen back on the "taking care of her dying ex-husband", and now he doesn't seem to be dying.  

• Love 5

Monty Brinson Instagram...This is from 11 hours ago:

montybrinsonCause of @therealcamille whom I consider my friend and someone who's a great spokeswoman of Cancer, I didn't realize it was national awareness month for Cancer. As everyone knows I was diagnosed with 4th stage lung cancer a year ago last May 2014. But everyone doesn't know the full story except family. Let's back up to January 2014. I was having chest pains so I called a Dr friend for the nearest hospital which I will not name. I went in and they did a X-ray of my lungs. Then wrote a report that that my right lung was perfect, and to use a spray bottle if needed. Fast forward to May 2014 I went to dr cause I was coughing up blood. He took the X-ray. That's when I got the news. So I decided on my own to go back to the hospital i went to in January and get a copy of the X-ray and paperwork out of curiosity. I got it. Apparently I showed the X-ray to 10 different Dr's. Which they all said they could clearly see a tumor on my left lung, probably stage 1 or 2. So if I was told then it probably would have saved me 10 to 20 years of my life with more options to cure it. Also the paperwork said right lung nothing at all about left lung. The only answer I will never know is why the technician, the Dr and the hospital didn't tell me at that time. Was I angry when I found out, no, was I confused yes. I don't hold anger inside me only love. I don't live in the past so all I could do was make myself stronger when I found out in May. Yes it's a miracle I'm still alive. I fought and I've won the battle in my mind cause I've survived a lot longer then expected. So when that day comes just remember Cancer didn't beat me I beat it. Cause I never gave up, also I believe all the love and prayers from people around the world and my Dr's. The only question I'll never know in life is why they didn't tell me when anyone could clearly see it. As of today I feel strong and all the news from my Dr's is positive. You can only control what you say and do not what others say and do. I just pray next time that Dr and Hospital doesn't make the same mistake. So you know my full journey. Like I said I live in the present not the past... Now enjoy this beautiful day in LA.. #thought #cancer

view all 37 comments

tgcsweetWow I

montybrinson@thesassystiletto make those tears of joy

johnson_missKeep smiling @montybrinson you are an inspiration

paigelovesitKeeping you in my thoughts. Call me soon!! I miss you. xoxoxo

lassheldonA true inspiration my friend @montybrinson

zettypooYou are amazn!!

terrilynndossYou forgot to mention the latest news from the doctors! That the treatment they have been doing on you has been working That your tumor on your lung has shrunk! And that there is no other area that the cancer is This is a miracle in itself that we are all very much blessed to know! I love you ! Be grateful!

graciescottoThank you for sharing. You are very inspirational...sending prayers your way!

oliver_omrf@montybrinson you are a very inspirational and generous man Monty. Your positive attitude and compassion about everything has taught me, and I hope many others, to always look at the bright side of life. Many thoughts and prayers are coming your way Monty. X

kimiwolfYou are a blessing...

christineduhaime@terrilynndoss that is fantastic news! I thought there were other areas too, have they remissed? Congrats on that, Monty!

can.jac⭐✨ love you @montybrinson

dawngoodfallow@terrilynndoss wow that is a miracle , bc 11 weeks ago Monty shared on IG THAT his Dr had given him a few days to a few weeks to live. And now his tumor has shrunk ! what ever treatment they have been doing must have been able to reverse the tumor! That is wonderful! Praying for many years of joyful life ! a #miracle

montybrinson@terrilynndoss I was waiting till it came completely down first. And it will I have faith

annettedonahue3So disappointing when the experts you put your trust in fail you. So happy you're beating the odds.

mamasuekeyBLESSINGSALL THE BEST TO U

cindynic1961@montybrinson your life story is phenomenal. Through your journeys did you go the traditional route of chemo? Thanks.for your.tome

montybrinson@cindynic1961 yes at the beginning but by 2014 December it had quit working, so for many months after that the fight was with just me and the cancer. No medical help at all basically left to die. Did I lose hope, nope, but I was strong enough to make it through those months from all the prayers and love from friends, family, and strangers around the world. But I had that determination to keep fighting knowing I have a purpose in this world, being there for others that needed me. It's never been about me in life, it's others happiness in life that I cared about. Then this last July a miracle treatment for lung cancer came out. I was blessed the results have been positive. I'll go in detail later after I've completed it, but in the mean time I'm just going to keep enjoying each day and doing everything I use to. Everyone will start seeing me everywhere.

_m_e_r_r_iI didn't mean to imply you would be doing anything from a place of anger or spite @montybrinson I love your positive message. You give people hope with every post. God Bless you and your family.

yogi_bexBless you and your positivity and wisdom

Edited by talula
  • Love 3

Yep. I believe they also stamp the paperwork to avoid the forging a signature. There is something more than just a signature.

As for drug testing, since her crime didn't involve drug use, there would be no reason for the judge to order testing for drugs during her probation.This article mentions how AA works regarding court ordered meetings and the use of slips that need to be signed. Of course, all places are different. It also mentions how some AA groups are against signing court-ordered slips because it means the person is not there of their own free will or admitting they have a problem, something I mentioned above:

http://alcoholism.about.com/od/dui/a/How-Court-Ordered-Alcoholics-Anonymous-Works.htm

A very dear friend has been in AA for over thirty years. He told me the same thing re: court ordered attendance. AA really doesn't like it at all. Opposes everything they stand for.

• Love 2

Maybe court-ordered attendance at AA meetings would be successful in some cases, but I have a feeling they'd be unsuccessful for Kim.  She is such an independent and stubborn woman that I think she would attend any AA meeting with an automatic chip on her shoulder.  I know very little about AA, but I thought that the premise was that they're there to help you if you desire help but not as a form of punishment.  For that matter, how would members feel about someone coming to their meetings with a sour attitude because she was ordered to be there?  I would also think that there could be a problem with anonymity.  Someone who is simply ordered to be there wouldn't likely be trustworthy and could gossip all over town about who attends, possibly driving "true members" away.  In fact, one of the reasons for many people joining is the promise that no one outside the meetings will know they're there or what they'll say.  Can you imagine Kim Richards keeping a secret other than one of hers?  Personally, I would be more than a little upset if Kim were ordered to attend my AA meetings.

Edited by Lura
  • Love 1

Once again Monty has pulled one of his IG posts.  This one was the Target post where he ranted about the security guard, and said he will expose the truth.   Hmmmm, another late night post gone missing.

He really needs to stop drunk posting.

It's like he keeps doing the post-internet era "walk of shame" where he goes back online the next morning and realizes that everyone can see how foolish he got the night before.  And then he tries to delete all of the evidence.  

Edited by SwordQueen
  • Love 6

Monty loves to write.  I think he takes these posts down to edit them or to add something he forgot to say, although they do sound pretty much off the cuff.  Anyway, if writing all of these posts helps him to feel better, I wouldn't care if he wrote pages.  Most of the time, including this time, he teaches me things.  It may be only a reminder to be thankful, but that's a good thing.  I'm a little surprised that anyone thinks he's odd or mentally diminished or drunk because that's never occurred to me.  I may have overlooked it, or else it's just not true. I also think that part of the reason he tells these stories is because of the feedback and comments he gets.  People compliment him and respond to his upbeat attitude, and he's flattered, as anyone would be.  It makes him see that he's filling a need, and that gives him a sense of purpose, something so needed when someone is fairly helpless and dying.  People who are seriously ill or dying often feel that they're useless, being waited on hand and foot, and a reason or purpose in their lives gives them a reason to keep going,  I don't see anything strange about that. (No offense meant to others who hold opposing views.)  Just MHO. 

Edited by Lura
  • Love 1

I think the reason people are questioning his mental state is because of the rant he went on about how it was the Target security guard who was at fault for Kim being arrested for shoplifting. He hints at a conspiracy because the same security guard busted the son of Lorenzo Lamas and how Monty hired a PI and now has info on the security guard and wants to go to Van Nuys and confront him. Actually, I can't really do an accurate description, so i will just post it here: I actually giggled at the part when he says it was a "defecation of her charcter."

montybrinson I had to put this up. Did you see the article @tmz_tv. By coincidence Lorenzo Lamas son was arrested by target for shoplifting by the same security guard. Target must be looking for publicity. I know everyone knows what I’m talking about. Remember I said Kim was completely innocent, I knew it in my heart, do I know all the complete facts to prove her innocence, absolutely, and I will share all those facts in another post and it will prove her innocence and how Target did was defecation of her character. But the real problem was not Target, it was the security guard in his 20’s, yes I did my homework on him, I hired a private investigator that’s a true friend to find out everything about him. The results will be in another post. Let’s just say he’s a angry person in life. And after I post the facts about him. I’m personally going down to Van Nuys Target and go up to him and tell him my thoughts about him. Nothing physical but I’ll probably be put in handcuffs for just being there. Do I care no, but he’s going to know how I feel. I wonder if target does background checks? Yes am I defending Kim, absolutely now that I know all the facts… Which I will detail on another day. #thought #blessed #friend #thankful #truth ##rhobh #love

montybrinson One last thought I’m not blaming Target… Im blaming the security guard. All the facts will be told

montybrinson One last thought before I shut my phone off. Who wakes up in the morning and says to themselves I think I’ll go to Target to shoplift. If it was me, but first I would never shoplift or steal from anyone cause I wouldn’t be able to live with myself, but if I did wake up and say I’m going to go somewhere to shoplift it would be at a place like Cartier, it probably be the Cartier Love Bracelets full of diamonds. Then I would give them out to strangers and say spread the love. They are beautiful bracelets, and yes I was fortunate enough to buy them for some friends. This target situation is just so ridiculous to me. Enough said tonight. Wishing everyone a beautiful evening.
Edited by MatildaMoody
  • Love 5

I think the reason people are questioning his mental state is because of the rant he went on about how it was the Target security guard who was at fault for Kim being arrested for shoplifting. He hints at a conspiracy because the same security guard busted the son of Lorenzo Lamas and how Monty hired a PI and now has info on the security guard and wants to go to Van Nuys and confront him. Actually, I can't really do an accurate description, so i will just post it here: I actually giggled at the part when he says it was a "defecation of her charcter."

He is off his rocker, either from drugs or the cancer that spread to his brain, the cancer he forgets to mention now, or a combination of both. This rambling post is just like the one he made that promised to reveal WHO was feeding the tabloids LIES about Kim. And just like this latest post, he removed it/deleted it and promised to reveal the TRUTH in a few days and he never mentioned it again, NOTHING. If he really wants to help Kim, speak the truth, if he just wants to pretend there is no problem with her, fine but don't lie and don't accuse others of nefarious acts against her just because it is easier for him to do than speak the truth. Soooo many people really believe that he was talking about Kyle even after her did the post singing her praises, the damage was already done. I can see some of Kim's nut job uber fans and Monty's nutty uber fans going to this store to confront this SG solely based on this asinine post by him. His actions are very damaging to Kim and now they are also damaging innocent people. Someone needs to close his twitter and IG accounts before someone gets hurt.

• Love 6

I think Monty is on serious pain killers, has led a very privileged life with almost no financial responsibilities and has the same thought processes that Kim has. That's to say they live in their own reality which is whatever they want it to be. You can't rely on anything he says anymore than you could rely on anything Kim says as far as it being truthful or grounded in reality. It's very sad, really. Who in their right mind would want to be these people?  

• Love 11

I must have missed Monty's post about the security guard.  Either that, or it failed to register.  I sure do agree that it sounds daffy, especially the part about confronting the guy.  Is this the one that he wrote and deleted, or is this another one?

Does Monty also have brain cancer?  I didn't quite understand that.  That's important to know (one way or the other) when trying to determine his mental state.

Yes, I would definitely agree that Monty has gone overboard on this one, and I can understand better now why you felt that he was off.  I don't belong to Instagram, so thanks for posting his words.  Another thing I noticed was that he hasn't lost any ego when he talks about spending on diamonds at Cartier!  Apparently, that was in the past, or I might consider becoming a fast friend of Monty's right away!  J/K

I must have missed Monty's post about the security guard.  Either that, or it failed to register.  I sure do agree that it sounds daffy, especially the part about confronting the guy.  Is this the one that he wrote and deleted, or is this another one?

Does Monty also have brain cancer?  I didn't quite understand that.  That's important to know (one way or the other) when trying to determine his mental state.

Yes, I would definitely agree that Monty has gone overboard on this one, and I can understand better now why you felt that he was off.  I don't belong to Instagram, so thanks for posting his words.  Another thing I noticed was that he hasn't lost any ego when he talks about spending on diamonds at Cartier!  Apparently, that was in the past, or I might consider becoming a fast friend of Monty's right away!  J/K

When Brooke/Kim/Kyle/Kathy were looking at wedding dresses, either Kyle or Kim revealed/claimed that Monty's cancer had spread to his brain and he only had months at best left and that is why the wedding took place at Kathy's house. It was originally planned as a destination wedding from the get go but they did not think Monty would still be alive or at best able to travel for the original wedding which was planned in Feb (I think) in Mexico.

He deleted the post about the Target SG a few hours after he posted it. He also deleted a post about telling the world who was spreading the lies about Kim to the tabloids, the one where everyone thought he was referring to Kyle. After he deleted that Post he was singing Kyle's praises in a different post. 

• Love 4

I would guess that Kim rants to Monty, either in person or over the phone, about how persecuted she is, how good she is, how talented she is, etc., and Monty is susceptible in his current state, plus they really do have a long friendship (plus a history of drug use/abuse). she's probably like a broken record, and Monty goes on a crusade on her behalf. Then he comes down, or gets a little distance, or someone else talks some sense into him, like,"Do you really think someone who works security at Target is part of a vast conspiracy? Remember all the stuff Kim has stolen through the years?"

• Love 3

I don't know what all constitutes defamation of character and am wondering if the security guard has the grounds for a lawsuit. Does he?

If so Monty needs to shut the F#@* up and quit posting like that or he's going to be juggling court dates with Kim and Chemo.

• Love 2